Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 31 2017

BANANA ACTUALLY SEASON 2 EP10. Is It My Heart Or My Body That Wants You?

Are you asleep yet?

It was 1:40 am

I wondered how you were doing

if you are missing me like I miss you

or if you are seeing someone

or if you are still mad at me

or if you have forgiven me a little

If I can see you again

I wanted to ask you

if you really are OK

Sometimes I want to ask you

When you go home alone around this time of the day

if you had dinner

or how you are feeling

When I have no new texts in my inbox

When you happen to walk by

my shop that you always dropped by after work

Or when you walk the street we walked together

or eat the food we enjoyed together

or come across someone who looks like me

I want to ask you how you are holding up?

Weren't you feeling sorry at that time?

Tell me

Tell you what?

Tell me anything

I'm sorry

Why did you do it?

Who is she?

No one

I never thought you would cheat on me

Nothing happened

How can I trust you?

Tell me

I love you

But still, you did what you did. Who was she?

I said no one

What did you like about her?

I didn't like her

Tell me, what was it like to be with her?

Let's stop talking about it

Is she pretty?

I'm sorry

Why did you do it?

Who is she?

How old is she?

What does she do?

Did you love her?

Does she know about me?

How did you break up with her

Does she know?

Why the heck did you meet her?

Did you break up with her at all?

Did you tell her how long we've been together?

So tell me, how was it to be with her?

Is she pretty?

Tell me what she is like

what she is good at

what made you attracted to her, and why you fell for her

But if I ask you these, I will look ridiculous

If I'm not being cool with it, and being sloshy

I will look miserable like you

So, if I go out with you again

I'll think of her every time I see you

I know that

That's why I'm not going to see you

But I am still waiting for you

Is it because my heart wants you?

Or just because

my body seeks you?

Is it my heart, or my body that wants you? #We_broke_up_but_I_miss_you

72secTV

For more infomation >> [BANANA ACTUALLY S2] EP10. Is it my heart or my body that wants you? - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Cat Chat is finally back on the air - Duration: 0:26.

For more infomation >> Cat Chat is finally back on the air - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

[BANANA ACTUALLY S2] EP3. My boyfriend is worried about you and me - Duration: 1:44.

It's weird

We get together a lot

We give each other relationship advices and buy drinks when break up

celebrate together on birthdays

and often fill up the fridge

But my boyfriend said

A man is a man, and you don't know what could happen

Hey, at least wash your face before you do it

Not all men are like that

He says women and men can't be friends

But if they are not my friends

who can be?

She and he live in the same apartment

They talk about this and that

and argue with each other every time

Hey!

They've been doing that for ten years

And you and her, too

She keeps introducing girls to you for dates

You keep introducing guys to her

And when the dates go wrong,

she blames you for introducing a weirdo

We all meet often, talk often, and call each other often

Sometimes just two or three of us meet up

drink together, watch a movie

hang out in his place or your place

and ask for help when necessary

But my boyfriend doesn't understand

He said romantic emotion can grow anytime between men and women

It could be while you are eating

while you are watching a movie

They can fall in love even when they are just swallowing

So he said he was OK with all of us gathering together

but, not OK with just the two of us hanging out

Friends can have drinks together

but if it lasts past 10 pm, there is something going on

He said at least three people should watch a movie

More than four people to hang out in a friend's place

And about walking a friend home, he said that was not even an option

So, have you ever thought of me as more than a friend?

I mean

it's impossible that I feel that way about you, right?

It's you

Maybe, my boyfriend is sensitive

He really doesn't have to worry about it

Don't you think so?

I think my boyfriend is worried about you and me #Men and women can be friends

72 SECONDS TV (www.72sectv.com)

For more infomation >> [BANANA ACTUALLY S2] EP3. My boyfriend is worried about you and me - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Everything is a Phone | Gute Arbeit Originals - Duration: 1:49.

Hi, I'm Nora Channing

and I am CEO of "Everything Is A Phone".

We've developed the world's smallest

microphone and speakers, which allowed us

to revolutionize communication.

Revolutionize... the phone.

With these two micro devices

you have unlimited possibilites to call someone.

Just place the microphone and speaker

on any device that's near to you...

And within seconds

Everything is a phone!

I'll be home soon

I'm sorry!

Hi, this is Paul. How can I help you?

Yeah! Allright, I can check that!

It's 4-86.

Hear clearly, even in loud places!

Hallo? Oh, yeah, we're in "Cube Club"

Sorry, can I have a small Coke please?

And of course your call is kept private.

Hello!

Yeah, yes, he is with me... okay!

Sir, it's for you!

Hello, who's calling?

Mr. Yakamoto...

I'm sorry, of course, of course!

Support us now and everything on this planet

is becoming more than it already is.

Because: Everything is a phone.

And let me tell you.

We are already working on the next

mindblowing technological breakthrough.

Currently my colleagues and I

are working on..

Everything is a screen.

Stay tuned.

For more infomation >> Everything is a Phone | Gute Arbeit Originals - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

[DEUX YEOZA S2] EP3. Who is the guy? - Duration: 4:06.

Deux Yeoza Season 2

Huh? Isn't he the guy?

He's the guy

Earlier he asked you at the cafe

"Excuse me, may I borrow your pen?"

And he was gone

Without giving your pen back

How could he do that to you?

But he may not be the guy, let's ask him

Excuse me, are you..

Are you the guy? The guy from..

Ah.. you recognized me

Yes, I am

the famous guy

EP3. Who is the guy?

What? Maybe he's a famous thief

Why is he so proud?

It's hard to stay off

the radar

You liked my works?

Works? What works?

Did he steal someone's art works too?

Excuse me… but

You meant by works…

Umm… There are many!

What's your favorite?

Paul Cho?

Kolcho? (heavy smoker)

Kolcho?

Ah~ that!

I am… uh… Paul Cho..

Kolcho?

Paul… Cho…!

Honestly, wasn't it fun?

You mean 'was it fun at that time'?

You mean 'was that fun for me'?

Wasn't it fun for you?

Everyone said it was fun!

Is he a nut?

Stay calm..

How can I stay calm?

He asked me earlier,

"Excuse me, may I borrow your pen?"

So I said

"Here you are"

But he just left

You saw it too

I did. Even when you said

"Hey, excuse me!"

And then you said

"You can't just leave!"

But he just went away and said

"Oh, next time"

Without giving my pen back

And then, he says

"Wasn't it fun? Everyone said it was fun"

Does this make sense?

Is that kind of thing fun?

I want to hear your thoughts

About why it wasn't fun

Isn't it obvious?

You think

it's not a big deal

to keep a pen like that

He's really pissing me off now

Can I swear?

I'll really appreciate

your honest opinions

about my works

what you felt about them

your objective views

some kind of fragments of thoughts

that flow in your mind

What… fragments…?

What is he talking about?

Anyway,

She is angry right now

Because?

You saw us at the café, remember?

Did I?

You honestly don't remember her?

Pen!

Ah, fan!

How can I remember all my fans?

You didn't dump the pen, did you?

No way, dump a fan?

I've tried so hard to earn a fan!

Look, now he pretends to get emotional

Someone might think he's an actor

Thanks to people like you,

I can earn a living

People… like me?

People like you who got robbed of a pen?

Now I get it

Here's what you want

Uh? That!

Isn't that yours, is it?

Your name…?

Ah, mine!

Dear Mine..

Haha… No, I can't do that

What do you mean?

It's her pen, why not?

I know she's my fan,

But she's not my girlfriend or something

What? I don't get it… it's hers

It's mine!

OK, OK

Hmm.. I'm yours!

He must be crazy

What? You are not hers

I don't need this

Alright alright

You also wanna take a photo?

please give me your phone!

Stay calm…

You, my greedy fans

#You_want_to_see_me_get_really_greedy?

The last scene is Deux Yeoza's Christmas

I think they want to know how the music box works

How about telling them a fairy lives in the box?

My little sister thinks

a fairy lives in the box

No way!

Isn't he adorable?

72secTV

www.72sectv.com

Wow! Did you just see that?

Yes, I saw

Our subscribers go up

For more infomation >> [DEUX YEOZA S2] EP3. Who is the guy? - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

In 1949, Taiwan shocked the world "reincarnation" case, the truth is. - Duration: 8:33.

In 1949, Taiwan shocked the world "reincarnation" case, the truth is.

The older generation of Taiwan people must have heard the sensation of the worlds Zhu Xiuhua resurrection, the incident occurred in 1949 in Taiwan, dating back more than half a century ago.

Event in the protagonist Zhu Xiuhua was in Taiwan Kinmen was killed by pirates, she died in peace, so they use a Taiwanese village women indiscriminately re-investment in the world. then.

Mr Wu Qiu, who had fallen ill, had suddenly found his wife unconscious. He immediately to the forest indiscriminately waist to the hospital, the result is unknown cause of death.

On the day of the funeral of the land, her body suddenly rose in front of the crowd and said to the crowd, My name is Zhu Xiuhua, and I have been raised with the help of the land..

At that time, including the forest of Mr Wu Qiude and others, have been stunned by this scene. Afterwards, this resurrection of the matter made public.

Global elixists, including the United States, Japan and other places have come to visit Taiwan, Ms. Zhu Xiuhua, she became a sensational international focus.

Later, Wu Qiu in order to avoid the media, then take the body of his wife Zhu Xiuhua away from the city, to Taiwans country together to live. I do not know if the current Ms.

Zhu Xiuhua is alive, but 55 years ago, this reincarnation of Taiwan, this is a rare sensational global supernatural news. Interview with Miss Li Yu, Interview with Today s Buddhism.

This is a true fact, so I have to tell you the story of the reincarnation, not to make you feel strange, but to prove that in this world there are six reincarnation, karma, and this happened in todays Taiwan.

Meiliao Township wonders happen.

I remember this year in February, the Nebula Master invited to tell the tiger, then with the same time to cook cloud Master, because the day nothing, we have a few lay with the two mages to the tiger near the country to play.

But also in the Nebula Master speaking at the same time, the wisdom of the Nepalese things in the wheat Liu, I have not been to the wheat Liu, so moved to the idea of ​​playing to the wheat Liu.

Mai Liu is a place to rely on the sea, the traffic is not convenient, and there is no fun place.

We visited the Ziyun Temple in Ziyun Temple, wanted to rush back to the tiger, but Ziyun Temples abbot insisted that we stay lunch, and the bus has passed, we will stay in the hall to chat.

Now, we are talking about the wonders is in the chat, by a Mr Xu right to reveal the right.

Haifeng Island on the first death of the soul.

It was already a long time since the owner of the story had been reluctant to render the matter, so the person who knew the fact was confined to the inhabitants of the town.

As for the people of the field, although even heard the legend, but that it is a mysterious ghost story, or actually think it is impossible, so no one has to pay attention to it.

When I first heard of this matter, because the narrative of people talking is not organized, it sounds a bit messy.

We only know that a Mr Wu work in the sea island, met a Miss Kinmens soul, and now the Miss Zhu Xiuhua resurrection, the rest, the gentleman said a lot, but I did not listen to understand, but, We have caused our interest, so we have dispelled the idea of ​​eating lunch immediately and decided to visit the protagonist of the story..

Zhongshan Road is a more neat streets of the town, this one was the magic of the characters to live in this street, the door number 95, is a building materials line.

The protagonist of the story is the owner of this Duchang building materials Mr Wu Qiu was the wife of Wu Lin disregard waist. When we arrived at this building, Mrs.

Wu went to the farm, and Mr Wu Qiu was busy with the office. When he knew that we were coming, we looked at the first time, and then asked us again and again.

With the helpless look tells us some things through:. It was forty-eight years, because I was building a building business, so I took part in the construction work of the Haixiang Island fortifications in Taiwan.

During that time I seldom went home and occasionally went home, my wife was sick, When you go to Haifeng Island, her illness is better.

Later, the more I go home, the more her disease, waiting for the fortifications of all the completion of the island, I came home, my wifes illness to the out of control, her disease is not a fatal disease, But the spirit is not normal, the most powerful time, we had to send her to a mental hospital, but she did not want, and we have few people together to catch her no way, and she shouted: Do not Catch me to the neurological hospital, I do not have neuropathy, I am Kinmen, my name is Zhu Xiuhua, I was reincarnated.

My wife was originally called Lin insignificant, she said she is what Zhu Xiuhua, and the accent of the speech has been completely changed, I simply do not believe my wifes body has been occupied by another soul.

Mr Wu seems to have been indulging in the memory, his eyes looked at the desk next to the couple photo photo, deeply sighed, and then he went on to say: I really want to think of the world There will be such a thing happened, but did not think this thing will happen in our house.

A little paused, he said: During the time I built fortifications, every time I ride from the sea island biking home , Always felt heavy on the shoulder, but I think it is because the road is too good relationship, so has not been noticed, afterwards, I know that every time I go home, the girl is always sitting behind the car carrying the goods On the shelf, followed me home.

Here, Mr Wu did not want to go on, and by giving the guests pour tea to end his conversation. Who took us to Mr Xu, when we talk, ran out to find Mrs.

Wus wife went, he also told us that many people want to see her, she refused to see people, this time is willing Opinion, he did not dare to guarantee, but he promised us to try to find her.

When Mr Wu poured tea, his nephew was with us to talk, of course, our topic is concentrated in the reincarnation, the age of twenty open outside the said:.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét