Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 30 2017

[MUSIC PLAYING]

It's a fabulous feeling being at the parade, seeing the United

float come down the street and you say I work there.

I work at United.

We always wear our United Pride t-shirts

and the people on the floats see us and wave at us

and throw beads at us.

And it's just a lot of fun.

Hey, more United people.

Baggage handler, you know.

Cool.

It was in 1976, and there were a group of us

and we had gotten a permit to march on Main Street, downtown.

The 17 of us, or 18, we're outnumbered vastly

by hooded members of the KKK.

So it was scary, but it was also exhilarating

just knowing that I'm out here and nothing you can do

is going to stop me.

Happy Pride.

Happy Pride.

Keeping that feeling going is what

made me get involved in being an activist in the community.

It was dangerous back in the 60s and 70s

to come out because you faced losing your job

and losing your family.

One of the reasons I'm so proud to work

for a company like United.

United is supportive of whatever walk of life you come from.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

The biggest crowd I had ever seen of gay people

was probably 150.

And now all of a sudden, there were

thousands of people like me.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

And it was, it was really moving.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

I didn't think I'd ever see marriage.

Other countries might, but it's never going

to happen in the United States.

And it did.

I met my husband, Steve, in 1983.

He was dating my best friend.

Since we had known each other a little while

I already really liked him.

And then when he asked me out, I was pretty sure right away.

It's been bliss ever since then.

We got married in Halifax, Canada.

And then we got married again in Seattle in 2005.

We have five boys that we took in.

They've been a part of our lives, and still are.

They're in their 30's now.

I've got grand-babies now.

Pride month means to me freedom, joy.

It's important to look back and realize how far we've come.

And to celebrate the diversity.

[CHEERING CROWD]

Happy Pride.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

For more infomation >> United - Houston's Mark Gartner Is Part of Pride History - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Is This The Best Live Wallpaper App? - Duration: 1:52.

Hey guys and girls, it's me JoshyTek.

Live wallpaper apps definitely make your android device more attractive to look at.

Today I'm going to show you possibly one of the best live wallpaper apps I've came across.

If you enjoy this video then please give this video a like and subscribe if you like the

content, So without further of do, let's get into the video.

So the app is called Aerial Live Wallpaper, opening up this live wallpaper app, you will

be greeted with a bunch of different live wallpapers.

If you tap on one of them you will get the option to set it as your live wallpaper.

What makes Aerial so unique is that all of the live wallpapers were shot by a drone.

If you keep scrolling further on, you will notice that each city is divided up into segments

allowing you to have the option to choose the right live wallpaper.

You have San Francisco, New York City, Los Angeles, London and many more.

There's so much live wallpapers to choose from.

You also have preferences too where you will be able to change the Playback speed to slow

or fast.

So should you try out this app?

Absolutely yes, all of the live wallpapers are beautifully shot and the great thing is

that the app is free from the Google Play Store to get.

I will leave the link to get the app in the description below, But apart from that, I

will see you in next week's video and um yeah goodbye.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét