Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 29 2017

You shoot the show in New York, so you get to split time

in New York and L.A., right? -Yes.

-And I heard you were in New York last night.

You were out in New York.

-I'm a little tired today. I'm not going to lie.

-Now, does that mean that you're not going out as much anymore?

-What are you -- Are you making like a mom comment?

-Well, I'm a dad and I go out never, so...

It's a parent comment. -You know what? Okay, fine.

You caught me.

It was just a special night because we had, like, kind of

our wrap and premiere party for the show.

So we knocked a few back. -As you should.

-Yeah, hit up a few locations.

Have you ever played Head's Up?

-Oh, yeah, where you like put something on your, like --

-Yeah.

-You have to guess a celebrity on your head?

-Yes. -Yeah.

-So, like, after a few margaritas

we were all playing that game. It gets really loud.

The people next to us were not happy about it.

Well, half the people actually came and joined our game,

just randos. -Yeah.

-Which was really fun. -That's great.

-I know. -Yeah, but then the randos

who don't join are probably super bummed.

-They were pissed.

But it was like 1:00 in the morning,

so if you're looking for peace and quiet, maybe go -- go home.

And then my friend -- We were walking by and my friend's like,

"Hey, sorry about the noise." And I'm like, "I'm not!"

[ Laughter ]

Hey, help me.

-So they probably have a completely different opinion

of you than they had going into the evening.

I know. Everyone thinks "Nice little Hilary Duff."

Apparently she gets a little sassy.

-I woke up and I was like, "That happened?"

My friend was like, "It did."

-Did you wake up still with the name of a celebrity

on your forehead? -No, no.

We used, like, you know,

the updated version that's on a phone.

-Oh, right. You used an app.

That's -- -Yeah.

Do you know about that? You know what an app is?

-In my day, we -- you had a quill pen.

-Right. With a Post-It?

-Yeah, you'd have to use a Post-It.

-P.S. -- still use Post-Its. -Yeah, exactly.

-If I don't write it down, it's not real to me.

-So, congratulations. Season four of the show.

So, for those who don't watch "Younger,"

Sutton Foster plays a 41-year-old woman

who is pretending to her friends -- you among them --

that she's 27. -To get a job.

-To get a job. And last season she came clean.

So you guys are at a crossroads.

Is that where we sort of pick it up now?

-Yeah, yeah. So this season is

a little more dramatic than the others,

and, you know, Kelsey's like, "You psychopath.

Who have I let into my life?

Like, you're 20 years older than you say you are?"

Like, it just cheapens their whole relationship and, like,

everything that Kelsey's done for her.

So they start off at odds, but really, you know,

there's not going to be much of a show with us fighting

the whole season. -Right.

-But Kelsey does "Mean Girl" her, which was quite fun.

-Oh, that's good.

Well, obviously based on your efforts last night

at The Bowery Hotel we know that comes easy to you.

-It's -- It's in there. It's in there.

It takes a few cocktails to creep out, but she in there.

-So, this show was created by Darren Star,

who created "Sex and the City," "Melrose Place," "90210."

Were you a fan of his work going into this?

-So, I was a little young for the "90210/Melrose Place" phase,

but my sister was obsessed.

So I would sneak in and get little -- get my little fix.

But, really, "Sex and the City" was everything to me.

Like, I did not miss an episode.

I feel so honored to work for him.

He called me up and asked me to do this job,

so it's not every day

Darren Star calls you on your cellphone.

-That's really cool. -Yeah.

I feel like our show is like

the Brooklyn version of "Sex and the City."

-Well, there you go. It's about time.

-Yeah, yeah.

We use the show as -- or the city

as a secret weapon in the show. It gives it so much energy.

-And you have a 5-year-old.

-I do.

-Is it true that he loves being in the city

because he thinks the Ninja Turtles are real

and in our sewers? -Yes.

And I don't know if you look down as much as I have recently,

but there's about nine manhole covers on every city block

in New York, and he wants to stop at every one of them.

He thinks that Leonardo and Master Splinter are down there,

concocting plans to save the city.

-Does he want to stop and say something?

-He wants to look in the tiny little hole.

-Oh, no. -I know.

And I'm really not that germy, weird mom that's like, "Don't.

"Let's Purell you up from head to toe."

But I'm like, "That is --" -That's the line for everybody.

-There's, like, dog urine. Probably human urine.

Don't touch the ground. -If you let him do that,

he'd just have one giant old pink eye.

-Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

-Whichever is his peekin' eye

would be probably swollen shut at this point.

-"His peekin' eye" is amazing.

-Is he familiar with --

I mean, at five, does he know of your career?

Does he know your work?

-He's starting to figure it out more and more.

I think some little rascal at school

told him what my name was.

And he came home from school a few --

-Your son doesn't know your name?

-Well, he knows that my name's Hilary.

-He knows what his parents' real names are.

I'm not just Mom. -Again, I don't know.

I guess my son doesn't know my name yet.

-Yeah, yeah.

He actually also doesn't know who you are, so --

-No, he knows. I drill it in.

-You're like, "Here's my show." -Yeah.

I basically sit him in front of it every night.

It's weird, because people are like,

"You can't keep your kid up till 12:30."

I'm like, "this is important." -"Watch me."

-Yeah. -Like, he belongs me right now.

-Yeah, exactly.

And they're like, "Why don't you show it to him

the next morning on YouTube?"

I'm like, "He needs to see it as it airs."

-He needs to be updated right away.

-Right away.

-Well, Luca did know my name and then he said to me, like,

"I know your name." And I was like, "I know."

And he was like...

like, "I know your name."

And I was like, "Okay." And he's like, "Hilary Duff."

And then he looked at me like, "Mm-hmm."

And I was, like -- caught, I guess.

-Like, I don't know what to say.

Who told you that? Like, what?

He's, like, very funny.

He's seen me on the cover of magazines at a grocery store.

And I really think he just thinks the next day, like,

Shane's mommy is going to be on a magazine.

-Right. He thought it was just this is where moms are.

They're on the cover of magazines.

As they should, because moms are amazing,

and they should be on the cover of magazines.

He's very cute, by the way. -That is true.

-This is a photo of the two of you. There you go.

By the way, that is the face a kid makes when he says,

"I know who you are." [ Laughter ]

-Nailed it. That was it.

For more infomation >> Hilary Duff's Son Discovered Her Name Is Famous at School - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

This Is The Murderer Of Obesity, With Only A Spoonful A Day, You Will Lose 30 Pounds In A Month! - Duration: 1:57.

OUR WEBSITE : http://justhealthrelated.com/

This Is The Murderer Of Obesity, With Only A Spoonful A Day, You Will Lose 30 POUNDS

IN A MONTH!

A number of health experts agree that boosting your metabolism is probably the most effective

ways to burn fat.

And, there's no better way to achieve this than by including some foods into your diet.

The thing is some simple ingredients, such as spices, are amazing metabolism boosters.

All you have to do is include these into your diet on a regular basis and burn fat without

doing anything.

On the other hand, everyone who's at least once been on a weight loss program will know

that hunger is a common obstacle you have to overcome again and again.

But, if you make the right dietary choices, you won't have to starve your body so that

you lose weight.

According to a study by researchers from the Medical Sciences University of Iran, cumin

is extremely efficient in stimulating the fat-burning process in the body.

The 3-month study included two groups of 44 women, all of which were overweight.

During the research, the women were given advice on healthy nutrition and were allowed

to consume 500 calories a day.

The only difference was that one group was also asked to include 3 grams of powdered

cumin into their diet on a regular daily basis.

The women in this group combined the spice with 140g of yogurt, whereas the second group

only consumed the same amount of yogurt minus the cumin.

The findings were astonishing.

The cumin group lost 14 pounds more than the group who only consumed yogurt.

In addition, the cumin group lost more fat – 14.64%, as opposed to the second group,

who only lost 4.91% fat.

The amazing fat-burning properties of cumin are due to filosterole, a compound that can

effectively prevent cholesterol retention in the body.

The researchers concluded that filosterole is the reason why cumin is so beneficial for

boosting the metabolism into a fat-burning process.

Don't Forget To Follow Us On Other Social Media :

INSTAGRAM: http://bit.ly/2m7bnd1 FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/2kYKuD0

TWITTER: http://bit.ly/2l74mVA PINTEREST: http://bit.ly/2lEUYvn

Subscribe our channel for more!

For more infomation >> This Is The Murderer Of Obesity, With Only A Spoonful A Day, You Will Lose 30 Pounds In A Month! - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

The Winner is.....! AsNTM Cycle 5 Episode 13 (Finale) Reaction!!!! SPOILER BEWARE! - Duration: 5:12.

The finale is just one step away.

And last Wednesday, the winner has been announced.

How was my reaction and opinion about the finale?

Let's start with the photoshoot.

They did Avant Garde photoshoot and they were wearing traditional clothes that represent their origin.

First we have Maureen. In the final photo, I'm confused about what she's trying to deliver.

She showed bland expression

But when I saw the footage and slo-mo video when she did the photoshoot,

I think Maureen give much variations, the poses and expressions are strong though.

I'm confused why this photo was selected as the final photo by the judges.

I think if Maureen try to open up her poses a little bit, she could get the AvantGarde poses.

In the final photo, wow it's a great picture.

She looked like a predator hunting for a prey.

but if I looked at the footage, she didn't deliver that much.

but when I see the final photo, it's awesome. She's super edgy and super fierce.

In the final photo, Tu's pose remind me with Sang In's pose in Harper's Bazaar shot in previous cycle.

But I think Tu still give that too-sexy looks

Her eyes like seducing the viewers.

And if we compare to Sang In's, I think Sang In still win the battle. Sang In's poses and expression are much stronger than Tu.

I agree with the judges if Maureen's walk is weaker than Shikin and Tu.

But I think her walk has improved from episode 11 to this point.

And it is another achievement for Maureen herself.

Shikin has a strong walk as usual, and Tu has a great walk too.

But when posing, Tu looked very tense. like the botox all over her face.

Her face looked tense and tight.

That may be one factor that Tu didn't win this show.

In my opinion, from overall FINALE PERFORMANCE, Shikin beat that!

But, moreover the winner is decided not only from final performance, but from the first episode.

I think Maureen's portfolio was more varied and better than Shikin and Tu.

That's why judges chose her as a winner.

Shikin and Tu are never been in bottom 2 before, but as Tyra said in previous cycle of ANTM,

That, the models that just floating around in the middle, never been in bottom, is a little bit boring.

And in my opinion, Maureen's journey in AsNTM, she has been in bottom 2 twice, and got top performance thrice,

makes her as a not-boring-person to be the Asia's next top model.

I think that's all, but Shikin and Tu clearly deserve to win in other market maybe not in AsNTM.

In the end, I want to say that it's useless if we keep belittling another contestants, because decision has been made.

And don't hate each other fans, if you have different opinion.

Because, everyone has their opinion, and we should appreciate it.

And don't forget spread only love no hate.

Ok, don't forget to click like if you love this video, subscribe to my channel, and share to all over the world

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét