Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 30 2017

US preparing for 'IMMEDIATE' military action against North Korea, Trump war chief

says DONALD Trump's security advisor has said

the US is considering taking military action to deal with the nuclear threat of North Korea.

HR McMaster, Trump's national security advisor, said military options are ready to be presented

to the US President in light of recent provocations.

Speaking at a security conference in Washington DC on Wednesday, he derided the "failed

approach" of diplomacy with the totalitarian state.

He said: "The threat is much more immediate now and so it's clear that we can't repeat

the same approach – failed approach of the past.

"The President has directed us to not do that and to prepare a range of options, including

a military option, which nobody wants to take."

He said to continue along the same path with supreme leader Kim Jong-un and expect different

results would be lunacy.

He added: "What we have to do is prepare all options because the President has made

clear to us that he will not accept a nuclear power in North Korea and a threat that can

target the United States and target the American population."

"Denuclearization of the peninsula is the only appropriate and acceptable solution."

Two US military officials told CNN military options are ready to be offered to Trump if

North Korea continues testing nuclear weapons.

McMaster made the comments one day ahead of Trump's meeting with South Korean President

Moon Jae-in in Washington.

He said the visit could pave the way for a new approach to the North Korea crisis.

He said: "There's recognition that there has to be more pressure on the regime.

"I think what you'll see in coming days and weeks are efforts to do that."

In response, North Korean UN deputy ambassador Kim In Ryong said the communist nation will

not back down in the face of threats.

Speaking at a UN summit, he said Pyongyang will continue to "build up nuclear forces"

to "to defend the sovereignty of the country".

The war of words comes after North Korea publicly gave an order for the South Korean President

to be killed over an alleged plot to assassinate Kim Jong-un.

For more infomation >> US preparing for 'IMMEDIATE' military action against North Korea, Trump war chief says - DAILY NEWS - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Search for insider who spilled San Diego secrets on Mission Valley site - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> Search for insider who spilled San Diego secrets on Mission Valley site - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

China's PLA w@rns India Learn lessons from 1962 , stop clamouring for w@r - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> China's PLA w@rns India Learn lessons from 1962 , stop clamouring for w@r - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Forecast Focus for June 29 - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> Forecast Focus for June 29 - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

HOW GOOD IS THE HERO 5 FOR SURF VLOGS? - Duration: 9:58.

Do you want to eat a banana?

No I don't!!

I can't eat bananas

Hey guys welcome back to another episode of my vlog

Today, I'm trying something different. I'm going to try and film this entire surf vlog with just my Hero 5

Usually do this when I'm going overseas when I'm traveling

I've never really done it before when I'm surfing

cause I usually have my Canon G7X

which has a zoom in focus that the Go Pro doesn't

I'm in Ibaraki today

and I'm here again

I love Ibaraki it's one of my favorite spots

I think last time I did a vlog it was like

Over there on the other side

But today I'm surfing in this left side

The waves are a little bit small

I checked one of these surf apps that I'm using

Today this is about 20 out of 100

and you need about 30 to 35 for pretty good conditions

I'm not sure if you see but it's really small today

But I've never surfed with my Hero 5 before

So I'm just going to take it out

Take some photos and film some stuff

So hopefully it should be good

To get to Ibaraki say from Shibuya

You need to take the metropolitan expressway

Which is also called the Shuto-Ko-Soku

and from there it changes to the

Joban Ko Soku which is the Joban expressway

Takes about 2 or 3 hours

Once you get to Ibaraki

You kind of have to take the back streets

Which is kind of in the back with the farms

It's a little bit tricky

You kind of have to follow the way just use google maps it's quite easy

Just look for Emerald Beach

This place costs about 500 yen or 5 bucks to park your car

There's an old lady over there who actually owns this place, and she'll come and collect money

Yeah, let's go and try it Go Pro 5

You're not going in?

I am

So today, I'm going to try this new mouth mount that I bought from Amazon

the one I was using

this one and

You can see that it's a little bit longer where it attaches to the Go Pro

the new one that I bought

This is orange one. It's a little bit shorter here

so when I duck dive or when I'm paddling it should be a lot easier

Yeah, so you can see doesn't need about a few centimeters difference

But that few centimeters I think could make

paddling and surfing a lot easier using these Go Pro mouth mounts

so got to give it a shot

the thing that's different is that this one's a little bit softer

where as this mouth mount is

on the black one is a lot harder, so

When I'm like moving it doesn't really shake I've got to test it out

This is a little bit more flimsy as you can see but and it's bright orange

Well the good thing about using the Hero 5

is that I can talk

I previously use a Hero 4

It was in the waterproof case and you can't really hear me

and I couldn't really talk

so now I can vlog and surf in the ocean

maybe

You should always stretch before you get surfing

so you don't get any cramps

and makes you more flexible too

and the next day it's like painful

so if you don't stretch it's even worse

It's quite sunny today

Surprisingly

It's supposed to be like rainy season

and it rains a lot

And weather surf conditions have been very random

So you might check yesterday and today might be good

But because of rainy season in the cloud and the winds are really strong

It changes like every day

So you never know. you actually have to be there

You always come here right?

not really

You ride any waves yet?

not really

Must wait for the big ones or it's tough

really

Have you been going surfing recently?

It's been 2 weeks

in Chigasaki?

Tsujido?

In Kugenuma

There's like no waves there though

Yeah it's been pretty small in Chiba too lately

I prefer to surf without filming anything

because it's tiring

I have to stop and play

wait for waves

make sure I don't hit my board

It's not as relaxing

But I wanted to test out the Hero 5 and with surfing today

when the waves are a little bit smaller

I don't want to lose it

Seems alright

but the battery life is going down pretty fast

It's only been like 30 minutes

it's almost one third of the way down

so another thing about Ibaraki

and why people might not come here is

because it's very close to FUKUSHIMA

It's 120km north of here

i'm a little bit worried too that the radiation might leak down here

I think it's okay ...

Now if you're wondering, what the water is like

It's currently 19 degrees

I'm wearing a 3mm full wet suit

which is pretty hot in this sunny weather

Well it is July. June sorry

July is just around the corner

and so is summer

man the surf is way too small today

have to like pump

hate days like these

I wish the surf would just be like huge all the time

Wouldn't that be nice

today really sucked

what a cute poncho

looks like little red riding hood

where should I press?

you don't need to press anything

it's super light

yeah it's a BARACUDA

I think it's wire inside

lefter flex

the tail has a delicate line

there's a channel there

is this fibre glass?

i think it's fibre glass

but the inside is EPS

how much is this?

it's 140,000 YEN for everything (about $1400)

The waves were not great today

I'm sorry guys didn't really surf many good waves

maybe tomorrow I'll try again...

think i'm going to go to an onsen now so

see you guys later!

For more infomation >> HOW GOOD IS THE HERO 5 FOR SURF VLOGS? - Duration: 9:58.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Farm Animals Funny Video for Kids Wrong Heads Body Old MacDonald Nursery Song Toy - Duration: 2:46.

Learn Farm Animals Funny Video for Kids

Wrong Heads Body Old MacDonald Nursery Song Toy

For more infomation >> Learn Farm Animals Funny Video for Kids Wrong Heads Body Old MacDonald Nursery Song Toy - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Police charity asking for money - is it a scam? - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Police charity asking for money - is it a scam? - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Tour over for North and Henshaw - Duration: 0:46.

Tour over for North and Henshaw

Robbie Henshaw and George North have been ruled out of the rest of the British & Irish Lions tour due to injuries suffered on Tuesday.

Henshaw sustained a torn pectoral muscle and North a hamstring tear against the Hurricanes. Both players are to return home this weekend.

The Lions are 1-0 down in the series against New Zealand and are preparing to face the All Blacks in the second Test at Westpac Stadium.

For more infomation >> Tour over for North and Henshaw - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO MAKE BEAUTYFUL INTRO FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(BANGLA TUTORIAL) - Duration: 13:35.

subscribe my channel

For more infomation >> HOW TO MAKE BEAUTYFUL INTRO FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(BANGLA TUTORIAL) - Duration: 13:35.

-------------------------------------------

Prayer for Spouses - Duration: 1:10.

(gentle music)

- [Male Narrator] Lord Jesus,

grant that I and my spouse may have

a true and understanding love for each other.

- [Female Narrator] Grant that we may both

be filled with faith and trust.

Give us the grace to live with each other

in peace and harmony.

- [Male Narrator] May we always bear

with one another's weaknesses and grow

from each other's strengths.

Help us to forgive one another's failings.

- [Female Narrator] And, grant us patience,

kindness and cheerfulness and the spirit

of placing the wellbeing of one another

ahead of self.

- [Male Narrator] May the love that brought us

together grow and mature with each passing year.

- [Female Narrator] Bring us both ever closer

to you through our love for each other.

Let our love grow to perfection.

Amen.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét