Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

Morning, Astronomy boy

Your helmet, please!

Hey, Helmet!

Hey!

Better than Helmet, I guess

I feel they work together

You're an asshole!

YES!

YES!

You're too buttoned up.

*the cutest laugh ever*

Hey!

Hey!

Hey!

FML (Fuck My Life)

FML forever!

FUUUUCK!

FUUUUUCK!

I wonder if you want to dance

I would love... to dance

Can't have you in Hannah's house soaking wet

Seriously!?

HANNAH BAKER!

CALL ME!

Is this vodka?

Jesus! Fuck!

Welcome to the dark side

Do you want a drink?

I believe you promised me a drink!

Now or I'm gonna kick your ass

You'd never kick my ass

Am i high?

I think i'm high!

Why are you smiling?

Why shouldn't i smile!?

For more infomation >> ► 13 Reasons Why // Higher [for by silence] - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

I get only ONE chance for this video! | LIFE.doc 4K S01E07 - Duration: 10:05.

4 hours earlier

I came here to the seaside as soon as I could

Today, I will tell you a story

I've come here to shoot this episode's beginning.

Obviously I could have done this mini intro from my office right here.

Yet...

Don't you think this background is better?

Besides, I figure you like my videos' picture quality more than the stories.

However, this time I'll tell you a story that will take place today

about a video I'm going to make with some new friends

with whom I'll work together

and I don't know exactly what is all about, and that's why I have a meeting at 20:00.

- Certainly, ok, 20:00! - Great!

En route to... Oh, damn potholes!

But don't they care for us, the directors, who are trying to make a proper movie?

So, en route to the meeting point

I'm still on time as long as I find a parking space in time

because the meeting is in downtown

at Aristotelous Squaer, in front of the Electra Palace Hotel.

Regarding the video we are planning to make

I know two things.

The first is that it will be about this city, Thessaloniki.

The second is the thing that makes the video, let's say... difficult.

Here's a mini story inside this episode's story.

Just now a young lady pulled her car next to mine

and asked me if she's going on TV

since she noticed the camera. Unfortunately though, I wasn't recording at the time.

Perhaps there's a point of having the camera always on and recording

which of course means, infinite batteries!

- So, we'll be here at 23:00 till 00:15. - Alright.

- Eh, vamos! - Vamos...

- Tomorrow! - See you again tomorrow...

Well, the meeting is over

We discussed the details

What camera each of us will use, what we'll be doing

I'll most likely be on the waterfront

and film the crowd

and their reactions

when the fireworks go off.

Oh yes, I'm talking about the fireworks

of New Year's Eve, right on the year's turn.

Vlogmas?!

It's the first time I'm taking part in a team

and I'm a bit stressed.

And it's not that I'm part of a team and I have to do my job right

it's also that I only have one chance to film this properly

since 2018 will come only once

while I also sacrifice the family's happiness

since I'll miss them when the year turns.

It wouldn't hurt to be a bit polite at the Eleytherias Square's parking lot.

The cashier was very impolite, speaking to me as if I were his pal!

At the hotel that we met

we mainly discussed how we can pair

the footage of the cameras

which we will use

since they are of different brands.

We will have to marry Sony's footage

that I have in my hands

with Panasonic's footage.

And when I say pairing the footage

I mean coordinating the colors, given the cameras

shoot in a different

so-called color space, depending on the brand.

We also said where we'll be standing among the crowd

and generally we planned out our positions

and have a plan that we will follow on that night.

We will also have a DJI Phantom 4 Pro drone

which will also have to be set correctly in order to match the other cameras' settings.

Of course, we tested out the cameras' sensivity

along with the lenses in the darkness, since it will be dark enough

and once again I found out that my choice for this full frame camera was wise

since, under the same conditions

I was filming with the F1.4 Zeiss lens

at ISO 640

whereas the micro4/3 Panasonic GH5

reached out to ISO 3200

with a lens attached, that I cannot remember now which one exactly

with relatively wide aperture, but I cannot recall now

yet, whatever the case the camera is m4/3

which means the (full frame equiv.) F cannot go that low

compared to full frame.

We discussed all these on Electra Palace Hotel's balcony with the rest of the team.

Who would have thought that starting with gambling, investing and entrepreneurship

I would end up filming fireworks on New Year's Eve!

I hope everything goes well in this first project of the new year.

See you all in the next episode. Bye bye!

For more infomation >> I get only ONE chance for this video! | LIFE.doc 4K S01E07 - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

Easy HomeMade Face Packs For Glowing Skin || Healthy Glowing Skin - Duration: 4:09.

we often spend a lot of money on skin creams on facials to get a glowing skin

before any important occasion or party let us look at some face packs that

include tomato as its main ingredient to pep you in just a couple of minutes

tomato is a natural estrogen that assessee Oh clean your skin pores

tomatoes are furthermore very rich in antioxidants and help your skin looking

anew for long one tomato for blemishes tomato lightens the blemishes and honey

aids the healing process by supplying essential nutrients and antioxidants for

this remedy we need tomato pulp 2 teaspoons honey

mix ingredients

underplay the mixture of honey and tomato pulp on your face leave it on for

15 to 20 minutes or until it dries and rinse with lukewarm water - Tommy - for

blackheads for this remedy we need tomato pulp 1 tablespoon oats 2

tablespoons yogurt oatmeal acts as a deep cleanser and removes all the

impurities that have accumulated in the pores yogurt has lactic acid that helps

in this cleansing process by exfoliating the dead cells mix the yogurt and tomato

pulp first

and then add ODEs to the mixture apply this pack on your face and keep it on

for 20 minutes wash it off with the regular normal water 3 tomato for dark

circles for this remedy we need tomato pulp and aloe vera gel tomato has skin

bleaching properties that will lighten the darkened skin under the eyes aloe

vera contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that will

rejuvenate the skin and also reduce the signs of aging

apply the mixture under-eye area and let it stay for 15 minutes and then rinse it

off with lukewarm water apply these remedies at least once in every day for

quick results for tomeato for golden glow to make this face pack the

ingredients that you would require or one single juicy tomato one teaspoon of

honey 2 to 3 tablespoons of gram flour and curd 1 TSP gram floor has been used

for ears for glowing and beautiful skin even in occasions it is mixed with

turmeric to get a golden glow over the face

the combination of tomato with gram flour will work in a much more

fascinating way add the ingredients one after another and mix it thoroughly

now apply it over your face and stay until it dries now rinse the face and

see the difference before and after thank you for watching this video

like and subscribe for more videos

For more infomation >> Easy HomeMade Face Packs For Glowing Skin || Healthy Glowing Skin - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Learning Colors with Balloon and Soccer Balls - Learn Colors for Toddlers, Kids, Children and Babies - Duration: 3:20.

Red

Green

Orange

Blue

Purple

Yellow

For more infomation >> Learning Colors with Balloon and Soccer Balls - Learn Colors for Toddlers, Kids, Children and Babies - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Extra footage from DBS one hour special (turn on captions for subs) - Duration: 1:13.

KAIOKEN X20!!!

HNNNNNNNN

HAAAAA

OOWAAA KKKK

WAAAAAAAAAAAH

HOOOOAAA

This is not looking good.

Daddy!

GO!

This is not good!

Tshh

Oh yeah oh yeah.

They are both going a bit overboard.

What are you doing, Kakarotto?

PUSH IT BACK!

aaa..AAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAAAAAAAAAAA

OOUUUAAAAaaaaAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HyuuNNYEEEAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HUUAAA!!!

WWOOoooouuuAAAAAAAAAAAA

OOOOWUUUGGHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

For more infomation >> Extra footage from DBS one hour special (turn on captions for subs) - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Fans root for Holly Holm - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Fans root for Holly Holm - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Happy New Year 2018: Thoughtful New Year Wishes For Your Loved Ones - Duration: 4:43.

Happy New Year 2018: Thoughtful New Year Wishes For Your Loved Ones

You made the year 2017 so wonderful for me. You made me smile, laugh, cry out the tears of joy! I realised I wasnt this happy ever.

I cannot thank you enough for bringing so much cheer into my life. Lets make the new year 2018 even happier. Wish you a very happy new year, my love.

new year wishesHappy New Year 2018: 2. My fondness for you grew even stronger this year.

I love the way you confide in me and express your feelings so easily. My only wish for you in the new year is, just stay the same, dear. You are a rare find.

new year wishHappy New Year 2018: 3. Minutes turn into hours but you conversations never end. Heres to another 365 days on non-stop chatter! Wish you a very happy new year, my friend.

If craziness had another name, it would be yours! Your craziness is communicable and you smile - infectious! I have been able to hold both up this year, and hope to do the same in the new year too! Heres to another crazy 365 days together! Happy New Year.

new year greetingsHappy New Year 2018: 5. You bubble up wisdom every time you talk.

I am enchanted and wonder how you manage to do it every single time. You, my friend, are flawless and perfect! I wish I could be half as wise as you this new year.

Keep spreading the light and Ill continue to crack you up with my wisecracks. Happy And Wise New Year To Us!new year wishesHappy New Year 2018: 6.

Its wonderful to see you grow into this affectionate, giving and loving person. You inspire me every day to become more humble and kind.

I am proud of you and grateful that you are in my life. Happy new year to you, stay blessed.

We might be living zones apart, but I must tell you, you live in my heart. I pray for your well-being every day and wish you succeed in every challenge life throws at you.

I realised, distance does make the heart grow fonder. You might be far, but you are always near.

Happy New Year!new year 2018Happy New Year 2018: 8. How do you manage to take on life with such grace and ease? The smile on your face is the purest I have ever seen and I must say, I am hooked.

Excited to spend another new year with you. Accept hearty new year wishes from my side.new year wishesHappy New Year 2018: 9.

My new year message to you is You Are A Distraction. Just stop being so cute in this new year, will you? Happy new year, cutiepie!.

I know it has been a rough year for you, but I am so proud that you handled it strongly. Just remember, I am always by your side, come what may. Heres wishing you an awesome new year ahead. Hugs.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét