Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 30 2017

Hey guys, welcome back and hello to you new people too.

I'm Courtney, this is Phaedra, if you can see her sleeping in the bed.

So, today I want to talk to you about some of the drama that's been going on.

First off, NARS Cosmetics.

NARS decided that they were gonna sell in China.

I think this is a huge mistake on their part.

I'm extremely disappointed in them, like disappointed and disgusted because for years, they always

said they would not test on animals at all but I believe they're doing it because they

think that they're going to make a bunch of money in the Chinese market.

For those of you who don't know, China still requires mandatory animal testing.

Hong Kong is exempt from this testing.

Any brand that decides to sell in mainland China and have a physical storefront, their

products are going to be tested on animals.

It's just how it is.

Now, MAC made the same decision, in 2012, to go into China and basically, NARS gave

almost word for word the same sort of bullshit decision of, "We're gonna change it from within.

We're gonna change China's testing policy from within by being a beauty brand that sells

in China."

It's utter bullshit.

It's ridiculous.

I can't believe they would even try to claim that.

I haven't seen MAC do a single thing to try to eliminate animal testing other than, they

pay all this lip service but they don't have any receipts to back it up.

I'm fully expecting that, that's going to be the same thing with NARS.

I'm really disappointed that this happened.

I have a list on my blog of a bunch of cruelty free alternatives to NARS.

I know a lot of people are really concerned about foundation because NARS is such a great

foundation line for people of color.

The two foundation lines that I recommend you look at are Cover FX, because they're

cruelty free and vegan and they have over 40 global shades of beauty.

How they market their brand is basically they're all about foundations and covering all the

different shades of beauty that exist.

They're a great foundation brand to look at.

They have four or five different formulas so they have a liquid foundation, they have

a cream foundation, they have a powder foundation, they have a BB gel and they also have their

customer cover drop things or whatever.

They've got a lot of different options available.

I also think that you should look at the Ordinary foundation line because I personally, love

the Ordinary Serum Foundation and it comes in, I think 21 different colors.

I think it's an excellent line to look at and you can't beat it for the price point.

It's like a $7 foundation.

Just in case you haven't seen it, I'll put a link up to my review on the Ordinary Serum

Foundation 'cause I did a wear test.

It's amazing.

All right, so that's my feelings on NARS.

Next would be all of the drama with Jeffree Star.

So, as you know, I have purchased Jeffree Star products in the past and I love them.

I thought that they were great.

However, I do not like the things that he has said and done.

I feel like Jeffree has had a pattern of behavior, of behaving badly, of saying things that are

hurtful.

I know that he has made an apology in the past and he made a video apology recently

but I kind of feel like those two apologies may not be enough for the people that he's

hurt.

I kind of feel like he keeps doing things as recently as a week or two ago to hurt people

but then he makes his apology but then he goes back to that same behavior.

In many ways I feel that actions do speak louder than words so if he's going to continue

to do and say things that are really hurtful and harmful then I don't really think that

he's sorry.

I think it's a pattern of behavior and it's a bad pattern.

I really and completely understand why people are upset.

In my opinion, it's not up to me to tell somebody that they need to forgive him or anything

like that, just my perspective.

On that note, I wanted to rant a little bit about how Sephora and Kat Von D are doing

these limited releases that are then coming out later.

It is so obnoxious.

It's obnoxious to me to have to wait up til 3 AM Eastern or Midnight Pacific to buy an

item online that's gonna be sold out if I don't get it within an hour, maybe a little

bit longer, it depends on the item.

I keep seeing all of these releases happen with Sephora, Kat Von D, where they do this

limited release and then you can, later on, either some of the things, like the lipstick,

later on you can buy online and in stores but the eyeshadow, you had to go in the store

because it was never gonna be released again online and I find that really annoying.

I feel like they're trying to create this artificial frenzy and demand and it's almost

like limited edition items all over again even though, like this was limited edition

but the lipsticks aren't Limited Edition.

I don't know, I just find it frustrating.

I don't think it benefits the consumer at all.

I think it just benefits the brand and it's very frustrating and I know I'm not alone

in this.

I know plenty of other people who really hate the pressure to buy limited edition items

because then you rush out and buy something and you may not actually love it or may not

even really use it and once you get it you're like, "Oh, I'm really not excited by this."

Anyway, enough of me ranting.

I did want to let you know that I was at BlogHer convention in Orlando last weekend and it

was awesome, I had a great time.

In a couple weeks I'm gonna be in Las Vegas for CosmoProf I'm really looking forward to

that.

I'm going to try to get videos scheduled for you for when I'm gone so that you have something

to watch and poor Phaedra is going to be very mopey because I'm gonna be gone.

Anyway, thanks for letting me rant at you.

How are you guys doing?

Please be sure to let me know in the comments below.

If you liked this video and found it entertaining, please give it a thumbs up and share.

Thanks so much for watching.

For more infomation >> Rant NARS is No Longer Cruelty Free | Drama Jeffree Star | Sephora Sales Tactics - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry China! It is 2017, not 1962 – Come out of your Superiority Complex - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> Sorry China! It is 2017, not 1962 – Come out of your Superiority Complex - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Russian lesson What is love for you - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> Russian lesson What is love for you - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

My Daddy is A Liar | The Emotional Touch Story about Father - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> My Daddy is A Liar | The Emotional Touch Story about Father - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

What is the post-tribulation view of the rapture? - Duration: 2:25.

Ankerberg: Yeah.

And, Ed, one more, and that is the post-tribulation view, that basically the rapture is going

to happen.

Again we've got it in the Bible, it's got to happen somewhere, okay?

But they say you go all the way through the tribulation and you get right to the end,

and just before you get there, or right at the end, something happens.

Tell us what it is.

Hindson: Yeah, in that view, the rapture takes place post, after, the time of tribulation.

So they view a time of tribulation coming, usually as seven years; they view a rapture

coming; but they put the rapture at the end of the time of tribulation.

Often saying things like, "Well, the Church has always suffered persecution, why would

we expect to miss persecution at the time of these judgments?"

etc.

But there's a huge difference between persecution and the divine wrath of God.

The wrath of God is poured out in the book of Revelation, and what you're really saying

is that the bride of Christ is going to suffer the wrath of Christ who opens the seals?

The wrath of God who pours out the bowl judgments?

And yet somehow the bride is going to survive until the very end.

It's like beat up the bride and get her ready for eternity.

To me that's like Protestant purgatory.

I think it's clear Jesus took the wrath for us on the cross.

When He died in our place, the punishment against our sin was upon Him on the cross.

We deserve the wrath, but we won't receive the wrath because Jesus took the wrath of

God for us.

Rhodes: You know, right in keeping with that, Ed, is 1 Thessalonians 4:18 which talks about

"therefore encourage each other with these words."

The post-trib view just doesn't fit with that.

The Church is going to go through the tribulation through the seal judgments and the trumpet

judgments and the bowl judgments, and through Armageddon, "therefore encourage each other

with these words"?

Ankerberg: Yeah, I mean, I think with all these views, you know, you get to the mid-point

of the tribulation, some scholars have calculated that you've got a billion people that have

died through the calamities.

So peace and safety is not there at that spot.

And we're going to talk about other verses in the Bible that actually talk about this

and say Jesus is going to keep us from all of that.

He's going to rescue us from all of that.

For more infomation >> What is the post-tribulation view of the rapture? - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Lexus IS 300h Business Line 18" - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Lexus IS 300h Business Line 18" - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

BTS Suga Forgot The Lyrics On Stage And His Reaction Is Legendary - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> BTS Suga Forgot The Lyrics On Stage And His Reaction Is Legendary - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Why Whole Foods Market CEO Is Vegan But Sells Meat - Duration: 1:22.

- If you're part of any kind of movement

there's purists and a pragmatist.

Entrepreneurs by nature are pragmatists, you know.

We got to satisfy the market.

If I just wanted to force my eating views

on everybody else I'd go out of business,

so you have to sell what ultimately what people want to buy.

You can't have your own belief system

interfere with that too much

or you're not going to succeed in business,

so you have to serve your customers,

you just can't foist your own belief system

on other people, that's just crazy.

But the thing about it is

purists judge you for heresy.

In any kind of movement

people that don't tow the orthodox line

are seen as heretics.

So, in a lot of ways I'm very hated in the vegan community

because I'm seen as a heretic.

You know, you know, John Mackey,

and yet you still sell animals.

That's intolerable for them, intolerable

and it's like I don't want to sell animals,

stop buying them.

It's not my fault you people are eating meat.

I'm not eating them.

However, the market wants to eat animal foods.

We're going to sell animal food.

We're just going to do it as humanely

and as consciously as we can do it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét