Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

Bakayoko joined Chelsea in the summer of 2017 having forged a reputation as one of the world's most promising midfielders during his spell at Monaco

But he flopped after being charged with the responsibility of replacing Nemanja Matic at Stamford Bridge and was sent to Milan earlier this year

Milan are understood to have the option to sign Bakayoko from Chelsea on a permanent basis if he sufficiently impresses them

And, having initially struggled at the San Siro, the 24-year-old believes he is approaching top form for Gennaro Gattuso's team

Nothing special happened," Bakayoko told RMC Sport. "I just kept on working. "Maybe I needed a period of adaptation, now it's done, I'm well acclimatised to the championship

There's no secret, you just have to work and be released mentally. "I'm here to help the team, at the moment I'm doing my best but I have not got to my best yet

I can do better, and most importantly, I hope to be able to score my best first goal soon

Bakayoko can aid his chances of becoming a full-time member of Gattuso's squad by replicating the performances he delivered at Monaco

But he says ultimately it is up to AC Milan and Chelsea to determine where he will be playing his football beyond the end of the season

Future? I'm happy here but it's not my decision," Bakayoko added. "It's up to the club and Chelsea

At the end of the season we will talk to understand what to do." Bakayoko will be eager to make his mark when Milan return to action against Sampdoria on January 12

Next up for Chelsea, meanwhile, is Wednesday's Premier League showdown with Southampton

Get Chelsea latest news updates directly to your inbox Subscribe Thank you for subscribing

For more infomation >> Chelsea transfer news Future? It is not my decision - It is up to the club and Chelsea Bakayoko says - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

【皆さんに伝えたい】本当にありがとうございました!!!This is the last vdeo in 2018 - Duration: 3:00.

My lips are very dry because of the cold weather, and they are really red.

Hi guys. My name is Moa.

Thank you very much for your support this year.

I appreciate it.

Thank you very much for your support this year.

I spent almost of the time on Youtube this year.

I said I was going to upload videos once a week in the first video in 2018.

But later half of the year, I uploaded two or three videos in a week.

I was living in Canada first two months, and I came back to Japan in March.

I had soooooo many experiences since I came back here.

I made free hug videos in Tokyo.

I was invited to take videos in YouTube Space in Tokyo.

I took videos with people who I really wanted to meet.

I had soooooo many experiences since I came back here.

Did you watch my videos ?

My boyfriend came to Japan for the first time.

We went to Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto.

My boyfriend and I took so many videos, and I still have videos that I haven't uploaded yet.

I will upload them next year.

I hope you are looking forward to watching them.

He will probably come to Japan next April.

I want to meet up when he comes here.

I will discuss with him about that.

If you have somewhere that you want us to go, like sightseeing spots, restaurants or cafes,

please let me know.

We don't have any plans yet, so please let me know.

I want to make videos that have so much impact next year.

What are videos that have so much impact ?

I will make videos so that you can have fun.

And I have decided new year's resolutions,

so I will tell you in another video.

How was 2018 for you ?

Please comment down below.

Thank you very very much for your support this year.

I hope that you will continue to kindly support me next year.

Are you ready ?

This is the last ending in this year.

If you like this video don't forget to like, subscribe and comment down below.

Thank you guys so much for watching.

I'll see you guys next year. Bye-Bye.

I forgot to tell you this.

Don't forget Moa !!

I reached 5000 subcribers and that was this year's resolution.

Thank you very much.

I got over 8000 subs now.

That's amazing.

See you guys again soon. Bye.

For more infomation >> 【皆さんに伝えたい】本当にありがとうございました!!!This is the last vdeo in 2018 - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

'It is SCARY': Liverpool star Virgil van Dijk picks out THREE team-mates after Arsenal win - Duration: 3:38.

 Liverpool went into the showdown at Anfield well aware they could open up a nine-point gap over second-place Tottenham

 And they had Salah, Firmino and Mane to thank as they reacted perfectly to Ainsley Maitland-Niles' early goal for Arsenal

 Salah and Mane's goals came as Firmino bagged his first hat-trick for Liverpool, who are seven points clear after Manchester City beat Southampton to leapfrog Spurs on Sunday

 **PREDICT FIVE RESULTS AND WIN £25,000 - FREE TO PLAY HERE** Van Dijk picked out Liverpool's frontline as evidence of the Reds' ability to recover from setbacks after they were doubted at the start of the season

 And his comments off the back of the 5-1 win will send shivers down the spines of the defenders who still have to face them this term

 "We were almost perfect, we conceded the goal and that was the only thing," said Virgil van Dijk

 "But it was an important win. We have finished 2018 pretty well and hopefully we can keep that going

 "Confidence is definitely here, but it can change over a couple of games. We won't get carried away

 "There'll be setbacks as always in life, but it's how you react and so far we've been doing pretty well

 "At the beginning of the season people were saying they [the front three] didn't click

They're fantastic. "They can be undefendable. It's scary, good players, and I'm happy to see that

" Salah, Firmino and Mane have been supported by Xherdan Shaqiri, a summer signing from Stoke

 And the Swiss winger believes there is more to come from Jurgen Klopp's side in the new year

 "You can improve all the time," Shaqiri said. "It's true we are not really perfect at the moment

We can always improve." Next up for Liverpool is Thursday's top-of-the-table clash with City at the Etihad

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét