Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Jan 1 2019

what's happening everybody and welcome to this segment right here on your boy a

share of 2018 is going out with a bang I got the opportunity to actually sit and

make a solo unlimited money glitch for you guys that's bulletproof I'm gonna

explain everything about it but first thing first we gotta take care of

business right here we have our giveaway and that's really the reason why I'm

doing this video why I put in the time so smack a like man I came back straight

from work before going out and celebrating the new year I wanted to

pick the final four winners for the month of December and without further

ado we gonna announce them right now now here's the names and you guys know the

tradition we keep true to it I always mess up on the names so keep up with me

here the number seven winner is yousa SIA SIA I don't know if I'm saying it

wrong and he daily comment will get you more points so he did a daily comment

and he is from Indonesia all right so Indonesia I'm completely

messing up I'm trying to get everything in this video before I have to run and

celebrate the new year with the family so my mistake the number 8 winner is

Karl ganar and he is from Norway and he wanted also by dropping daily comments

on my video to get more points congratulation to him as well the number

9 winner is Rian Johnson yeah baby canadian-american name I'm on top of it

I got that one right and he's from Minneapolis USA and the last winner is

twisted Legacy's and again from Minneapolis USA Wow from Minnesota right

if I got this right and both of these guys followed on Twitter so amazing

amazing amazing we got some killer entries right here you guys killed it

this this month you killed it the four lucky winners

drop a comment under the pinned one let me know your the winner with the email

that you registered with so I can go ahead and verify and also check if

you've been dropping comments regularly we want people to win from this channel

boys and girls okay we don't want some random people to

the winds and we never see them again we want the squad people on the

notification squad the people that drop comments and are part of this community

alright you guys this solo unlimited money glitch is very important for a

couple of reasons one it's easier now because when you step through the first

step that kind of messed us up before you can go ahead and duplicate cars that

are worse 1.7 million each so that's a good one

the second thing is we've been getting some awesome looking cars do you see the

car that we have in this background me and the boys did some testing on it

over the weekend and it's gonna be one of the next videos that should be coming

to the channel giving you guys all the information that you need on this

amazing car this is such an amazing car I'm enjoying it so much and there is

more to come so this brand new DLC with war arena is

got a ton of stuff that needs a lot of money make sure you're on the

notification squad you're subscribed and for the winners man hooked me up with

that email and we're gonna get you guys hooked up alright let's take this in

somewhat of real-time now we're gonna explain everything that you guys need

alright so the first step that you need to do is you need to be in a public

session but here's what I did two things that are very important this is a free

game lobby it's gonna make your life a lot easier because there's less player

playing in these lobbies the second thing is we're gonna drop every single

player in this Lobby because that's gonna make you sit in

here and basically own it after this what's happening here is

we're testing the net setting on Xbox one there is a method for the ps4

players you guys go ahead and do your method and if you know what it is I

actually put it in a comment section for people that are playing on the ps4 okay

so we dropped all the players right here we are going to go ahead and go toward

the roof this step is not necessary if you guys already have your setup ready

but I'm showing you everything what I'm gonna do is very simple I'm gonna

request my MOC and I'm gonna go down toward it and put the most expensive

vehicle inside it from there I'm gonna request a buzzard

because I'm registered as a CEO and I'm gonna go ahead make the MOC go back to

the bunker easy enough so we put the car inside the

MOC I got the Buzzard and I'm gonna head back into the CEO tower and from there

we're gonna carry on with the glitch if you already got the most expensive

vehicle or a very expensive vehicle in the MOC you don't have to worry about

this step you can keep going forward with what we're doing now inside the CEO

tower you need to pull up your phone and go towards something that not a lot of

people are playing it a lot of people do stunt races you could try the street

racing I wait for the vs. missions thinking to myself you know what I could

be the host of my own room you gotta make sure right here that you're number

one out of whatever number that is in this room so one out of eight one out of

16 whatever it may be now I got the option that I could host my own room

because I have the matchmaking unclosed which is another important step and I

said I click the B button I hosted okay now from there there is something that

happens here this is glitch because it's a little bit

I mean it's stable but you might run into problems go to word the special

vehicle missions and launch one of them you're gonna be on this grayed out

screen most of the time you'll get off the seat and you'll get the animation I

didn't get that so I tried something different I pulled up my xbox dashboard

and I tried to join a friend okay after I did that a few seconds later the

character got off the seat now this worked out to my advantage because it

did another step that's very important right here I'm gonna click right on the

d-pad now that I got the animation he's gonna get off the seat and now the game

is saying do you want me to save your progress so you can go ahead and go to

your friend I'm gonna say no now when I did that I actually managed to get rid

of the blurred screen okay that blurred screen is a disaster man and I just came

across this step completely random from here go toward your secretary pull up

your phone try to join an activity you're gonna be frozen and invincible or

invisible that is disconnect your controller and connect

it again and from here click right on the d-pad make sure that you are filled

up on the beers because you're gonna need them down the line and from there

go ahead and pick up one of the vehicles that you have don't call on a personal

vehicle okay you need to call on a chopper that you

already own so we're gonna take that one from on top of the building and from

there we gonna go toward our bunker a couple of things here that messes up

some of you guys the mini-map is not available you can pull up your phone go

toward the Internet and from there click start and the back button and that's

gonna show you the map it's gonna make it a little bit easy on you in order to

go ahead and find where your bunker is once you're at your bunker park the

chopper outside step in on foot and from there we're gonna walk inside the MOC

now we got one of the most expensive vehicles in there you're gonna stake

that vehicle out we're gonna park it somewhere inside the bunker we're not

gonna drive all the way outside and now we're gonna pull up our interaction menu

and we're gonna drink ourselves to death that's why we needed the beer in the

inventory once you drink yourself to death

you're gonna spawn outside the bunker when you're outside the bunker pull on

the CEO abilities to get a vehicle and get yourself the Buzzard okay if you're

disoriented you can go ahead and do the same trick I showed you on the phone to

see where the Buzzard has parked get into it if you want to keep doing this

glitch over and over and over again you need to find the store so you can get

some more beer okay let's say you got the beer from here we're gonna take a

big drive all the way to the arena that means Bank Arena the brand new DLC

and from there we get a walk inside the level that we have a free allergy just

sitting inside waiting to be replaced we're gonna sit inside it and we can a

gas it now once you gas it you're gonna go underground with the vehicle don't do

anything just leave your character alone until

gonna be spawned on top of the ground you'll be spawned in it I don't know if

it's a random location or all of us are gonna spawn in the same area I spawned

in this area right here beside one of the survivals and I requested the

Buzzard it gives me a little bit of a hard time to find it but I found it and

after that I went straight back to my bunker now when you go back to your

bunker you should see the other chopper there if you were using a different

chopper from your CEO tower walk in on foot and from there you're gonna find

that vehicle still outside the MOC you need to sit in it just to

register that the engine has started and that's when the plate is gonna get

switched if he can see it and then need to get out of it walk inside your MOC on

foot and don't exit out of the back door that you enter Trump you need to exit

from the front door of the MOC that's very important I hope you guys are

catching all these things so you don't mess it up for yourself and we get the

first comment that says is a patched right that magic comment now once you

get out of the the front door of the MOC you can go ahead inside the vehicle

drive it up to the MOC and you should see the message that tells you if you

replace this vehicle the other one is gonna get transferred that means you've

successfully duplicated the most expensive vehicle in the game now you

have the beer you can go ahead and take it out again drink yourself to death and

go through the whole thing one more time you're already done with the hard part

which was on a computer in the CEO tower so now the LOB is yours and you can go

ahead and do whatever it is you want to do all right you guys make sure to drop

a like on the video if you liked the explanation we do hear people that are

active with me on the ps4 your boy is still not rich enough to keep going with

these glitches so I feel your pain if you're not hooked up to the limit that

these guys are you know was a bunker facility all that I'll leave it on a

good note I'll say happy new year congratulations to the winners do drop a

like do drop me a comment let me know exactly what you're gonna do on a new

year peace out everybody I'll see you in 2019 everybody

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét