Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

What is this channel?!?

It's all the things that I find interesting.

Like cruise ships

G-scale model trains

Beautiful American Cocker Spaniels

Vacationing in the Caribbean

The world's best beaches

Toys for kids of all ages

And expensive, extravagant toys

The joy of having fun in the sun

And the thrill of it all

Affordable family cruises

And lavish, luxurious splurges

Playful but clumsy puppies

And playful, graceful dolphins

Incredibly beautiful sunsets

And incredibly beautiful women, too

Active fun for the energetic ones

And plenty of relaxation on a lazy day at sea

The real thing rolling down the tracks

And a pretty good re-creation rolling through my house

Outrageous late-night adults-only entertainment

People that aren't afraid to get wet

And good clean fun for the entire family

Plus... model trains on the patio

And model trains in the garage

And, well, model trains throughout the whole house, I guess!

So, what is this channel?!?

It's all kinds of things that I think are FUN!

For more infomation >> What Is This Channel?!? - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

What is Sciatica? Ian describes the pain! - Duration: 3:49.

the moringa and the algae

for long time I did hear about these products still and what it really was I've got um

good Brethren and a man's back was broke up! Broke up! Couldn't move the brother tell

me he's gonna go for this operation. Anyway I ring him couple weeks later

maybe a couple of days I'm not quite sure but I'm just hearing a man breathing

heavy telling me that he's playing basketball with the youth dem. Now from

the last conversation this brother ain't supposed to be playing no basketball with the

youth because he couldn't move so what is it that you take? And him say boy did get

get the ting I was telling you about so I said okay okay so that worked then. Now

if people out there with the Sciatica they're gonna know this feeling I'm

gonna describe outside to come in on you. You are walking down the road and all of a

sudden it feel like a man fling a javelin right here in your side and thats it!

Everything stop freeze and stop! An incident on the road two minute not even

two minute to the shop journey took me half an hour cos I got to stop and let the

thing subside. Go to the doctors now about this thing here. Who start give me um

one of them painkillers anyway and I'm starting taking these things when I'm

getting episodes nothing ain't happening happening oh one day I'm realizing I'm on to my

twelve pill bottle it says you take this thing for two weeks it could become an

addict I said no this thing can't work. Ring the brother, come down bring this thing here (Red Algae)

up within two three days Sciatica gone.

Hundred percent it's like it's not really a condition no more not I don't

really after say I or take that into account that watch my movements because

I can just, be me but this one here this one takes care of your as I said the

sciatica for the people out there with a sciatica they're gonna know what I

mean that takes care of it and the arthritis.

This adds to your well-being as just a said, it's like a cleanser Moringa it's got

everything that you need in it but if anybody does sneeze I used to get cold.

But now I'll take this I don't really get no cold, cos once you've got some of

this in your system, is just it holds you.

well the things them work! And you know I feel good it's not every day you can eat

good so it's kind of best, you know to be safe than sorry

because now you can see I can work on a if people wondering why I look like this you know I

mean I'm working on my yard I can lift you know mean you know I can climb up

ladder and lift all these kind of things were kind of like a dream, so now

I can lift I can climb. I feel good.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét