Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 31 2017

Hey everybody and welcome to Braless on Couch.

I am Halley Gray from Evolve and Succeed and I am super stoked to see you here.

It is going to be a good episode today because I am going to talk about something that gets

talked about a lot online, but without enough clarity or data around it to help you decide

which way is the way forward.

So let's talk about that today, because that is something that is going to change your

business forever, and I wanna make sure that you're doing the right thing for your business

out of the gate.

Because this is something that a lot of people spend a lot of money and a lot of time on

trying to do without having results to actually back it up, and actually it puts your business

back a couple of years.

It'll actually stall your business and stall a lot of progress and growth if you do this

the wrong way.

So we're gonna talk about it today, and specifically we're gonna talk about how courses vs services-

which one is right for you, how to decide where you're at and which one is the way forward,

and what you should do once you figure that out.

So let's get started, but first I want to invite you to do this- Screw Feelings, Get Clients challenge.

We are getting started soon, and it is super, super, super important that you sign up right

now because what's gonna happen is we're starting so very soon and I do not want you to miss

out on this, okay?

So the link is in the description below, so go ahead and get it right now.

So first off let's talk a little bit about defining courses vs clients.

When I say clients, what I mean is you have a service based business- you're a designer,

you're a developer, you're a coach, you're a virtual assistant, you could be a tarot

reader, and you are offering a service to somebody online.

Okay?

So you could either do design work online and make their website, or you could be helping

them with their tech stuff as a tech VA, or you could be coaching them through their relationships,

their business, whatever.

Because that is what you are good at and that is what you are trying to focus on selling.

So you sell all your services through your website online, that is what I'm focusing

on, and the alternative is a course.

A course is just information delivered, whenever somebody buys it instantly, so you can go

ahead and make money that way, right?

So it could be something like a membership site.

It could be something that is like a 2 workbook course.

It could be a live pro- well, live programs are a little bit different, but courses are

basically just information that you have bundled up, and you could either release them right

away, or you can release them in a drip format, okay?

So this is something I talk about a lot, because a lot of people hear passive income, and when

you're new to the internet passive income sounds AMAZING.

It sounds so cool right?

You just stay there, and you get paid overnight and there's no risk it sounds like when it

comes to making a course and selling it.

So let me talk a little bit about my experiences- I have tried different business models when

I was first getting started.

I had a zero audience guys.

I had a tiny, tiny audience- 100 people max, which was awesome.

I knew everybody really well, and I was able to launch a lot of stuff, and I was able to

get to know them super, super closely.

BUT what I found is that when I was offering services I was able to pull in thousands and

thousands of dollars by booking people, so booking clients to work with them, and then

when I tried to launch a course at a reasonable price point, because I was new and wanted

to offer something small to test it out, I did not make enough money to support it.

Okay?

So the thing is that when I sold that, and I was like, "Okay great, I'm gonna sell this

nice $700 product.

I'm gonna offer it for every month, and then I'll just write it and I'll deliver it and

I'll be done, much like a membership description."

I was like, "Awesome!

I'm gonna make so much money!"

Uhhhhhh no I didn't.

No I didn't.

I made a few hundred dollars.

Which, considering my list size was an awesome conversion rate and totally legit, and it

was a healthy result for what I was offering, but what I found is that when it came to offering

courses with a small audience online, that shit does not work, okay?

I needed full-time income.

I needed thousands of dollars coming in every month to survive, to grow my business, to

pay my taxes, to make sure that everything was covered.

BUT, when I was offering courses, I could not even make enough money to cover my groceries.

So when you are offering- when you have a small business, or when you are starting from

scratch online, you need to make sure that you're doing the right business model for

you and for what you're trying to achieve.

If you are trying to achieve full-time income in the next couple months, you need to be

offering services, okay?

That is the only way forward.

You cannot grow a business, you cannot create a product, you cannot launch it fast enough

for you to make the same amount of money that you could with offering services.

So I want you to let that sink in.

Services are the way forward if you want to quickly move online, and move into full-time

income quickly, okay?

They are the way forward.

The reason why they are also the way forward is because they don't require as much money.

Do you know how much it costs people to launch a course?

Do you know how much money it costs them to develop a course?

It costs thousands and thousands of dollars, okay?

And that's hoping that the course is actually a legit product that they can resell.

If it's a product that you can't resell, what happens is that you just invested thousands

of dollars into something that does not work.

Whereas with a service, the max amount of investment that you need to put in is knowing

the method of launching, knowing the method of setting up your online website correctly,

and all of that that the marketing aspect- once you know the marketing aspect you can

test again and again and again and it usually comes down to the same things over and over

again, okay?

So it really does- when it comes to services online, it's a lower risk, and it's a higher

profit margin than what you're doing if you're doing courses.

Now, I love courses.

Courses are great.

They're a great way to reach people who are already a lower price point that you can help

one-on-one, because if you've been doing this for a while you're not going to be able to

lower your price points.

As you get better and better at what you do, as you grow your expertise, your brain becomes

more valuable.

So you should be raising your rates every year, you should be raising your rates every

quarter.

And by doing that it allows you to basically make sure that you're always getting paid

for the experience the results that you're going to be continually providing people and

improving on.

So that's awesome, but then there's going to be a gap underneath it where people want

to work with you, they want to have your method, they want to know what you're doing, they

wanna get the information to do it themselves because they're super motivated, and that's

where a course comes in.

So being booked out, having months of clients in advance, is the easiest way for you to

move into online- working for yourself online because it allows you to have that rapid profit,

okay?

It allows you to have that rapid gain of clients.

It allows you to have that income that takes place of that income that you're doing right

now at your day job.

BUT what happens is that that is not the end of your business journey.

That doesn't have to be.

And even if you've been online for years, that doesn't have to be like, you could be

struggling right now to get enough clients.

You could be struggling right now to be paid enough.

You could be struggling because you're working so many hours and you need to get booked out

as well, okay?

But then the next step is if you want to go with it you either keep charging more money

with services, and working with fewer clients and picking the people you want to work with

and the people you don't wanna work with, okay?

Only working with the people you actually freaking love, or you're actually believing

in their mission or their business, or you can go and start adding in courses, you can

start adding in speaking gigs where you can get paid.

You can start adding in retreats if you wanted to.

There are many different ways for you to grow your business, but the foundation needs to

be services, okay?

I'm 100% a believer in this, because having working with hundreds of designers, coaches,

virtual assistants, project managers, and seeing them come online and a lot of them

investing actually tens of thousands of dollars into courses and being like, "I was trying

to make my own course to make money, but I tried that and I didn't make any money and

now I'm even more out of pocket for that, and I'm not gonna be able to make it work.

It's actually a lot of work and I don't have an idea and I don't know how to deliver it,

and I don't know how to support it.

I'm not ready for that yet."

Which a lot of people just aren't ready for offering courses cause they need that experience

working with people.

They need that proof of results.

They need to actually get working with people and testing out their idea for a course by

working with people.

Okay?

And so what happens is you get paid basically to grow your own audience, which is another

crucial aspect of courses that most people don't talk about.

You need a thousand to ten thousand people to have a full time income with courses.

Whereas with services, you only need a hundred people guys.

You only need a small audience, and you need the ability to create smaller, closer relationships

and connections because services can thrive with a very small audience.

Courses, for a full time income, needs thousands of people on your list, okay?

Now you've heard people be like, "I've had a hundred people on my list and I made $2,000

in my course."

That's awesome, but what happened next month?

Yeah that's right.

I don't think they made $2,000 the next month.

The next month they're like, "Oh shit, now I don't have enough money to pay for things.

Like I thought I would keep rolling on that sweet Evergreen course money."

But you don't.

You have to start investing thousands of dollars into traffic generation.

You have to invest thousands of dollars in improving, revamping, launching, and making

it actually generate sales.

So what happens is when you have a client, you work with them at 3 months at a time,

or 12 months at a time, you've got a consistent income coming in.

You're able to actually thrive and make sure that you're getting paid every month, and

that's the crucial thing that a lot of people don't think about, is that when it comes to

courses vs services, services are where you should start, okay?

That's where you should get your specialty.

That's where you should get your expertise.

That's where you should get your freaking testimonials and the results for your clients.

That's where you should begin, and that's the basis of all success of online businesses

because when you're offering services, those skills you're learning to sell your services

online, to launch them online, are gonna be the same skills that you use to apply for

launching your courses online.

That's what I did- I took all of my background is in marketing, and I was testing all of

my different launching techniques, I was testing content.

I was testing ideas.

I offered multiple different services over the course of a few years that I was working

with people and I finally figured out being booked out is what people wanted.

Okay?

And so I said, "Okay great, I'm gonna take this.

I'm gonna presell it as a course."

And so I did and I had amazing testimonials to back it up, I had results, I knew what

I was gonna offer.

I had confidence in what I was gonna do.

I just needed to test to see if people wanted it at that price point, and I offered it.

And I presold it, and I presold it in one webinar guys.

I was able to generate $14,000 in sales which is fucking awesome.

So I couldn't have done that though right out of the bat.

I wouldn't have known what to offer.

I wouldn't have known what to say about it.

I wouldn't have had amazing testimonials.

I would have not had the sales that I had the first time having tested it for so many

years because I didn't have the experience that I needed to offer that thing.

But after working with clients, after testing it myself, after tweeking it, and approving

it, and evolving it, and refining it, and engineering it so that it got other people

results, I was able to presell it so that other people could buy it and it got them

results.

Okay?

So being booked out is not just the beginning of your journey, but it is the foundation

that you need for a successful business online because if you can't sell a service, you can

no fucking way sell a course, okay?

So sell services, and if you can sell services successfully then you can sell courses, and

that's really really crucial.

So I want you to go ahead and apply this to your own business because I want you to succeed.

I don't want you to spend months, you know, messing around with courses when courses are

gonna get you stuck, okay?

If you have a massive audience somehow and you've come in with like thousands and thousands

of followers and subscribers, go for it dude.

That's awesome, but for you to be able to generate full time income from scratch or

if you've been doing this for a few years and you still want to just generate full time

income, you need to be booked out.

Alright?

So Be Booked Out is starting soon but what you should do is go join our Screw Feelings,

Get Clients challenge.

This is our 5 day challenge that's starting soon.

The link is in the description.

Go and join because this is going to get you some sweet sweet clients in advance.

Alright?

So basically we're going to make sure that we help you - The Screw Feelings, Get Clients

is basically about making sure that you're always focusing on stuff that is effective

and strategic.

The only way you can do that is by not listening to your feelings, and focusing on your strategies

and your tactics that actually work.

So go and join the challenge now, and keep an eye out for Be Booked Out, because it is

starting soon and I want you to succeed.

So talk to you soon guys.

Thanks for being here and this is Braless on Couch with Halley Gray from Evolve and

Succeed.

For more infomation >> Courses vs Services: Which One Is Right For You | Braless on Couch | Episode 22 - Duration: 11:50.

-------------------------------------------

Residents in disaster zones are wondering where their mail is - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> Residents in disaster zones are wondering where their mail is - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

What is an Alkaline Battery | Alkaline Battery Recycling - Duration: 3:28.

What is an Alkaline Battery | Alkaline Battery Recycling

The globe's Electricity requires are ever higher and even more diversified as time goes

on.

One source of energy has designed to be a handy approach to electric power Digital equipment,

and that's the alkaline battery.

Batteries are essentially small containers that hold chemicals which react to produce

electricity.

The alkaline battery is the most common and versatile kind of battery utilized, and it

gets its name because of the alkaline electrolyte potassium chloride, which is among the chemical

substances it is made up of.

Just about every alkaline battery has two finishes, or terminals -- a favourable and

a unfavorable terminal.

Inside the battery, a chemical reaction creates electrons, which Obtain with the damaging

terminal from the battery.

Nevertheless, Unless of course the damaging terminal is connected to the optimistic terminal,

the chemical reaction stops and no a lot more electrical power is developed.

This can be the explanation that an alkaline battery can sit in the drawer or over a shelf

for years and even now have a lot of energy when it is needed.

If it is not utilized, the battery does not wear out in a brief timeframe.

Normally, the battery is utilized by connecting some sort of gadget to it, such as a motor,

the light bulb in a flashlight, or a radio, for example.

The electrons flow out of the negative terminal of your battery, via a wire on the system.

There they electrical power the gadget before flowing again on the optimistic terminal.

This completes a circuit, permitting the chemical reaction to carry on, along with the battery

to provide more electrons.

In the event the system is switched off, the circuit is broken to make sure that electrons

can no more movement in a complete circle.

The battery then stops creating electrons, Considering that the terminals are no more

connected.

The alkaline battery is without doubt one of the far more contemporary sorts of battery

utilized, owning been launched to start with inside the sixties.

The really first battery was designed by scientist Alessandro Volta in 1800.

Volta made his battery by stacking alternating levels of zinc, salt water-soaked blotting

paper, and silver.

The higher the stack, the upper the voltage produced by this arrangement.

Such a battery was called the voltaic pile.

The trendy alkaline battery nevertheless takes advantage of the identical essential ideas

given that the voltaic pile, namely two differing kinds of metal, divided by a liquid which

conducts electricity, by using a negative plus a favourable terminal.

Among the most up-to-date breakthroughs has actually been the development on the rechargeable

alkaline battery.

A different method and mixture of components will allow these to not merely be recharged,

compared with the traditional alkaline battery, but to carry their charge For several years,

in contrast to other sorts of rechargeable batteries.

These batteries signify a method of energy storage that may be in the end fewer expensive

to The patron, and one that has fewer environmental influence likewise.

Visit the website.

Click below

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét