Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 30 2017

Fight for $15 is the grassroots movement

fighting to raise the minimum wage in the United States to $15 an hour.

I don't know about you, but I'm not gonna sit around and wait for Washington to do the right thing.

That's why I'm taking action.

I'm launching the Pledge for $15,

and I hope you'll join me in taking the pledge!

Repeat after me: I pledge to start my own business,

to pay my own employees a living wage of $15 an hour,

and to be part of the real revolution.

Awesome! Now let's get down to business!

Good business.

Here's a business advisor to walk us through the process.

[ADVISOR] Hi.

[LOU] She's wearing a power suit, so you know she's legit.

Let's get started!

(music)

[ADVISOR] So, Lou, what type of business do you want to start?

[LOU] I don't know, like a Walmart, a Costco, or a bank.

[ADVISOR] What? [LOU] Yeah!

We all know businesses are bottomless sources of cash.

[ADVISOR] That is terribly false.

[LOU] But don't worry, I'm gonna run mine the right way.

[ADVISOR] In order to manage a bank or a multinational corporation, you need a lot of experience.

[LOU] Or just be evil!

[ADVISOR] Umm...I don't...

[LOU] Okay, why don't we keep it simple, and start a fast food restaurant?

[ADVISOR] Okay, well, over 3.5 million people work in the fast food industry.

[LOU] Whoa, that's a lot of lives you can change!

Plus, it's hella profitable.

People are always eating fast food! Sales are gonna be off the chain!

[ADVISOR] Not so fast. 60% of restaurants fail in their first year,

and for the ones that manage to make it five years, 80% of those eventually close.

[LOU] I like those odds.

[ADVISOR] Those are terrible odds.

[LOU] Moving on to number 2!

(music)

[ADVISOR] Okay, so how many employees do you want to hire?

[LOU] All the employees!

[ADVISOR] You can't hire everyone.

[LOU] Why not? Everyone deserves a job!

[ADVISOR] But you want to pay all of your employees at least $15 an hour?

[LOU] Yes!

[ADVISOR] No matter what tasks they perform or how much value they create for your business,

even if they're just starting out?

[LOU] Hell yeah! I'm a good person!

[ADVISOR] That doesn't make economic sense.

[LOU] Trust me, what doesn't make economic sense makes total sense when it comes from the heart.

[ADVISOR] Why am I even here?

[LOU] To talk about number 3:

Count Your Money!

So, you've started your business, hired your staff, and you're paying everyone a sweet living wage.

[ADVISOR] You've done none of those things.

[LOU] Now you're almost ready to bank all that money you're bringing in!

But first, Business Advisor over here tells me you gotta go through some boring business ish.

[ADVISOR] Yeah, before you can even begin to see a profit, you have to account for quite a few things.

[LOU] Whatever! Account it up, and then you can make it rain!

[ADVISOR] Well, payroll can be the largest expense a business has, and you want to hire employees full-time,

40 hours a week, and provide health insurance too,

which you have to do if you have more than 50 employees.

You're bound by law.

[LOU] Bound by law...to make it rain!

[ADVISOR] Not yet. Because in addition to payroll you have to pay a 6.2% social security tax,

as well as the federal unemployment tax, state unemployment tax, workman's comp,

and, as a small business, you have to deal with one of the world's highest tax rates - approximately 20%.

[LOU] You heard that! Pay your fair share, and then make it rain!

[ADVISOR] Nope. [LOU] Come on!

[ADVISOR] Don't forget about your overhead, rent, cost of goods, utilities, insurance,

incidentals, and paying back any loans you may have taken out.

[LOU] Then can I make it rain?

[ADVISOR] Look, Lou, I know you want to help people, but if you don't have a functional business model,

then you won't have a business to pay anyone.

[LOU] But I have something that's better than pay: good intentions.

[ADVISOR] Good intentions to...

[BOTH] ...make it rain.

[ADVISOR] Yeah, you should not start a business.

[LOU] So, are you ready to join the revolution and pledge for $15?

Great, what businesses are you planning on starting?

And are you hiring?

Let us know in the comments.

And subscribe to our channel, We The Internet TV,

and follow us on Twitter and Facebook for new videos every week.

For more infomation >> Pledge for $15 - Pledge to Start a Business That Pays a $15 Minimum Wage! | We the Internet TV - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

5 QUESTIONS & BIBLE STORYTELLING (pt 2) Jesus raises Lazarus: LESSON for CHILDREN'S MINISTRY - Duration: 6:03.

Welcome to Wright Ideas with Susan!

Today is part two of my Lazarus series with Bible Storytelling.

And I'm going to show you how you can use 5 questions to help you organize a 20-30 minute

Bible lesson.

So let's get started!

First I like to start my lesson with a bit of context.

I like to talk about the REAL TIME in history that it took place, the REAL PLACE that it

took place as well as the REAL PEOPLE who were there.

So I start my lesson that way.

And then what I would do, I would just go about telling the story that I crafted.

You can see that on part 1 if you want to have a look at that.

So I would tell the story through once and then I would say to the kids, "hey kids,

now I'm going to tell you the story a second time but this time I want you to think about

all the things that you learn about Jesus from this story.

So then, I would tell the story through again.

And then we would list up all the things that they learned about Jesus from the story.

And then I'd say, "Hey, one more time I'm going to tell you the story but this

time I want you to think about everything we can learn about the people, all the other

people in the story, what can we learn about them?"

And then I would tell the story through a third time.

And then we would list up all the things that they learned about the people from the story.

So I've gone through the story three times now.

And I just go straight into the next question.

Which is, "What is something that you like about the story?"

And it is such an easy one.

And if you have small group all the kids can answer.

What I like to do is I like to bring along little a microphone … and let them pass

around the microphone and tell one thing they liked about the story or I can get one someone

to be like a talk show host , if it's a big group and get different ones to talk about

the thing they liked the most using the feather duster or you can use, even if you don't

bring anything, you can use a texta or something like that as a little microphone for a bit

of fun and it gets them engaged as well.

Now before I go into questions 4 and 5, I like to do either a bit of SNAP CHAT DRAMA,

which you can see on my drama list, you can see examples there.

Or you can actually just get up and act it out.

Again, I would just tell the story and I would get the characters and get the kids up to

play the characters, act it out.

Now who doesn't love being wrapped up by toilet paper.

This is a great story to get them up and acting it out.

But if you're not keen on doing the drama thing, you can simply just show a video clip.

Now I've put together a playlist with lots of youtube clips that I found on the story

of Lazarus.

So you could just play one of those clips that suitable to the age that you are teaching.

And this helps again to focus their attention.

It gives a different voice to the story, but they are still learning about the Biblical story

So after we have done a drama or watched a clip then I go into questions 4 and 5.

And question 4 is this, "Is there something in this story that someone may not like?"

And then you list up their answers.

Now sometimes, I omit Question 4, it depends on the timing and how the lesson is going

and their attention span.

So sometimes I don't always use that question.

But it's a good one to have.

And then I go into question 5, which is the application question.

And I ask them, "Is there something about this story that you've learned that means

something to you… that teaches you something?"

And this is where you see the real learning happening.

Now, there are a few tips I'd like to mention here.

A lot of people will say, "It's just too hard to memorize a story".

And you know what?

I don't memorize the story.

It's because of learning this crafting process that I've somehow learned it so well that

it comes out in one form or another.

It never comes out the same way each time I tell it.

But I know it so well because of really diving into it and crafting the story.

But there is another way you can do this without having to craft a story.

You can just put the Scripture up on the board and you can highlight the bits of the story

that you want to read and do guided reading with the kids, then ask the question, then

read it through again, then ask the next question and so on.

Or another way you can do it is you can just use a children's Bible – The Beginners

Bible has a really short version of this story and great to use with young kids.

So you can just read it from the storybook, ask the question, read it again… that sort

of thing.

Or this one I really like.

I like the Big Picture Storybook Bible version of the Lazarus story.

It is really well done.

And I'm working on a clip on that one as well.

So check that one out if you can.

So there's other ways you can do Bible storytelling and use these 5 questions just using those

sorts of things to help you out.

I love this method, with the 5 questions and doing the story several times.

Because it allows God's Word to do the speaking.

God's Word speaks better than I ever will.

And you can see how the Holy Spirit begins to teach them for themselves.

These questions just spur them to think for themselves and grab from the Word of God for

themselves.

And works it really well.

But I do highly recommend getting to a Bible Storytelling Workshop.

I will put some links in the description below and you just google 'Bible storytelling'

and there are groups all over the world.

So check it out and I think you'll really love learning this skill.

If you found this video helpful, can you give it a thumbs up and let me know?

And once again, thanks so much for watching and may God bless you as encourage kids and

teach in such a way that they can learn from God's Word for themselves.

For more infomation >> 5 QUESTIONS & BIBLE STORYTELLING (pt 2) Jesus raises Lazarus: LESSON for CHILDREN'S MINISTRY - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

Illinois Enters 3rd Year Without Budget; But New Hope Emerges For End To Impasse - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> Illinois Enters 3rd Year Without Budget; But New Hope Emerges For End To Impasse - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Jacksonville's first public pool opens in time for Fourth of July - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Jacksonville's first public pool opens in time for Fourth of July - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Conor McGregor Gets Roasted for his Workout Routine - Duration: 2:01.

For Complex News, I'm Pierce Simpson // The mega fight between Floyd Mayweather and Conor

McGregor is a little less than two months away.

It's pretty surreal to think about considering for the better part of two and a half years

these two fighters have been talking trash back in forth with the hopes of finally settling

things in the ring.

This fight will draw millions of pay-per-views buys, making Floyd even richer and certainly

throwing Conor McGregor into a new tax bracket.

With so much on the line, it's obvious why each fighter is locked-in with training footage

emerging this week from both Floyd and McGregor.

Floyd recently spent some time in LA and let fans know that he doesn't have bad nights

or bad pay days...

McGregor has certainly sent out messages during his training such as getting this large mural

of him striking Floyd... but I guess it's important to "will" things into fruition.

And despite homie's confidence, he certainly had to be brought back down to earth this

week when social media roasted him when his training routine was compared side-by-side

with Pretty Boy Floyd.

"Macgregor was tryna catch lightning bugs in those training videos"

"Conor going night night"

"McGregor 5 minutes into the fight"

"Please help McGregor"

"LOL conor is gonna die like Apollo Creed."

"This fight over in 10 seconds"

Despite getting destroyed online, that hasn't stopped Conor from sending shots in Floyd's

direction, even tweeting at the champ: "You are in quicksand."

In addition to that, McGregor even posted this photo on his Twitter with the caption:

"The bank is broke".

August 26th can't come soon enough... how you got in the fight?

As always, sound off in the comments section down below and keep it locked to Complex News

by subscribing to us on YouTube.

For Complex News, I'm Pierce Simpson

For more infomation >> Conor McGregor Gets Roasted for his Workout Routine - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Same-sex couples in Texas may not be eligible for benefits with new ruling - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> Same-sex couples in Texas may not be eligible for benefits with new ruling - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Family hopes for new information in gruesome 2009 double murder - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Family hopes for new information in gruesome 2009 double murder - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

13 First Alert Weather for June 30 - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> 13 First Alert Weather for June 30 - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Heroes and Generals Hack- Heroes & Generals Hack for Free Gold - Duration: 2:17.

Today, I want to show you how to get free gold on Heroes and generals.

As you can see, I have 0 gold before the hack.

The first step is to go to the online generator at the link in your description bit.ly/hackhng

Input your email and the amount of gold that you want.

Wait for the online generator to generate the gold.

VERIFICATION-You need to verify that you are human through either downloading an app from Google Playstore/ Appstore.

If you are using PC, you verify by completing an offer.

Then, refresh Heroes and generals.

There you have it, your free gold generated.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét