Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

Exciting.

Scary at times.

Rewarding.

Rewarding.

Camaraderie.

We used the word 'organized chaos'.

I was going to going to Chemeketa, taking EMT classes and I thought

boy this is something I really enjoy.

A second-generation firefighter

my dad, was a -- he retired out of Albany. He was a battalion chief there for 25 years

more than I think a lot of jobs, firefighter is an identity

even more than just a job, right? It's, it's who are you? I'm Damon Simmons, I'm a firefighter

So I just kind of followed in his footsteps

By far, the California deployment was the most challenging

we went in, opened up structures that collapsed

and then allowed the search and rescuers and then the cadaver dogs to come in and look for folks

by far the most unusual and

probably the hardest thing I've done at the fire service at 18 years

we were on the Substation fire, I worked on the Stubblefield fire

and I worked on five or six fires over that over the summer

you of course remember the big fires

over my career those are the things that stand out the most but

the things that I appreciate the most are just those calls day to day we're where we go in and make

contact with person and maybe it's just picking them up from the floor

maybe it's helping a family through the death of a loved one

I would say the schedule, specifically this summer 35 days I spent on conflagrations

that's a long time, by the end of the summer I was exhausted

it's a long time to be away from your family

some of the challenges of our job is is

the constant change. Some years were very busy doing lots of fires in some years were not

and and it's the medical stuff that becomes more important or it's or it's

houseless population that needs out help

it's finding how best we can serve the public all the time I think that's that's the most challenging

thing in this job and not letting that change become a fear

Being able to help people, yes there's some really bad days but

the good days outweigh the bad

and so that I think that's what keeps us coming back

I really do love the camaraderie. I love the people I work with every day

I'm proud of what I do

For more infomation >> Who is The Oregonian/OregonLive's 2018 person of the year? - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Jesse Lingard says Paul Pogba is enjoying his football again under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Duration: 7:04.

Paul Pogba is enjoying football again and back to his best, says Jesse Lingard Jesse Lingard believes Paul Pogba is back to the swashbuckling player he grew up with, having been given the confidence to express himself by Manchester United caretaker boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

Questions over the World Cup winner's happiness and future punctuated the first few months of a difficult season at Old Trafford, thanks to his fractured relationship with Jose Mourinho

The United manager publicly criticised the midfielder, stripped him of the vice-captaincy and eventually marginalised him, so perhaps it was little surprise that the divisive Portuguese's sacking would bring a stark change in fortunes

A fortnight on from being an unused substitute in the defeat at Liverpool, Pogba continued his upturn in fortunes by scoring two goals and providing another as United ended 2018 with 4-1 defeat of Bournemouth much to the delight of fans and team-mates

'He's enjoying his football,' Lingard said of Pogba, who he won the FA Youth Cup alongside at United in 2011

'He's playing in the role he likes to play in just inside off the left.He has the freedom to make things happen

He has always got forward in that position and scored goals.'Ole has helped him 100 per cent

He has given him the confidence and licence to be free and play his game and do what we know he can do

'I can definitely, definitely see the Paul I used to know.I have seen him playing through the ranks and he is back to that player, the player we know

' Lingard spoke with a smile on his face after another free-flowing, entertaining victory under his and Pogba's former reserve team boss Solskjaer

Asked what is different now, the England international said: 'I am not too sure.'We want to play with a lot of energy and attacking football and scoring one we always want more

'Early goals are important because then the confidence flows and we have the mentality as a team to go on and beat teams four or five nil

' There is clearly an excitement building around United heading into 2019.While Lingard did not speak ill of Mourinho, he appears, like so many others, re-energised by Solskjaer

'He is great,' Lingard said.'He is great one on one with players.Great man-management

He will always speak to you and tell you what to do.'For me, he knew me from the reserves and knows what kind of a player I am

'When I am on the right wing he likes me to come inside and make things happen.'He gave me my reserve team debut

He was always there on hand to give advice and help the youngsters out.He helped me out coming through and I learnt a lot from him

'He's very special to this club and for this club.He knows where Man United has to be and that is at the very top and putting in performances like we did today

' It was a positive end to a memorable year for Lingard, who is not only an established star at Old Trafford but helped England reach the World Cup semi-finals over the summer

The 26-year-old believes the Three Lions are 'on the up' and hopes to keep United going the same way when they kick off 2019 at Newcastle on Wednesday

'It is all about how we go into games,' Lingard added.'If we go into it like we have done the last three matches we will win the game

'We've had the right mentality, killing teams and pegging them back and not giving them a sniff

That mentality is very important.' While United look for another win, Bournemouth are on a rotten run of eight defeats in 10 league matches ahead of Watford's visit

Manager Eddie Howe said: 'We've been through a tough period - the fixture list has been extremely unkind to us

'We've had a real run of successive games and the injury situation is very difficult as we have stretched resources

'Those injuries maybe meant that I had to play a system I wouldn't have played ideally

'That's combined with confidence but the main focus for me is that we can control our destiny, we have to change this moment and that's where the focus lies

For more infomation >> Jesse Lingard says Paul Pogba is enjoying his football again under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Duration: 7:04.

-------------------------------------------

My FAVORITE game is BACK!! - Duration: 18:28.

Oh oh god oh god oh god I wanted to make my intro here but in case you missed it

it said Kingdom and ladies and gentlemen thank you so much for stopping by you

can call me Rahi and welcome to Kingdom this is without a doubt and this series

of Kingdom games in general my favorite indie games ever and honestly just my

favorite games ever period recently and I am oh god it went away no god damn it

you ruined my intro game I am so pumped to play this for you guys so if you do

end up enjoying this first episode and want to see more then please let me know

because I would love to make a series of this for you guys and this lady's

telling me to go somewhere but yeah I think it would be better for those of

you guys that don't know anything about this game that I just explained it to

you as we progress naturally into it and also because there are gonna be some new

things that even I don't know about this game so this is gonna be a nice little

adventure for everyone so here I know about this part so now we're just gonna

put in some coins and start our frickin kingdoms and also we're gonna hunt and

eat those rabbits in the future so don't get too attached to him throw coins to

recruit yeah baby there we go now they work for me and no one will give them

some bows there's a bow for you now I'm gonna get a builder yeah yeah I know

about this don't worry and that's my builder let's go okay but yeah a little

side note I would just like to say that if you guys do end up wanting to

continue this series and continue to watch it please make sure to turn on

those notifications because for some reason YouTube really loves to screw me

over whenever I decide to start a series and that just leads up to you guys never

noticing when I upload new episodes so if you do want to see more of this then

please make sure to turn those notifications on now let's see these

this hunter kill someone oh I need to finish this tutorial first what do you

want from me weird ghost lady oh she's gonna take me to the

to here so here is where we recruit new people in our village there we go now

we're just gonna go back to assign them I guess what do I need oh yeah we need

new archers of course because archers have two jobs their first job is to hunt

for me and their second job is to protect me at night come on buddy

go and pick up your bow and arrow there you go all right now what ghost lady oh

no this just tells me what I need to do and what I need to do is build expand

and defend and now the ghost lady is gone all right so our objective here is

to survive the night because at night some weird evil shit starts happening

aka some disgusting monsters called the greed so here we have to build our

defenses in order to survive the night and also we don't want to be out in the

night and also this guy is frickin awesome and you're gonna know why in the

morning he's gonna leave that like a secret for you guys but yeah the

objective of this game is that our queen has crashed her ship into a deserted

island so what we have to do good that dear dude you need to improve your shot

so what we need to do is build our kingdom that so that we can generate

money from hunting and stuff and then we need to go and find our crashed ship

repair it so that we can get off this island and move on to the next level

without getting obviously devoured and destroyed by degrees and that's the gist

of it honestly but yes as I said there are probably gonna be a lot of new

things in this game that I don't know about and also I should not be here at

night my god dude look at that water it is so fucking beautiful and well made

I love my reflection in it and also I can do this I can actually horde some

deer back to my camp but like right now I don't have enough archers to take them

out because they take multiple heads to die so I'm just gonna go back here I'm

trying to collect more money Thank You mr. Archer man and also as

see my horse can get tired at times and the way that I refill its stamina is by

feeding it what are you in it there he is

there's my boy oh I can't use him yet I want to keep this as a secret for you

guys because I want you to appreciate how awesome he is

all right I'm just go explore a little bit even though it's almost night but

I'm just doing a nice little run in the forest because when you start the game

at least in the previous ones you can find treasure chests out in the middle

of nowhere and get a crap ton of coins from them and I need that right about

now hey there it is okay give me some coins coins baby and I

think it's night time yeah yeah it's almost night time I should get back to

my kingdom because the way you die in this game is that if you get hit once by

the greed monsters you lose one coin if you don't have any coins and you get hit

your crown falls off and if your crown falls off and degreed take it a gift box

basically so we don't want that to happen and the way you prevent that from

happening is to not be outside at night so here I think I can upgrade my stuff

there we go I'm gonna hire one more builder because you never know and also

I am gonna get two more archers because those are real useful in defending me

okay it's almost nighttime and we're probably

gonna have our first sight of the greed I don't have it they I don't know if

they changed them oh no they didn't change them don't want

archers we need oh my god you are so bad dude this guy is so freakin bad oh you

know what I'm gonna do this oh my god dude you you suck you honestly just suck

just just oh my god yep each of my archers stuff dude the

archers suck I need to build an arch tower but that's like too expensive at

this point alright whatever we survived one night I mean we didn't survive it

we just kind of let it pass by and lost a few shit but it's okay we're just

starting I'm not bad at this game I swear

I just need to get my bearings and now my book there he is

did you see that all I have to do is pay him one coin a day and he comes back at

night with like eight of them I'm very lucky to have my donkey man all right

now let's just go outside and explore Omaha let me just get one more builder

and one more Archer because the day just started oh my God look at that in the

background that was not in the previous games there are the statues anyway let's

just go and explore because did they just start it and the night is still far

away so we think we're not gonna get killed by the greed I just want to get

all the gold chests that are in this area and also my horse is starting to

get tired you can see it breathe heavily let's go this game is so pretty but what

Dolph fuck has died this is new this is definitely freaking you why are you you

want some money oh oh oh you're fucking gold digger dude

I don't have diamonds for you so yeah we know that our diamonds in this game and

I have no idea how to get them because that's a totally new thing holy crap

that thing's just crashed on me alright so here we can get some more recruits oh

oh no I'm gonna depend you guys don't worry Tori I'm gonna just drop some corn

so they take it and go back there we go you take that coin

I'll leave my boys alone alright damn dude there are diamonds in this

game though oh god that is not good that is not good so that's what we need to

repair our boat and take it so that we can sail off this evil frigging Island

holy crap dude I'm still shocked by that thing that just requires diamonds I'm

gonna get that I think that's like a new and you steed like I can replace my

horse with that since this side the right side was clear we did not find our

boat there it is probably on the left side so next day we're gonna go out

there and try and fight it there we go you got nice arch towers set up got some

defenses that I could upgrade but I don't even want to right now well yeah

doing great did you hunt anything you are freakin useless man you can't aim

you can't hunt can do shit and look what we got it is my wrecked freaking boat

that I need to fix in order to get out of here and I just want to explore cuz

we saw that thing crash and that is a new thing there might be some other new

stuff over here new recruitment camp I could use that alright boys make it home

safe don't watch my money oh there it is this one I think is an archer upgrade oh

my oh okay like in the previous games you could just use coins to upgrade

those those monuments but now you apparently need diamonds or gems and

yeah that's where the greed comes from that's like their main portal but there

are some smaller pores as we saw when we went to the pier in the right side so

yeah I mean you don't have to destroy those in order to get out of the island

but you have to destroy the ones that are in your way like the one on the

right side that just blocks the pier I don't have to destroy this left one I'm

gonna do it just because I'm a badass you know you just teach those monsters a

lesson like don't mess with me men making my way downtown through the

forest you guys are probably dead but um okay Oh oh shit that's emoji

stuff you kidding me and as you can see I'm like loaded on coins right now so I

just can't carry anymore all right I think that's a pretty good sign of us

just starting to upgrade some stuff so we're just gonna wait until the next day

and just upgrade things everywhere I need to start stop the cap coins because

they're just falling off me oh they're the greed there there you go that's what

I like to be some accurate boys I like accurate boys all right let's do

some upgrades shall we do that and do that and also there are a lot more

things that you can craft like a catapult which can use boulders to

operate and just long stuff well yeah I think we need to start expanding right

now oh you guys any more lightning all right there we go

we need to expand and we do that by taking down these trees but the thing is

I don't want to do this because if I expand this way

this recruitment camp is gonna go away and I still need some more soldiers and

archers and builders to work for me so I'm just gonna expand like right about

here I don't even think I need to so I'm not gonna do that just yet

I mean that coin don't steal from your boss Kelly so here we can just clear

some trees so that we can expand I'm just gonna do that quick and I can also

make farms like here that little waterfall that's in the bottom that's

where you can build farms so I'm gonna try and do like build one of those for

you guys to see they're not very useful you're just a Cal they take a long time

to like yield any gold like to make me any money but I'm just gonna do it for

you guys to see oh we got we got a lot of people just laying around yo you guys

need to grab some bows and arrows and start working don't I wanna upgrade

boom baby okay look a day you're so great so proud is boys okay so you took

down all these trees let's just let's just make it to tree taking down day

okay man can we even take down these now I'm not gonna risk it because builders

cost a lot of freaking money so I don't want to risk losing any of them alright

boys get back home because the days are going by really freaking good that deer

yeah if you don't kill that deer I swear to God I swear to God Archer oh my god

get it there you go I mean it kind of just ran right into our base but hey

good job oh crap I'm freaking rich put some oh there are they're coming

from this side let's go boys these aren't shit come on don't don't

okay there we go land your shots kid what's wrong with you now let's go and

take down some more trees and also the more trees you clear I think the more

rabbit holes you get which gets me more money which is all good there's clear

trees killed rabbits I survived I saw you need to make a kingdom oh there it

is did you see that just rabbit hole just pop up all right that's actually a

previous spot to make ups bar do I need hold on I need to be able to defend the

farm to make a farm I don't have any barricades around it at the moment I

make a barricade oh there it is oh okay make that right there

I just want to showcase it for you guys I'm not really a big fan of it you know

that that that's what I'm talking about the farm costs a lot of money and it

takes a lot of time to like yield any results I'm just gonna stay here in

support these boys come on come on you got this there you go

so proud of you I can't upgrade my walls more so I think I need to upgrade my

castle right yeah we call it asks a lot of money but thankfully I have a lot of

money hopefully with this upgrade I can start

crafting gems right I got a farmer tool like station just pretty nice where is

my gem station del game do I have a banker now as well so this guy I just

give him money and he waits like two or three days and gives me a lot of money

back not a lot but just some interest I guess I don't want to deal with him just

yet cuz I need the money to upgrade some stuff I'm gonna go and hire some farmers

just so I can get the farm going so let me just go all the way back here and buy

some farmer tools and also recruit some dudes there we go like do you see how

many money it costs to get a farm going and honestly in my opinion I don't think

it's that rewarding okay is there only one homeless guy over here there we go

that's one farmer ok now go to your post dude it's over here on less okay I think

since we haven't found out how to make the gems and Aynsley I just explored

everywhere and I still don't know I'm just gonna go ahead and start repairing

the shit so that we can get out of this island

and maybe we can like unlock that upgrade in the next one in the next

level and also I'm gonna need some money from you guys pretty quick cuz the ship

costs a crap time to repair ok I think I have there we go I have enough money to

start their ship repairs and don't bump bump bump bump thump thump thump thump

there we go now we have these we have the ship kind

of repaired but we still need the parts to repair it wait hold on

wait a second oh they changed it so you only need 10 coins to repair the ship oh

okay the way it used to be like you need to

spend that 10 coins at first to just get this frame and then you needed to put

like a coin for each piece and as you can see there are a lot of pieces in

here oh this is a lot nicer because repairing the ship in the previous game

was like a pain in the ass okay I'm gonna need you guys to come back home

soon because if you get caught out here in the middle of the night

I can't guarantee your safety I can actually guarantee your non safety

because you're gonna die if the green comes it that way oh my farmers give me

the money there you go these are my boys you don't have any money for me yet okay

oh yeah we're starting to get some more some money from the farm which is good

that's all right there we go there we go oh I'm done I think it's done one more

piece on that mine there for this let's freaking go baby

I got my ship why are you going that way isn't the pier the other way oh okay now

my dad that's where I park it and now we need to spend more money so I can get

out of here I'm just pooping gold out of here for

these people but yeah I think that's a pretty good spot to leave this video

because on the next episode I think we're gonna be able to gather this

island and settle in into a new world where maybe probably we're gonna be able

to find out how to make gems and to unlock the new upgrades and also to

revive whatever thing just crashed on me in the beginning because I think that's

like a new horse that can ride on so if you made it this far and enjoyed this

please let me know because I would love to make this a series and at least

consider hitting that strap on to not miss any new uploads I hope to see you

all in the next one have a great as your day ticket

For more infomation >> My FAVORITE game is BACK!! - Duration: 18:28.

-------------------------------------------

'It was her passion': Family of college graduate, 22 - It is a gentle lion, close to humans - Duration: 11:38.

'It was her passion': Family of college graduate, 22, mauled to death by a lion which escaped a LOCKED enclosure at a North Carolina zoo speak out, after facility confirms the animal was shot dead when attempts to tranquilize it failed

The heartbroken family of a North Carolina preserve intern who was mauled to death by a lion that escaped its enclosure said the recent college graduate died 'following her passion'.

Alexandra Black, 22, was killed by a male lion named Matthai while working Sunday at the Conservators Center in Burlington.

Officials said an animal husbandry team led by a keeper was doing a routine cleaning when one of the lions managed to break free from a locked space.

Matthai then entered the area where the team was cleaning and quickly mauled Black to death. Her loved ones since released a statement seen on ABC News: 'Our beautiful, intelligent, passionate Alex had worked, unpaid, at several animal-related ventures.

'This was her fourth internship, because she really wanted to make a career of working with animals.

Black's family described her again as 'a beautiful young woman who had just started her career,' adding, 'there was a terrible accident, and we are mourning. Zoo officials said that a lion was shot and killed after the deadly attack.

Officials said several attempts were made to tranquilize the animal, but those failed, according to CBS News. The animal was then shot and killed so that the attacked worker could be retrieved.

Black is a recent graduate of Indiana State University. She is from New Palestine, Indiana. Black had been working at the Center for the past two weeks as an intern, her family said.

Authorities are still investigating. The Conservators Center will remain closed until further notice. 'The Conservators Center is devastated by the loss of a human life today,' it said in a statement.

Matthai, the lion, is described by the center as 'more shy than his siblings Calvin, Katrina and Savik when it comes to visitors, but he is an enthusiastic recipient of attention from the people he knows best.

'He is a little nervous by nature, so he relies on cues from his bolder neighbors like Willow and Calvin when deciding how to react to new experiences like a person playing acoustic guitar nearby or if there is a loud noise nearby,' according to a description of the lion on the Center's web site.

The Center was founded in 1999 in Mebane. It was then relocated to its current location, a 45-acre, wooded lot in Caswell County. It is home to more than 80 animals and 20 species, among them lions and tigers.

An estimated 16,000 people visit the Center each year. The public is invited to take walking tours. The Center was created as an educational nonprofit which accepts animals rescued from 'unacceptable conditions.

The heartbroken family of a North Carolina preserve intern who was mauled to death by a lion that escaped its enclosure said the recent college graduate died 'following her passion'.

Alexandra Black, 22, was killed by a male lion named Matthai while working Sunday at the Conservators Center in Burlington.

Officials said an animal husbandry team led by a keeper was doing a routine cleaning when one of the lions managed to break free from a locked space.

Matthai then entered the area where the team was cleaning and quickly mauled Black to death. Her loved ones since released a statement seen on ABC News: 'Our beautiful, intelligent, passionate Alex had worked, unpaid, at several animal-related ventures.

'This was her fourth internship, because she really wanted to make a career of working with animals.

Black's family described her again as 'a beautiful young woman who had just started her career,' adding, 'there was a terrible accident, and we are mourning. Zoo officials said that a lion was shot and killed after the deadly attack.

Officials said several attempts were made to tranquilize the animal, but those failed, according to CBS News. The animal was then shot and killed so that the attacked worker could be retrieved.

Black is a recent graduate of Indiana State University. She is from New Palestine, Indiana. Black had been working at the Center for the past two weeks as an intern, her family said.

Authorities are still investigating. The Conservators Center will remain closed until further notice. 'The Conservators Center is devastated by the loss of a human life today,' it said in a statement.

Matthai, the lion, is described by the center as 'more shy than his siblings Calvin, Katrina and Savik when it comes to visitors, but he is an enthusiastic recipient of attention from the people he knows best.

'He is a little nervous by nature, so he relies on cues from his bolder neighbors like Willow and Calvin when deciding how to react to new experiences like a person playing acoustic guitar nearby or if there is a loud noise nearby,' according to a description of the lion on the Center's web site.

The Center was founded in 1999 in Mebane. It was then relocated to its current location, a 45-acre, wooded lot in Caswell County. It is home to more than 80 animals and 20 species, among them lions and tigers.

An estimated 16,000 people visit the Center each year. The public is invited to take walking tours. The Center was created as an educational nonprofit which accepts animals rescued from 'unacceptable conditions.

The heartbroken family of a North Carolina preserve intern who was mauled to death by a lion that escaped its enclosure said the recent college graduate died 'following her passion'.

Alexandra Black, 22, was killed by a male lion named Matthai while working Sunday at the Conservators Center in Burlington.

Officials said an animal husbandry team led by a keeper was doing a routine cleaning when one of the lions managed to break free from a locked space.

Matthai then entered the area where the team was cleaning and quickly mauled Black to death. Her loved ones since released a statement seen on ABC News: 'Our beautiful, intelligent, passionate Alex had worked, unpaid, at several animal-related ventures.

'This was her fourth internship, because she really wanted to make a career of working with animals.

Black's family described her again as 'a beautiful young woman who had just started her career,' adding, 'there was a terrible accident, and we are mourning. Zoo officials said that a lion was shot and killed after the deadly attack.

Officials said several attempts were made to tranquilize the animal, but those failed, according to CBS News. The animal was then shot and killed so that the attacked worker could be retrieved.

Black is a recent graduate of Indiana State University. She is from New Palestine, Indiana. Black had been working at the Center for the past two weeks as an intern, her family said.

Authorities are still investigating. The Conservators Center will remain closed until further notice. 'The Conservators Center is devastated by the loss of a human life today,' it said in a statement.

Matthai, the lion, is described by the center as 'more shy than his siblings Calvin, Katrina and Savik when it comes to visitors, but he is an enthusiastic recipient of attention from the people he knows best.

'He is a little nervous by nature, so he relies on cues from his bolder neighbors like Willow and Calvin when deciding how to react to new experiences like a person playing acoustic guitar nearby or if there is a loud noise nearby,' according to a description of the lion on the Center's web site.

The Center was founded in 1999 in Mebane. It was then relocated to its current location, a 45-acre, wooded lot in Caswell County. It is home to more than 80 animals and 20 species, among them lions and tigers.

An estimated 16,000 people visit the Center each year. The public is invited to take walking tours. The Center was created as an educational nonprofit which accepts animals rescued from 'unacceptable conditions.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét