Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 30 2018

JEROME: I said, "You hit my son in your truck," and he bowed his

head and started saying, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." And my

son stood up in the wheelchair and said,

"I just want you to know I forgive you."

(singing) I know my God has made the way for

me. I know my God has made the way for me.

JEREMY PEARSONS: Hello, everybody. Welcome

to The Believer's Voice, a Victory broadcast.

I'm Jeremy Pearsons. You know, over the next few

days, 2018 is drawing to a close, and we're about to go

into a brand new year. And for many people right now, they're

looking back. Others may be looking forward, setting some

goals. But as born-again believers, what are we supposed

to be looking at? The word of God, because His word is final

authority in our lives. His word is his bond and you and I can

trust him to do what he says because God has given his name,

he's given us his authority, he's given us the blood of

Jesus, the Holy Spirit. He's even given us angels and all of

this to ensure our success. Today I want you to get your

Bible, I want you to join Brother Copeland, and

learn the biblical model for success. Watch this.

KENNETH: Would you open your bibles, 2

Chronicles Chapter 20. Now, I want you to keep

an eye for the word praise. "It came to pass after this

also, that the children of Moab, and the children of Ammon, and

with other beside the Ammonites against Jehoshaphat to battle.

There came some that told Jehoshaphat, saying, There

cometh a great multitude against thee from beyond the sea on this

side of Syria; and, behold, they be in Hazazontamar." Did you get

that? "Hazazontamar, which is Engedi. "Jehoshaphat feared, and

set himself to seek the Lord." That's what you do when you're

afraid. You don't put up with the fear, you set yourself to

seek God. "And proclaimed a fast throughout all Judah. Judah

gathered themselves together, to ask help of the Lord; even out

of all the cities of Judah they came to seek the Lord.

Jehoshaphat stood in the congregation of Judah and

Jerusalem, in the house of the Lord, before the new court, and

said, O Lord God of our fathers, art not thou God in heaven? and

rulest not thou over all the kingdoms of the heathen? and in

thine hand there is not power and might, so that none is able

to withstand thee?" Now that's praise. Amen. He's not just

praying. Do you notice what he's doing? He's praising God. He

hadn't asked for help yet. He started off praising him. "Art

not thou our God, who didst drive out the inhabitants of

this land before thy people Israel, and gavest it to the

seed of Abraham thy friend for ever? They dwelt therein, and

have built thee a sanctuary therein for thy name, saying,

if, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword, judgment, or

pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy

presence, (for thy name is in this house,) and cry unto thee

in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help. And now,

behold, the children of Ammon and Moab and mount Seir, whom

thou wouldst not let Israel invade, when they came out of

the land of Egypt, but they turned from them, and destroyed

them not; Behold, I say, how they reward us, to come to cast

us out of thy possession, which thou hast given us to inherit."

"O our God, wilt thou not judge them? for we have no might

against this great company that cometh against us; neither know

we what to do: but our eyes are on you." This is what happened.

This is what you do when you get into financial difficulties.

This is what you do when you're deep in debt and don't know how

to get out. Praise God, this is what you do. This is what you do

when you got plenty of money. This is what you do. Amen. "Then

upon Jahaziel the son of Zechariah, the son of Benanaiah,

the son of Jeiel, the son of Mattaniah, a Levite of the sons

of Asaph, came the Spirit of the Lord in the midst of the

congregation." Now, when the Spirit of the Lord comes in the

midst of the congregation, something is about to happen. He

always comes, particularly when you start bagging on him, and

you start praising him, and you start telling him how big he is

and how wonderful he is. And he start telling him, "You're not

going to let that happen to us, are you?" Oh, yeah, he shows up.

That a good place to say amen right there. Hallelujah. "And he

said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and

thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the Lord unto you, Be not

afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude, for the

battle is not yours, but God's." Be not afraid of this thing

that's attacked your household. Be not afraid of this sickness

or this disease. Huh? Don't be being afraid of that. No. Even

though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear

no evil. Why? Because, our God is the biggest thing in the

valley. There ain't nothing in that valley to be afraid of.

Besides that, the shadow of a dog never bit anybody. It's the

shadow of death. Glory to God. Thank you, Lord. Thank you,

Lord. "Tomorrow you down against them: behold, they come

up by the cliff of Ziz; and ye shall find them at the end of

the brook, before the wilderness of Jeruel. You shall not need to

fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and

see the salvation of the Lord with you, O Judah and Jerusalem:

fear not, nor be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them:

for the Lord will be with you. Jehoshaphat bowed his head with

his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of

Jerusalem fell before the Lord, worshiping the Lord." You see

it? You see it? They feel before him worshiping the Lord. "And

the Levites, of the children of the Kohathites, and of the

children of the Korhites, stood up to praise the Lord God of

Israel with a loud voice on high." Boy, there's a lot of

praising going on here. "And they rose early in the morning,

and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they

went forth." Watch, there's a spot that the Lord wanted you to

see tonight. "Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and

ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the Lord your God, so

shall you be established; believe his prophets, so shall

you prosper." Now, listen. I don't know how long and how many

times I read this, I thought God told them to appoint singers.

How many of you thought that? Well, where's the rest of you

raising your hand? The rest of you just sat there and lied,

that's all. Look, no, when he had consulted the people, they

decided to do this. They made the decision. I tell you, that's

a thrill. "When he had consulted with the people, he appointed

singers unto the Lord, and that should praise the beauty of his

holiness, as they went out before the army, and to say,

Praise the Lord; for his mercy endureth forever." Say it,

praise the Lord, for his mercy endures forever. Again, praise

the Lord for his mercy endures forever. Oh, man. Glory to God.

"And when they began to sing and to praise," the Lord God went

into action. Oh, Lord, I never thought of that. Could be that

Paul and Silas, but particularly Paul, a Bible scholar, could be

he had this on his heart and mind in that dungeon in that

night in Philippi? Huh? Yeah. Why, sure. Amen. He must have

because the Lord dropped that in me. I never had that thought

before just a moment ago. "When they begin to sing and to

praise, the Lord set ambushments against the children of Ammon,

Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they

were smitten. For the children of Ammon and Moab stood up

against the inhabitants of mount Seir, utterly to slay and

destroy them." Amen. The devil hadn't got any sense. If he had

any sense, he'd had known he couldn't overthrow God. That's

stupid, brother. "And when they had made an end of the

inhabitants." They made and end of them. You see that? They made

an end of them. They weren't none of them left. "Every one

helped to destroy another. And when Judah came." Man, I tell

you, the joy of the Lord is all over me. "And when Judah came

toward the watch tower in the wilderness, they looked unto the

multitude, and, behold, they were dead bodies fallen to the

earth, and none escaped. When Jehoshaphat and his people came

to take away the spoil of them, they found among them in

abundance both riches with dead bodies, and precious jewels,

which they stripped off for themselves, more than they could

carry away: and they were three days in gathering of the spoil,

it was so much." Now, I have a question. I want to know why

these idiots brought all their money to battle. That's a hard

one to figure. Well, we need to take all our jewelry with us.

Oh, yeah, we need to take it with us because somebody is

liable to steal it. This is what you do. This is a 100%

guaranteed model for success right there. Right there. How

much more powerful is it today when we are filled with the Holy

Spirit? Hallelujah. Don't discount your angels. Hebrews

chapter 1, quickly. We're not saying enough about this. We're

not talking about this enough. We're not studying about it

enough. First chapter, verse 13, "But to which of the angels said

he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies

thy footstool? Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth

to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?" Whoa.

We're not talking about this enough. Are you commanding your

ministering spirit? I didn't know I had one. Jesus said,

talking about these little children, that their angels are

ever before the face of the Father. Well, you don't lose

your angels just because you grow up. Amen. Ministering

spirits. Amen. Say it, ministering spirits sent forth

to minister for me. Now, they are, of course, spirit beings.

They don't have authority to work on their own. You're the

one with the name. You're the one with the authority. Now, you

know good and well the Apostle Paul proved in his writings that

asking God to get the devil off of you won't work. Amen. No,

there's nowhere in there that says to pray and God will get

the devil off of you. It says you cast him out. You have

authority. You have the name. Well, that name doesn't cover

just the bad side, it covers the good side. Amen. It covers the

good side. This is exciting stuff, now. Oh, hallelujah. I

first began to learn it from Brother Hagin when the Lord told

him, said, "Quit praying about money. Don't come asking me for

money." He said, "All the money is down there." He said, "First,

bind the devil. Establish the amount." We're supposed to have

money. We're supposed to prosper. We're not supposed to

be in debt, we're supposed to be strong. We're supposed to be in

good health all the time. All the time because there's many a

lot of sick, broke people out there. Hallelujah. Well, you

gotta, what we read in 2 Chronicles 20 tonight, follow

the model. Did you hear me? Follow the model. And Jesus told

Brother Hagin, he said, "I'm not holding back on you, it's the

devil that's holding back on you." He said, "Bind him and

then put a faith claim on the amount. And then, command your

ministering spirits to go get it." Bind the devil. Lay hold by

faith what you need and what you desire.

JEROME: My name is Pastor Jerome Lewis. I pastor Seeds of

Greatness Bible Church in New Castle, Delaware, along with my

wife Lisa Lewis. Along with having graduated from Rhema,

they have healing school there on the campus. One of the things

we have been doing for nine years on Tuesday and Thursday

from 12, noon, to 1:00, we have healing school. LISA: Our son

was working part-time at our church at that season. As his

responsibility, he would oversee healing school from the AV

standpoint. At that point we were showing Keith Moore's

series on victory over death. Every Tuesday and Thursday our

son would set up the video, he would sit there. He's watching

as well as everybody who was in the class. On May 5, 2013, our

son ... we left church that Sunday and later ... he had went

off with one of his friends, left his car at the church and

went back to the church to pick up his car that evening. JEROME:

We get a phone call, it was a female on the other end and she

said to me, "Do you have a son named Jerome Lewis?" I said,

"Yes." She said, "He's been in a horrible accident. He's still

breathing. Get here as fast as you can." We get in the car and

as we're driving to where the accident was- LISA: About two

miles from our house. JEROME: ... I said to Lisa when we were

in the car, I said, "Honey, I don't know, we're going to see."

I said, "But we will not fear." Well, when we pulled up on the

scene, what we saw, it was like nothing we've ever seen before.

He was still in the car when we got there. LISA: Paramedics were

trying to ... using the jaws of life to cut the top off to get

him out of the car. JEROME: Well, evidently, he was riding,

coming home from church and a red pickup Dodge Ram was coming

down the wrong side of the road with a drunken drive in the car

with his girlfriend and a two-year-old in the back seat.

He was coming down the wrong side of the road, hit our son

head on. His Dodge Ram, the paramedics said, used our son's

car as a ramp. He was driving a Jetta. The hood of our son's car

was on top of his sunroof and the Dodge Ram flipped over. Now,

the people in truck were fine. Our son was still in the car

when we got there. I got close enough to see him and I said,

"Jay, this is your dad." I didn't whisper it, I didn't care

who heard it, I said at the top of my lungs, I said, "Jay, this

is your dad. I want you to know that you have a covenant with

God." He hollered, "Dad, dad." He broke out praying in the

spirit, praying in other tongues. I said, "You're going

to be all right. You've got a covenant with God." They had a

white sheet up and I stood behind it to look around it to

make sure he was good. We went to the hospital and got there.

He had a torn meniscus, had some contusions on his lungs, he had

a broken wrist and his hand was messed. Was his wrist broken?

LISA: Yeah, a slight fracture. JEROME: A slight fracture in his

wrist. LISA: Other than that- JEROME: Other than that he went

in on a Sunday night and he came home on a Tuesday. He was fine.

LISA: Just two days in the hospital. JEROME: The thing that

I think really spoke to his maturity was that when we found

out the guy who hit him in the truck was two floor beneath us,

he said, "Dad, I want to go see him." I take my son down in the

wheelchair to see the gentleman. I go into his room and I said,

"Is this so and so in this room? And he said, "Yes." He said,

"Who wants to know?" I said, "You hit my son in your truck."

He bowed his head and started saying, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

My son stood up in the wheelchair and said, "I just

want you to know I forgive you." We prayed for his son and prayed

for his girlfriend when we were in the room. We are able to

leave him in a place of not being guilty. We were just

thankful to God because I believe that if it was any other

way it could have been a very tragic situation. But our

covenant promises us life. One of things, we made a decision,

my wife and I before we ever had kids, we made a decision that

based off of the word of God, the word of God says, I think

it's Deuteronomy 30:19, "I said before you this day, life and

death, blessing and cursing, choose life that both you and

your seed will live." We made that choice for our kids before

they were ever born. We would always tell them, we want you to

know that we've chosen life for you. I believe that that was a

result of that choice we made before they were here. LISA:

Many of these teachings, these principles that we taught our

family, that we live by, we've learned from Kenneth Copeland

Ministries. We owe a tremendous debt to this ministry because

it really saved our lives in so many ways and

we're grateful. JEROME: We are grateful.

ANNOUNCER: We hope you enjoyed today's teaching from Kenneth

Copeland Ministries. And remember Jesus is Lord.

For more infomation >> The Road to Success Is Found in The WORD of God - Duration: 24:11.

-------------------------------------------

GOT7 BAMBAM cried BUT JACKSON Your zipper is down ! ในขณะที่น้ำตานองแต่แจ็คสัน นายลืมรูดซิบ [CUT] - Duration: 1:41.

In this concert, BAMBAM cried, as I told BAMBAM got sick before coming to Thailand.

So, he feel that he's not good enough for this, that's why he sad and like to say sorry to AGASE.

While everyone touched, JACKSON did something because he forgot to close the plant zip.

Let's see that JACKSON's moment.

Your zipper is down.

Don't forget to subscribe to get K-POP updates.

For more infomation >> GOT7 BAMBAM cried BUT JACKSON Your zipper is down ! ในขณะที่น้ำตานองแต่แจ็คสัน นายลืมรูดซิบ [CUT] - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Фотоаппарат системный премиум Canon EOS M6 EF-M 15-45 IS STM Kit Silver обзор - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> Фотоаппарат системный премиум Canon EOS M6 EF-M 15-45 IS STM Kit Silver обзор - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

GOLF MACHINE IS FAILED!!! - Duration: 1:49.

Hello! everyone, If you don't know me for the case. My name is Shelby

so, I am Deaf Youtuber. Right now I make the last video but If you haven't watch my video right there.

(Music)

(sound weird) Cut the video.

yeah! okay

Is my golf machine

(Weird Music)

(Something not work on machine)

Yeah!!

It boring golf machine!!

(OMG)

(WOW!!)

UMM That...

I feel that sound of the boring. I guess right.

I hope you enjoy, link like, subscribe and share my video. one thing don't forget the link my subscribe on red square

see you later!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét