Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily May 1 2017

Turkmenistan, a Central Asian country famous for its rich natural resources,... is also

well known for its beautiful horses.

Our Kim Hyesung, who is in Turkmenistan for us,... reports on its national holiday, the

Turkmen Horse Day.

A National emblem, treasure and heritage.

Turkmenistan's national breed of horses, the Akhalteke, are famous for their endurance

and beauty.

"Every year on the last sunday of April, the once nomadic country celebrates the "Turkmen

Horse Day," or "the Day of the Horse," a chance to see the true speed of these powerful animals."

Also nicknamed "heavenly horses," in their coats of black, brown, and gold... the Akhalteke

show off their grace and agility.

"Horses are not horses, this is one of...our part of the family.

In the family, everybody celebrates this birthday or something special day and we care about

horses and we decided before to create the day devoted for the Akhalteke horses."

Akhalteke is not only a family member but also the symbol of the Asian indoor and martial

arts games to be held in Ashgabat this September.

Part of the weekend celebration was an equestrian beauty contest, providing a rare opportunity

for horse lovers around the world to see the Akhalteke up close -- visitors like Hong Ji-jun,

who breeds more than 100 horses in Korea.

"I think to make a new breed or revival of Korean horses take more than a hundred years,

but I start from Jeju horses because this one should have history and culture of Korea

otherwise it doesn't mean anything, so based on Jeju horses, I crossbreed with Lusitnao

from Portuguese, also Akhalteke from Turkmenistan, and also the Warmblut from Germany."

Turkmenistan's love for its native horses has led the state to invest hundreds of millions

of U.S. dollars into creating breeding centers, promoting equestrian sports... and helping

to increase the number of Akhalteke purebreds to over 400.

Their numbers had been devastated in the 1940s by war.

On a beautiful Sunday, the country's unique and rather endearing obsession with horses

is not just for the locals but also a chance for people from around the world to appreciate

the beauty of the Akhalteke.

Kim Hyesung, Arirang News, Ashgabat.

For more infomation >> Turkmenistan celebrates "The Day of the Horse" - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

The Sims 4 Vampires - Snow: Tale of the ancient Ones (EP. 2) - Duration: 22:35.

Camille

Camille

Wake up...

Phone: (rings)

Camille: Hello? This is Camille speaking.

Camille: Oh, hey Sarah!

Camille: Yeah... Look I know, I know I am late.

Camille: I'm getting dress. I'm on my way.

Camille: My name is Camille. I am a 24 year old "best selling author".

My childhood life was a bit... You could say strange. I was home schooled for the majority of my childhood.

Due to this... I did not make a lot of friends, except for this one kid.

Another reason why I was home schooled, was due to this sickness I had... other than being anemic... also might be the reason I'm still...

Single...

Teenhood was prison life for me. My father wanted me to feel like I was Rapunzel, trapped in a castle... Waiting to be set free.

We argued about which college I should go to and my dreams about me becoming an author.

Thankfully my mom was very supportive about my career decisions. She was the hero who set me free.

Years had flown by. I do not remember the last time I had visited my parents. Do not fret though! I try my best to keep in contact with them.

Sarah: Took you long enough. Now we don't have enough time to eat here.

Camille: Look, I am sorry okay? I'll buy the coffee, alright?

So are you sure you can handle everything while I'm gone?

Sarah: I already told you Camille. I've got it all handled. You've written enough pages to get your fifth volume out.

You've earned that vacation..

Camille: You also deserve a vacation yourself. Without you, my stories would have been a mess.

Sarah: Hey, every author needs a sidekick! That's what I'm here for.

Camille: Maybe we can get Mr. Wellington to let you have some time off as well..

Sarah: I doubt it seriously. If the signs are not obvious for you Camille... He "likes" you.

Camille: Wait, what?! No way! Doesn't he have a wife?

Sarah: You know how some men are... Right this way.

Mrs.Paige: Miss Snow and Mrs. Thorn beck. Great to see you on time! Mr. Wellington is ready to see you now, Miss Snow.

Alright here is his office. Whatever you have to say, please make it quick. Mr. Wellington is a busy man.

Mr. Wellington: My, my... Miss Snow. So glad to be able to talk to you on your last day with us before you go to visit your parents. How are you?

Camille: I'm fine, and yourself Mr. Wellington?

Mr. Wellington: That's great! Great! I am also suiting well, thank you Miss Snow.

Camille: Thank you for letting me come in here to get a chance to talk to you about my recent work.

Mr. Wellington: Oh your book about "The black rose"? No need to worry. I understand that everyone can stumble upon a brick wall when it comes to creativity and such.

This is why I am sending you on a 3 month vacation. Hopefully after that long break you will be ready to finish the next book of your series.

Maybe a coffee for two?

Camille: Yes Mr. Wellington. The final volume will be worked on while I am on my vacation... And I would not mind having a coffee break together.

Mr. wellington: Great! Because you're gonna need all the inspirations you can get to get sales back up. Our performance has been dipping a bit because of this.

Mrs Paige: I shall walk you out.

Mrs Paige: My... a coffee break for two? He sure does seem to have an interest in you.

Camille: More like an interest in my looks and fame.

We both know that Mr. Wellington is not happy about my recent performance.

Hm... Let's see, so she's walking in the woods but... No...

Ugh... I can't do this. Not tonight...

Phone: (rings)

Camille, speaking.

Hi mom... I'm fine. I'm just tired...

Yeah, I know... I'll be there first thing in the morning.

Yes, yes. Okay... I love you too... Bye.

Maybe going back to Forgotten Hallow might not be such a bad idea. I'm sure the scenery, my parents, and possibly childhood nostalgia could help me for some ideas.

I hope.

Caleb: VLAD!

Vlad: Oh... Well if it isn't the two rotten fang twins. Caleb and Lilith...

Caleb: Well hi to you as well.

What the hell was that Vlad? I thought you said you were done with all of this?

You've attacked yet another Innocent human!

A female at that! How the hell are we suppose to live in harmony with them if monsters like you can't keep your fangs out of their skin!

Vlad: Oh, so now I'm the monster here? Have you not looked into the mirror lately? We are all monsters, Caleb.

When will you let you instincts take over? Trying to fit into live stock society is not going to change their opinions on how they view us.

Caleb: We can fit in just fine if you learn how to drink plasma from the plasma tree, or make pouches...

Vlad: Impudent fool. Your sister can barely drink those horrid things. Face reality Caleb, drinking fake blood will not satisfy you forever.

You are really staining your mother's legacy. I am sure she would have never wanted for you or Lilith to-

Caleb: You have no rights to talk us about our mother that way!

Vlad: All I am saying Caleb is that you cannot change nature. We are vampires. We pray on the weak.

Caleb: I told you this was a bad idea. The snarly crooked tooth old man will not listen to us

Lilith: Vlad, you've made your point... But aren't you willing to change? I know you of all vampires are tired of being at war with the humans.

Vlad: I've told both of you countless times. I will not change my ways.

However if you wish that your thinking is the right thinking, we can settle this right here and right now.

Caleb: Fine. I'll take you old on man...

Vlad: It's settled. Now get OUT.

Caleb: This isn't over... Old man.

Vlad: ... You two have so much to learn...

Jocelyn: Camille! Welcome home!

Aiden: Hello, Camille.

Camille: It's good to see you again Mom, Dad.

Aiden: Doing well? ... Good!

Jocelyn: It's been years since we last saw each other. My have you turned into a swan.

Your father and I are very proud that you are being successful in life.

I know things are a bit hectic with your career and all, but I am glad you've decided to come here and spend time with your folks on your vacation.

You must be exhausted on your journey here. Come, let us go inside and show you where you will be sleeping.

Camille: I cannot believe you guys left this place the way it was after I moved out.

Your mother wanted to keep your room like this. She was hoping that one day you could cherish the memories you had as a child.

There's been a lot of quakes lately. Sadly though, this room has been impacted by the most recent quake we had. So it's not exactly the safe haven we had in mind for you to sleep in.

We've remodel the unused guest room as a new room for you. It is has a nice queen sized bed, quite relaxing if you think about it.

Jocelyn: So... Do you like it?

I know it isn't a room where you could put all your make up and accessories and such in.

Camille: Like it? More like... Love it!

Jocelyn: Aww, that's what I like to hear.

Camille: Hey do you remember...

Jocelyn: That time I told you a story about the Giant?

Fi, Fie, Foe, Fum.

Who dares to enter my home?

Jenna: Well, look who it is... I almost didn't recognize you.

Camille: Funny how you'd say that. I was about to say the same about you.

Jenna: Come here you, it's so good to see you again!

Camille: It's good to see you too Jenna! Boy, you've grown so much.

Jenna: But you've grown more compared to me. *snickers*

Camille: Hey!

Jenna: So what brings you back to Forgotten Hallow?

Camille: Well I'm on vacation for three months. My creativity has been hitting a wall these past two months.

Jenna: Ouch... But look on the bright side! At least they did not fire you.

Camille: ... Yet.

But anyway, the main reason I came back was because my folks kept calling me to spend time with them.

City life can be busy at times. I forgot how peaceful and quiet rural areas can be.

Jenna: Yeah... Which is why I stayed home.

But about that lack of creativity... Do not pressure yourself to get back into it. That's not how it works.

Take the time off, relax. You've earned this.

That "light" will come eventually... And when it does, grab it.

Jocelyn: Camille! It's time for dinner!

Camille: I'm coming!

I've tried asking my parents about that mysterious old man that plays chess all by his lonesome at night.

They really didn't exactly give good answers. Other than my dad telling me to stay away from him because he is creepy looking.

During this past week I've been jumping from library to library, or reading books to get inspiration and such.

Jenna and my mom helped some, pitching their own ideas to try and inspire me

Being able to do other things other than sitting behind a computer screen typing your butt off was a nice change of pace.

But... There was something off about Jenna.

She would only want to hang out at night. She told me the reason why she doesn't do stuff throughout the day is because she works two jobs.

Yet, she still makes time for herself.

Hi there. You seemed a bit lonely, so I thought would come over and ask if I could play a game of chess with yo-?

Ugh... That noise!

My head... and I thought my mom's Piano playing was horrible.

...At least one of us is sleeping peacefully in this.

And of course the drunken lunatic isn't here.

Over in that mansion I see...

... Creepy.

Caleb: Did I scare you my lady?

Camille: Scare me? Scare me?! Not only are you playing that horrible music, but you're also scaring people half to death?!

That's not funny! That is actually childish! Also keep your music down! People are trying to sleep ya know!

Caleb: Whoa, whoa... Clam down lady. Let's not get our panties up in our britches okay?

I was not playing that music just now, I was coming up here to chat with my neighbor about his loud music as well.

He doesn't realize that people can hear his organ at times. So I come here often to tell him to lower his performance.

Camille: Ugh... I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to snap on you like that.

Caleb: Hey, it's all good. We all can get like that at times.

The name's Caleb... and what's your name if I may ask?

Camille: It's Camille. Listen... I have a long day ahead of me, and I would like to get back to my parent's place and try to get some rest.

I appreciate that you are willing to talk to your neighbor about his absurd organ playing.

Later that night... I gave up on trying to sleep. I was too restless, so I went to Jenna's place.

Jenna was about to head for work, but she wanted to take me to where she works at. It was a local cafe that Sarah and I like to go to.

Only employees are allowed to come up here. But thanks to Jenna, I was given access.

Jenna: Make yourself at home

Camille: Alright.

Music box: (starts playing)

That music... I heard it before... yet I don't remember anything about it.

Hey, Jenna? Do you have a music box somewhere?

Jenna: Yeah, sometimes it randomly comes on. The melody is very soothing.

Camille: Back to the shadows...

The music is coming from here.

I think I've found my light...

For more infomation >> The Sims 4 Vampires - Snow: Tale of the ancient Ones (EP. 2) - Duration: 22:35.

-------------------------------------------

Meet Emanuel Smedbøl: Outdoor and adventure photographer - Duration: 2:56.

I'm Emanuel and I'm an outdoor adventure photographer.

I first got started in photography when I just

picked up my dad's old film camera and

I fell in love with it pretty quickly.

It took like two weeks get your film back

but as always the anticipation was very exciting.

Megan I work as a team.

Often, I'll think of a photo that she won't

think of or she'll think the photo that

I wouldn't have thought of so we get a

pretty good well-rounded visualization

of a trip that we share. Also it's really

good to have someone in your photos so

just give some scale, a sense of place.

Last summer we went on a three-month road trip.

The car served as our mobile studio,

a refuge from the rain.

Just little home away from home.

The Subaru was our first car we've ever owned.

It's a 2011 Forester.

Buying a first car was a pretty big decision so we had

to do a lot of research but it helped

that a lot of our friends had Subarus.

And some of the first trailheads

I hiked up to we got to in my

friend's parents' Subaru.

For me some more about the outdoors,

it's about getting outside,

it's seeing new places.

One of the main things of inspiration for me

is just looking at maps.

There's so many places we haven't seen,

so many place's names that are unfamiliar.

So many trails we haven't yet hiked.

Photography is a good reason to get outside.

You always want to see something new.

It pushes you to see new places and explore new trails

and being able to share with people it's a really big bonus.

We've always wanted to come to Olympic Peninsula

It's so close and it

has beaches, forests, beautiful mountains

and it gets a lot of bad weather.

Like I wouldn't want to camp if it's raining

or if there's thunder

but with photography it looks better

when it's bad weather so

in that way it's a lot of fun.

For sure, it has a lot of space.

A lot of times we'd have to edit photos

on the fly while around the road it's

and it's really nice to make a warm beverage,

pop open the trunk and review the images of the day.

If nothing else has helped my photography

it's probably the connection to the outside world

to the fragile places that need out protection.

For more infomation >> Meet Emanuel Smedbøl: Outdoor and adventure photographer - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

WARDAY - The Movie (SMKN 7 Surabaya) - Duration: 1:04:57.

So who is the most worst person among them ?

Everything changes when the criminals are still free

Everything changes too, when the criminals are jailed

But there are still one problem

This is why i'm here

We have captured many criminals

The things we did are not wrong

Criminals population in this city has decreased

I hear rumors, that some of them have ability

Yes, the rumors are right

EGA

He's coming, man. send the money, quickly

<font color=#FFFF0F>Just do the job, fool</font>

No money no job, man

You have 30 seconds, man

<font color=#FFFF0F>All right, a'right</font>

<font color=#FFFF0F>The money has been sent</font>

You send 50 million ?

Come on

a human life is very expensive, man

<font color=#FFFF0F>Shut up, okay</font>

Happy to have business with you

ANGGA

Have a special knife that can be controlled by his eye

ILHAM

Cannibal, psychopath, and strong

He was not a monster ? but he want to be a monster, so he became a monster

KEVIN dan RIDHO

The most evil thief and psychopath in the city

Good Morning, oh yes...

Goodbye

-Good morning, old man -Oh hello, good morning

How are you, old man ?

Yeah, i'm fine

Well, how about you ?

Oh yeah, today I heard a lot of theft

Ahh I see

Well, I must go now

-Goodbye -Goodbye

Noooo

My Phone

Where the hell is my phone ?

Oh God

This is my phone, give me my phone

This is my damn phone

Hey, give back my phone now !

It's my phone you fool

JESTER

Psychopath, aggresive, genius level-intelect, anarchy

Just killed all of his family

GILANG

He is so immune to pain and very genius

He is the leader from all of them

Leader of The Heist

So who is the most worst person among them ?

Jester

Because it's very difficult to control him

Where is the prison ?

In our new base

Okay then

It's a long time since I meet you, mate

Well, come on

Hey, Captain Titan wants us to check the prison

I think it's your job

Hey, He commanded me and you to do this

Just shut up

Okay then, it seems i have to play your videogame

Okay okay let's go

This is our new base

Hey, there's more

Go check prison !

Both of you need to know that everyone who are hunting us has special abilities

The Leader, Titan

He has high reflex

Komang

He has expensive tools

So can you tell me all of this ?

My first heist is robbing a drug dealer

That happens when the drug dealer is having some transaction

You did it ?

Yes, my first glory

Then the next day...

Wait

Just tell me the important things

I want to ask you something

What ?

Why did you join my organization ?

What is your reason ?

I was hired by Jester

I'd accepted the contract because my friends are in your organization too

Ega and Kevin

I see, so you knows Ega ?

Yes, that's right

We found Ega lying on the floor, and then...

We took him and healed him

One more time, don't tell me unimportant things

Oh yeah, i forgot about that

So after that...

We robbed many things

The Result ?

The result, some men are hunting us

So what happens next ?

Done, me and my men are jailed

We're passing some days in the prison, and at last you freed me

Hey, the heisters are fled

The guards are died

It's nothing, just don't worry

Hey, this is serious

Well

You know what it means, dont you ?

Now ready the weapons and tools, Track our traitor, and summon Captain Titan

Stop, I yield... I yield..

Titan, did you missed me ?

What took you so long ?

Why do you care ?

Long time not see each other, mate

Attack !

Come on, quickly !

Let's scramble !

Dho dho, dho..

Let's assault them !

Vin

<font color=#FF0080>Bye bye</font>

Oi, thanks for this

What are you doing here ?

You will slow us down

Just sit here, do not interfere

Putu, stop this madness !

Do it !

Arfi !

Where's Arfi ?

Stuck in a bathroom

I will go there

Wait

Let's go, this building will collapse in any moments

Gilang, wait !

Ramadhan, your name is Ramadhan

Your real name is Ramadhan

You saved me before

Oi, Crocodile !

Oi, skinny ass

Hey you, come here !

Okay then, i surrender

It's better if you help me to end this once and for all

But I...

Shut the hell up

Okay, okay !

Okay, quickly then !

Oh Hello Gilang

Easy mate, Putu just hacked some military server, and now...

I can control all vehicles remotely

Komang chase him !

Come on !

sst sst

We did it

Putu what is your real purpose ?

Which side are you on ?

You defending me, or defending my enemies ?

I'm not your friend, and not your enemy

I'm organized professional assassin

I have partner, his name is Kevin

Before all of this, me and kevin hired by Komang, so I joined your organization

Komang, why did you hired him ?

Because he has faith that you will fail against that criminals

You said you are organized assassin

But why you betrayed us ?

Yes because in that time, i was hired by someone else and he offered me more money

Same as Kevin, he was hired by your enemy

Why only you who got out from the building ?

It's because only me who just got out

Who planned all of this ?

Only Jester who planned this

Then why you hacked our server ? and why you do this ?

As I said, I'm organized assassin, I got hired by Jester

But now I killed Jester because Komang hired me

Alright, my contract with Komang is ended. Now I got new contract

Contract from who ?

Jester

What if I kill Jester ?

The contract is declined

Well then

Wait, oh wait my dear...

Relax, relax my love...

Quickly now, we must end all of this

I see beautiful city

Nice peoples

Actually, bloodthirsty-assassin like me must live in prison

But they chose to free me

Many years has been passed

Anyone i knows are gone

Even now, all peoples still don't know who was saved their city

But i know someone who was wore this willingly to sacrifice for his friends

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét