Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily May 1 2017

[panting] Did you get it?

Linda?

Did you get it?

[laughs] I got it!

Woo! Yes!

What are you--

what are you guys talking about?

The bake sale, the Wagstaff School bake sale.

What am I talking about?

Oh, right.

You-- you-- you know about that?

Yeah, Linda told me about it.

She ran it three years ago, and Colleen Caviello tagged

it to make Linda look bad.

Yeah, she went behind my back and told

everyone to bring banana bread, so we

had nothing but banana bread.

Oh, right.

I looked like an idiot.

You did.

And ever since then, Colleen's taken

it over and run the bake sale like it's

her own exclusive club.

But now, it's Linda's turn again.

Yeah, Mr. Frond called last night.

I'm going to show Mean Colleen Cavi-smello how it's done.

So wait, wait, whoa, whoa.

Back up.

You new last night? - Yeah.

And you didn't call me?

Um--

That's fine.

I was up thinking about it.

But that's fine.

Oh, yeah.

[phone rings]

Bob's Burgers.

This is Linda.

Mr. Frond!

You must be calling about the bake sale.

I was thinking we could do a theme

like masquerade or Vegas, baby!

Oh, no.

OK.

One of us will be right there.

Louise is in big trouble, and one of us

has to go down to the office.

Oh, OK.

You?

Yeah, me.

I just got the bake sale.

I am not going to lose it because one of our kids

is a delinquent. - Right.

You've worked too hard, Linda.

You've come too far.

Do not lose this!

- OK, OK, I'm not. - Don't lose it!

- I'm not. - Where's your keys?

Do you have everything? - Oh, my keys.

My keys. Oh, I got them.

They're in my purse. - OK, wait, wait, wait.

Let me fix you hair. - I've got to go.

I got to go. - OK.

OK, go!

For more infomation >> Linda Is Finally In Charge Of The Bake Sale | Season 7 Ep. 19 | BOB'S BURGERS - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Dreams - The Flame [Back 2 the Basics] - Duration: 3:35.

So whatchu know about love in a city where they just don't need you?

Whatchu know about love in a city where they just don't need you?

Whatchu know about strength in a city where they just don't feed you?

tryina sell them all your dreams in this world but they don't believe you,

I got 550 dollars in my bank account, yeah that's supposed to last the whole summer,it

probably ain't really gonna, i'm applying everyday cause i got bills i

gotta pay, plus my girl right here i'm begging her to

stay,

and i've been saying here the past few weekends don't leave yet,

im the shit girl, i just don't stink yet, and that's my phone girl so please don't read

that, my gardens gonna flourish but i ain't got

seeds yet, uh,

looking at houses i still cant get yet, reach for the clouds but i'll keep my distance,

voting for Bernie can we get our peace yet, like Blake Griffin I just play my pieces,

uh,

1 in 100 like mutha fuckas will want it, grinding right here daily and spit it back

in abundance, gimme the fucking track i promise you imma

run it, she saying she want her baby but really i'm

out here thuggin,

I'm just reaching my peak you muthafuckas is weak,

hit up France for a week I promise you'll get a seat,

wear less than you have and do more than you speak,

kick back like some cleats, rinse wash and repeat, god damn.

So whatchu know about love in a city where they just don't need you?

Whatchu know about love in a city where they just don't need you?

Whatchu know about strength in a city where they just don't feed you?

tryina sell them all your dreams in this world but they don't believe you,

While you were staying alive, I was out here living,

I was out here giving mad love and opinions, resemblance to me just like Drake in '07,

i'm just counting the seconds, cause I don't see the resemblance,

god damn, god damn, showing fake love, and luck is all fake I had to go and make

some, money money money imma give you pay-cut's

and you singing so flat like a bitch with a cups god damn,

I'm a product of my environment, elderly around surprised I haven't retired

yet, really wanna rap it's something that I'm aspiring,

don't sweat the technique you motherfuckers perspiring,

yeah, showing through your shirt right now, making the money buy you a purse right now,

rub on your body I hope it works right now, and i'm dying to make it, it fucking hurts

right now, god damn,

So whatchu know about love in a city where they just dont need you?

Whatchu know about love in a city where they just dont need you?

Whatchu know about strength in a city where they just dont feed you?

tryina sell them all your dreams in this world but

they dont believe you,

For more infomation >> Dreams - The Flame [Back 2 the Basics] - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

COD WW2 FEMALE CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION - WW2 MULTIPLAYER CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION - Duration: 3:19.

Yo whats going on guys it is your boy

Yogge here and today I have

another Call of Duty World War 2 video for

you guys today so guys today's video is

going to be talking about a little bit

of the customisation in the World War 2

multiplayer so we just got a little bit

of information today and I'll be telling

you guys everything about it after we

roll for that intro yeah guys if you

want to show support much as you would

like to subscribe if you're new enough

yeah now let's throw this time let's

roll that intro alright guys so today we

got some more news about the

customisation in World War 2

specifically if you can be a male or

female and the multiplayer because we

all know most of World War 2 was mailed

because female right I think females

gonna have that much rights back then as

they do now obviously if you know wants

to join the US military they can but

back then goes a little bit different

but I do think there were some females

back in World War 2 because Michael

Condrey says that there is a female

character that has some importance in

the campaign mode and I believe

throughout the livestream they also

talked about how like I believe in

London or something like that there was

like a it was like a woman a resistance

or something like that so it's gonna

play a part in the campaign and it's

also going to play a part in multiplayer

so if somebody tweeted out Michael

Condrey and he said he was very excited

by world war two but his question was

that can you also be a female character

for multiplayer and Michael Condrey

actually replied and said yes for sure

so that is a hundred percent

confirmation from the developer of the

game one of them at least that you can

play as a female in the game now the

reason why I think this is so important

is because this is leading to

customisation which also leads to supply

jobs now just from this guy's I can tell

you guys right now there's gonna be

surprised us and you are going to be

able to customize your character that's

an obvious thing you can see at first we

did not know if you could be able to

customize your character or not like for

example I really thought it was going to

be like you know modern warfare 2 what

if you're like on spinners you'd be like

a Russian soldier or if you were on like

or if you want a task force you were

kind of like a British soldier I thought

it's gonna be like that but I guess you

can customize your character any way you

want I don't know how it's going to work

between the factions

obviously most photos like a good side

and a bad side or you know the blue team

and the red team so I don't know how

that's gonna work if you want to like I

don't know but yeah guys female

characters and multiplayer are confirmed

again this is another step we're getting

closer to finding out more about the

game also multiplayer will be revealed

at e3 starts June 30 and all the way

throughout the 16th so that's basically

it for the video I just wanted to tell

you guys the information that we got

today and that's basically it tell me

what you guys think about in the

comments down below obviously you know

they have to put it in because Coughlin

doesn't want to be sexist and stuff like

that because since Cody goes they added

in female character and since that point

on we've been having female and male

characters and multiplayer I personally

think it was a good thing that they did

because actually it's actually more

historically accurate I believe it's

more accurate to history's basically

what I'm trying to say

so I guys anniversary as generations Eva

likes to do he doesn't say stay at the

end oh yeah I'll see you guys on the

next one

For more infomation >> COD WW2 FEMALE CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION - WW2 MULTIPLAYER CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Get to Know Me Tag - Duration: 7:37.

Assalamualaikum (Peace Be Upon You) Everyone!

So, welcome back to my channel.

From the title of this video, I'm sure you will know that I am doing a get to know me tag.

I've decided to do a different video today, because I want to reach out to you

and let you know a little bit more about me other than my beauty and fashion videos that I've been uploading.

I've been doing YouTube for a year and I think it is about time you know a little bit about me.

Lets do it!

Lets get STARTED!

So, I'm a Malay.

Technically, we do not have a middle name.

It's either Your Name BINTE Your Father's Name because you are a girl or

Your Name BIN Your Father's Name if you are a boy.

So, I don't have a middle name.

I think here in high school means secondary school I guess.

So, my favourite subject in high school is...

[DRUM ROLLS]

BIOLOGY!

I find it extremely exciting to study biology.

I failed my science.

I don't do very well for my science from Secondary 1 to 3 until I had a change of teacher.

She really inspired me to really study biology and

I've always wanted to be a doctor.

But, I am not a doctor.

This is hard.

I don't think I have a favourite drink.

[Insects creaking]

I don't like gassy drinks.

Oh, I KNOW!

I like Boost!

The immunity juice.

It is really refreshing.

I really love fresh juices.

At the moment, I'm loving "Cheap Thrills - Sia"

[Sings Cheap Thrills]

And "Wings by Little Mix".

I think the song really like GIRL POWER - you go girl!

I have a child.

She's a girl.

I named her Emma.

Because I really like....

EMMA WATSON!

Therefore, I named my daughter EMMA.

I'm not very good at sports.

In primary school, I used to run and I skipped (ropes).

Yeah, I am a "Skipper".

We call ourselves skipper.

I'm very good at skipping ropes.

I can do quite fast I guess.

In a minute, more than 200!

That was a few years back.

If you tell me now, probably almost 200.

I should try.

I should do a video and see how fast I can skip.

I also play....

What did I play in secondary school?

I did cheerleading.

A little bit, just a little bit for my house.

I played hockey when I was in Polytechnic (tertiary education).

Now I play....

Floorball!

I really enjoy floorball.

My favourite book is "The Devil Wears Prada".

I can read it like a thousand times.

As well as the Harry Potter series, which I have read millions of times.

I probably remember the pages like what is what from book 1 to 7.

I actually finished the book 7 in a day.

It's crazy, Harry Potter fan!

CATS!

[MEOWS]

My favourite perfume is Chanel Chance Eau De Fraiche.

I don't know how you pronounce it.

I like it because I think it is not floral,

it's not fruity,

it's not musky.

It is FRESH!

It smells fresh.

It smells really good.

I really like it.

If you ever step into a Chanel shop, smell it!

It smells really good.

I've been using the perfume for probably for 6-7 years.

I guess Ramadan but Ramadan is not a technically a holiday.

If I were to choose a holiday, I'd probably choose.........

Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

Because, I get to wear nice clothes and get to dress up a little bit

Get to go visiting and see all my cousins and relatives.

10!!

I had a really fun childhood.

Think I'm quite lucky in a sense that, even though when I was a child I don't travel a lot.

But, I had a lot of fun and I'm quite rowdy.

I'm quite boyish.

I grew up with boys.

So, yeah I am quite rowdy.

YES!

I speak Malay.

I speak English.

Very very very very simple Mandarin.

Ni Hao Ma (translate: how are you?)

I speak very basic French.

Yes, I have 2 others.

I'm the second one.

I have an elder and younger brother.

Can I say Chanel? [pouts]

It depends on what type of food.

If I'm hungry anytime and just bring me there and I'll eat is..

Nandos.

I like school because I like to study.

I like having stationaries.

I don't know.

I'm crazy like that.

I don't have lots of friends.

But, I kind of like school.

I think it is not too bad.

Fleur De Force.

I like Zoella, Niomi Smart.

The first few videos that I watched were from Elle Fowler and Blair Fowler, Juicystar07.

and Elles Glitter Gossip or something like that which I can't remember.

and a few others that I watch ON A DAILY BASIS.

Harry Potter!

The number 1, the first one.

I think it is really interesting when you get a letter and you are like...

"I'm a Witch".

[Magic Wand sound effect].

Currently, I am watching Marvel's Iron Fist.

I think the movie is a little bit slow.

I think my favourites would be Grimm,

Gossip Girls and

Girlmore Girls.

Those are the TV shows that I like.

These are like years ago.

But, Grimm just ended season 6 and there will be no more Grimm....

[cries]

I'm waiting for Game of Thrones, which will be out in July.

I can't wait!

Mac!

I have a Samsung Note 5.

I used to have a Note 7 and then had to return it because of the exploding thing.

But, oh my God, the Note 7 is [sound effect for wow].

If they came out with Note 8, I will definitely get it.

I am about 5'5' of 5'6" i guess.

169cm or 1.69m.

Yes, I have 2 cats.

One is 13 years old.

His name is

Rocky Balboa.

He is not a fighter.

But he is quite strong.

He's my man!

I have a new kitten that I adopted.

He is 5 months old.

I adopted him when he was 1 month old.

His name is Mr. Jon Snow, inspired by GoT.

So, that's all the questions that I have for the Tag.

If you like this video, give it a thumbs up and

don't forget to subscribe to me channel for more videos that will be coming up.

Thank you for watching and have a good day!

Bye!

See you again~!

[kiss]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét