Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 30 2017

What's up, delivery girl?

That you have a new girlfriend.

That can't be.

I can't believe it.

I really congratulate you.

Everyday, you surprise me even more.

I will explain because nothing really happened.

You don't have to explain me anything.

I understand everything.

I know perfectly well what is happening. First, you didn't tell you you have a girlfriend in an interview and now that picture with Camila where you seem very happy.

I have nothing to do with Camila. It's strategy of Bruno to launch my solo career.

I don't understand what it has to do with the music.

I don't know. He said that.

I didn't know what to do in that case.

I know perfectly well but I don't know Luna. Please, believe me.

I won't believe you because you didn't tell me the truth. Why didn't you tell me what Bruno is planning?

I was going to tell you on the rink but Juliana came and she wouldn't let me.

It's another excuse. That's great.

They are not excuses.

I didn't want to participate in this but Bruno didn't leave me any choice.

You couldn't say no?

If I said no, he would leave me with no album and no career.

After every effort I made, I didn't want to stay without that opportunity.

Please, believe me. Everything is a lie.

I'm not going to believe anything.

Hello, my friends of Fab And Chic. We're exclusively with Luna and Matteo.

Luna, tell us. What do you have to stay about the romance between Matteo and Camila.

I imagine that it left you with no words. It has to be horrible that he left you for an other.

We're going to talk to the protagonist of this story.

How do you feel about being the new love of Camila Fernandez? Did you change Lutteo for Cameo? I doesn't really sound so good.

For more infomation >> Soy Luna 2 | Luna is mad at Matteo (ep. 57) (Eng. subs) - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

WOW..!! the strangest cat food that is eating durian fruit 2017 - Duration: 1:37.

WOW..!! the strangest cat food that is eating durian fruit 2017

For more infomation >> WOW..!! the strangest cat food that is eating durian fruit 2017 - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Good Hands Rescue Network: What being a rescuer is about - Craige - Duration: 0:45.

Hi, my name is Craige, I do this independent contracting with Allstate doing roadside assistance

and I enjoy it.

I used to do pizza delivery and I always liked working with customers

but my real strong desire would be like mechanic.

That's where roadside assistance comes in like second nature for me.

The most outstanding thing about working with GHRN is you will get compensated for your time.

You get paid you watch you do the work, provide exceptional customer service and they'll

do the rest.

Fuel, jump starts, lockouts and tire changes.

You'll be working on the highway so you take your precautions.

It might be raining might be snowing, but those are the elements we deal with any day

boarding any job.

I've done over 900 jobs.

The best part about it is the flexibility to wake up and know I'm not running late.

I can work how long I want to.

So with that freedom it just opens up all other possibilities and you still be able

to keep your other job.

Women, men, retirees, college students can do roadside assistance with GHRN.

For more infomation >> Good Hands Rescue Network: What being a rescuer is about - Craige - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Neighbours spoilers: Shock character exit as resident is sent to prison - Duration: 1:52.

Neighbours spoilers: Shock character exit as resident is sent to prison

SHOCKED: Mark discovers stolen medical drugs in Nicks hotel room.

Terese Willis was diagnosed with cancer earlier this year and became terrified that she wouldnt survive it. After starting off on one course of treatment, she thought it wasnt working and then switched to another one.

The mum-of-three also enlisted the help of her brother Nick Petrides.

END OF THE ROAD: Nick finds himself heading back behind bars.

Nick is not a popular man on Ramsay Street after he tried to kill Tereses parner Paul Robinson. Paul voiced his concern to Terese that her sibling was not to be trusted, despite his good deed.

Fans saw Nick leave prison in order to help Terese, but it looks like it wont be long until he is back.

DEVASTATED: Nick realises someone has set him up to go back to prison.

He receives a visit from David Tanaka, who tells him that hospital drugs have gone missing - and theyre there in his room. Nick accuses Paul of trying to frame him, but he denies all knowledge.

His parole ends up being revoked and he lands himself back in prison, much to Amys devastation.

FEUDING: Paul and Nick have been enemies for years. Did Paul frame his old enemy? Neighbours continues tomorrow at 1. 45pm on Channel 5.

For more infomation >> Neighbours spoilers: Shock character exit as resident is sent to prison - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

NomNom.. The cute cat eating sweet ice cream is sweet 2017 - Duration: 2:42.

NomNom.. The cute cat eating sweet ice cream is sweet 2017

For more infomation >> NomNom.. The cute cat eating sweet ice cream is sweet 2017 - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Emmerdale spoilers: Is this character set to be victim of a shock murder plot? - Duration: 1:59.

Emmerdale spoilers: Is this character set to be victim of a shock murder plot?

Rebecca White could be seen looking very upset as she came into the Wolfpack this episode. She confided in Robert Sugden about her dads strange behaviour since he suffered a brain aneurysm.

Rebecca told Robert that she wanted to take him to the hospital because she was worried he was still ill. WORRIED: Rebecca revealed she is worried about her dad.

SNEAKY: Robert has been plotting against the Whites. But he was very quick to turn down the idea, telling her that he would speak to Lawrence and find out what the problem was.

Viewers know that Robert is keeping Lawrence ill by drugging him so he can get his foot in the door at Home Farm. Fans took to social media with worries that Robert will kill Lawrence.

ILL: Lawrence is getting sicker and sicker thanks to Robert.

One said: Is Robert poisoning Lawrence??? Another added: Robert is genuinely going to lie to Rebeccas face while secretly killing her dad. A third wrote: Lawrence is defo going to die because of Robert.

MURDER?: Will Robert end up killing Lawrence?.

Will Robert get caught out by the Whites before he has a chance to do some serious damage? It isnt looking good for Lawrence though, as actor John Bowe is set to leave the soap soon.

Empedrare continues tomorrow at 7pm on BBC.

For more infomation >> Emmerdale spoilers: Is this character set to be victim of a shock murder plot? - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

NomNom... the most delicious cat food is eating a pastry 2017 - Duration: 1:49.

NomNom... the most delicious cat food is eating a pastry 2017

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét