Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 30 2017

Good morning it's 14:30.

It's friday afternoon.

I've slept very well.

I've got a lot of things to do. Bringing some shirt's from my clothing line.

And I don't know what else to do. My buddy Richard is over here.

We are going to the city.

I've got a lot to do.

I'm going to shower. See you later.

What is this?

Very Nice. Hey! How are you?

Hey!

Tell me something about this car.

It's a beautiful car.

Can you tell me more about the car?

No, nothing.

Seriously? Yeah, I'm sorry.

I can order a flyer for you.

What are you doing here? I want to know something about this car.

Are you working here? Yes.

I'm doing nothing over here.

I can show you the car.

You have to pay this for the car.

Are you a fan of that?

I'm going to walk.

Good luck at work.

Thanks. Give me a hug.

Bye!

Good luck! See you later.

Bye!

Okay, let's go.

Shit, I can't use my card to pay.

I've got cash. Can you pay for me also this time?

The best sandwiches from the Netherlands.

It's seriously the best.

Is it nice? Yes. This is the best one.

My number to is at Maarssenbroek.

This is number 1.

A old streetcat.

Does he smell weird?

The cat doesn't want it.

I always have to record the Dom when I'm here.

I love it.

Dad and Conny made macaroni.

It's not very unhealthy.

But it looks like animal food. He knows that I hate that.

But it's nice of him.

I want it with chicken.

That is better meat.

I'm gonna eat fast. After that I have an appointment.

With a teacher for my DJ school.

He arrives at any moment. I'm going to eat fast.

It's horrible.

I taste bacon..

I can't eat that.

I don't get it. I think it's lovely that you made it..

But I've told him a 1000 times, make it with chicken.

But not with al that fat bacon in it.. look at this!

Look at this.

It won't sharpen..

It's nasty.

Here he is.

I'm just eating.

He is eating!

Why made you this with piggs meat?

I think it's very nice of you.

I just explained in the vlog that it's so sweet of you.

But I've said for almost 1200 times: make it with chicken! That's so nice!

Don't do that. It's more delicious with chicken.

Like I said, I had an appointment. He is standing behind me.

I know him from the Herman brood academie.

I gave a workshop over there, he was a student from Ronko.

And I saw him a time ago at a store.

But we had a really nice talk!

And you are starting from now, right?

Yeah. Are you insecure with a camera on? Yeah a little. That's so cute!

Okay buddy, have a nice evening.

See you later. Ciao.

Yeah, I'm back.

And not to finish the vlog at 04:00.

People where asking a lot the same question: Can you show when you're at work at the studio.

My legs are asleep.

Guys, this hurts.

The problem is, I'm working together with a familiar artist.

And I can't let you guys hear something.

I'm going to make some shots.

Bryan is going to edit it with a song.

You'll see me working. Only you can't hear the song. When It's aviable in a couple of months, you'll know what I mean.

So I'm going to work.

Enjoy watching.

It's a very important thing that everything that I do,

I did have a television show at RTL 5 about my live

The vlogging, my upcoming clothing line.

Everything that I'm working on has started here, 5 years ago.

For the first 3 years I was here.

Just to learn everything.

I didn't go out and I didn't go to party's.

I didn't do anything with friends. The only thing I wanted to do was working here.

A lot of people are asking me for tips, How do I get into Spinning Records?

It starts by learning.

Knowing what you are doing.

My tip is, (a drummer told me this once)

He said:

In dutch:

That's my motto.

Work hard.

Work hard, even when it's not able to make it.

Work hard when you are tired and wanted to sleep.

Keep going. That's the moment that you'll move on from some people.

95% quits at that moment.

With that on my mind I worked so hard the first 3 years at the studio.

And I didn't had anyone. I did it all by myself.

Remind this.

Remind this. Now I'm super busy, flying the world around,

And I'm doing a lots of other stuff but that's because,

I don't need to be here all the time locked up.

But when I'm here at the studio, I'm thinking: Yes, this is the most important thing in my life right now.

I'm not going to work for a long time now. It's late.

I'm going to sleep over a couple of hours. Tomorrow begin's early.

Sleep well.

Am I ending the vlog?

Yeah, I'm ending the vlog.

Tomorrow a show at Zwolle. The joke is: No, I'm telling you that tomorrow.

It's a nice story about Zwolle.

Guys, sleep well. Thumbs up, subscribe if you want more of this.

Guys, thank's for watching, see you tomorrow. Ciao!

For more infomation >> HOE MIJN CARRIÈRE IS BEGONNEN | TONY JUNIOR VLOG #109 - Duration: 11:14.

-------------------------------------------

Pictures From Arizona's Heatwave Where Literally Everything Is Melting - Duration: 8:00.

For more infomation >> Pictures From Arizona's Heatwave Where Literally Everything Is Melting - Duration: 8:00.

-------------------------------------------

Nothing Is Your Real Nature. (Robert Adams Satsang) - Duration: 1:22:52.

For more infomation >> Nothing Is Your Real Nature. (Robert Adams Satsang) - Duration: 1:22:52.

-------------------------------------------

Love Island's Danielle Sellers is the latest Page 3 girl to reach stardom - Duration: 4:38.

Love Island's Danielle Sellers is the latest Page 3 girl to reach stardom

And bosses are expecting her to bring fireworks as the bubbly blonde looks certain to spice up the smash-hit show.

For gorgeous Danielle follows a long line of famous faces who started off their showbiz careers peeling off to model for our appreciative readers. And Page 3 has a long history of creating reality stars.

They've all been handpicked here at Daily Star HQ. HOT GAL: Page 3 girl Danielle Sellers has joined Love Island.

Jeany Savage So it's no wonder we know what sizzling qualities to look out for! Celebrity glamour photographer Jeany Savage explains: "Page 3 is a great springboard into the world of showbiz so I am not shocked to see another one of our girls getting snapped up by a massive TV show.

"Modelling for Page 3 is hard work, you need to look and act right to get a foot in the door.

"But so many girls have used it to their advantage and become celebrities as a result." Like Danielle, Jeany says there are certain qualities you need.

Love Island babe Danielle Sellers   Love Island babe Danielle Sellers is set to spice up the show.       Danielle Sellers hottest pictures  .

"Natural good looks as well as a bubbly personality are always a winner," she explains. "Nothing fake – natural boobs, teeth and lips always look better than fake ones.

"You need to be chatty, have a good smile and an interesting personality as well. Girls who are kind and interested in other people always make a success of themselves on TV.

"Danielle is a gorgeous girl who will definitely turn heads in the villa and I know she's definitely on the lookout for her Prince Charming." Here we revisit some of the other glamorous girls who also started their showbiz careers on Page 3.

BABES: Kelly Brook, Sam Faiers and Melinda Messenger. Kelly Brook: SPOTTED by Jeany Savage, Kelly began appearing on Page Three in the mid-90s. She's now worth an estimated £7million, has worked on TV here and in America, and starred in movies.

She also has her own swimwear range. Sam Faiers: SAM stripped off for the Daily Star in 2010 before starring in The Only Way Is Essex.

The 26-year-old left the show in 2013 before appearing in Celebrity Big Brother and ITVBe's The Mummy Diaries. Melinda Messenger: THE smiley blonde made her Page 3 debut in 1997 after being spotted in a double glazing advert.

Melinda, 44, has since presented and appeared on a string of TV shows including Cowboy Builders and Dancing On Ice.

SIZZLING: Nell McAndrew, Kate Price and Chloe Goodman.

Nell McAndrew: THE former bank clerk from Leeds became a glamour model following a suggestion by her hairdresser. She became the Lara Croft model for the Tomb Raider game, a fitness guru and starred on I'm A Celebrity.

Kate Price: PROBABLY the most notorius of Jeany's models, Kate, 39, launched her career back in 1996 as Jordan. She's since gone on to have a string of reality shows, clothing, haircare, perfumes, and books.

Estimated to be worth £45m. Chloe Goodman: THE brunette babe regularly appeared on the Daily Star's Page 3 from 2011 to 2013. After starring on MTV's Ex On The Beach two years ago, Chloe, 23, has since appeared on Celebrity Big Brother.

BUBBLY GIRLS: Michelle Marsh, Lucy Pinder and Sam Fox.

Michelle Marsh: FORMER care worker Michelle, 34, won our Search For a Babe comp in 2002. She became one of the most recognisable glamour girls ever and featured on reality shows such as X Factor, The Weakest Link and CBB.

Lucy Pinder: LEGENDARY model Lucy, 33, was first spotted by our paper on a Bournemouth beach in 2003. The beauty is still modelling and has her own dedicated fanbase.

She starred in movie Strippers v Werewolves and appeared in CBB in 2009. Sam Fox: THE daughter of market traders found fame in 1983.

She appeared in the Daily Star and her pop hit Touch Me (I Want Your Body) went to No 1 in 17 countries. Her TV appearances have included last year's CBB.

TELLY GOLD: Lauren Pope, Nicola McLean and Jessica Hayes. Lauren Pope: TOWIE star Lauren, 34, entered our Search for A Babe comp in 2003, coming second. She was a readers' favourite before landing her place on Towie in 2010.

Once linked with Prince Harry, she has a range of beauty products and is also a DJ. Nicola McLean: REALITY TV fave Nicola first made a name for herself on Page 3 back in 2001.

The 35-year-old has since appeared on CBB and I'm A Celebrity, and is well known for her Twitter spats with other celebrities.

Jessica Hayes: JESS, 24, was crowned winner of the first Love Island back in 2015 after winning over fans with her girl-next-door charm. Sadly her and partner Max Morley didn't last, but she's still making her name modelling for some top brands.

For more infomation >> Love Island's Danielle Sellers is the latest Page 3 girl to reach stardom - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

What is Sodalite? Learn More About Semi-Precious Gemstones-Friday Findings Tutorial - Duration: 3:10.

HI there, Sandy here.

Welcome to another Friday Findings video at KeepsakeCrafts.net.

Lately I've been sorting through and reorganizing my beads.

I've been sorting them by type, and when I went through my box of blue beads, I noticed

that I have several different examples of sodalite.

So I thought today I'd tell you a bit about the mineral.

It's often used in beads, and you may have seen it and wondered just what it was.

So sodalite is a pretty, deep blue mineral, and it gets its name from its sodium content.

Nothing to do with soda pop!

And the beads on this bracelet and these earrings set as well as these top-drilled teardrops

and these round beads on the strand are all sodalite.

It was actually first discovered in Greenland in the early 1800s.

And then when they found a large deposit in Canada in the late 1800s, people started using

it for jewelry making.

Although it comes in many colors like pink, and yellow, and orange, usually jewelers know

it as this blue stone with these white inclusions.

An interesting thing about sodalite is that it can often react and change color in the

sunlight, and then it will change back once it comes into a dark environment.

Sometimes sodalite is confused with lapis lazuli.

These beads are lapis lazuli.

And you can see they are similar, but the sodalite is this dark royal blue, whereas

the lapis lazuli is more of a marine blue, it's a brighter blue.

Often lapis lazuli often has pyrite, little bits of sparkly pyrite in it, and sodalite

rarely does.

And as you can see from these examples, sodalite can be cut into just about any shape you'd

want your beads to be cut.

It can be cut into cabochons or fancy shapes.

Occasionally, they'll come across sodalitevthat's somewhat transparent.

And in which case, those are often cut faceted to show off the transparency.

And then finally, if you have some sodalite beads in your jewelry, like I have this bracelet

and a pair of earrings, it's a good idea to care for them gently.

On the 1 to 10 hardness scale, they are somewhere between a 5 and a 6.

So although they're tough, they are a bit soft.

So don't treat them with harsh chemicals.

Wash them with warm, soapy water.

Rinse them well.

Don't wear them when you're doing strenuous activity where they can get banged and scratched

up.

And if you need to store them, just wrap them separately.

Do check though, before you wash any of your beads, sometimes they are dyed and the dyes

may not be stable.

So test a small area.

And have fun designing and making jewelry with sodalite, this beautiful blue mineral.

And before I go I just wanted to give a big shout out

to two of my newest patrons: Tracy L. and The Bee.

Thank you both for becoming patrons and many thanks to all of you

who are my patrons. I love you all! I couldn't do this without you. Really.

So happy creating. Be sure to subscribe if you haven't already.

And take a look at my Patreon page for how you can support these tutorials.

Happy creating! Bye-bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét