Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 30 2017

'k', 'p' so those are the weird ones that are like. depends on like if it's up or down

hey guys good morning I just finished my back doctors the chiropractor's. The C-H-I-R-O-P-R-A-C-T-O-R

appointment. My back's been hurting recently so I went to the doctor and he

made me feel so much better. yeah. It's early though for me. I'm tired

I went to sleep pretty late editing the vlog and no problem

today I'm so excited because I'm going to take my cousin Breanne. she's looking

at colleges so I told her that I would show her my college I'm not going to

film us being there at the college because I want to keep my schooling kind

of private for now just for now but but I can tell you know I go to a pretty

large pretty large college I'm in the computer science department and before I

was in the biology department so Breanne is thinking about going into biology so

since I know and I took my first year with in biology I know where the classes

are a few of the things there so I'll show her around today and hopefully

she's fine with me maybe filming her a little bit longer a little bit I know

she watches our channel so I think she'll be cool and you guys can meet her

and we might go to lunch somewhere else so well we'll figure that out but I'll

see you guys later

byyye

so hot

I'm here with my cousin Breanne and she said it was fine to film her and she

wants to be in the vlog. yay. but we just finished walking around my school and I

showed her like where everything was but it was so hot today it's 90 degrees

outside and we were sweating so it feels good to be back in like an AC car.

But here's Breanne. She's so sweet

hi

She actually um. How old were you when we started

started teaching sign language around here?

I think I was 13 or 14

yeah, so 5 years ago? no. 4 years ago

four years we used to come to their neighborhood and teach sign

language to all the kids in the neighborhood and so she knows a few signs

a little bit like I almost forgot most of them

but you know the alphabet. ABC

yeah, kind of. I get 'h' and 'i' confused

'h' and 'i'

Wait what was the other one?

'p'?

this is 'p' right?

this is 'p'

and what's 'g'?

oh yeah, 'p' 'g'

so 'g' 'q'

'k' 'p'

So those are the weird ones. depends on like if it's up or down

oh, okay

I kind of know it

but she was telling me that she wanted to take ASL at her high

school but they don't offer it there and she wish they did

So maybe in the future. So not all high schools offer ASL as a language. Mine did thankful thankfully

but not all of them do but they should they should. Don't you think they should?

yeah, I agree they should

I'll see you guys later

bye

byyee

So I just dropped off my cousin

Breanne she is currently going into her senior

year and so she's looking at colleges and it just

an exciting time for her and she is so sweet so kind I think she's going to do

so well in college yeah so I hope her the best. Ryan went to work four in the

morning this morning crazy right and he hasn't texted me back um but I think

he's going to get off work maybe in like a few hours so I'll check

back later. okay. bye

hey you guys sorry about yesterday. We forgot to end the vlog and

It was just a hectic day I'm Ryan got off work super late yeah

like two

Yeah, and what time did you start? You started super early

4:30...?

Are you talking about the morning?

babe

Ryan doesn't even

remember when he was working. He works so much

yep so I worked at my normal job

until 2 in the morning then I went home quick to

to sleep and then I woke up at 4 in the morning to go to my other job

and I worked until 5 pm. I'm so tired

yeah, he basically worked 24 hours

yeah sorry I wasn't in the vlog. Sorry about that

I promise I'll be here this week!

Okay, bye you guys love you!

Sign Duo

OUT!

For more infomation >> MY COUSIN IS GOING TO COLLEGE! - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

#FreeIran Where is #Iran Heading? 3rd Panel -Live from #Paris - #France - Duration: 1:17:04.

For more infomation >> #FreeIran Where is #Iran Heading? 3rd Panel -Live from #Paris - #France - Duration: 1:17:04.

-------------------------------------------

Chase Freedom vs Freedom Unlimited | Which Credit Card is Right for You? - Duration: 7:42.

Hi there, it's Ernest from Trip Astute. In this video, we're discussing the

difference between the Chase Freedom and Freedom Unlimited credit card, and which

might be a better card for you.

(light chiming music)

The Chase Freedom is one of my most used cards and

has a permanent spot in my wallet. While I love the benefits that I receive from

some of my premium credit cards, like the Chase Sapphire Reserve, I feel like the

Freedom card is a workhorse and probably earns me more Ultimate Rewards points per

year than any other Chase card that I use. The card has no annual fee and has a

quarterly rotating bonus which means that you'll earn five points per dollar

spent on certain types of spend throughout the year. The bonus category

spend is generally capped at $1500 per quarter, which would earn you 7500 bonus

points per quarter, or potentially 30,000 bonus points per year. This is

the current 2017 Chase Freedom bonus calendar. Since this video is being

released in summer of 2017, you can see that we are currently wrapping up the

second quarter bonus category of grocery stores and drug stores, and

starting the third quarter bonus category of restaurants and movie

theaters. Also, non-bonus category charges earn one point per dollar on

the Freedom card. In 2016, Chase introduced the Freedom Unlimited.

Like the regular Freedom card, it has no annual fee, but instead of rotating bonus

categories, it has a flat 1.5 points per dollar reward structure. So, if you charge

$100 on your card, you would earn 150 points. Both cards are marketed by Chase

as cash back cards. However, there is a way to make them function more like

travel rewards cards. I cover this in my Chase Ultimate

Rewards 101 video, so check it out for more details. Basically, if you have a

premium Chase card like the Sapphire Preferred, Sapphire Reserve, or Ink

Business Preferred card, you unlock additional abilities on other Ultimate

Rewards earning cards like the Chase Freedom or Freedom Unlimited. This means

that you can transfer bonus points to Chase's travel partners like airlines and

hotels, and even redeem them for bookings on the travel portal. So, the big question

is "which card is right for you?" Well, the answer is: "it depends!"

The Chase Freedom card is definitely an awesome card to pair with Chase's premium

cards like the Chase Sapphire Preferred or Reserve card. I feel like it's a great

card for earning points quickly, especially when you take advantage of

the category spend. I would recommend this card to anyone getting involved in

the points hobby, especially if you already have one of the premium Chase

cards. The Chase Freedom Unlimited card, on the other hand, is a simple

no-nonsense flat rate card. I think it's a great card for folks that don't want the

hassle of tracking bonus categories and their spend. While the 1.5 points per

dollar may seem less than other flat rate cash back cards, keep in mind that

you may be able to squeeze more value from each point by transferring them or

redeeming them via Chase's travel portal. Again, I won't go into detail on the

process in this video, but definitely check out the Chase Ultimate Rewards 101

video for more information. Honestly, I have both cards and I

recommend and use both all the time. Since I'm a points nerd, I try to take

advantage of the categories spend on the Freedom card, but all my non-bonus

everyday purchases typically go on the Freedom Unlimited. If I had to recommend

a strategy, I would say get the regular Freedom card first, only because you'll

probably gain more points in the short term. However, I would also consider

adding the Freedom Unlimited to cover the non-bonus spend as a long-term

strategy. Now that we've covered my recommendation, here are some general

tips on maximizing your Freedom and Freedom Unlimited

card. Keep in mind that most of these tips will apply primarily to the regular

Freedom card. Number one: keep track of the bonus categories. Since the bonus

categories change all the time, it can be difficult to remember, especially if you

have other cards with rotating bonus categories like the Discover It card. I

like to carry a wallet-sized cheat sheet with me which helps me to remember the

categories and cards. You can download one for free from our website. I'll

include a link in the video description. Also, I'll often rearrange the cards in

my wallet as a reminder on which card to use. I generally keep my dining out card

in the front of my wallet. For most of the year, it's my Chase Sapphire Reserve.

However, since restaurants is the 2017 third-quarter category for the Chase

Freedom Card, I'll move it to the front to remind me to use it when I'm buying

lunch or dinner. Number two: set a reminder to activate the

bonus category every quarter. This is an easy one to miss but is super important.

Make sure you activate the bonus category every quarter for your Freedom

card. You can do so by going directly to the activation page or through the Chase

account page. You should also see the status of your activation on the account

home page. Keep in mind that you can activate the bonus after the quarter has

started. Chase will retroactively award you bonus points. The only catch is that

you have to activate before the quarter ends, otherwise you will lose out on the

bonus points. Number three: keep track of your spending. This is obviously more

applicable to the Chase Freedom Card. I personally use You Need a Budget (or YNAB)

to track my daily spend. That way, I can proactively monitor how much I'm

spending in that bonus category per quarter. Number four: transfer points to

your Chase Sapphire Reserve card if you have one. I touched on this tip in our

Maximizing your Chase Sapphire Reserve Card video, so check it out for more

details. Basically, you can increase the redemption rate on your Freedom and

Freedom Unlimited points by transferring them to your Reserve card since it has a

1.5 cent per point redemption rate versus the

1.25 cents per point rate found on most Chase cards. Number five: be creative with

your bonus category spend. You might think that you'll never actually spend

$1,500 on groceries or drugstore purchases, and you're probably right.

However, remember that you can often buy other things at these stores like gift

cards. We covered this topic in another video called "Earning Points and Cash

with Gift Cards". While I wouldn't abuse this tactic, it's

definitely a great way to earn the extra points on purchases you might need to

make. As an example, I purchased a few gift cards in May and June from the

grocery store and drugstore as Mother's Day and Father's Day gifts, and all

contributed to my category spend and bonus. Do you have a Chase Freedom or

Freedom Unlimited card? If so, which card do you find more useful? Please share

your experience in the comment section below.

Also, let us know if you have any questions or comments. I've included

referral links to the Freedom and Freedom Unlimited card. I do get a bonus

if you use a link. It doesn't cost you anything extra, but it helps us to

continue to build content for this channel. If you enjoyed this video or

found it useful, please hit the "like" button and consider subscribing. It's

free and a great way to get updates on our new posts. Until next time, travel

safe and travel smart.

For more infomation >> Chase Freedom vs Freedom Unlimited | Which Credit Card is Right for You? - Duration: 7:42.

-------------------------------------------

From Rojava to Spain - The Women's Struggle is Connected - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> From Rojava to Spain - The Women's Struggle is Connected - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Ten majestic lakes that reveal how wonderful our world is - Duration: 5:49.

Ten majestic lakes that reveal how wonderful our world is

Ten majestic lakes that reveal how wonderful our world is.

There are many breathtaking places on Earth that inspire, enchant, and remind you that nature is the best artist there is. Bright Side chose ten picturesque and amazing lakes to show you just how beautiful nature can be.

Moraine is a glacial lake in Banff National Park in Canada. Glaciers feed the lake, so its maximum depth occurs in June.

The light refraction at the lake's stony floor imparts a magnificent blue colour to the water. Moraine is one of the most photographed spots in Canada, and it's not hard to see why — it looks like a true paradise. Crater Lake, Oregon, USA.

Crater Lake is located in the crater of an extinct volcano, Mount Mazama, which was last active 7,000 years ago. The main point of interest at the lake is Wizard Island, which was dubbed the Phantom Ship because of its appearance.

In the dark, it looks like a ship at sea. Also in Crater Lake there's a huge log called ''the old man of the lake.'' It has vertically drifted in the lake for more than 100 years, and they say that it brings luck to anyone who sees it.

Abraham Lake is an artificial lake that was created during the construction of a dam in the 1970s. The unusual patterns which appear in the thick ice when it freezes attract many tourists and photographers.

The secret of this miracle is that the methane bubbles that are produced by the plants of the lake rise up from the bottom and thicken at a different depth, creating this amazing visual effect.

Pink Lake Hiller is located on Middle Island in Western Australia. A narrow strip of sand dunes detaches it from the ocean, and it has the shape of an oval, with evergreen eucalyptuses growing all around it.

The origin of the lake's pink colour is still a riddle. While scientists continue to solve it, tourists all over the world admire this astonishing natural wonder.

Melissani is the name of both a cave and a lake that are situated on the eastern coast of the Greek island Kefalonia. The cave's arch fell in several thousand years ago, which created a peculiar well of an uneven shape in the middle.

The subterranean kingdom is illuminated with beams of sunlight that come through the hole and make the water a light-blue colour. Tourists love this romantic place.

Another marvelous place in Banff National Park is Peyto Lake. The reservoir has an unusual shape resembling a wolf's head, and it has an almost tropical colour that stands out against the background of green trees.

Rock particles from melted snow give the lake this unique turquoise shade, and it makes Peyto look just magical. Five Colour Pond, China.

Five Colour Pond dazzles with iridescent colours in the Chinese National Park called Jiuzhaigou or the ''Valley of Nine Fortified Villages''. The pond got this name because it can change its colour from yellow to diamond blue, and the pond never freezes.

Because of its mysterious qualities, the pond thrills the local population. Lake Titicaca, the border of Peru and Bolivia.

Lake Titicaca is called the cradle land of the Incan civilization and other Andes people. This large mountain lake is located on the border of Peru and Bolivia and has attracted attention because of many legends surrounding the lake.

One of the most famous tells about the gold of the Incas that was hidden from Spanish conquistadors. Adventurous people and treasure seekers would relish the place.

The world's biggest evaporated lake is in Bolivia. The salt pan was formed when the lake it was originated from was cut off from all supply springs.

The water evaporated, and the plain got covered with a thick layer of salt. The salt pan is popular not because of the amount of salt, but because of the rain effect in this place.

Overflowing on the surface, the water creates an incredibly thin and big ''mirror.'' They say that at this time it is impossible to say where the earth ends and the sky begins.

One song calls Baikal not a lake, but a sea: ''Glorious sea, the holy Baikal.'' This isn't surprising. Being the deepest lake and the biggest source of fresh water, Baikal boggles the imagination.

The water is crystal clear and the nature of the region is unique in the combination of different plant types. Lake Baikal, the Siberian treasure, is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

For more infomation >> Ten majestic lakes that reveal how wonderful our world is - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

Who Is Paramahansa Yoganandani? Reincarnated Yogi एक योगी का पुनर्जन्म W/ English Subtitles (PT 3) - Duration: 2:50.

Sri Sarvesh Ji

I am delighted

that you gave meaning and description of your name.

Hansa in your name

We all experience the spiritual depth of it

With breath kriya

it makes the sound of Ha and Sa

And that very experience is called "Hansa"

The little experience you gave of yoganand

during your talk

We will receive the complete anand

when our energy will rise

after the initiation by you.

Call it a blessing,

meditation methods

and most importantly the initiation by you

When we will chant the beej mantra

"Yang "

the energy initiation

Then our three nadis

will get purified

and the practical results for the people

Then people will experience the true Yoganand

(The ever new joy of true yoga).

Your spiritual work

your focus

and with your vision

we will all receive the benefits

the benefits of this ancient knowledge.

Again, I also share my sincere gratitude

towards Mananiya Sanjay Ji RSS Prant Pracharak

and Saurabh ji

for organizing this blissful spiritual event.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét