Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 30 2017

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBCRIBE Videos! Thank you!

The Fleagle have landed oh

That's okay, tini I should have seen you coming, but like this

hmm

Okay, have fun everyone I chief knuckles see a chief alright

That's better

They'll never find me in here

Hey

Glorious light at last you must not get out of your cave much so listen up little troll and I'll pull you off

This place will look great once I do a little decorating and get a lot of those glowing crystal thingies well

Maybe you could ask chief knuckles for some. I don't ask I tell

Trol sorry grandpa, please don't zap me. Are you afraid of the dark?

Anything mister no take this luggage

Give me what I want and no one will get

Salamander and don't go telling anyone about this you go blabbin and I go Zippin just bring me those

Crystals we're supposed to find you gnarlie. What happened

Nothing, I just don't want to play anymore

Hmm, are you okay? I'm fine. Oh

It's only an emerald well isn't that a precious gem, but it doesn't glow like a cave crystal

Charlie tired I'm gonna be tired from all this mining

I'm gonna go rest for a while sir Akira is the other way. Where is he going? I don't know

Do you know what happened the last time someone thought grata would understand know what

Put it this way. I wasn't always a mole

This makes me very unhappy and when I'm not happy

It's true I haven't been happy for two years we have to rethink this whole layout flinch

Move the rock sofa back over there again

I

Mean right away Greta. Oh what am I gonna do Sophia?

I can't just make a bucket of cave crystals appear out of nowhere, and I only have until brothers candle burns out. Let me ender

In the promotion for whom the span Scrolls Thursdays with Marilla there it is

Well could you maybe come down here for a minute I need your help

Give me one good reason why I should oh, it's a piece of cake all I need is inside of Dustin

So be right next to this sapphire seed of course here it is

This isn't diamond dust its eggshell powder

A little cave-dwellers before you have they think they're so powerful

But there isn't a fleegle alive who could match swans with a royal sorcerer can see tariffs grata for you

Are you sure she's pretty powerful? Oh?

Poppycock I shall make magical mincemeat out of that Fleagle

Everything's in the wrong place

start over start over, but everything is made of stone I

Am Cedric the sensational

royal sorcerer to king Roland the sagum and princess Sofia of enchancia we've come to ask you to

watch

out hmm

Don't you have some cave crystals to fetch for me, but but I told you I couldn't find any more. What about the ceiling stars?

Teeny ceiling stars and anyone else who tries to stop me

I

Guess I've got to give her some of her Sofia do you have a minute I?

Always have time for you Sofia

What is it you see I've got this friend ghost

He's not supposed to tell anyone he has to then chief knuckles

And the other trolls can help your friend stand up to this Fleagle. Do you really think that will stop her I do

Here I just couldn't do it Sofia. I couldn't take our ceiling stars. You don't have to Myrlie

There's another way out of this you have to get help from chief knuckles. Yeah, you leave him alone

Okay

Princess I'll pick on you instead capture a princess

What are you gonna do gnarly I'm gonna take Sofia's advice tinea

But you have to lead the way

Me why to show this bully of a fleegle that you can't push you around right?

Here grata you shouldn't sneak up on people like that. That's my job now

There's one thing you should know about trolls Fleagle

Bind very well

Don't mr. Cedric. I'm just so scared of the dark. I have to have those cave crystals

Well there are better ways to get what you want than bossing people around

Really, I know these caves belong to you

But is it okay if I stay here and live in this one you forgot the magic word

abracadabra

please

Here

Huh

You're giving them to me. Why?

Excuse me

but since you're being nicer and everything I wouldn't mind getting turned back to normal huh I

Suppose you're right flinch

Thanks for helping me Sofia anytime gnarly

Now how would my new neighbors like the jewel it's tastier than it sounds

You

King everyday

These pancakes are delicious you pass the fruit, please

I call it rolling wheelie shoes

What do you think of that great idea James if you watch where you're going when I'm King?

I'll make sure everyone has what do you mean dad? How would you like to be king for a day?

brilliant

But how would that work dad you're the kid well your mother and I?

Besides I should get to be queen for a day first

I am older by 7 minutes all of you will get a turn really isn't that great amber

I should still be free you summoned me your majesty. Ah Cedric James is going to be king for the day

you're putting a boy in charge of the entire I

Hope you rule wisely son. I will dad shall we Miranda

Did you hear that amber? Whatever? I say and I'm going to make sure daddy gets back in time to see it

Then here was he made me clean for a day

first

This is beyond insulting me the greatest sorcerer in the kingdom reduced to nothing more than a royal little babies ha

Where's my you need to read them first and then stamp them with the royal seal

I have to read all of them. That sounds like homework. It's King work that could take all day

Oh, is that it baileywick not quite. There's an old abandoned house in the village that might fall down any minute

What am I supposed to do about that well that's for you to decide James?

You're the king a huge one is he causing trouble. No he's asleep, but that's the problem. He's snoring

Really loud like this

No one told me being King would be so hard there are so many problems

I don't know how to fix any of them come on genes you always come up with great ideas

No, what should we do about the service I have yes your majesty oh

You're right Sofia I just have to make everything fun. I'll be the king of fun

I'm not sure. That's what she meant since you give such good advice

How would you like we no longer have to take orders from the king of?

Cedric what are you waiting for come on?

Amber

Shh why do we have to be so quiet because loud noises startled the phoenixes which causes them to burn up

But luckily the birds rise again

I

Know what to do I knew you would we'll have a party why a party to cheer everyone up

It'll be super fun

It does sound fun, but I don't see how it's going to stop the giant roof boom goes

The kid - problem solved and double the fun James. I think these ideas might just cause more problems

Don't worry, so the king of fun knows what he's doing Sims. How is he Sims? How is head - cocoa?

People of Dunwiddie king james declare

The king of fun strikes again yes, but it's just covering up the problem not solving it

What's the difference as long as we don't hear the snoring?

Are you sure that's okay, yes, I want the biggest brightest loudest fireworks

You've ever conjured as your Royal advisor. I advise you not to do this - kinging isn't so hard after all

Head back and check on James ah

Rowley the whole point of making James King for a day is letting him be king

For the whole day we have to there now we can't hear the snoring it off

Good news everyone the king of fun ever ever wanna wake a sleeping baby giant

If that's the baby, I don't want to meet the parent maybe you can

Shrink the giant, then II won't be able to trample anything right. I think I remember a shrinking spell

He's haddock, not a real game. I'm just the king of fun

Whether it's fun or not

That's what makes a good leader. I guess I got a little carried away I

Got carried away

To find a way to get the baby giant back to sleep. That's a great idea Sophie lyric

We need to fill a wagon with giant gingerbread cookies in a barrel of chocolate

Cookie in the ginger barn I

Knew sketch -

Why it's our castle yes the way it looked before James was king for a day

It's relaxing afternoon and spoil James's big day. What right let's go

Here comes James look it's a Betty buy snack just for you I

Just hope it's sleepy enough ah can you guys play your lullaby?

Do you think he's sleeping there's only one way to find out

Coachmen land here, please

What do you mean sophie is the one who solved the giant problem not me

She was the real leader today

But James bravely distracted the giant and led him all the way back took care of every problem on the to-do Scrolls

Almost every problem as King James wishes hotel

Thank You royal adviser Sofia shall we head back to the castle then

Thank You Cedric good job your your welcome your majesty

Oh really, I told you we didn't need to come home early you were right

I think James is going to make a great King one day

The derry-o the farmer in the Dell

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Memorable Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 677 - Duration: 15:27.

-------------------------------------------

patch fifa 18 for fifa 14 | Full mod pc - Duration: 15:01.

My friends before the video starts

Thank you for your continued support

If you are watching for the first time subscribe to the channel to get the new

My friend follow the steps

All the links in the description

Now we activate the files in this program

thank you for watching

Do not forget to press the subscribe button

For more infomation >> patch fifa 18 for fifa 14 | Full mod pc - Duration: 15:01.

-------------------------------------------

Colors for Children to Learn with Ice Cream 3D - Colours for Kids to Learn Learning Videos - Duration: 2:29.

Colors for Children to Learn with Ice Cream 3D - Colours for Kids to Learn - Learning Videos

For more infomation >> Colors for Children to Learn with Ice Cream 3D - Colours for Kids to Learn Learning Videos - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Slipper Coloring Page - How to Draw Slipper - Coloring Pages For Kids To Print - Duration: 4:15.

Slipper Coloring Page - How to Draw Slipper - Coloring Pages For Kids To Print

For more infomation >> Slipper Coloring Page - How to Draw Slipper - Coloring Pages For Kids To Print - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

Best Android eBook Reader: Top 5 Best eBook Reader For Android - Duration: 2:41.

Best Android eBook Reader: Top 5 Best eBook Reader For Android

Hi

Are you looking for the best Android e-book readers with great features? I?

Found top 5 best e-book reader with one text selection - powerful and fast

3 text highlighting for very user friendly

5 freehand annotations, so

Watch the full video for more details

Learn something new every day

Number 5

Ebook droid is one of the better free ebook reader apps ebook droid is a highly customizable document viewer for Android

Number four

Baka Ori was once Montana reader the name changed however. It's still one of the better ebook reader apps

Number three a

I reader is one of the newer ebook reader apps comparatively speaking it also supports much older versions of Android

Number two

Amazon Kindle is one of the obvious ebook reader apps it has one of the largest and most consistent ebook stores on the Internet

Number one

Aldi Co book reader is one of the older ebook reader apps. It's also a great simple option for those who need it

What do you like the most about top five best Android eBook readers

Let us know in the comments below

Thank you for watching top five

Information video don't forget to Like comment share and subscribe to my channel

For more infomation >> Best Android eBook Reader: Top 5 Best eBook Reader For Android - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Best Instagram Lipstick Tutorial 2017 | Amazing Lip Art Ideas for Girls Part 26 - Duration: 10:05.

For more infomation >> Best Instagram Lipstick Tutorial 2017 | Amazing Lip Art Ideas for Girls Part 26 - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

Monster Truck Dump Trucks for Children - Superhero Lift Up - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Monster Truck Dump Trucks for Children - Superhero Lift Up - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

EVERY CONFIRMED SBC FOR THIS MONTH... 😱 (FIFA 18 Squad Building Challenges) - Duration: 11:20.

For more infomation >> EVERY CONFIRMED SBC FOR THIS MONTH... 😱 (FIFA 18 Squad Building Challenges) - Duration: 11:20.

-------------------------------------------

Drawing Donuts Coloring Video for Kids How to Draw And Paint Donuts - Duration: 12:02.

For more infomation >> Drawing Donuts Coloring Video for Kids How to Draw And Paint Donuts - Duration: 12:02.

-------------------------------------------

Colors for Children to Learn with Ice Cream - Colours for Kids to Learn Learning Videos - Duration: 2:29.

Colors for Children to Learn with Ice Cream - Colours for Kids to Learn - Learning Videos

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét