Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

Who is CornPopPlays?

CornPopPlays is me.

[Intro]

There's this guy, CornPopPlays, who is (WAS) commenting mean things like, "Die in a hole"

All that kind of stuff like Peter Wong.

My friend Gabbi, she was deeply concerned about it..

It deeply affected her...

A couple years ago,

I went to Camporee..it was really cool.

I had a nickname, and it was CornPop.

Because every morning, the only thing that I would eat is CornPops.

Gabbi accused *me* of being the person.

*It Wasn't Me.* (Ding x1)

CornPopPlays uploaded a video,

And she downloaded it, she slowed down it,

And it sounded like my voice.

*It Wasn't me, I swear... *(Ding x2)

By everything!

*It Wasn't me.* (Ding x3)

But she assumed that.

She still thinks that I'm CornPopPlays. (I don't, actually.)

*I'm Not CornPopPlays.* (Ding x4)

Ummm..

*Mumbles*

But ummm....

*It Wasn't Me!* (Ding x5)

Just because the voice sounds like me,

Like.. some voices

Sound similar to others, right? *Filthy Frank: JUST STOP!*

*It Wasn't Me!* (Ding x6)

I still don't know who Peter Wong is..

So, it might be Gabbi because she's trying to get payback...for.......

...What I "did".

*And I'm Not CornPopPlays,* (DING X7)

Jus- I'm just getting this straight out :

I aM nOt CoRnPoPpLaYs

So Do NoT aSsUmE tHaT i Am CoRnPoPpLaYs

For more infomation >> Firestorm2 is not CornPopPlays. - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Ryan Phillippe Is Ripped | TMZ TV - Duration: 0:58.

THIS PHOTO RYAN PHILLIPPE

POSTS ON INSTAGRAM --

HARVEY: HOLY SMOKES.

OH, MY GOD.

43.

HE'S DOING IT.

THAT SHOWS YOU, IT CAN BE DONE,

MAN.

40 IS GREAT.

UNREAL.

SO HE'S STANDING OUTSIDE IN

THE SNOW.

HIS BODY JUST LOOKS AMAZING.

HIS CAPTION SAYS MOVING

SNOWFLAKES BY THE O.V.

I WANT TO BE A SNOWFLAKE AS

WELL.

HARVEY: IT'S AMAZING BECAUSE HE

HAD THAT SERIOUS A.T.V.

ACCIDENT.

YEAH, HE'S NO LONGER HURTING.

HE LOOKS SERIOUS LIKE THERE'S

NOTHING WRONG.

NOTHING WRONG.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét