Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 30 2017

Models are almost always taller than the average woman - but this Russian beauty towers above

everyone as she sets her sights on being named the tallest in her industry.

Towering above the average person in the street at 6ft 9ins, Ekaterina Lisina, 29, has already

been officially crowned the tallest women in her native Russia.

But the Olympic medallist and former basketball player, from Penza, now wants to set the world

record for being the world's tallest model as she switches careers - as well as being

awarded a prize of having the world's longest legs.

Ekaterina said: 'The record is held at the moment by Amazon Eve and she is 6ft 8in, which

is smaller than me.

'I really want to be in the book of world records as the world's tallest model.

I also think I have a chance to be awarded the world's longest legs.

My legs are around 52.4 inches, which is longer than the current record holder'.

The 29-year-old's striking height has won her fans from all over the world - many of

them men with a penchant for taller 'Amazonian' women or women with big feet.

Because, as well as her exceptionally long limbs, Ekaterina has also been officially

recognised as having the biggest feet of any woman in Russia with a european size 47, or

a UK size 12.

She said: 'I do like the attention and I hope after I get the title I am going to get even

more attention!'

'I think my long legs can definitely help my modeling career because there aren't so

many models with such long legs.'

Ekaterina's 52.4 inch legs also propelled her to great success as a professional basketball

player.

At the age of 16, Ekaterina had to choose between pursuing her dreams of becoming a

model and playing basketball.

Already on the path to success with basketball, she chose the sport, putting on hold her catwalk

dreams She explained: 'I wanted to be a model since

I was 16 but at that time I started my professional basketball career.

'Basically I had to choose between modeling and basketball and of course there was no

question because with basketball I had talent.'

Playing for various teams in the Russian Premier League, including CSKA Moscow and Dynamo Kursk,

Ekaterina also represented the Russia women's team at the 2008 Olympics, where she and her

team won Olympic bronze.

Given that Ekaterina's parents were tall - her father is 6ft 5in (198cm) and her mother 6ft

1in (188cm) - Ekaterina was always destined to reach great heights.

Her father Viktor Lisin reveals that they noticed from birth that their daughter was

a lot taller than average.

He said: 'When we were picking her up from the hospital we noticed right away that her

legs were really long and her body mainly consisted of them.'

Ekaterina's older brother Sergei, who himself measures 6ft 6in, recalls his not-so-little

sister being picked on by other kids at school.

He said: 'I remember she was bullied a few times at school because she was the tallest

and I had to show up there a couple of times.

'She realised quite quickly that it gave her a huge advantage in a sport which she started

doing professionally almost straight away.

'So I don't think it was too uncomfortable for her.

Also, because all of our family members are tall, not many of us felt uncomfortable about

this fact.

'On the contrary, I think being tall is awesome, no doubts about that.

If I had an option of adding on about four or five centimetres to my height I'd certainly

agree to do that.'

But growing up, Ekaterina did find shopping for clothes a struggle.

She said: 'It was very difficult for me to buy clothes and I knew I was different.

'I only really realised I was attractive when I was about 24 years old.

I always had an athletic body and was always much taller than everyone else my age.

'But then I realised that being tall is very attractive and that I got a lots of attention

from men.

I am so comfortable with my body now.'

The single mother of one says that carrying her son, who's now six-years-old, made her

love and appreciate her body like never before.

She said: 'I think during pregnancy I developed curves and I started to feel so great about

it.

'Before that, I always felt like I had a teenager's body but now I feel so feminine and confident.

'I feel really comfortable in my body right now and I don't have any problems being taller

than everyone else.

I love it.

For more infomation >> Ekaterina Lisina, 29, from Penza in Russia, is the tallest woman in the world, 6ft 9ins model - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Sharlot Hall Museum: Stained Glass Sunroom & Moorish Fretwork is Gorgeous in Prescott, AZ Video - Duration: 1:06.

What a cool sunroom. Check this out.

For more infomation >> Sharlot Hall Museum: Stained Glass Sunroom & Moorish Fretwork is Gorgeous in Prescott, AZ Video - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

This Is What It's Like To Be A Famous Dog Instagrammer! | Lucie Fink Take Over Week | Refinery29 - Duration: 4:27.

Today is all about puppies.

This afternoon I hung out with Katie Sturino,

the owner of Toast, Muppet, and Underpants

and each dog has her own unique personality

and her own Instagram account to go along

with it.

I am the dogager for Underpants, Toast, and Muppet.

I manage their careers and like their brands

and I write and post and take all the photos.

All three are puppy mill rescues and

Katie is a huge advocate for #AdoptDon'tShop.

Puppy mills are commercial breeding facilities for puppies for pet stores.

They send the babies out too soon.

They don't really get what they need from their mom.

My big thing is when someone comes up to me on the street and says,

"I didn't know

what a puppy mill was. I almost bought a dog from a pet store.

I didn't, I adopted because of you."

Katie and I took the girls on a walk.

I'm going to start a live video,

so we can talk to some of their fans.

So I know some dog moms who have an editorial calendar.

They've got it all planned out.

They have professional equipment.

They know how to produce videos.

And I'm still just shooting with my iPhone.

I try to keep it really organic.

I like to do a video when I have something going on with them.

I'll open it up with Muppet peeing.

Underpants, watch out!

Toast is the diva – obviously.

Muppet is not famous.

It's funny because people are like, "Toast is just so famous because of her tongue."

But Muppet actually has the same tongue condition.

But no one cares.

Underpants is pretty new.

I got her a year and a half ago and she's just all about getting fame in America.

Don't film this part.

This is the glamorous part of dogager life.

This is bad.

And then we spent some time in her New York City apartment, hanging out together and taking

photos of them.

So Toast, tell us about your book.

Toast frequently takes walks to get some space.

It's true.

If you have a houseguest that you hate, take a walk.

Say what?

Guys, this is how easy it is to get Toast to go to sleep.

When I tuck her hands up like this and then I just go under the blanket, it's creepy,

I rub her tummy and then she falls asleep.

The dogs always are invited to do really fun and crazy things.

We're invited by fancy hotels to go have these vacations and stays.

They are both wearing like custom Ralph Lauren cashmere sweaters.

But I am also a body positive blogger.

My blog is called The 12ish Style.

I essentially split time between doing the dog stuff and doing the 12ish Style.

Like the dogs keep me very humble because the dogs are way more famous than I am.

A brand would contact me they didn't want to work with the dog, they didn't want to

work with me.

A lot of people approach me and ask, "How do I make my dog famous on the internet?"

I always say, and this is very controversial, "Don't."

It's very time-consuming.

I am a firm believer that if you don't have a specific or a different point of view,

at this point, it's not going to happen.

The market is saturated.

So of course even though I'm telling you, this is not worth your time, this was the absolute

most amazing thing to happened to me.

I got to write a book, we have gotten to be on Good Morning America.

This looks like a green screen.

It is.

She was not on a real private jet.

She's only been in First Class, she hasn't flown private yet, which is a real travesty.

We've done so many crazy things.

I mean Toast was a model for Karen Walker on posters up all over the world.

Right now she is on billboards for rescue all over the country.

You know we foster dogs and they get adopted in a day.

There's all this really special stuff that we get to do because they are famous.

Why isn't Pants more famous?

But, why isn't she more famous?

And that's it!

You got all the way through the video.

If you want to go back to yesterday and watch our Instagram famous DIYer, click right here.

If you want to go all the way back to Monday and watch the video from the beginning, click

here.

And last but not least, right here to subscribe to your favorite Youtube channel.

For more infomation >> This Is What It's Like To Be A Famous Dog Instagrammer! | Lucie Fink Take Over Week | Refinery29 - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Stress Counselling - what is it and how can it help - Duration: 2:46.

Hi I'm Laura Hollywood from www.counsellorlaura.com and I'm doing a series of videos for Mental

Health Awareness Week.

Today I'm going to talk to you about stress.

We all get stressed from time to time, I'm talking really when stress gets out of control.

We usually get stressed when the demands placed on us exceed what we are able to manage.

So often there's stress around work, you might notice that you are staying later or going

in earlier, you may be checking your phone all the time to check on emails.You might

be going to bed at night just thinking how you're going to manage the next day.

Often when you're stressed you can become frustrated so you'll become more snappy at

people, you might be angry.

You might shout at people a bit more than you normally would.

There's also with stress there can be physical symptoms so it might be stomach aches or headaches

it does vary in different people.

It's just a feeling of running on empty, you might notice that you're not eating as well.

You may be drinking more caffeine or alcohol in the evenings trying to cope.

How I can help you with that is.

First of all we'd look at what's causing the stress, we'd see if there's things that can

be changed.

It may be that you're someone who finds it difficult to say no to things so we would

work on you developing your boundaries and being assertive and learning how to say No.

I'm going to say a bit more about that in another video I'll do about relationships.

You may also be someone that really likes things to be perfect, I've also done another

video on perfectionism, so if that's you please watch that one as well because that will help.

We'll also obviously look at relaxation things.

We can look at simple things like how you breathe, most of us breathe in a really shallow

way and just general tips about stress management.

It may also be that if the stress has been going on for quite a while you may start to

get burntout and then it's really about looking at how you can give yourself some time to

recover from that.

Ok so there's just a few ideas of how I could work with you around stress, if you'd like

any more information then either get in touch with me on the website www.counsellorlaura.com

or you can email me or phone me I'm always happy to answer any questions.

OK until next time take care.

For more infomation >> Stress Counselling - what is it and how can it help - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

NIKE TIEMPO LEGEND 7 TEST | Tiempo is back! - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> NIKE TIEMPO LEGEND 7 TEST | Tiempo is back! - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Words in "Into and Is" English by Endless Reader Vocabulary | Educational Fun Video - Duration: 3:05.

Learn Words in "Into and Is" English by Endless Reader Vocabulary | Educational Fun Video

Learn Words in "Into and Is" English by Endless Reader Vocabulary | Educational Fun Video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét