Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Sep 1 2017

This program contains violence, sex, and inappropriate

or provocative dialogue.

It is intended for mature audiences.

Viewer discretion advised.

The characters and situations in this program are fictitious.

Any similarities to actual people, names, stories,

or any other events is purely coincidental.

are fictitious.

Any similarities to actual people, names, stories,

or any other events are purely coincidental.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

No, Mom. That way.

Sebas, help your grandmother.

There you go.

Take her to her chair.

Agent.

I'm seeing a foreign object in that bag.

There, Mom.

Stop the conveyor belt.

Hello. Is this your tray?

Yeah, that's mine.

Could you open that bag?

Well, that bag isn't mine.

It was in your tray.

Yeah, but it's not mine.

I don't know what you're talking about.

-Sir, please open it. -I'm sorry, but no.

I don't want to put my fingerprints on it.

I'm not going to open it.

Very well. I'll open it for you.

Sir, this is marijuana.

-No, wait... -What?

You'll have to come with me.

No, wait. Look, that isn't mine.

What's going on?

She's saying she found marijuana in my tray,

but I swear it isn't mine.

Wait.

Honey, help.

The shoes, belt, and phone are mine, but the bag isn't.

Excuse me.

That baggie belongs to my patient.

-Who is she? -She's my mother.

Honey, could you bring your mother's medical records?

Yes, right away.

My name's Dr. Santiago Sanin.

I'm the director of North Miami Hospital.

That woman...

Thank you.

...is my patient.

She had surgery just two days ago and was discharged today

for the sake of returning to her country.

Here are her records.

But this is marijuana.

Right, right... but it's medicinal marijuana,

which is legal in this state, so it isn't a crime.

Does she have a medical marijuana prescription?

My apologies, but it appears we must've left it behind.

However, since I'm her primary physician,

I can write out a prescription right now.

Could you please wait here?

I need to check with my superiors.

Of course. Go right ahead.

Doctor, you'll have to come with me.

But I wrote out a prescription for her!

If you resist, it will only be worse.

Ma'am, my husband has nothing to do with it.

So is it medical marijuana or not?

Yes.

It's medical marijuana, she is my patient,

and I'm licensed to prescribe it.

Sir, it's best you come with me to clarify this situation.

Of course.

-You wait here. -Santiago!

Wait for me, but if you guys have to board, go without me.

Don't worry. I'll take care of it.

-I love you. -I love you...

<i> What's up, man?</i>

All set, boss.

Are you sure? You swear it?

<i> Yeah.</i>

She must be rotting in a morgue now.

Hell yeah. Now I can finally get laid.

I'll finally be working for the big leagues.

<i> Hell yeah, boss.</i>

Alright, bye.

Hello?

Guess what?

Catalina's dead!

What?

You heard right.

My boys just called to confirm it.

Titi...

tell me it's true.

It's true.

I'm coming right over for my reward.

I'm eternally grateful to you, Titi.

Grateful?

You owe me a roll in the hay. I need me some love, baby.

Once I see proof that the bitch is dead,

you'll have as many nights as you want.

Good.

I'm recording this just in case.

Don't worry. I'll come through.

Alright, I've gotta go.

I need to find out where Marcial is

before he finds out.

Remember, he threatened to call the TEA on us

if we hurt these people.

Bye!

I can't believe it!

Now I'm set. There's nothing in my way.

Guys, come over. I've got another job for you.

<i> Alright, boss.</i> <i> We'll be right there.</i>

Good.

We need a resuscitation team in the recovery unit ASAP.

Resuscitation team, report to the recovery unit ASAP.

Clear.

That's it. There's nothing we can do.

Albeiro, I wish I could believe you, I honestly do...

but if anything happens to Santiago because of this...

<i> Passengers on direct flight to</i> <i> Rome, boarding is in gate 18.</i>

Let's wait for him.

This way, Mom.

What happened?

Hey, wait!

What happened?

She was asphyxiated, apparently.

May I see her?

-Who are you? -Please, man...

Alright.

Thank you.

No worries.

Catalina. Where's Catalina?

Alright, kids.

Two sets of clothes each, max!

Alright, Mom.

Aunt Yesica?

We're home!

Yesi?

Yesica?

Yesi...

Yesica?

Yesi?

When I brought in your girlfriend,

I noticed the other girl was dead.

Do you know what happened? How'd she die?

They're checking the security cams now.

I think she was smothered with a pillow.

They killed her by accident.

I know that was meant for Catalina.

Are you sure?

Jota, think of everything that's going on.

We called the police. They should be here soon.

Miss, might we be able to check the surveillance footage?

I don't have access to that.

That poor girl is dead,

but I know they were out to kill my girlfriend.

Nothing's going to happen. We won't tell anyone.

Please help us.

I can take you to the surveillance room.

You can talk to the security guard there.

I can't make any promises, though.

Alright.

Don't worry. I can convince him.

-You can? -Yeah.

Let's go.

You guys go.

I'll stay and watch over Catalina.

I'll let you know if anything happens.

-Careful, honey. -Okay.

<i> Passengers in groups one,</i> <i> two, and three.</i>

<i> Welcome aboard.</i>

Passengers in group one, two, and three...

Mom, isn't Dad coming?

Honey, if your father doesn't come, we're all staying.

Stay here.

Can we talk?

Look at me.

I don't smoke marijuana, Catalina.

Not then, not now, not ever.

I didn't put that baggie in my tray, I swear.

Then who did?

It wasn't me.

Can I ask you a question?

Please don't get mad.

Depends on what you're about to ask me.

It's about your daughter Mariana.

What about her?

I don't know.

-What if she...? -If she what?

Albeiro, what are you implying?

I'm not implying anything. It's an honest question.

Haven't you thought that maybe it's hers?

Are you calling my daughter a pothead?

She's 17 years old, Albeiro!

What if I were to ask you if Catalina smokes marijuana?

I'd tell you no...

and I'd say it with utmost happiness and relief.

I wouldn't get defensive like you.

Catalina.

Passengers in group one, two, three, and four.

Welcome aboard.

Mom... what is it?

Sit down, sweetie.

We need to wait for your father.

It's okay, honey.

I can go ask if you want.

What if it takes too long and the plane leaves?

Don't worry about it, Albeiro.

For more infomation >> Without Breasts There is Paradise 2 | Episode 27 | Telemundo English - Duration: 15:33.

-------------------------------------------

Nach Evakuierungsabkommen: USA bombardieren IS-Konvoi in Syrien - und kritisieren Moskau NH - Duration: 10:50.

For more infomation >> Nach Evakuierungsabkommen: USA bombardieren IS-Konvoi in Syrien - und kritisieren Moskau NH - Duration: 10:50.

-------------------------------------------

The 1,000 year storm: Horrifying data shows Harvey is bigger than anything the US has seen ... - Duration: 3:30.

The 1,000 year storm: Horrifying data shows Harvey is bigger than anything the US has seen and reveals the destruction zone was the size of NEW JERSEY

The scale and scope of Tropical Storm Harvey, which brought devastating flooding to an area of Texas equivalent to the size of New Jersey, has made it a 1-in-1,000-year flood, according to scientific data released on Thursday.

This conclusion easily makes Harvey the most destructive storm system to ever wreak havoc on the United States. The analysis of the data was performed by Shane Hubbard, a researcher from the University of Wisconsins Space Science and Engineering Center.

The findings were reported in The Washington Post. In looking at many of these events [in the United States], Ive never seen anything of this magnitude or size, Hubbard said. This is something that hasnt happened in our modern era of observations.

The scope of Tropical Storm Harvey, which brought devastating flooding to an area of Texas equivalent to the size of New Jersey, has made it a 1-in-1,000-year flood, according to scientific data released on Thursday.

The photo above shows Interstate 10 in Vidor, Texas on Thursday. According to Hubbards calculations, at least 20 inches of rain covered almost 29,000 square miles - an area that is larger than 10 states.

That is an area larger than West Virginia and more than twice the size of Maryland. At least 30 inches of rain covered an area that is roughly the size of Maryland – just over 11,000 square miles.

One measurement in Cedar Bayou, an area in Harris County, Texas, reported that 51. 88 inches of rain fell - making it the most rainfall ever recorded in the continental United States, according to The Atlantic.

To put this storm in perspective, more rain has fallen on Houston in the past week than the totals for Boston, or Seattle, or Miami since January 1.

Because it is considered a 1,000-year event, the chances of Harvey happening in any given year is 0.

Because it is considered a 1,000-year event, the chances of Harvey happening in any given year is 0. 1 percent, according to Shane Hubbard of the University of Wisconsin.

According to Hubbards calculations, at least 20 inches of rain covered almost 29,000 square miles - an area that is larger than 10 states.

Or, a better way to think about it is that 99. 9 percent of the time, such an event will never happen, Hubbard said.

There is hardly a scientific consensus with regards to the term 1,000-year flood given that records of rainfall and floods have only been kept for 100 years.

The statistical analysis also does not factor in climate change, which scientists believe is altering precipitation levels and intensifying storm systems. Climate scientists say that in the coming decades what was considered 500-year events could become more commonplace.

Hubbard dismisses these concerns, saying that his measurements are the most reliable metric out there when it comes to planning for floods. He said that the increased frequency of intense rains and flooding could be attributed to other factors besides climate change.

The challenge is trying to separate when you have these 500-year events happening all the time, what part is a changing climate, what part is changes in urbanization and agriculture and what part is the lack of understanding of whats happened in the past, he said.

Still, others say that Harvey is a harbinger of things to come. Expect #HarveyFlood record will be broken in 5, 15, 25 years from now - sooner rather than later, tweeted David Titley, professor of meteorology at Penn State.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét