Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 30 2017

(Laughs) Yeah, my album's called "Taryn"-oid...

for lots of reasons (laughs).

Um, yeah, I'm excited.

I've been recording this for a long time

and a lot of times people ask me a question

about how I balance my acting and my music.

And it just felt like a good time because

we go on hiatus from Orange is the New Black for six months

and I finally feel like

I settled with a sound that I'm happy with.

'Cause I have a lot of songs.

I have over a hundred and I went through

and cherry picked the ones that have stood the test of time.

Like, you kind of do your own analytics over time in

like, "Alright this one worked" and "This sucked".

I put together, like, an EP to start

and the first single's called "Glitch Life".

It's been cool because I've branched out

and worked with other songwriters and producers.

'Cause my brother was the only person

I worked with as a writer and a producer

so that's been great and evolved from that.

But that is more of a house-pop kind of song.

I do collaborate with other producers and writers,

but not on every song I did.

Some I just wrote, like, solely on my guitar.

I play guitar too- mostly to write.

When I'm writing, it's to heal through something.

I have no idea, sometimes.

It just flows out of me

and I really don't even know what the heck I'm talking about.

But I'm talking about something and it's burning inside of me.

The video for "Glitch Life", um,

we shot it at this place called the Grasmere Mansion

and it's this old mansion with 36 bedrooms. It's three floors

and it's totally rundown and creepy in there.

But it was so massive and it's just a ginormous house

that's kind of just sitting there rotting.

Basically it's this girl

and she's running around alone in all these fancy clothes

and basically it's just like all of our stuff's in our head.

You know, it's not even real.

It's just our perception and stuff.

The house is supposed to represent her mind.

Just kind of like it's messy up there, you know?

I'm always recording. Like, I recorded last week.

It's like squeezing a lemon. You know, it's never really done.

(Laughs)

For more infomation >> OITNB Star Taryn Manning Talks New Single and tARYNOID EP - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Kids learn Alphabets With Wonster Words | Kid Learn ABC Part 1 | Wonster Words | Funny Game For Kids - Duration: 23:44.

For more infomation >> Kids learn Alphabets With Wonster Words | Kid Learn ABC Part 1 | Wonster Words | Funny Game For Kids - Duration: 23:44.

-------------------------------------------

K-pop 긴급 속보:'Battle' Kim Sook, "I'm off to Jeju for pre-wedding photoshoot!" [Battle Trip] - Duration: 1:34.

K-pop 긴급 속보:'Battle' Kim Sook, "I'm off to Jeju for pre-wedding photoshoot!" [Battle Trip]

'Battle' Kim Sook, "I'm off to Jeju for pre-wedding photoshoot!" [Battle Trip]

For this week, MC Kim Sook and San E take up the baton to introduce Jeju Island.

As seen from the picture above, Sook is wearing a stunning white wedding dress. She reminds us of a bride who designs her own beach wedding ceremony. Is Sook getting married?.

In fact, self-shooting pre-wedding photography has been one of her bucket list ideas. Using a camera with fast-action shutters, she throws herself to take good photos.

When she spots a new beautiful place, she goes on with taking pictures of herself with no break. Will her single wedding photoshoot be successful?. [Battle Trip]. Showtime : Fri 17:00 | Re-run: Fri 23:40, Sun 24:30 (Seoul, UTC+9).

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét