Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 31 2017

In a Heartbeat is trash!

It's a short film that I actually had expectations for,

but slowly realized that anything mainstream will just let me down nowadays.

Before anyone says that I dislike it simply because I'm homophobic,

I'm not.

I don't hate gay people, and actually know a couple gay people myself.

To give context into one of my issues with the film, gay people have it kinda hard.

According to PewResearch, 32% of Americans oppose homosexuality.

This is a pretty big number making up 1 in 3 Americans.

I don't know if I'm reading it wrong but bejesus!

An issue I have with the film was the original conflict.

It was a person vs society, but then they just brush it off.

Here he is in an environment that's against him being gay,

and they just leave it there without catharsis.

When the lovers go back into the school after everything, they'll still be bullied and hated.

You'd expect them to carry a message like,

"At least 62% of Americans are in favor of your homosexuality!"

But no!

Not only is there no catharsis, but there's laziness involved.

Why did they have the conflict of a person vs society?

So they could send the love interest off to console our big boi

and then return his love.

To repair his heart, and finally confess.

That conflict wasn't there to be a block he had to jump over in his life,

but instead a plot device for the love interest and the big boi to get closer.

One of my biggest issues was how people saw it as sad for the big boi with the heartbreak,

but honestly, I don't see why he was so affected.

What he had was a kiddie love.

A crush.

This, as we can see, is infatuation and less of actual love.

He didn't know the guy, he didn't like his personality, and there was no other reason into liking him

other than his appearances.

He, the brains, didn't want to confess to the boy regardless of his heart wanting to.

This was because he was perfectly content with just seeing him and continuing to crush.

This sort of crush is something some people can relate to,

they're fine with just looking at them, but not actually making a relationship because you don't know them.

Later in life, you may even think to yourself,

"why did I even like this person?

They were kinda ugly too."

So, if you were put into this situation, and your crush didn't accept your heart,

why would you be heartbroken?

There's no reason for him to feel that way.

It was forced into the short film to simply appear to have a problem.

Which is solved quickly in a minute and twenty-eight seconds.

No time has passed since him leaving the building, and his crush going to comfort him.

And if there was, then it was badly portrayed.

Well it's a short film, of course the problem would be solved in little time.

So, where could they have cut the time down

and have added the time back up in these things that I just mentioned?

The time that our big boi's messing around with his heart.

People liked the tomfoolery of the heart and our big boi struggling to contain it,

I thought it was the only good part of it.

It was fun seeing him run over the place and be animated and ecstatic

over something that seemed trivial to us.

The whole 'you can't control your heart' metaphor has been overdone,

but it was kinda fun to watch for like 15 seconds.

It didn't make you gain attachment to anyone, especially the heart,

but it was silly and sorta reminded me of the classic visual comedy from Tom and Jerry.

My only problem with the metaphor was that it took up like half of its runtime.

The animators could've cut down their year and half of work for better exposition on the love.

The pacing was too slow and didn't make you grow any attachment,

making it rather useless.

I counted the time: it took a minute and fifty-five seconds.

Almost two minutes of him chasing his heart.

ALMOST TWO MINUTES OF HIM CHASING HIS HEART.

The animation was nice.

It reminded me of the cartoony Pixar films,

and is an extremely impressive feat for only two animators.

At times, you can see how expressive the characters were.

And there were subtle things that expressed lots

such as when the big boi retracts his hand away from his crushes.

Aside from these two minor things, the issues were much more major.

It was only popular because it was gay, but being gay doesn't mean it's good.

The love was superficial, the conflict wasn't a conflict but a plot device for love,

there was no real catharsis to the story,

the pacing was off with the heart-chasing,

and the alleged conflict is resolved in very little time.

For a short film, it should hit an emotion,

but I had already showed how it was forced, so I didn't get any of that.

It was trash and I hope all you plebs get better taste.

For more infomation >> In a Heartbeat Is Trash! - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

Why many leaders think diversity is a buzzword and what could make them change their mind. - Duration: 9:32.

Have you ever felt a bit skeptical about the talking on diversity in the workplace?

Have you ever scrolled past an article on diversity and thought: "Here we

have it, the same boring diversity mantra again". If yes, this video is for you

I am Federica Viero, a cultural diversity investigator and founder of

The Intercultural Lab. This video is about why many business leaders think

diversity is a no-go in their workplaces and what could possibly make them change

their mind. Because there's a lot of talking about workplace diversity

nowadays. It's been a very popular global topic in research and in the

media for decades now. Still, it's adoption by the corporate world has been

way less popular. Entire industries, boards, even teams are divided. There's

the diversity advocates on one side, thought leaders, inspiring CEOs, and they say: "Hey

do you realize how important diversity is for your business?" and on the other

side all those corporate decision makers, maybe you're one of them, who respond

"Uh-huh. Sure. Can I please get back to work now?

Got real challenges waiting for me out there. This divide is not only huge it's

also one of the least discussed. Because the talking of diversity itself is going

crescendo, but the story of what must have gone wrong with these stubborn

diversity opponents is not as appealing as some highly visible success stories

or some juicy Silicon Valley stories. You probably read about this recent

Google-related gender diversity affair, that's an example. Still I think it will

be worth putting more efforts towards understanding the gaps in this divided

community of corporate business leaders because a lot of them work in the

trenches of the corporate arena and haven't welcomed the diversity trend and

I don't believe that just because they have grown skeptical about diversity

they are all terrible, dull, insensitive micromanagers. So why this

skepticism? I think we have a bit of a tendency to preaching to the converted

to speaking to the ones who already bought our message. It feels more natural

somehow, while those who are not "converted" usually don't speak at all in

this debate, I mean why should they? It's not their conversation. The outcome

however it's a huge missed opportunity. Because here's the thing: if you do

believe that diversity is crucial to your success you have welcomed the idea

you are not the one who would need to hear about diversity the most. However we

often end up speaking to you first, for example we use a kind of "inspirational

quote" communication style which only can resonate with you if you are convinced

or we tell diversity success stories and say: "Other leaders should get inspired

from here and drive change". True, but how exactly are they supposed to go about it?

I think there is a need for clarifying and getting deeper into the business

fundamentals of diversity because they're not a given. We all love and I

love talking passion and why diversity so beneficial but the risk is to

disregard the how. We don't really focus on how real dimensions of diversity can

help address specific business concerns. Now, I would never dare saying that the

why is not important and that we should not start with it, still we can't assume

that everyone in the corporate world is prompted to instantly see the connection

between diversity and their very specific business success and simply own it.

We need to make this link ready to implement for the real employee, manager

or business leader in the trenches who is supposed to apply it in their world.

So how can we do that? I believe that when given more business context and

more practical examples of how the step-by-step process may look like, the

process of how diversity can help you bring your professional role to life

everyday and help you enhence fundamental

business processes in the direction of better results, then you will 1. be

listening 2. start playing with what's available and 3. eventually grab the

win, because there is a wind to grab. And the good news is these resources you

need to start moving in this direction are already available right now all

around you. Precious, leverageable assets you can

start agitating right away to boost competitive advantage, people

happiness and your influence throughout the process. OK,

what about getting practical with this now? Using a specific example? I would

like to pick a quite common corporate question, the transition to a new CRM

system - customer relationship management system - and consider the impact of

diversity on this process. Probably many of you have experienced a CRM transition in your company's so hopefully you can relate. The aspect of diversity I'm gonna

consider here is cultural diversity, one of the most pervasive in my opinion and

the dearest to my heart by the way. But before we get into the case, there is a

tiny but essential bit of stage setting I would do a stage setting now so that

next time - next week - we are ready to dive into our case of CRM transition. Pretty

much the only thing we need to set the stage is a minimalistic yet a very clear

way to look at any company - let's say your company - in a way that let us make sense

of the flow of recurring fundamental processes that keep your company alive,

operating and potentially profitable. We want to look at what shapes this

fundamental processes and how they drive the company's results through time, as

they happen and we will see how diversity comes in here. To keep it very

simple and business-oriented, the idea we can start from, in a super concentrated

nutshell, is that every single person in your team brings in a unique cultural

mix. It's a set of cultural dimensions shaped by personality, by national

culture of origin, and previous organizational cultures they experienced.

Every individual is contributing - or at least ready to contribute - their own

cultural input their own mix of dimensions. Hopefully, and most likely,

this inputs are not perfectly aligned. Most likely there is cultural diversity

in your team. So understanding the business basics of cultural diversity

really boils down to looking at how this cultural mixes shape an impact (because

they do) some fundamental organizational processes. It means how they impact

things that go on on a regular basis in your company. These processes are for

example - just to mention the most relevant ones - teamwork and yes: seeing

teamwork as a process is extremely helpful. And another one is the

decision-making process, be it collective or individual these are processes that

determine the long-term business success of your company and the long-term

well-being of the people too. Success unfolds along these processes it's through

teamwork and by making the right decision decisions -among other things -

that you set the right stepstones on the way to results. And workplace happiness

is created and nurtured along these processes as well, as they happen.

So to recap: individual culture mixes affect these fundamental processes - one

is teamwork - that affect success and happiness in your workplace. Ok, done! Once

we understand how the culture mixes shape teamwork - just to focus on this one

process - and how the success of a business unfolds and happens through

teamwork, once we get clear on this causality, then we can start addressing

how to touch it with purpose and what available assets we can leverage in this

suite in order to affect the bottom line. So here we have it: the absolutely

minimum thinking framework we need to start analyzing your real business situations

and see the impact of cultural diversity on the work you orcherstrate everyday

within your team. Next week, we will use it to jump into our CRM transition case

and see how you could bring value to the process by leveraging diversity. If you

found this video valuable please share it with a skeptical business leader you

care about. An article version of this video is also available, I will link to

it in the description. I hope to see you next week, until then let's embrace

working multiculturally!

For more infomation >> Why many leaders think diversity is a buzzword and what could make them change their mind. - Duration: 9:32.

-------------------------------------------

[DEUX YEOZA S1] E8. What the heck is this guy? - Duration: 3:55.

Oh! It's been a while since I last saw him.

But he hasn't changed at all.

He hasn't changed, but he's dressed up because he got a job.

He does look a little different all dressed up.

A lot different. You guys might not know, but a lot different.

[Episode 8. What the heck is this guy?]

What? Can he hear us?

Did he just hear us and respond?

That's what you guys were talking about, right?

No way. You just said-

"He does look a little different all dressed up." He heard that?

He heard it and responded?

Very different.

The pictures on the menu are very different from the actual food.

-I guess not. -That's good.

He didn't hear us. He was talking about the menu.

-Guys. -Yes?

Do I look that different? Do I look that different in a suit?

What? He did hear us?

He was listening?

People have been telling me I look different.

I was wondering if you think that too.

Oh, so he didn't. He didn't hear us.

Yeah, if he heard us, when we said-

"He didn't hear us. He was talking about the menu." he would've said

"I wasn't talking about the menu." Don't you think?

Yeah. But right now he only cares about his outfit.

You don't like it? Is the tie too flashy?

You're right. He only cares about his clothes.

Considering that, his tie is kinda ugly.

Should we tell him honestly that it's ugly?

But what if we said that and-

Really? My mom picked this out for me...

Then we'd feel so bad...

Then we'd feel bad, so let's just tell him it's cute.

Right? We should.

Don't just tell me it's cute. If you don't like it, tell me.

-What the heck is this guy? -Did he hear us?

Because my mom picked this out for me.

-What the heck? -He heard us.

I don't want you to misunderstand-

You're probably gonna say "You must have a girlfriend since you're handsome."

"She picked the tie for you, right?"

That's why I'm saying this.

I don't have a girlfriend, so don't worry.

-He didn't hear us. -But he keeps scaring me.

I guess there are different ways to scare people.

I'm surprised that he can be so confident.

He's saying "I don't have a girlfriend, so you can like me all you want." Right?

Yeah, he's saying we can ask him out, right?

Or is he saying he'll ask us out?

Should I ask her out? Should I?

What? Did he really hear us?

Is that why he said he'll ask us out?

Over there! She's just my type.

Should I ask her out? Should I?

Good. He wasn't talking about us.

He wasn't talking about us and he didn't hear us.

-But just in case... -Just in case, let's make sure.

Let's call him names. He's a stupid idiot.

Stupid idiot, sea cucumber, sea anemone.

Sea cucumber?

This is sea cucumber, right? Usually they don't put it in a spicy noodle soup.

I like this place. They put a lot of it in here.

-Oh, come on. -He scared me...

I just thought he heard us this time.

I thought he heard us and I-

I was so scared-

I was so scared I thought my liver was gonna pop.

The liver shouldn't pop.

-It can't be. -It can't be, right?

When he said "The liver shouldn't pop," he meant...

You have to have liver with the blood sausage, of course.

Yeah, I'm sure. Let's ask him.

-Liver? -Liver with blood sausage?

-That's what you're talking about, right? -Right?

What do you mean liver with blood sausage?

[72 Second TV]

For more infomation >> [DEUX YEOZA S1] E8. What the heck is this guy? - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Donald Trump Is 'Flawed', 'Unfit, 'Contemptible' Voter Focus Group Says | The 11th Hour | MSNBC - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> Donald Trump Is 'Flawed', 'Unfit, 'Contemptible' Voter Focus Group Says | The 11th Hour | MSNBC - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

[72SECONDS S2] EP1. She is my girlfriend - Duration: 2:28.

She is my girlfriend

Today, I'd like to introduce her to you

She has crystal eyes, lips as smooth as silk, and the most beautiful smile

I can't believe this is real…

Do I even deserve to be with her?

[새 자막]

For her, I'd do anything For her, I can stop drinking

And with her, I even enjoy the exercise that I used to hate

I want to enjoy her favorite coffee with her

visit famous restaurants together

And buy her that purse that she likes

What am I to do with a girl so lovely?

Do you think she likes me as much as I like her?

I didn't realize at first, but the more I use it, the more comfortable it gets… It's really soft, and I can't help but think about it...

and it's clean!

"Hey Bae, what's up?"

You heard that, right? She called me Bae

Yup, that's right. She is my girlfriend

For more infomation >> [72SECONDS S2] EP1. She is my girlfriend - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

[OH GU SIL S1] EP1.Hello, My name is Oh Gu Sil - Duration: 1:57.

Subtitles by OnDemandKorea

Oh Gu-sil

Episode 1

Ah, hi. I'm here.

I'm sure she put more effort than usual.

The wardrobe and the makeup.

Yeah, it was nice.

Well, he wasn't bad.

Once, I denied a blind date itself.

But now-

I feel the opposite.

-You went out on a blind date? -Yes, I did.

Isn't it super awkward?

Blind dates are also meant to be.

They all talk about the same stuff.

You can have a nice conversation.

It's so not romantic.

I felt a little awkward, but I was also excited.

Where's your true self?

Why is that not my true self?

I am gonna wait for my destiny.

You make your own destiny.

It makes me think that I can be a little more diligent at meeting people.

What's your name?

It's Oh Gu-sil.

How old are you?

I'll have carbonara.

What's your hobby?

I have a younger brother.

What are you good at?

I'm a team manager.

Do you have any motto?

I get drunk on wine easily.

Opening up your heart is not as hard as you might think.

I'm cheering for the chance to meet new people.

For myself.

Hello, My Name Is Oh Gu-Sil

Subtitles by OnDemandKorea

For more infomation >> [OH GU SIL S1] EP1.Hello, My name is Oh Gu Sil - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Is Robert Mueller Trying To Keep Trump From Issuing Russia Probe Pardons? | The 11th Hour | MSNBC - Duration: 7:46.

For more infomation >> Is Robert Mueller Trying To Keep Trump From Issuing Russia Probe Pardons? | The 11th Hour | MSNBC - Duration: 7:46.

-------------------------------------------

Awesome twerking by a black hair girl | Twerking in home | She is addicted to twerking | booty shake - Duration: 1:22.

Music Started

For more infomation >> Awesome twerking by a black hair girl | Twerking in home | She is addicted to twerking | booty shake - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

[OH GU SIL S1] EP7.This round is gone - Duration: 3:01.

Subtitles by OnDemandKorea

Oh Gu-sil -Episode 7-

Drinks taste so sweet on some days.

After a tiring day, we find solace in good food and pleasant conversations,

We can make jokes that wouldn't be suitable in the office,

and we are more forgiving to each other's petty mistakes.

We need this time when

we can relax a little and unwind ourselves.

I feel a bit drunk tonight.

Is this for me?

-We need this sort of thing. -Are you okay?

You pulled all nighter last night.

How about you, Mr. Gong?

-You're sitting together. -Everything good?

Thanks to you yes.

It's nice to be talking about this and that.

I tried to catch up and ended up drinking too much.

Things like how thankful you are...

Or what you do during weekends....

You'll get some rest tomorrow, right?

It's been too long since I had a dayoff, so I don't know what to do with myself.

I think I will stay home all day tomorrow too.

Do you wanna hang out?

It's been ages since I've been to the movies.

Movies?

Oh right. There was one movie that I really wanted to see.

I should watch it tomorrow.

What is it?

A Midsummer's Fantasia.

It looks really good.

Then let's watch it.

We can have some hangover soup and go to the movies.

Just us?

Thanks to you, this guy's night will be filled with existing waiting.

Okay.

[Missed call: Mr. Kong]

But, this girl's night was the night of no memory.

The drinks were so sweet that night.

And so was the air between him and her.

Oh Gu-sil -This Round Is Gone-

Subtitles by OnDemandKorea

For more infomation >> [OH GU SIL S1] EP7.This round is gone - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

[BANANA ACTUALLY S1] EP8. Banana is all around - Duration: 2:56.

Subtitles by OnDemandKorea

My first kiss was not as beautiful as I thought it would be.

It was at a small, crowded sushi place near a college,

-to sober up, -she stepped outside to get some fresh air,

I followed her out to ask her if she was okay.

-After a short conversation -when we kissed,

-This is my first kiss? -This is my first kiss?

In front of a sushi place?

First kiss on a snowy day.

Such a romantic first kiss!

It's my first kiss and I just had sashimi dipped in red pepper paste with vinegar.

When I heard that she actually kind of wanted to erase that memory,

I remembered my awkward, clumsy past experiences.

What if I was better at it? What if I was more natural?

Wouldn't we have gotten closer to each other faster?

If he's thinking that, I think I'd feel really bad.

He might have been awkward, but he looked sincere.

And that made me so happy.

It occurred to me that I need to express my feelings for her to know how I feel.

What if I hadn't approach her first?

What if I hadn't taken courage and said "I like you?"

At the moment I started to like him so much

if I hadn't held her hand first,

this moment wouldn't have come.

Actually I was awkward and clumsy because I liked her too much.

She fixed her makeup when I wasn't looking

and he did pushups thinking I wasn't watching.

He buttoned his shirt and unbuttoned it again and again.

He was acting natural, but he kept changing his pose.

It was far from romantic.

But in the end those were the exciting moments that made my heart pound

I realized.

So now I think that might be more romantic.

When I turn my head, you're there.

I hope it continues to be

something that's a given.

What do you think?

It's pretty.

By the way, your friend is not a guy, right?

What? It was Bo-young.

I don't know any guys. Here.

There you go.

[72 Second TV] Subtitles by OnDemandKorea

For more infomation >> [BANANA ACTUALLY S1] EP8. Banana is all around - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

ghost month why not casually called full name ?! Behind it is another reason, friends: "is it true?" - Duration: 2:01.

ghost month why not casually called full name ?! Behind it is another reason, friends: "is it true?"

Why can not casually call people full name ?! Behind it is another reason, friends: Is it true?.

Lunar New Year in July, the door of the ghost door, in this month, the elders from the vigilance we have a lot of special attention, such as at night, do not whistle, cut nails and shouting the name of others , These taboos heard for many years, and recently net red jungle began Zero to One first works - ghost month taboo to KUSO way to tell you there are taboo, strange and comedy plot, read friends laughing turn.

Image Source / Jungle Start Zero to One.

Image Source / Jungle Start Zero to One.

Image Source / Jungle Start Zero to OneThe videos and images in this article are all youtube open, and the uploader is not a party or editor. If the video is removed, please forgive me.). ............ ......

Articles are not authorized, please do not reproduce. I am not superstitious but it is really funny. I am not superstitious, but this is really too funny.

This group of ghost super humor! Xiao Bian can make friends with them? But there are many taboos taboo, it is best not to touch, reduce unnecessary trouble.

For more infomation >> ghost month why not casually called full name ?! Behind it is another reason, friends: "is it true?" - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

white frogs think that "step on the sea turtle surfing" is also fun also PO on the face - Duration: 3:09.

white frogs think that "step on the sea turtle surfing" is also fun also PO on the face book to show off, the results did not take long to face will regret to end the fate of death ...

There are always many people in the community who do not know how to protect animals, and they often come true after the community website is popular.

A man from the Gold Coast of Australia is happy to be on the face of the book, showing him with his friends stepping on a turtle surfing; this hateful picture soon attracted a lot of criticism, although he accidentally removed the photo, but Everything is too late .

The man named Ricky Rogers wrote on the facebook and IG: He was walking on a turtle with a turtle on the weekend. Turtles must bear the weight of two adults, so that everyone scolded them to cruel animals.

This photo was quickly crazy to share friends, the face of monstrous criticism, Rogers also quickly cut off the photo; but users have long been back up, and pointed out that in the same article PO another photo, the two ass The child took the head of the turtle head sagging, the front also wrote RIP (please rest it) the text, suspected turtle has been killed by their lives!.

Queensland Parks wildlife protection authorities have pointed out that they have been involved in the investigation to determine whether the land turtles were killed by Rogers, or who had died before taking the pictures, and pointed out that in the worst case, Rogers had with his friends Pay a fine of 20,000 Australian dollars (about 48 million Taiwan dollars).

These guys are thoroughly idiots and do not know what to do, said Michael Beatty, a spokeswoman for the Wildlife Conservation Agency. This idiot is usually done. PO and then let the public tell them how idiot they are.

The netizens did teach Rogers and his friends, a netizen pointed out: Regardless of the tortoise before the death or not, this move is very inhumane.

Do we stand on the back of the dead can be accepted? It is absolutely unforgivable to stand on a dead animal.

Rogers and friends of the move not only the animal without respect, more likely to harm such a precious life, it is no wonder that many people will see quite angry.

Hope they finally get the proper punishment, for the tortured turtle to recover justice!.

2 nhận xét:

  1. Did you know that you can shorten your long urls with Shortest and receive money for every click on your short links.

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. If you would like an alternative to casually flirting with girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you would rather have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and night clubs...

    Then I encourage you to view this eye-opening video to unveil a amazing secret that might get you your very own harem of sexy women just 24 hours from now:

    Facebook Seduction System!!!

    Trả lờiXóa