Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 30 2017

Carlon Farina here from the Santa Sells Houses Team.

You're probably thinking, 'who is this guy? I've never seen him. He doesn't sells houses.'

And you'd be correct, I don't.

I'm pretty much the behind-the-scenes guy of Santa.

I do all their digital marketing, social media, anything you see on Facebook, YouTube,

Twitter, Instagram, that was me who posted it.

I do some website stuff, so some optimization on the website, I write on the blog as well.

I make all the videos for Santa Knows Best.

Basically I'm just the behind-the-camera guy, as you can see

no one's allowed to touch this gear except for me.

I'm currently the coach of Marconi's First Division Men's soccer team.

I love soccer, played all my life, growing up Italian,

I don't think you have much of a choice do you?

I love snowboarding, I love to travel; I've been all over Europe.

I can't wait to go back again this summer.

My sister's kind of my ticket out there, as she lives in Dubai.

I was born and raised here in London, Ontario. I went to Fanshawe College

for digital marketing before getting a job here at The Santa Sells Houses Team.

And it's been a pretty rad time.

I guess probably the best way you can describe me is, I'm one of Santa's little elves.

Thanks for watching, hope this wasn't too awkward.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét