Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Jan 1 2018

Our universe is a wondrous place full of questions without answers.

It's infinite mysteries stretch out among the infinite darkness of space.

It would take mankind 225 trillion years to reach the edge of our existence.

But what lies beyond that veil?

No one really knows.

It could be more galaxies full of more stars and more planets stretching into infinity never to find an end.

It could be a black hole devouring all of the matter of the universe.

Or it could be...

Nothing

But let's move away from the edge of the universe.

Let's travel the 45.7 billion light years back to Earth. To where you and I call home.

Tiny humans in a vast sea of everything and nothing.

Where we stare endlessly into the skies searching for the extroverted answers

to all of our introverted questions.

We live in a time and place where a vast majority of the population

attempts to soar outside of themselves to find meaning that exists deep within.

Where we can dispatch probes into the deepest reaches of the known universe

but fail to break the surface of the sea of questions inside our own minds.

We've come so far as a species because of the evolution of our brains.

We built villages that evolved into cities.

We created industries that forever changed how we live.

We cultivated ways of life that evolved into cultures.

Now we must develop our minds to create unity.

We can all be pioneers of our own minds. And with exploration of the mind comes understanding of emotion

and of each other. If we begin to accept each other for who we are...

Begin to look within ourselves to find the peace we're looking for in the world...

Begin to recognize the deep emotional animals we truly are...

We can start to truly FEEL what it means to be human.

To share compassion in the face of adversity.

To be kind even in turmoil.

Fear

Anger

Sadness

Joy

Love

These are things we can all understand.

In these feelings lie the truth in life.

In these feelings we connect and we prosper.

Together.

Only then may the mysteries of the universe present themselves to us.

Because no matter how far our reach extends out into the universe...

We will never know the meaning of life until we understand ourselves.

And it all starts with A Moment of Mindfulness.

For more infomation >> Space Is Not The Final Frontier - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

TEEN TOP - Love is + High Five Reaction (2017 MBC Music festival) - Duration: 7:47.

안녕!! (Annyeong!!)

Hola!!

Hello!!

こんにちわ!! (Kon'nichiwa!!)

Today we are going to be reacting to Teen top's

Teen top "Love is" At MBC Music festival

We are also going to react to the other performance but we're going to start with "Love is"

Are you ready?

One~ Two~ Three!

Eli: I can't Beba: Oh, they did a remix Eli: Yes, shut up

I love teen top

I love Ricky and Niel

Look at Ricky! Ricky!

His birthday is the same as mine

Stalker

Oh, hell yeah

Stop!!

He's so beautiful I can't

I love the fan chants

Sorry

That's true though the fan chant

Now "Love is gone away~"

I can't believe okay I'm mad with this

I don't want to be salty

Here but

Why was teen top not even nominated in MAMA

For best male performance

It's not okay

Or even Best dance group performance

The fan chants

I love it x2

Go Ricky, Ricky gets it girl

Wow look at the fans Eli: Get it Angels

They were dressed the same

They were prepared

They were like we came her to support

Teen top Eli: Let's watch the other one

One~ Two~ Three~

In the title it says TeentopxAngel and I was like

And then I was like Ah~~!

The fans

That's why they were dressed the same okay I get it

They are so lucky

(Sorry for our screams lol)

I would die x2 Ricky no

Wait I don't want to get up

How can they be so calmed I would be like"What?!"

They even know the choreo

I know

I'm still in shock

I would have died

If something likes that happens I swear I wouldn't

survive

They even know the choreo

Oh, Ricky is getting it

I can't

No don't leave

In the songs when they sing

When they sing together

Yes, I love that

You should go a watch church chorus Beba: I know right that would make sense

But I truly like that, what is that song from Winner

They do it too Eli: Love me Love me

Love me love me

That's my song Eli: They sang that one too

Okay what should I

Think Eli: Obviously love Teen top

Teen top became one of my favorite groups Beba: I love what they did with the fans

Eli: I know Beba: I loved it

I know this is horrible because teen top is a senior group but

I started to love them this year (I discovered them this year)

They became my top I should say my top

Top 5 top ten?

Top 5? I don't know I don't know Beba: You like a to of groups Eli: I know x2

We really do like a lot of groups

But

But yeah I loved it Beba: I loved it too

I loved what they did with the fans and to see all of their fans supporting them

It was so cool

I love Ricky and Niel I mean I love all of them

But

"Love is" is one of my favorite songs this year and the album

Exit'o which I of course discovered late

Is one of the albums that I have listen to the most this year is not a new release but

I loved it Teen Top fighting~!!

But yeah thank you for watching if you liked it

hit the the like button, comment and Subscribe and we'll see you in our next one ~

Bye~~ 💚

I sounded like a man

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét