Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBCRIBE Videos! Thank you!

Scrambled cats

What happened to all my apple slices

What's the fireworks sorry you know I breathe we all the time, I can't help it. Well. I can't help breathing fire hmm

Had a boy freed oh, it's not his fault this playground is too. Small I

Can't believe I'm saying this, but you're right

I am we should really bring our pets to a bigger

Playground can sneak them in and go out to the playground when no one's looking let's do it tomorrow, okay?

I don't know guys. It doesn't sound like a very good idea, but Sofia

Braylon stay hidden

There

Now we just have to get through sorcery class and then so I will be your substitute

Luckily I am a Popov of many talents and today. I will teach you my favorite

orange

Opals are my favorite. Everything is my favorite cover. Sorry finally. We stand back and

Refreshing now children it is your turn to try

Their children I will be back start mixing your potions now come on

Oh, this is worse. This is even worse. We have to get them back before the teachers see them. We'll be right back

They are so going to get in trouble on those burns. I'm covered in scales parts of me are blue

This is not okay. Tell me about it

Where all the classrooms are excuse me miss flora yes dear do you mean?

I have to be inside a classroom all day long think of it as a grand

Endure it go on to relieve their kingdoms. It's a baboon with a peacock tail oh

We wouldn't have anything like that, but you did say yes guys look

Peacock feathers, let's follow the trail you know Sofia if there's anyone to blame here. It's James's monkey

Oh the playground I see him

What are you doing I got excited why you just

See, that's what happens flying would be easier than this I always thought hopping would be easier than this

Huh I guess I never really knew what it would be like to be you until I started

But Dinu is not quite what it seems oh

I'm okay. I'm cool mostly all right to the playground crackle

There they are we have to get them to class before professor Popov gets back

Look a playing rabbit and is pat hopping dragon

Zoey's

Don't you tap away from me?

Look they went that way I wouldn't say that

Um we're clover and crackle they left they left. How could you let them leave?

What could we do Sophia?

Amber told us not to move famous and I can make a new potion to unmix our pets while you and Vivian

Roundup crackle and clover you two can make a new potion the instructions are right here

Everything's going to be okay the emerg aims are working on a new pause

Headed toward the gym, so figure you what's me don't go in there. No. I'll get him to come back

Just wait here trust me okay

Do you have any questions

Seems fair to me, but it's not all his fault well. It's not all my fault either. No matter what you think

You're right amber. It was your idea. We can explain miss flora

We brought our pets to school

We knew it was against the rules and we shouldn't have done it and then there was an accident this gymnasium, but first things first

Better fix these poor pets this will unscramble them all

Okay for yo don't move. Okay. We're on it

Crackle clover I need your help catching free yo done wouldn't it crackle. Can you use those breath?

How's this Sofia perfect okay here goes?

Fire breathing sure comes in handy

Please home over well at least I got my legs back I

Better not be missing a single feather princess Queen Avery. I'm so sorry

Let me assure you that this kind of wild behavior will never happen again

Source just kidding. I think this is school for me mom

The birthday wish

Clover it's a little bit early for shouting oh

Okay, then I'm gonna sing it. Yeah. Where are my backup birds hit what not?

Your birthday party guests will be arriving soon

Oh

That's not so greater than great. Sorry Soph hey, but don't worry. You will stop that stayed out the jiffy

well at least the stain is gone I

Guess so see Sophia come on your big day is gonna be great job

So so we made just for you

Oh

Sorry Sophia, it's okay. We still have the party hats from here on out

I'm sure everything is going to be somebody stuck his fingers in it. I couldn't help it amber. It's delicious

James not feeding time at the zoo, sorry

When does it turn in lie back um I guess we didn't even the special dress Colette the dressmaker made me what's wrong with it

oh

I'm sure no one will even notice

It's all going to turn around you'll have a great birthday

Baileywick let the rest of Sofia's guests in right away sire gifts go on the table to your left and gay everything's turning around

Just like mom and dad said the games are a big hit

especially stick the tail on the dragon

Okay the bad news

Don't feel bad Sophia you and I can still show them how it's done

I got so caught up in trying to think of a birthday present for Sophie. I lost track of time

Yeah, the party's pretty much. Oh, I'm sorry your birthday didn't go the way you hoped Sofia. Thanks mom

It wasn't so bad. I managed to rescue one piece of birthday cake

Just wait until tomorrow Sophia no birthday breakfast in bed

My birthday silly that was yesterday yesterday

Seriously have a birthday propellant bomb at the Royal dressmaker isn't it beautiful now hurry up and put it on your guests will arrive soon

Am I living

This is the same dress with no stain or rip why would there be a whip because of the propeller plum?

Thank you for reminding me. Hey. Don't got your princess. You gotta get ready for your birthday cuz it only happens once

every

Single, but this time it can be a free birthday

I hope so Thank You Timmy big deal

Even my fairy godmother was stumped good thing Jade always comes through with the big ideas wait

Let me guess you painted my face inaudible. I forgot about crackle in the balloons

Sorry crackle has the hiccups, but at least there's one balloon left

the less balloon

You are worried about your birthday cake nice because somebody stuck his fingers in it

Hmm, I couldn't help it. It's delicious

You know accidentally fly into one of the regatta pinatas, and I really think that'll ever happen

So well I get my dress in ytp saved one of her band Jade's balloons and

Stopped a mascara from knocking over to Katie Roney middle floor. I see great

Oops still got those hiccups

I'm sorry Sophia. That's okay. I'm just kind of glad it's over now. I'm getting a little tired of birthdays

I'm sure tomorrow will be better

Who wants a birthday breakfast in bed sure think so after all it's

Happiest of birthdays princess Sofia my birthday is happening for the third time. That's strange

I thought your spell would only give me one do-over so did I?

But be honest

That's the only way to break the spell

Well yesterday I avoided most of the problems, but then everything fell apart at the end

But in the end, I will stop everything bad from happening and have a perfectly trouble-free birthday. Oh

right

Sophia

According to the spell, I'll keep reliving my birthday until I'm truly happy only how am I supposed to be truly?

Happy when everything always goes around and even when it works stays to you princess Sofia

Are you alright?

I'll let everyone know I tried everything cheer up

So you have to look on the bright side like you get to start your birthday?

Okay

Happy birthday Sophie really it's time for birthday breakfast. I just didn't you broke the spell

The farmer in the Dell hi-ho the derry-o the farmer in the Dell

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Memorable Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 684 - Duration: 15:56.

-------------------------------------------

Unique Chess Endgame Puzzle with Solution: Find Best Moves for White - Chess Talk Tricks & Ideas - Duration: 2:21.

Hello Chess Friends and welcome to Chess Talk.

Wish You All a Very Happy New Year 2018.

This video is going to be a very short one but I am sure you will get some new ideas

out of it.

I came across this very unique chess puzzle so I thought of sharing it with you.

Let's get straight into it.

As you can see in this endgame, white is in a very strong position.

White is looking to promote but the problem is that black has only one legal move left.

If white does not play correctly, it would result in a stalemate.

It is White's turn.

You have to find the best move continuation for white to win this game.

I would suggest you try to solve this on your own first so you can pause this video over

here.

Okay, so here's the solution.

As I told you earlier, black has very limited moves.

If white goes ahead and promotes this pawn to a queen, then after pawn to b4, no matter

what move white plays, it's going to be a stalemate.

If you don't want it to be a stalemate, then you will have to play something outrageous

like this or may be even this.

But in both cases, it would be black who will be winning.

So going back, what you need to do as white is to promote to a knight instead of a queen.

And then after black plays b4, you can play knight to d6.

This will allow black a legal move.

Then you can move your pawn forward.

So the continuation would be e7, d5 and then e8.

Yet again, if you promote to a queen, then after d4, it would be a stalemate or a draw

unless you play something like this allowing black to capture your queen and win the game.

So now again, you will promote your pawn to a knight.

Then after d4, you will follow the same pattern.

You can't capture this pawn because it would be stalemate.

So again you will sacrifice your knight by playing it to f4.

Then pawn takes knight.

Then pawn g7 and after pawn f5, you will for the third time underpromote to a knight and

this time its a beautiful checkmate.

This puzzle is absolutely amazing, isn't it?

Let me know in the comments if you managed to solve this endgame puzzle.

Don't forget to like and share this with your friends.

For more such interesting chess videos, Subscribe to my Channel Chess Talk.

Thanks for watching and I shall see you in my next video.

For more infomation >> Unique Chess Endgame Puzzle with Solution: Find Best Moves for White - Chess Talk Tricks & Ideas - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

OBSESSION - Motivational Video for 2018 - Duration: 6:01.

For more infomation >> OBSESSION - Motivational Video for 2018 - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

How to Draw House for Kids Drawing for Kids Fun Painting House Coloring Page - Duration: 12:02.

For more infomation >> How to Draw House for Kids Drawing for Kids Fun Painting House Coloring Page - Duration: 12:02.

-------------------------------------------

Kate Middleton VS Camilla Parker Bowles British Royals Fight For Power As Queen Elizabeth II's Re - Duration: 2:16.

Kate Middleton VS Camilla Parker-Bowles: British Royals Fight For Power As Queen Elizabeth

II�s Retirement Looms.

The British royals are making headlines again as Kate Middleton and Camilla Parker-Bowles

are allegedly fighting for power as Queen Elizabeth II plans to retire.

Reports claim that more power and monarchical duties are shifting in the royal palace as

Prince Charles, the heir to the throne, prepares to become King.

Camilla Parker-Bowles, also known as the Duchess of Cornwall, seems to be getting the upper

hand in the power struggle battle against Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton.

According to Celeb Dirty Laundry, since her husband Prince Charles is making some subtle

moves to become England's next ruler, Camilla will soon enjoy the perks of being Queen Consort.

The latest power struggle speculations came after Queen Elizabeth II reportedly ousted

the Middletons, particularly Kate Middleton's mother Carole in the Duchess' life.

The Queen was allegedly tired of Kate's royal revolution and constant but silent reform

of protocol.

Despite Queen Elizabeth and Camilla Parker-Bowles' outmaneuver, Kate Middleton showed no signs

of defiance as she continued her royal duties with bright-eyed appearance and forced smiles.

And as Prince Charles continues to live under the Queens' demands, Prince William's wife

isn't leaving anything to chance especially when it comes to her future power.

In fact, she is reportedly befriending the Duchess of Cornwall following the birth of

Princess Charlotte.

Indeed, living a royal life is no joke.

With all the demands to abide and conform to the rules, being royalty like Kate Middleton

and Camilla Parker-Bowles can lead to a stressful kind of life, considering their power struggles

to be the next Queen Consort.

Meanwhile, Kate Middleton is reportedly not allowing Princess Charlotte to wear a dress

until she turns 1.

The reason?

The 33-year-old Duchess of Cambridge is stocking up on onesies because her daughter's royal

dress code favors classic one pieces over two-piece outfits, People noted.

"Because they're a traditional family, I'm sure that she'll wear babysuits for the first

year, and then only when she's walking will she then move into dresses," Kate Middleton's

go-to children's wear designer, Rachel Riley said, as per Red Book magazine.

"Even in terms of separates, I don't think she'll be wearing separates until much later."

For more infomation >> Kate Middleton VS Camilla Parker Bowles British Royals Fight For Power As Queen Elizabeth II's Re - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Best Android Emulators : Top 5 Best Android Emulators For Windows - Duration: 3:01.

Best Android Emulators: Top 5 Best Android Emulators For Windows

Hi

Are you looking for the best Android emulators with great features? I found top 5 best Android emulators with

1 HD resolution - best app player

3 very easy to operate

for support all Android apps

5 available for both Windows and Mac

So watch the full video for more details

Learn something new every day

Number 5

Wind ROI is one of the best Android

Emulator with Windows kernel it is very different at player with ROI is very lightweight and friendly in use it owns

VirtualBox as like bluest acts have

Number 4

Co player is the same like other app player this emulator is best for Android game lover

It is having many features like toe app player is available for both Windows and Mac user

Number three

Genymotion is another free android emulator for pc

You can say it is best

Alternative to bluest tax and anti roid this emulator is faster than bluest tax because it is made in

x86 architecture

Number two

Android is one of the best

Alternative of blue astac which can be installed in Windows us it is the same as other Android app player

Do it is also known as best uses multiple mobile device

Number one

Bluest tax app player is one of the best emulator in the list of best Android player for PC

This is an American company which was founded in 2009

It is designed to play Android applications freely in Windows and Mac

So finally I would like to ask which is your favorite emulator app

Let us know in comments section, thank

You for watching top 5

Information video don't forget to Like comment share and subscribe to my channel

You

For more infomation >> Best Android Emulators : Top 5 Best Android Emulators For Windows - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Santa claus is coming to town - trucks for kids - rhymes & christmas music 2018 - Duration: 4:36.

For more infomation >> Santa claus is coming to town - trucks for kids - rhymes & christmas music 2018 - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

Should 'Dragon Ball Super' Kill Off Goku For Awhile? News... - Duration: 12:07.

Should 'Dragon Ball Super' Kill Off Goku For Awhile? News...

Dragon Ball Super has been received well by fans especially now that its currently in the middle of its Universal Survival arc. Goku has had some key moments during the Tournament of Power, but should he be getting all the attention.

One Reddit user posed a very interesting idea. The idea that Goku should simply bow out of an arc for a few episodes in order for other characters to truly get the shine they deserve.

Reddit user Jack_LeBeau posed the idea that Super is indeed of an Androids style of arc where Goku is out of commission for a period of time. The idea would be perfect for the Tournament of Power.

Fans may not like the idea of Ultra Instinct Goku potentially losing to the increasingly stronger Jiren, but it would allow the other members of Universe 7 to get the spotlight.

Like the Android saga, the Tournament of Power has shined when Goku was not directly involved.

Master Roshi was shown as stronger than he had ever been, Krillin and Android 18 shared some nice husband and wife fighting time early on, Gohan has had some of his best episodes of the series overall, Piccolo used a variety of moves he had not shown since the early days of the series, and Android 17 has propped himself up as the unlikely MVP of the Tournament.

As the Tournament of Power whittles down to the final bout between Universe 7 and 11, now would be the time to eliminate Goku and allow someone else to win in the end.

Jack_LeBeau poses an interesting evolution of the series, but who would take up the mantle of Universe 7 savior if not Goku? Could it be Vegeta, now that there are rumors of a power-up for him as well? Could it be Gohan? Hes been steadily improving through the Tournament and it could even mirror the end of the Android arc as well.

It could even be Freeza, and this could be a true end for the series with Freeza winning in the end.

Eliminating Goku opens up a world of possibilities for this arcs ending, but fans surely would not mind Goku winning at the end of the day either.

Dragon Ball Supers "Universal Survival" arc is part of the recent simulcast agreement that sites like Crunchyroll and Funimation have scored. DragonBall Super airs on Crunchyroll Saturday evenings at 7:15 p.m.

CST. Adult Swim airs the English dub during its Toonami block Saturday evenings at 9:30 p.m, and is now available to stream on FunimationNOW and Amazon Video. There is also currently a new Dragon Ball film in the works for 2018.

Not only does it aim to be the best film in the series, original creator Akira Toriyama will be contributing to the films script and new character designs. There have also been details shared over its possible story.

The film will focus on the Saiyans, the origins of Gokus power, and potentially the story of the very first Super Saiyan God. Dragon Ball Z Animator Shares Dragon Ball FighterZ Inspired Sketches.

Yamcha has essentially become the punching bag of Dragon Ball fans over the years, but while he eventually found his groove as the comic relief in Dragon Ball Super, he still tends to not get any respect.

But thats about to change with Dragon Ball FighterZ. Yamcha does not only seem like a capable fighter in the upcoming video game, but seems cooler than he has ever been.

dragonarowLEE, who worked as an official animator for the Dragon Ball series, has sketched out a pretty amazing version of Yamcha beating up the God of Destruction Beerus.

The inspiration for this sketch was drawn from Twitter user @KathrynGamer, who tweeted Yamcha is so weak and useless along with a video of Yamcha delivering quite a powerful combo to Beerus in Dragon Ball FighterZ.

@dragongarowLEE has also shared a number of sketches to the delight of fans.

There was a holiday sketch featuring Vegeta and Bulmas family celebrating Christmas, a holiday sketch of Android 18 in a Santa Claus outfit, a sketch featuring the Ginyu Force trying to get Freeza to wear a Santa suit, and a sketch of Yamcha that definitely showed an appreciation for the character not seen in quite a while on the actual series.

Dragon Ball Super airs on Crunchyroll Saturday evenings at 7:15 p.m. CST. Adult Swim airs the English dub during its Toonami block Saturday evenings at 9:30 p.m, and is now available to stream on FunimationNOW and Amazon Video.

If you want to catch up with the English dub, the first 39 episodes of Dragon Ball Super are now available to stream on FunimationNOW, Crunchyrolls VRV service, and available to purchase on Amazon Video.

The 39 episodes span the full range of what has aired in the North America and covers the Battle of Gods arc, Revival of F arc, and the most recently ended Universe 6 arc.

There is also currently a new Dragon Ball film in the works for 2018.

Not only does it aim to be the best film in the series, original creator Akira Toriyama will be contributing to the films script and new character designs. There have also been details shared over its possible story.

The film will focus on the Saiyans, the origins of Gokus power, and potentially the story of the very first Super Saiyan God. The full release of Dragon Ball FighterZ arrives on January 26, 2018 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

There are rumors that Bandai Namco could be announcing a Nintendo Switch version very soon, but we are still waiting on confirmation. Dragon Ball FighterZ News: Beerus Now Expected To Be Playable in Open Beta. By John Paul Sunico.

The Dragon Ball FighterZ open beta is set to start soon. And ahead of its launch, a new announcement should make fighting game fans as well as those people who are fond of the Dragon Ball series very happy.

According to a recent report from Shonengamez. com, Weekly Shonen Jump has revealed that none other than Universe 7s God of Destruction, Beerus, will be included in the open beta. Beerus is one of the more remarkable members of the roster.

V-Jump previously provided some interesting bits of information about how Beerus will be depicted in the game, and apparently, developers are set to make him one of the most powerful characters.

As Gematsu reported, Beerus technique and energy levels are extremely high, and he is no slouch when it comes to power and speed as well.

Range is the only area wherein Beerus is somewhat lacking, but even then, his range is still quite good.

Beerus will also be able to use some interesting abilities inside Dragon Ball FighterZ, and for those curious to see him in action, they can check out the character breakdown video embedded below.

Beerus is expected to join the other characters who were included in an earlier beta test for the new fighting game.

In an earlier article from Prima Games, the characters included in the previous beta were Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Piccolo, Krillin, Frieza, Cell, Majin Buu, Android 16 and Android 18.

It is currently unclear if Beerus will be the only one joining that group or if other characters not included in the first beta may be added in the next one.

Characters who could still be joining the January open beta are Adult Gohan, Gotenks, Tien, Yamcha, Nappa, Ginyu, Kid Buu, Hit, Goku Black and the Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan versions of Goku and Vegeta.

The Dragon Ball FighterZ open beta will go live for those with early access on Jan. Those without early access can join the open beta on Jan. 14.

For more infomation >> Should 'Dragon Ball Super' Kill Off Goku For Awhile? News... - Duration: 12:07.

-------------------------------------------

Used tea leaves for organic garden| Wood ash as rooftop Garden| Wood ash as Bactria killer - Duration: 3:26.

Used tea leaves for organic garden| Wood ash as rooftop Garden| Wood ash as Bactria killer

Used tea leaves for organic garden| Wood ash as rooftop Garden| Wood ash as Bactria killer

Used tea leaves for organic garden| Wood ash as rooftop Garden| Wood ash as Bactria killer

For more infomation >> Used tea leaves for organic garden| Wood ash as rooftop Garden| Wood ash as Bactria killer - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

How to download 4k videos from Youtube for free! - Duration: 3:01.

Seeing the title of the video you might have came to know what's coming up next.

There might be a question in your mind that why should we download a video from

YouTube instead of save offline option that is offered by YouTube app itself.

Well we know that it is not available for each and every video on YouTube.

Its on the Creator to give permission to the user to save a video offline.

So we present you a video on how to download YouTube video in highest quality possible

But before we get into the video don't forget to subscribe our, channel

and click the bell icon to get notified each time we post a new video.

So, without any further a do lets get started.

*intro music*

This video is being divided into two parts, one for Android and second one for Windows.

Go ahead and click on the first link in the description to download Tube Mate.

It's a trusted app which is used by millions of users worldwide.

In the recent update it came up with downloading option for YouTube videos

After the installation two apps will be installed tube mate an d Mp3 encoder.

Run tube mate and search for any video you like to download.

Here we are going to download perfect by Ed Sheeran. Click on the red button in the bottom right hand

corner of the interface. A new drop-down box appears. Choose the video resolution

and format that you prefer and click on the red download button on the right.

Give required permissions and the downloading of your desired video starts.

Go to the second link in the description. Wait for 5 seconds and then skip the add.

Now choose your device platform that you use in this case I'm using Windows 10.

After choosing your platform click on Get 4k downloader.

After downloading the software, run the setup. Go through the basic installation steps.

Now, its time to choose a 4k video from YouTube.

In this case I am choosing this video which is captured in 4k.

Now right click in the address bar and copy the URL of the video.

Now launch 4k video downloader and then

hit on paste at top left hand corner of the window. Then wait for a bit and

choose the resolution of your video or just extract the audio if you want.

After selecting everything hit start download and the downloading of the video starts

Unlike Tube mate this software is not only limited to YouTube videos ,

but supports a lot of other sites too.

This was it for this video we hope that this video was helpful for you guys.

If you found this video helpful make sure to

hit the like button and subscribe to be one of the basterz of our family with that

being said I am Omkar And and I am Nick.

We are Tech Basterz and we are signing out.

For more infomation >> How to download 4k videos from Youtube for free! - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

HELP FOR THE MOTHER ~ 07 ~ THE COMMON SENSE BOOK OF BABY AND CHILD CARE - Duration: 6:08.

THE COMMON SENSE BOOK OF BABY AND CHILD CARE.

By Benjamin Spock.

THE PARENTS' PART.

HELP FOR THE MOTHER.

27.

Arranging for extra help in the beginning.

If you can figure out a way to get someone to help you

the first few weeks you are taking care of the baby, by

all means do so.

If you try to do everything by yourself and get exhausted,

you may have to get help and have it for longer in the end.

Besides, getting tired and depressed starts you and the baby

off on the wrong foot.

Your mother may be the ideal helper, if you get along with

her easily.

If you feel she is bossy and still treats you like a

child, this is not the time to have her.

You will want to feel that the baby is your own and that you are

doing a good job with him.

It will help to have a person who has taken care

of babies before, but it's most important of all to have someone

that you enjoy having around.

If you can afford to hire a houseworker or a practical baby

nurse for a few weeks, there will be the advantage over a relative

that you can let her go if she doesn't work out right.

In one way, a houseworker is best-the mother

can have the satisfaction of taking complete care of her

baby from the start -but a houseworker is hard to find.

Next best is a practical nurse who will do part of the housework, who

is willing to fit in with your way of doing things, who

will let you feel that the baby is yours, and who has a relaxed,

agreeable personality.

If you find that you have a practical nurse who

acts as if the baby were hers rather than yours and criticizes

everything you do, for goodness' sake get rid of her right

away and take a chance on finding a better one.

How long should you engage a helper for?

It will depend, of course, on yo~r finances, on your desire

to take over, and on your strength.

Each day as your strength increases, take over a little more of the work.

If when two weeks are nearly up, you find that you still get tired easily,

then by all !Deans keep the helper, whether you can really afford

her or not.

She is not a ,luxury, under these circumstances,

but a necessity.

If you take over before you are strong enough, it will cost

more in the end, financially and spiritually, than if you keep

her on for another week or two.

Most expectant mothers feel a little scared at the prospect

of taking sole charge of a helpless baby for the first time.

If you have this feeling, it doesn't mean that you won't be able

to do a good job or that you have to have a nurse to show you

how.

But if you feel really panicky, you will probably learn

more comfortably with an agreeable practical nurse-or relative,

if this can be arranged.

If you can't have regular help, you may be able to afford

and find a woman to come in once or twice a week to do the

cleaning, help you catch up on the housework, and watch

the baby for a few hours while you go out for a visit.

Whether or not you have your own help, you should arrange

to have a visiting nurse come in for a visit or two.

See Section 55 . . 28.

Practical aids.

If you are going to be washing the baby's diapers yourself, now is the time to

get an automatic washer and drier if you can possibly afford

them.

They save hours of work each week, and precious energy.

They are somewhat less essential if you can get diaper service

but still very worth while.

New mothers find.it a great help to send out the regular

laundry, at least temporarily during the early months of baby

care.

This is a go'od time to simplify housework by putting

unnecessary furniture and furnishings in a store room for a

couple of months or a couple of years.

Learn to use more of the easily prepared foods for a while.

29.

Sitters are a boon to parents and can help a child to

develop independence.

You and your child should know your sitter well.

For night sitting with a baby who doesn't waken,

it may only be necessary for her to be sensible and dependable.

But for babies who waken and for children above the

age of a year who might waken, it's important for the sitter to

be a person they know and like while awake.

It is frightening to most children to waken and find a stranger.

If the sitter is to care for the child or even just put him

to bed, you should be sure from seeing her in action with your

child that she understands and loves children and can manage

them with kindliness an~ firmness.

So try to engage the sitter a few times while y~:)U and she will be there together

for a while.

Then the young child can get used to her before she has to do

too much for him directly.

As the child gradually accepts her, she can do mpre for him.

It is certainly important that you stick to one or two sitters

as much as possible.

You can learn about capable sitters or about a reliable agency through a friend

whose judgment you trust.

Young or old?

It's a matter of maturity and spirit rather than years.

I've occasionally seen a girl as young a,s fourteen

who was extremely capable and dependable, but it's unfair to

expect such qualities in most girls that age.

And some grown women may prove unreliable or harsh or ineffectual.

One older woman has a knack with children.

Another is too inflexible to adapt to a new child or is so nervous that

she makes child and parents uneasy.

To keep things straight, it's sensible to have a permanent

notebook for the sitter, listing the child's routine, some of the

things he may ask for (in his words), the telephone numbers

of the doctor and of a neighbor to call in an emergency if you

can't be reached, bedtime hours, what the sitter may help

herself to in the kitchen, the whereabouts of linen, night

clothes, and other things that may be needed, how to turn

the furnace up or down.

But most of all, know your sitter and know that your

child trusts her.

There is more on the qualities of a mother's substitute in

Section 777.

For more infomation >> HELP FOR THE MOTHER ~ 07 ~ THE COMMON SENSE BOOK OF BABY AND CHILD CARE - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

A simple trick to secure your contacts for life time By TECH HUB URDU|| Gmail Transfer Customization - Duration: 4:45.

WELCOME TO MY CHANNEL

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL

THANK YOU

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét