Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 30 2017

BREAKING!

Sean Hannity Makes MAJOR Announcement, Viewers Shocked

Fox News has been tossed into turmoil this month since the scandal that prompted Bill

O'Reilly being let go leaked.

Presently, bits of gossip are whirling that the Murdochs are arranging a noteworthy shakeup

at Fox that will prompt the system's co-President Bill Shine.

Sean Hannity, notwithstanding, is doing all that he can to guarantee that this won't

occur.

Gabriel Sherman composed a piece for the New York Magazine demonstrating that Shine asked

Rupert Murdoch's children, James and Lachlan, to issue an announcement of support for him,

however, they cannot.

He likewise said that Shine himself feels like he is going to be let go.

"Gabe, i pray this is NOT true because if it is, that's the total end of the FNC as

we know it," Hannity tweeted, according to Independent Journal Review.

"Done."

Here's more of Sherman's report:

But privately, Shine is expressing concern about his future at the network.

According to three sources briefed on the conversations, Shine has told friends he recently

asked Rupert's sons James and Lachlan – the CEO and co-chairman, respectively, of network

parent company 21st Century Fox – to release a statement in support of him, but they refused

to do so.

The sources said Shine made the request because of withering press coverage of Fox News in

recent weeks.

A source added that Shine has privately complained that Rupert "is not fighting for him"

in the press, which is why he wanted explicit support from the sons.

Hannity later added that someone "high up" at Fox News is "trying to get an innocent

person fired."

He then expressed his support for Shine:

What do you think about this?

Do not hesitate and write your thoughts in the comments section below.

Share the truth, be patriots!

Thank you for reading.

For more infomation >> BREAKING! Sean Hannity Makes MAJOR Announcement, Viewers Shocked - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

The Royals 2x02 Promo "Welcome Is Fashion and Ceremony" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:26.

I've waited a lifetime to occupy this throne.

Your Majesty.

You do understand we don't kill people around here?

No-one is to know about this. Do you understand me?

F.M.L.

YOU'LL FIND THE ITALIAN SUBTITLES EVERY MONDAY ON www.traduttorianonimi.it

- Stop being such a jelous ex bodyguard. - I want to be sure that you're protected.

You don't get the privilege of protecting me anymore.

Have you seen the face on that Beckwith character?

Kid almost turned me.

For more infomation >> The Royals 2x02 Promo "Welcome Is Fashion and Ceremony" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

The Royals 2x03 Promo "Is Not This Something More Than Fantasy" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

- What's your poison? Drugs, booze, boys? - Yes.

You just need to simmer down a bit.

- I'm trying to make things better for you. - Right.

Hi.

I wanted you, not your world. But they're both the same thing.

They don't have to be.

I'm not giving up. We can rebuild this, Ophelia.

YOU'LL FIND THE ITALIAN SUBTITLES EVERY MONDAY ON www.traduttorianonimi.it

For more infomation >> The Royals 2x03 Promo "Is Not This Something More Than Fantasy" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Kate Middleton Anorexia Rumors – The Duchess of Cambridge is NOT Battling an Eating Disorder - Duration: 3:10.

Kate Middleton is facing anorexia rumors as the Duchess of Cambridge is allegedly enduring

a health scare.

Despite the �royal insiders� claiming Princess Kate is anorexic, the Duchess of

Cambridge is NOT battling an eating disorder.

Kate Middleton glided back into the scene after giving birth to both Prince George and

Princess Charlotte looking like she had never even been pregnant.

Some conspiracy theorists jump to odd claims that Kate was never pregnant, while others

wonder if the Duchess has an eating disorder.

With this latest round of royal rumors, the National Enquirer claims Kate is battling

anorexia.

�She�s suffering big time Kate�s consulting a leading British medical expert who is treating

her for the early stages of anorexia,� that mag states.

It�s no secret Kate Middleton spent a ton of money of regaining her post-baby body back

after giving birth to Prince George and Princess Charlotte.

Personal trainers, dieticians, and even the help of Carole Middleton helped the Duchess

bounce back to her toned body.

Of course, being fit to begin with always helps, too.

Not to mention the impact of breastfeeding.

If there was any concerning moment when it came to Kate Middleton�s weight, it was

her Dukan Diet before her wedding to Prince William in 2011.

Kate was bony and almost scary skinny for her wedding day, and even the founder of the

diet felt the Duchess went too far.

�I think she lost too much.

At the beginning she had good cheeks.

Now, she has no cheeks,� French nutritionist Pierre Dukan revealed to NY Daily News in

2014.

Since then Kate has seemingly found a healthy weight.

The Duchess of Cambridge returned from her 4-month long maternity leave with new bangs

while clearly faking her perpetuated happiness and thrill at every event, but still looks

physically healthy.

Naturally, the Palace dismissed the claims Kate Middleton�s eating disorder as complete

rubbish.

The NE seems to be laboring under the guise of old royal habits.

Princess Diana famously battled bulimia for years after feeling she looked �heavy�

in her engagement photos.

Eventually, insiders close to Diana wrote about her struggles and claimed Diana began

treatment with a doctor at Guy�s Hospital in London.

However, that doesn�t mean Kate Middleton has broken under the pressure of royalty.

By all accounts, Kate strives to maintain her great physical shape, but does not have

an eating disorder.

What do you think of the rumors of Kate Middleton�s alleged battle with anorexia?

Is the Duchess of Cambridge keeping an eating disorder secret?

Let us know your thoughts in the comment below.

thanks for watching.

please subscribe my channel.

For more infomation >> Kate Middleton Anorexia Rumors – The Duchess of Cambridge is NOT Battling an Eating Disorder - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

My Father is Strange | 아버지가 이상해 – Ep.16 [ENG/IND/2017.04.30] - Duration: 1:06:38.

- I'm home. / - Come in, son.

(Episode 16)

Now that Junyeong's here, tell us.

What is this about?

Take one of these first.

What's that? Anxiety medicine?

Mom...

Why do we need those?

I told you to take it. Hurry.

I don't want to. Just tell us.

Do as I say.

I won't tell you if you don't.

We all took one, mom.

Tell us.

Okay, then.

Your father has a son.

Your dad has another son.

What?

How can dad have another son?

Mom, did dad cheat on you?

No way.

Mom?

He didn't cheat on me.

It happened before we got married.

They were briefly together before he met me.

He had no idea but found out recently

that she had a son.

Your dad was really shocked, too.

An adult son appeared out of nowhere.

That can't be.

I know.

I thought this only happened in TV dramas.

Mom, are you okay?

Mom, are you feeling okay?

Mom...

Yes, I'm okay. I was really shocked at first,

but it happened before we got married.

He didn't cheat on me.

It wasn't your dad's fault.

Mom, you can be honest with us.

I said I'm fine. Don't worry about me.

But...

There's one more shocking bit of news.

What could be more shocking than this?

What is it?

He has a daughter, too?

That son...

Is going to move in with us for a while.

What do you mean?

Here? At our apartment?

Yes, here at our apartment.

Why?

Why is that?

That young man

said he wants to live with his father.

He's never felt the love of a father,

so he wants to live with his father.

I guess I was thirsty.

Do you have any questions for me?

She really said okay? Your spouse?

She did.

How many children did you say you have?

One son and three daughters, right?

Yes, one son and three daughters.

The eldest is a son, and three daughters after him.

They are all younger than you, so don't worry.

My kids are all nice.

You'll get along well.

Little siblings...

Do you have any other questions?

What floor is your apartment?

- Fourth. / - Fourth?

You have an elevator, right?

No, I don't.

You don't?

So you take the stairs every day?

Is that going to be a problem?

We've gotten used to it.

But there are two bathrooms.

Two...

If I move in, there are seven people.

But there are only two bathrooms?

No, there will be six people.

My eldest daughter moved out recently.

But she comes home on weekends,

so on weekends, there'll be seven people.

How big is the room?

I'm not sure.

It's smaller than your bedroom.

But it's bigger than your bathroom.

Your bathroom is pretty big here.

Bathroom...

My daughter's bed is in the room,

so if you don't mind, you can use that.

If you don't want to, I'll get rid of it.

What would you like?

Huh?

What?

Let me think about it.

When do you want to move in?

Why not this weekend?

This weekend?

That sounds good.

I'll think about it and call you.

Okay. I'll go home for now.

- Call me. / - Okay.

- Call me. / - Okay.

They really said yes?

I really have to move?

You can get a son like this all of a sudden?

Talk about OOTB. (Abbreviation for "out of the blue")

I'm so disappointed.

I still can't believe it.

This is betrayal.

This doesn't even compare to what you did.

He said he was so disappointed in me.

But he's worse.

I just can't believe it.

Don't we have to run a paternity test or something?

Maybe we should do it.

What if he's a conman?

Most of all,

I just can't believe he's coming here

to live with us.

Maybe father has lost his mind.

How can he bring that son here?

Calm down. Don't get too excited.

What's done is done. We must handle it properly.

So you're all against

that guy moving in with us?

It's nonsense.

Of course.

It's ridiculous.

Then let's tell dad what we think.

Let's tell him we can never accept him

and that we can't live with him.

If we have to, tell him we're leaving.

I'm really going to leave.

I can't face dad.

Hyeyeong, why don't you

talk to dad instead of Junyeong?

I think Hyeyeong's better at things like this.

Yeah, I think so, too.

Okay. I'll talk to him.

You're home.

Where are the kids?

Dad, we have something to say.

Okay. Sit down.

I have something to say, too.

I will go first.

You were shocked to hear

what mom said, weren't you?

It happened before your mom and I got married,

but I know it has caused

great shock and confusion for you.

I'm sorry. I don't know what to say.

Dad, are you finished?

Yes.

Then let me tell you how we feel.

Like you said, when we heard it from mom,

we were pretty shocked.

We trusted you more than anyone in the world,

so to be honest, we're very disappointed in you.

Mom told us your other son wants to

live here with us.

Objectively speaking,

from your point of view,

yes, in your position,

you could feel guilty and responsible for that son.

But it's not fair for you to

tell mom and us to share that burden.

To mom, it's really cruel.

That fact that he wants to live with you

and learn what fatherly love is like

is his problem.

It's not ours. We don't want any part in it.

We strongly object that man coming here

to live with us.

Thank you for being considerate of my feelings.

But I've already said yes,

so why object?

I already told him it's okay.

Your father didn't know about him.

It didn't happen while we were married.

It happened before we married.

So I'm not interested in

criticizing his morality.

And I could understand how that young man feels.

Imagine how much he missed his father for 35 years.

So I've decided to accept him.

Mom.

I have a feeling

you are currently not of sound mind,

in a state where you can't properly make decisions,

because of unbearable emotional trauma.

Yes, it was shocking,

But it wasn't unbearable,

so I am of sound mind.

And Byeon Hyeyeong, you're a lawyer,

not a psychiatrist.

I understand how shocking

this must be for you and how disappointed

you must be in your dad.

But do you honestly think your shock

was bigger than mine?

But I've decided to accept this

as if it's something like a natural disaster,

something beyond my control.

I can't ask him to take moral responsibility.

I am angry and hate this,

but despite that, I still love him,

so I cannot divorce him.

So what could I do?

I'd have to acknowledge and accept the situation.

But still,

you don't have to let him move here.

If father wants to be there for him as his father,

he can do that outside.

I feel pity for that man.

He lived 35 years without a father.

Doesn't that break your heart?

Mom,

what about us, who just got a half-brother?

You don't pity us? Huh?

Talk about a bolt from the blue.

Your heart doesn't break for us,

who have to live with our half-brother?

So I said let's live together.

Did I ask you to leave?

Mom!

Mom, I'm leaving

if that man comes here to live with us!

Sure. Go ahead.

But do you have money to get a place?

Mom!

Have some humanity.

Don't you feel sorry for him?

How come you all have no sympathy? Huh?

Junyeong, Hyeyeong and Miyeong,

how can mom do this to us?

Hyeyeong was right.

Mom is not of sound mind.

How can anyone be that cool-headed?

She's more cool-headed than Hillary Clinton.

Not Hillary Clinton. She's more like Mother Teresa.

She said she feels sorry and her heart breaks.

She asked why we don't have any sympathy.

Maybe mom went crazy out of shock.

So does that mean we have to live with him?

Mom's adamant, so what else can we do?

I'm going to run away.

Hyeyeong...

Can I come and stay with you and your friend?

What about me?

Should we get a place for us two?

Do you have some money saved up?

No. Do you?

What do you think?

I just got a job.

Be quiet.

Why would you leave?

Why would you let him drive you out?

She's right. Don't say that.

Why would we leave our own home?

This is so cruel.

Having to deal with Jun...

Junyeong's girlfriend is hard enough.

But now we have a half-brother.

I'm sad.

I'm so sad that I want to die.

Hyeyeong, you're lucky. You already moved out.

I just can't understand mom.

She's too cool-headed for her own good.

No one here can understand mom.

Do you think the kids are okay?

Their faces looked like

they were in more shock than you.

I had no choice.

Once Hyeyeong began her interrogation like usual,

I knew we couldn't handle her.

I had to put my foot down early on

to prevent them from panicking.

Thanks, honey.

The kids will hate me for a while, won't they?

Miyeong and Rayeong

wouldn't even look at me.

You weren't expecting that?

That's something you must endure.

Of course.

I know.

Don't worry about it too much.

Outside Rayeong, they're all grown up,

so they'll come around soon enough.

By the way, what did he say?

When is he moving here?

Hey, Al.

His family said yes.

Why are his children so understanding?

His wife is worse.

She accepted her husband's son born out of wedlock.

Isn't that ridiculous?

Is it because I'm a star?

Maybe he told them that already.

But then again, I'm pretty hot these days, right?

I'm in "Oh, My Boss."

That must be it. He told them all that.

Now I understand.

Delicious ground soybean stew.

Let's eat.

Thank you.

You probably don't have much of an appetite,

but you should eat.

I'm sorry for disappointing you.

I'm ashamed of myself.

When Junyeong gets married,

he can move into that room.

For now, he'll live in Hyeyeong's room.

Mom!

It's been decided.

Let's try to make the best of it, okay?

What about on weekends?

Where am I supposed to sleep?

Until Junyeong gets married,

you'll have to sleep with Miyeong and Rayeong.

Or you can sleep with me.

Mom!

I'm so sorry.

But we've already decided,

so if you can be more understanding,

I would be very grateful.

I'll drive them to work after breakfast.

Girls, eat. You have to go to work.

Oh, should I drive you to work?

No, thank you. Junyeong, you drive us.

It's me, Jeonghwan.

Did you have breakfast?

I'm going to work now.

Jeonghwan, I can't come home for a while.

Again? Why not?

Don't ask.

I'm too flabbergasted and embarrassed to tell you.

I'll tell you later.

Okay. Don't forget breakfast.

Bye.

Hyeyeong, I'm so upset.

I really can't understand mom.

I'm scared.

I think the shock damaged her brain or something.

Maybe.

When you become 58,

maybe you don't get shocked

no matter what life throws at you.

What are you waiting for? Get in.

- Let's go. / - Okay.

Hyeyeong...

How about moving back home for a while?

I'll drive you to work every morning.

Right, Hyeyeong.

With everything going on, if you don't,

we're going to feel really abandoned.

I was going to do that anyway.

Junyeong, Hyeyeong and Miyeong,

do we really have to live with him?

I'd rather die than do that.

Rayeong, I thought about it all night,

but with mom reacting that way,

I don't think we have any other choice.

For something like this,

mom's opinion matters more than ours.

Right, Hyeyeong?

I hate dad!

How can he do this to us?

Am I a kid?

You might think I'm an immature son...

If my bed can't fit in the room,

just how small is it?

It's a little bigger than this bathroom?

I can't even guess.

Bidet, bidet.

They must have...

They must have one, right?

But do I have to share with them? I don't want to.

They'll give me the room with a bathroom, right?

Should I pack this? Just in case?

How does this work?

Maybe I shouldn't have told him yes.

I'll see you later.

Huh? Aunt Yeongsil, hello.

Hi, Minha, you're going to school now?

Hi, Yeongsil.

- See you later. / - Bye.

What are you doing here so early?

Yeongsil, you have something to say, right?

I can see in your face you do.

Right?

Uh, well,

I have something to tell you, mom.

So in the near future,

he's going to come and live with us.

Oh my gosh.

See, Yeongsil?

I told you something wasn't right with Hansu.

They say you can't trust anyone.

How could Hansu do this to you?

Where is Hansu right now?

- Mom! / - Let go.

I'm going to break his legs.

Don't do this.

He really had no idea, and it wasn't his fault.

How can you side with your husband?

Geez, you moron.

Maybe you're actually retarded.

Ouch, that hurt.

Mom, you're really strong.

You can deliver a mean punch.

Oh, you moron.

You're such a moron.

Yeongsik.

Bring me a bowl of water.

I think your sister needs a cold shower.

Geez, I can't believe this.

They say you can't trust anyone,

but this is too much.

How can Hansu do this?

And does he have to

bring that son home?

That's what I'm saying.

Your sister is such an idiot

that she has no idea what's going on.

She just told him yes.

And she's defending him,

saying it's not his fault.

Goodness, I can't believe I gave birth

to an idiot daughter like her.

I'm so disappointed in Hansu.

She has no in-laws, her husband's caring,

and her kids are nice, so I always envied Yeongsil,

but not anymore.

What am I going to do about this?

What do we do about your poor sister?

When there's a child,

even the coldest people change.

But she's still defending her husband.

I guess I gave birth to a Buddha.

I must have.

Yeongsil must be so forgiving.

She asked us

to welcome him when he comes.

Oh my goodness.

Hey, go, go.

Hey! Judo!

Hey! I said go.

Ah, yes, sir.

I'm sorry. Mr. An, are you okay?

I'm not okay.

What's wrong with you? Did something happen?

No, it's about my family...

I'm sorry.

I have a big decision to make, so I'll let it pass.

But pay attention, okay?

The shoot will start soon,

so how will you keep up with the schedule?

I'm sorry. This won't ever happen again.

Yes, please don't let it happen again.

I'll come back on my own after the meeting,

so you go back and book me a practice room.

Make sure I can start as soon as I get back, okay?

Yes, sir. Have a nice meeting.

Wake up.

I thought I should eat with my leading actors

before the shooting starts.

Cheers.

- Cheers. / - Cheers.

Everyone's saying we have the dream team,

so I'm feeling the pressure already.

If it doesn't do well,

they'll blame the director.

Really? I'm scared they'll blame the writer.

Junghui, have you been practicing?

Well, I'm not forcing you to,

but I'm just worried.

Don't worry.

I've been practicing hard every day.

Junghui is famous for practicing, Mr. Ryu.

And have you ever seen any actors who do badly

when they work with me?

You're right.

You're great at bringing people's emotions out.

You're amazing. Here.

But still, I'm counting on you, Junghui.

You can't do what you did at the table-read.

Practice a bit more

and work on your emotions, too.

Of course.

So I'm moving into my father's place.

Really? That's great.

But why did you decide to do that?

I'm going to make this drama my best work.

Here.

Cheers.

Being a writer,

my dream was to work with you, Seongjun.

It's an honor, Ms. Lee.

I worked so hard to cast you for this drama.

Thank you, Mr. Ryu.

I'll move in this weekend.

I'm coming from my mom's place.

I've told everyone.

Thank you.

Your mother's in shock, isn't she?

She is.

She might yell at you.

That's something you must endure.

Of course.

(Junghui) I'll move in this weekend.

Text me the address so I can get my bed delivered.

Junghui is moving in this weekend.

Really?

Since we've decided, maybe he should just do it.

We need to get Hyeyeong's bed out.

He's buying one and getting it delivered here.

He asked me to text him our address.

Suwon, Jangan-gu, Ogeum-dong...

Oh, father...

Even if it was before he got married...

No matter how hard I think about it,

there's no other way. I must accept him.

It was before father and mom got married,

so he's older than me?

Oh... Father, seriously!

(My Ju) Don't forget the doctor's appointment!

Meet me in front of the clinic.

Right, right...

I'll let you hear the baby's heartbeat.

Yuju.

Why are you crying?

I know. It's embarrassing, right?

The baby is growing nicely.

Your morning sickness will start soon,

so you should take good care of your wife.

Of course.

You can rely on me, Yuju.

You'll be on my side, no matter what people say?

I will always be on your side, Yuju.

You have to be, okay?

No matter what happens.

Of course.

But why would you ask me that?

Just because. I wanted confirmation.

This looks delicious.

- Thank you. / - Enjoy.

It's delicious.

Even after I give birth,

I won't have to worry about seaweed soup.

I'm glad.

My sisters also love it

when I make them seaweed soup.

Your sisters haven't said anything about me?

No, they haven't.

I told you they're not mean.

You're worried?

No, I'm not.

Try this, too.

My father made it and it's perfectly fermented.

Ah.

Ah.

Are you okay?

Is it this kimchi? Let me put it away.

You're having morning sickness, too?

Maybe I am.

They say it happens if you're deeply in love.

I must really love you, Yuju.

I've got to go.

Call me if anything happens.

Goodbye.

Oh, if you get cravings, even late at night,

you must tell me.

I will. Go.

Oh, Yuju.

What is it? Do you have something to say?

Well...

Uh, it's nothing. Go inside.

Let me know when you get home.

Yes, when she passes the first trimester,

I'll tell her.

If I tell her she has a brother-in-law...

Oh...

Yuju's going to be so shocked.

He hasn't cleaned these up yet?

Oh my gosh.

Hey! Why are you on the couch?

I told you not to climb up there.

Get down. Get down!

Honey!

Wait.

What are all these?

And what's this?

What is this? He bought this?

But he bought a new camera last year!

Oh my gosh...

He's buying new toys again?

Honey, what are all these?

Why did you buy so much?

To wear them, of course.

You said you're not doing my laundry.

Why aren't you throwing away the boxes

and food containers in the living room?

I was going to do that later.

You came home earlier than usual.

Seriously...

Do you have money to burn?

You should do your laundry.

Are you missing limbs or something?

They're not disposable! What are you doing?

I am going to wash them.

I'll wash them all one day and wear them.

We're staying out of each other's business,

so you should respect

my living patterns and style.

How can I respect you turning our home into a dump?

Can't you see for yourself?

That's your standard.

By my standards, this isn't dirty at all.

Who cares if there are some dirty cups?

That's how people live.

Don't try to make me conform to your standards.

Just leave me alone.

You're so lazy! What are you doing?

You don't even make a penny.

You're belittling me because I don't make money?

I worked my butt off until last year

and made money for you all my life.

But you're not making a penny right now.

So you should limit your spending.

What are all those?

And why did you waste money on that?

Waste money?

I'm spending my money I made!

Your money?

Then why are you living in this house?

This is my house, the house the man

you hate so much, my father, bought me.

That's what you've always wanted, isn't it?

Yes. I'm not going to put up with this anymore.

You should look at other families.

See how much men have changed

and how little the retired men think of themselves.

I'm cancelling your credit card.

I'll give you a check card with $300 a month.

You?

What right do you have to cancel my credit card?

That way, you won't waste any money.

Go and clean the living room

and do all the laundry.

If you don't want to, move out of my house.

I'm telling you once and for all.

I'm not unemployed. I am retired.

I worked my butt off for my family all this time,

and I retired last year.

I'm finally spending time for myself as a retiree.

But instead of respecting and thanking me for

the hard work and effort I put in for my family,

you're treating me like an unemployed loser.

I'm not going to put up with that.

You should know how good you've had it.

For the past year,

I put up with you, thinking about

all the hard work you did.

But I can't do it anymore.

Your boasting and difficult personality

are unbearable.

And I can't stand how you do everything you want.

So clean the kitchen

by tomorrow morning.

Or I'm reducing your allowance

from $300 to $250.

What?

(Yeonghui) I'll drop by tomorrow. Let's do lunch.

I have something to say.

What was that sound?

There shouldn't be anyone here.

How can dad do this?

This is betrayal.

I loved my dad more than anyone in the world.

I was going to marry a man like dad.

Dad, I hate you!

Dad...

Who could that be?

Dad, I hate you.

How could you deceive us like this?

Poor mom...

Ms. Byeon?

What are you doing here?

Huh? It's my friend, Cheolsu.

Come here. Sit down.

The guard is going to go on patrol soon.

Who cares about that?

I don't care if I get caught.

Ms. Byeon.

If the director gets mad at you again,

you won't be able to renew your contract.

If you get caught drinking here,

the director's going to be furious.

It's late, so you should go home.

No!

I can't.

I won't.

Is something wrong?

Are you worried about me?

Cheolsu, you're the best.

Actually, this is really embarrassing,

but we're friends who share a secret,

so I'll tell you.

My dad betrayed my family.

So I can't go home.

If I go home,

I'll have to see my dad.

My dad...

Was raising a son behind our backs!

Men are all the same.

I thought my dad was different.

Whatever. I'm leaving.

Ms. Byeon, the guard is on his way.

We have to hide.

But I'm leaving.

What are you doing?

Hold on. If we get caught, we'll both be fired.

But it's stuffy here!

Oh, boy.

They didn't clean up again.

I told them not to drink beer here.

Why didn't they turn the lights off?

It's Miyeong.

Where are you? I'm at the convenience store.

Okay. I'll be right there.

Excuse me.

My friend Cheolsu, bye.

Hyeyeong?

What's wrong with Rayeong?

I think she had too much to drink.

She came a little while ago,

but she fell asleep after just 10 minutes.

I was going to finish this

and carry her home.

Is one can enough?

No.

Me too.

No, you should stop.

I'm sober now.

Rayeong, who did you drink with?

She said she drank by herself.

It's too embarrassing to share with my friends.

You couldn't focus today, right?

I made several mistakes.

Pull yourself together.

You have to drive, so you can't lose focus.

I know.

But my mind kept going blank.

I did some thinking at work.

We have two choices.

First.

Move out with you two

and get our own place.

Junyeong's getting married and moving out.

Really? Hyeyeong...

What's the second one?

Just accept him.

Which one's better? Tell me your opinions.

I like the first choice.

Why? Miyeong, you don't?

I don't think we should leave home.

Mom and dad will be so upset.

Why should we care about how dad feels?

How about mom?

She did nothing wrong.

So we have to accept him.

Yes, unless you want to leave home.

There's no point in discussing it.

That's not true.

We made this choice.

It's like this.

Not eating because you don't have anything to eat

and not eating because you're on a diet.

Very different, right?

That kind of makes sense.

Hyeyeong, thank you.

I feel better now.

Knowing you thought about

taking us and leaving home,

I feel reassured.

Sure. I wish I had a big sister like me.

Cheers.

Huh? It's Junyeong.

- Junyeong! / - Junyeong.

You're drinking by yourselves?

Why didn't you call me?

I wanted a drink,

but I thought I shouldn't drink at a time like this,

so I was heading home. Cheers.

Are you feeling better now?

I'm a bit better.

Hyeyeong and the rest of us made our decision.

How?

To accept him.

Okay. Good for you.

So we have to call him big brother?

Big brother, my butt.

We're accepting him,

but he's not family.

But...

It happened before mom and dad were married,

so he must be older than us.

But I can't accept him as my big brother.

I'll have to see what kind of man he is first.

I agree.

Let's decide after we meet him.

Sure!

It's from mom.

- So is mine. / - Yes, me too.

(Mom) Why aren't you home?

You doing this makes me really upset.

Hurry up and come home.

Let's go. It's not mom's fault.

Let's go.

Let's go.

There's some left.

Let's eat.

- Thank you. / - Thank you.

Father.

We'll do what you want.

Thanks.

Me, too.

It's dried pollack and bean sprout soup.

You had a drink last night?

Not a lot.

We just had some beer at the convenience store.

This is great.

Rayeong, do you want some more soup?

It looked like you had the most to drink.

As if you don't know why I drank.

When is he moving in?

The day after tomorrow. Saturday.

Why is he in such a hurry?

That's kind of soon.

But we have decided to do it, so...

Thanks, son.

Eat up, my daughters.

Miyeong, have some of this.

How many people?

Well, I heard she made a reservation. Oh Boknyeo.

Oh, I mean Oh Minju.

I'll show you to your table.

- Thank you. / - It's this way.

Why did she pick such an expensive place?

Thank you.

Mom, why did you pick such a fancy...

You're here.

Say hello. This is Ms. Lee Sujin.

Hello.

Hello, I'm Cha Jeonghwan.

Sit. Why are you standing there?

Okay.

Tell me what's going on here.

Can't you see?

I'll get up,

so you two enjoy your dinner. It's my treat.

- Behave. / - What?

Seriously...

I heard you're a producer at KBC.

Uh, yes, I am.

A producer at KBC.

You're the producer of Entertainment Today, right?

I really loved it.

Oh, you did?

I'm sorry. The show got cancelled.

Really? That's so sad.

Are you preparing for another show now?

Yes.

Did you say your name is Sujin?

To be honest, I'm seeing someone.

I didn't know you were here. I'm sorry.

My mother did this because she doesn't know.

Once again, I'm sorry.

Ms. Kim, how can you do this to me?

(Mom)

Hi, mom. What's up?

What was that about?

You're seeing someone?

Well, mom, actually...

Why did you change your apartment password?

Did you really meet someone?

Mom, calm down.

I'll call you later. I'm working right now.

Later when?

I'll come home after work.

Okay. I'll be there early.

I can't talk right now.

Bye.

Ms. Oh, why are you so angry?

You! What is this about? You're seeing someone?

No, I'm not. Not yet.

But there's someone I'm a bit interested in.

Interested in...

Who is it? What does she do?

How old? What kind of family?

Mom, you're getting ahead of yourself again.

Things are not there yet.

You're no longer at the age where you can

just date anyone you meet.

You have to be careful and cautious, okay?

The woman you meet now

might end up becoming your wife.

Don't go that far.

Okay, okay.

Did you change the password

because of that woman?

No! I told you before.

I'm using it as an office for my team.

I changed it to make things easier for them.

Honestly.

Mom! Entertainment Today got cancelled.

Do you know how upset I am?

I'm trying to come up with a new show.

Okay, then.

Did you eat dinner?

No!

I didn't because I wanted to eat your food.

Let me see...

One son, three daughters and his wife.

What should I buy?

(Gift for little brother)

Yes, a watch. A watch sounds nice.

A watch for a man. A watch.

Shoes...

No, I don't know their sizes.

Perfume's nice. Perfume.

Luxury brand perfume for the ladies.

And for his wife...

A handbag?

No, she might think it's too much.

So something small, a scarf.

Scarf.

Let's go.

I'll need someone to carry these.

Hey, smell this.

It smells nice.

- It does? / - Yes.

I'll take this.

Thank you.

I'll take that one. What do you think?

I don't really know, but it's pretty.

- Let's go. / - Thank you.

Mr. An, you must be hungry. Please eat.

You go ahead and eat.

Yes, sir. I'll go ahead and eat.

A scarf, a watch, perfume.

Fruits and health supplements.

Did I leave anything out?

Oh... Wine would've been nice.

Who are these gifts for?

I'm moving.

To your father's apartment?

You said you didn't remember!

Right. You'll have to come and pick me up.

But this is top secret between you and me.

- Okay? / - Yes, sir.

Yes, I am moving into my father's apartment.

So you've decided.

It must be so hard on that family.

Why?

Of course it's hard.

From the siblings' point of view,

they're getting a half-brother out of nowhere.

They probably feel betrayed by their dad

and feel sorry for their mom.

They probably wonder why this is happening to them

and not on some TV drama,

how they've become drama characters,

and why their dad wants to live with him.

Are you talking about the "Oh, My Boss" script?

You're telling it really well.

So when that family

heard about you, what did they say?

What do you think? They're ecstatic.

- Really? / - Of course.

I'm a star.

They're getting a star in their family,

so who'd say no to that? No one.

People love it when their neighbor's a star.

If there's a star living in your neighborhood,

the real estate price in that area goes up.

But I'm sure they have negative feelings.

What negative feelings?

They told me to come right away.

Judo, I'm An Junghui.

So these gifts are for...

Yes, for that family.

They're lucky.

See? They got a star in their family,

and he's bringing them gifts.

There are so many siblings that I got a lot.

There are many siblings?

Yes, I heard there are four.

- F-Four? / - Yes, four.

There are four siblings?

No way.

It's possible. There could be four.

Huh? You're finished already?

There's nothing for me to do.

Yep. This is everything.

Seeing your room empty feels weird.

Hello.

Yes, what is it?

Hyeyeong, can I borrow a pen? A pen.

Yes?

Art Team, Ms. Kim Yuju? Yes.

Yes.

Okay. I'll get it on my way to the office tomorrow.

Yes. Goodbye.

(Art Team, Wardrobe, Kim Yuju)

Kim Yuju.

You haven't apologized or called.

You're going to ignore this and marry Junyeong?

Are you still on the phone?

No, I'm not. Here.

Hyeyeong, call me if you need any help.

What's wrong? You can't sleep?

It must be because it's not my room.

I knew it would happen when you insisted sleeping here.

Mom, are you sure you're okay?

It really is.

Why?

Shouldn't you be furious,

hating dad

and feeling unforgiving?

Mom, maybe you don't love dad.

Could that be it?

The reason why I'm mad at dad and feel hatred

for that man I don't even know is because of you.

He hurt you

and made you suffer.

But if you're truly okay,

I'm okay, too.

But if you're only pretending to be okay,

you don't have to do that with me.

If you want to be angry, be angry.

If you hate dad

and if you can't stand him,

if you want to divorce him, go ahead.

I'll represent you for free.

You can't criticize him morally,

but I know some things are hard to hold back.

So don't let it give you a hard time and

don't try too hard to be understanding. Okay?

Or else you'll get sick.

And if you get sick because of this,

I won't ever be able to forgive dad.

You know what I mean, don't you?

My eldest daughter's all grown up.

Don't you know how old I am?

I know. I guess I didn't realize

how all grown up you are.

Thanks.

Please.

Okay.

The whole neighborhood will be there.

Should I put on a mask?

No, if I put on a mask,

it'll give me away. I'll stand out.

So handsome.

Al, let's go.

Suwon, Jangan-gu.

Hello, it's me. I'm leaving right now.

It'll take about an hour.

Bye.

Where is everyone?

He'll be here in an hour.

I'll be there in 30 minutes.

At my office. Leaving now.

No! I'm not coming.

Why do we have to be there to greet him?

We can't avoid him forever.

Rayeong, this is no time to whine.

Come home this instant!

Hyeyeong, I hate you!

Whoa, we can't fight among ourselves.

It's time to unite and face our common enemy.

Brace yourselves and come home.

It's war.

Welcome. It must've taken you a while.

It's rush hour right now.

The traffic wasn't as bad as I expected.

That's great.

Let's go up. My family is waiting.

Oh, let's get your stuff first.

It's not here.

Oh, there it is. Right there.

You brought more things than I thought.

It's not a lot. You said the room's small.

I only brought the necessities.

Let's go upstairs.

I'll say hi first and then unload my things.

Huh?

Okay, sure.

Kids, lighten up.

You're going to scare him off.

Let's be cool about this, okay?

We're not you.

Kids, humanity. Humanity, okay?

It's this way. Come.

Right here.

We're here.

Okay.

Welcome. It must've been a long trip.

Hello, I am actor An Junghui.

Here.

I see.

I'm Byeon Hansu's wife.

It's nice to meet you. I hope we get along.

I brought you a gift.

Here.

You didn't have to.

Thank you.

- Come in. / - Okay.

These are my kids.

It's nice to meet you.

Wow, you're so tall.

Nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you.

It's nice to meet you.

For more infomation >> My Father is Strange | 아버지가 이상해 – Ep.16 [ENG/IND/2017.04.30] - Duration: 1:06:38.

-------------------------------------------

HUGE REVEAL! Bill Clinton Sickness Finally Revealed Obviously, This Family Is CURSED… - Duration: 3:25.

HUGE REVEAL!

Bill Clinton Sickness Finally Revealed- Obviously, This Family Is CURSED…

Sources near the Clinton family say that Slick Willy, 40th President of the United States

and ceaseless con artist, will be fortunate to endure the finish of the week.

The Clinton family, including developed relatives and individuals from the Rodham clan, have

been documenting into Little Rock all week where Bill is apparently disabled at the living

arrangement joined to his presidential library.

From an article in The Political Insider, writers Darwin Porter and Danforth Prince

share the enormous uncover:

In their new book, Bill & Hillary: So This is That Thing Called Love, the authors interview

Clinton insiders who claim that Bill slept with so many women that Hillary Clinton has

repeatedly forced him to get an HIV test from the doctor.

This is because the former President "favored unprotected sex."

And while the first tests came back negative, HIV and AIDS might explain an ongoing mystery.

Over the years, both Clintons have kept their medical records a secret.

Clinton has explained his rapidly changing appearance to his heart surgery and "new

diet" but he has looked increasingly thin and weak at Hillary campaign rallies.

Being somebody who has had direct experience viewing a relative die from AIDS, this writer

can testify that Bill Clinton seems as though he is near entering the last stages and is

hanging on for dear life! Hillary gives off an impression of being keeping the family

doctor close within reach regardless of the possibility that for no other explanation

than the old soul harvester might stalk her as well!

The way that they're reserving rooms and staying around probably means they're hoping

to need to remain for a burial service.

The Clintons have said that they would reject any state entombment or national function

if anything somehow happened to transpire amid the Trump organization as they fear what

he may state amid the administration.

As per a Clinton spokesman:

"Donald Trump is mean and vindictive.

If something were to happen to one of the Clintons, he could demand to speak at a national

service and who knows what kind of disrespect would come out of his childish mouth."

On the off chance that the gossipy tidbits are valid, an administration would be held

at the Arkansas State House after Clinton burns through two days lying in state in the

arboretum at his library.

The Trump family would not be welcomed.

This is a developing story that will be updated.

What do you think about this?

Do not hesitate and write your thoughts in the comments section below.

Share the truth, be patriots!

Thank you for reading.

For more infomation >> HUGE REVEAL! Bill Clinton Sickness Finally Revealed Obviously, This Family Is CURSED… - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Prime Minister Stefan Löfven is angry with Nordic Resistance Movement - Duration: 2:11.

Again the nazis are marching on 1st of May and we also hear that Nordic Resistance Movement will be seen in Almedalen, and perhaps the book fair...

What is your reaction to them appearing like this?

I feel genuinely a strong aversion toward nazism, that is an ideology which is extremely dangerous-

-dangerous to Democracy and the openness of our society, dangerous to the equal value of human beings.

Nazism must be fought and even if they have the right to demonstrate with regards to Swedish Law-

-It's still strange to me, even though it's the authorities deciding this, I still think it's strange if-

-our parties which have demonstrated for decennials suddenly have to move or change the time-

-to have a movement, which opposes Democracy, which uses Democracy in order to gain power and then limit it and limit the freedom of people.

It irritates me greatly and the other arrangements and organizations they have to choose for themselves but-

there is nothing in the right of expression that says if you arrange something you also have to give access to those who oppose Democracy.

Are you concerned by them appearing in different places?

I'm worried about Nazism in general because it's an ideology hostile to human beings, harmful toward our democratic society.

We have seen what it has accomplished in the past, we don't want it in Sweden, we want an open and democratic society-

-where we have the right of different opinions...

A movement like this which both directly and indirectly threatens other people show their true colors, we must fight against Nazism, it doesn't belong here!

Last question, Saudi Arabia has been voted into the FN Women's Right Commission, opposition has been critical-

-for not telling how you voted, how do you view this discussion?

Regarding women's rights there is no question of where Sweden stands in this, we express this in both multilateral and bilateral contexts-

-also in regards to talks with Saudi Arabia.

With regards to the vote in this case, I will let Ministry of Foreign Affairs comment on this.

For more infomation >> Prime Minister Stefan Löfven is angry with Nordic Resistance Movement - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

You Must TURN - Duration: 2:09.

The whole world is on the broad road

that leads to destruction. The whole

world is on its way to hell. There is

only one way to have eternal life and

that is: You must turn, You must turn from

sin, you must turn from going after your

own desires, you must turn from going

after the pleasures of the world, and you

have to go after Jesus Christ. You must

be holy you must obey Jesus Christ, you

must live your life to please Him. You

have to turn from the ways of the world.

You must turn onto the straight and

narrow road and follow Jesus Christ. If

you do not turn you will burn in hell.

Most believers never turn. They just

believe in Jesus for salvation but they

never follow Him. They never turn and

they will burn. Have you turned? Have you

turned away from sin? Are you living holy?

Have you turn from a following your own

mind and are you obeying the words of

Jesus? Have you turned from running after

the lust of the flesh have you been a

filled with the Holy Spirit and are you

following the guidance of the Holy

Spirit? Have you turned or will you burn?

May Jesus bless you.

Jesus Christ is alive and hell is real.

I am here to introduce you to Jesus

Christ so that you can know Him and

follow Him and have eternal life.

Subscribe to my channel to learn more

about Jesus. May Jesus bless you.

For more infomation >> You Must TURN - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

What is PICO? - Duration: 3:24.

Welcome to lecture covering PICO.

The PICO format or model is considered a widely now strategy for a foreground research question. It is usually to point out and break down the question into four components P population, I intervention C comparison or control and outcome.

Let's take a look at an example on how to frame a question.

Does hand-washing among health care workers reduce hospital-acquired infections? Let's break this down into the PICO elements.

In this case we are looking at the P, the problem. The problem is hospital-acquired infection.

So in this case we are not looking at patients per se but we are looking at a group of patients

with a particular condition or a particular health problem.

We could also consider the population, we are looking at hospital workers or hospital healthcare workers.

AKA our population. The final p in this case is our patients. We want to keep our patients

healthy and safe and by hand washing which we'll get to enter I think about it it's our

intervention we take a look at our patients and that's part of the popular be as well

and PICO patient population or problem

Remembering our research question with regards to hand-washing, our intervention in

the in the case of the question is hand-washing we are using hand-washing to provide an intervention

of health acquired infections within a hospital environment so "I" intervention.

We then look at "C" or comparison. What is the main alternative to compare with

the intervention. Here we look and defined as a standard intervention the most used intervention

and in this case no hand-washing or other solutions. Maybe it is hand sanitizer. We have outcome this can be regarded as our expected result.

Essentially it's what do you hope to accomplish measure improve or affect.

In the case of a research question, we want to reduce infection.

This concludes the mini lecture covering Pico please feel free to post questions

in the Virtual Office located in discussion board of the course.

For more infomation >> What is PICO? - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Legends of Tomorrow ~ Something just like this - Duration: 3:58.

That monster inside you is not gonna go away.

You have to learn how to control her.

Just let me approach her as a scientist, and we'll see what she knows about Savage's weapons program.

It's 1986, you're American, and you don't speak Russian. She'll have you pegged as a spy in a second.

Perhaps I can help with that.

Ingestible translators.

Tell me about it

They attach to your larynx via neural interface. Swallow them you can speak and understand any language spoken to you.

How how do you turn it on?

Gideon? Switch them into Russian.

Go on.

Say something.

Now you're annoying in multiple languages.

Okay, wait…

That man killed my wife and son and God knows how many other wives and sons, and yet I couldn't…

Your killing people doesn't make you a monster, but having the chance to avenge your family and not taking it...

That does.

Did you kill my father?

I want to hear you say it!

If you want to know that, you're gonna have to catch me.

If you'll remember, when I first recruited you, I wasn't entirely forthright about my motivations or about how dangerous this mission would be.

What do you mean?

Well, for the rest of you, it's now time to decide whether the future is worth fighting for.

Do you remember that much about all of your victims?

Yeah...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét