Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 30 2017

How sticky is the digestive fluid of Nepenthes tenuis? by Hearsay Carnivorous Plant

Add digestive fluid

Add water

Very sticky! Digestivr fluid and water are stratified.

The End

For more infomation >> How sticky is the digestive fluid of Nepenthes tenuis? - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Time Is On Your Side | Dan Solin's Investing Secrets - Duration: 1:23.

There's one thing about investing you can totally control.

The amount of time you remain invested.

Bouncing in and out of the market in an effort to anticipate highs and lows is a really bad idea.

Reacting to highs and lows is even worse.

You should always be invested.

Be sure you aren't taking too much risk and keep your fees as low as possible.

Timing the market is a bad idea.

Time in the market is a good idea.

Until next time, I'm Dan Solin.

These videos are part of a movement to prevent you from becoming a victim of the securities industry.

We want YOU to be a smart investor!

Join us!

Subscribe to these videos.

We'll keep them coming.

You can also get my investing insights by subscribing to my free weekly newsletter.

For more infomation >> Time Is On Your Side | Dan Solin's Investing Secrets - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Hannie (this is not my main video just an extra one) - Duration: 3:22.

make sure to like subscribe and comment and hit the bell

For more infomation >> Hannie (this is not my main video just an extra one) - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Osaka is making new memories at the US Open - Duration: 5:48.

Osaka is making new memories at the US Open

Naomi Osaka couldn't keep the memories of Arthur Ashe Stadium, both the good ones and the awful ones, from flooding back into her mind.

On Tuesday, the 19-year-old Japanese-Floridian had taken less than an hour to bolt to a seemingly insurmountable 6-3, 4-1 lead over defending champion Angelique Kerber.

Osaka was in control the whole way, pounding 115 mph serves and powering winners from both ground-stroke wings.

Anyone watching who didn't know the two players probably would have been amazed to learn that Osaka was ranked just 53rd, while Kerber began the year at No. If anything, the opposite seemed to be true on Tuesday.

But then Osaka felt the nerves grab at her throat. She knew them well; she had felt them on this same court 12 months ago, when she led Madison Keys 5-1 in the third set, only to lose in a heartbreaker.

The collapse had left a scar, but it also gave her a better idea of how to handle that crippling anxiety when it struck again.

"I wanted to tell myself just to keep playing how I was playing and not let the nerves get over me as much as last year," Osaka said. Still, sometimes nothing helps more than a mistake by your opponent.

"I felt really relieved," Osaka said when she was asked what went through her mind when she finally closed out the match. "I was so nervous on the last point. I just barely returned the serve.".

"I just really didn't want to play a long point on the last one," Osaka added with her customary sly smile, "so I was really glad when she made an error.

This is the type of blithe, self-effacing honesty that has made Osaka perhaps the most popular 53rd-ranked player in tennis history.

With her trademark long black curls, her social-media savvy, her knack for the elusively ironic quip and her startlingly free-swinging take on the modern baseline game, Osaka has become the darling of tennis's millennial aficionados.

"I feel like there's nobody really like me," Osaka told USA Today.

That starts with her origins. Osaka's father is Haitian and her mother is Japanese. She plays under the flag of Japan, but calls the U.S. home and speaks much better English than she does Japanese.

Osaka spent her early years in New York, and has since moved to Fort Lauderdale. Whenever she comes to Flushing Meadows, she's hit by a wave of family memories.

"I lived in Long Island," she said. "When we were little, we would come to the US Open every year. And even to practice, sometimes I would play here. So the site feels really familiar to me.

It's, like, nostalgic every time I come here, so I'm always really happy to play here.". Osaka has climbed the rankings over the last two seasons, from outside the Top 200 to inside the Top 60.

Some of the credit for that goes to her coach, David Taylor of Australia, though Osaka describes their relationship with the typically brutal modesty of today's teenager.

"I mean he talks to me a lot about positivity," Osaka said of Taylor, "because I tend to be really negative on myself to the point where I don't really know what I'm doing anymore.

Osaka may be exaggerating, but her negativity has shown on court. For a time, it seemed that she would be better known for her personality than for her results.

She could hit 125 mphserves and belt winners that elicited gasps from the audience, but she couldn't do those things consistently enough to win matches against quality opponents. Now, with her controlled, convincing victory over Kerber, she may have changed that.

"Experience helps me," Osaka said. "Moving forward, I feel like I know that I can play with the top players, so I don't have to be as nervous as I was today.".

Now that she's put her worst Arthur Ashe Stadium memory behind her, maybe Osaka can go ahead and make some more lasting – and happy – ones this year.

With her look, her personality and her game, she's sure to be playing on that biggest of all tennis stages many more times in the years ahead.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét