Here's Who Obama Is Pushing To Run For President
President Obama and some of his advisers have been pushing former Massachusetts Gov. Deval
Patrick to run for president in 2020, it was revealed on Tuesday.
According to Politico, David Axelrod and Valerie Jarrett are two of the Obama alums urging
the 61-year-old Patrick to consider a White House bid.
Jarrett, one of Obama's closest White House advisers, told Politico that a Patrick presidential
bid is what "my heart desires."
"He has the ability to touch people's hearts as well as their minds," Jarrett
said recently.
"I think our country is ready for that now — let alone in three years."
"He's kind of a natural to look at because he was a successful governor, he is an inspiring
guy, and you have to ask yourself what is the country going to be looking for in their
next president after this guy?" said Axelrod, who has advised Patrick in the past.
A Patrick presidential bid could cause a dilemma for Obama White House alums as former Vice
President Joe Biden appears interested in running in 2020.
Biden, who has expressed regret over not running in 2016, remains popular among former Obama
staffers.
But the former Delaware senator's age — he would be 77 years old on Election Day 2020
— is considered one barrier to entry.
But one senior Obama White House aide said that only two people — Biden and Patrick
— would do well in a straw presidential poll taken among Obama alumni.
"The center of gravity would really shift in [Patrick's] direction in Obamaworld if
he were to decide to run," one former top Obama White House official told Politico.
As Politico notes, Obama and Patrick have had a relationship for 20 years.
The pair have advised each other on political decisions and traded endorsements throughout
the years, and Patrick is the only politician on the board of the Obama Foundation.
As is normal of potential candidates so far ahead of the election, Patrick avoided the
subject of his political future.
"I'm trying to think about how to be helpful, because I care about the country, and I'm
a patriot first.
It's way, way too soon to be making plans for 2020," Patrick told Politico in an interview
for its "Off Message" podcast.
"So I'll just leave it at that," he said, adding: "I have no plans to make plans."
For more infomation >> Here's Who Obama Is Pushing To Run For President - Duration: 10:04.-------------------------------------------
Sana Reveals She Is Frequently Mistaken As Tzuyu - Duration: 1:03.
Sana Reveals She Is Frequently Mistaken As Tzuyu
Sana recently held a V Live stream where she took her fans on a date.
During the first stop of her date, Sana sat down for a meal while answering her fans questions in the comments section.
One of the comments pointed out that many Korean fans had difficulty distinguishing between Momo and Sana when they first debuted.
Sana then explained that not only was she mistaken as Momo, but as Tzuyu as well.
She then explained that she never corrected them, as she understood that they may not have been ONCEs. Watch the full stream below!.
-------------------------------------------
Vogue Claims G-Dragon Is A "Former" BIGBANG Member - Duration: 0:53.
Vogue Claims G-Dragon Is A "Former" BIGBANG Member
Vogue, the most internationally renowned fashion magazine wrote an article about G-Dragons concert in New York but made a huge factual error.
Vogue wrote that G-Dragon was a former member of BIGBANG and not a current member of BIGBANG. Even though BIGBANG is not promoting as a group at the moment, none of the members have left the group.
G-Dragon himself even said that BIGBANG will definitely come back together in the future. G-Dragon is very, very far from being a former member of BIGBANG!.
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét