Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

Jojo: As many days go by

Ahmad: Special moments arrive.

Almira: Christmas spirit comes alive 'cause there is you and I.

Jojo: It's the end of the year. Feeling grateful, far or near.

Almira: This whole time you were by my side.

Your presence is a gift to me.

Ahmad: Step by Step. Hand and hand.

No matter the weather, we will stand.

Julie: Lights shine everywhere. Love is in the air.

Children smiling and hearts are shining.

Jojo: Drinking hot choco under the mistletoe.

We're intertwining. This feels so right!

Ahmad & Almira: The beauty of every ending leads to a new beginning.

Ahmad: Leaving behind

Almira: That makes us cry.

Ahmada & Almira: This is the time.

Julie: You will be fine.

Jojo: Fill your heart with love 'cause this is your start.

Almira & Julie: Wings spreading out!

There's a light of hope. No doubt.

Jojo & Ahmad: Look as the snow fades.

Your pain will melt away.

Julie & Almira: The answers you need are coming. Don't worry.

Everyone: Have faith.

Believe.

and show the world the real you.

Jojo: That's the key so

Everyone: Merry Christmas~!

For more infomation >> Original Christmas Song for You! - "A Beautiful Ending" by Jojo, Almira Kate, Julie, & Ahmad - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Madagasca Hello, Dollface#3 Best Cartoon For Kids And Children - Sam Welch - Duration: 3:31.

Where's the hold on circuit Marty, have you never had a talking lady friend before?

Then listen up to King Julien the lady friends they like to tell you all kinds of crazy things, right?

But there is a simple way to deal with all of this

Do everything she says and shut up about it? Okay

Negative we do not take dollies on Undercover missions fun gets bigger when you share it

All right, just this once

Mitali to keep her profile low and her voice chip shot

Coming up make a left

Once again, it should be the first left then

Upside-down color smiles

Hmm good man. Do not command dolly. Think about that and let me know when you get your head on straight

In addition to echoey flashback voices, I also do impressions

Check it out. This is Mort. I love food because I'm a dumb dumb head. Yay

That was dead-on, right? I

love flowers

moonbeams and nonviolent protests

What in the name of incense and peppermint's oh

He's gone hippie

What have you done soldier no skipper

We did this that lunar corn chip never belonged in a miss perky doll

It violates all laws of nature and injection-molded plastic. I do like your shirt

Tell me there's an antidote for this lovey-dovey brain poisoning us are just 20 cc's of senseless destruction stat, Mon Rico

Come on, let's go blow something up

Yeah, what are you gonna do man beam I thought hippies were nonviolent

Twisted everything that learner called Stanfill but there's one thing you can't defeat

All you need is star kisses Bolin hugging and a pixie ticket to the peaceful land of imagination

For more infomation >> Madagasca Hello, Dollface#3 Best Cartoon For Kids And Children - Sam Welch - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Summer Camp Island Monster Visit#3 Best Cartoon For Kids And Children - Chloe Birch - Duration: 3:21.

What are you dummies doing here?

What oh, yeah, I definitely turned to me to Cookie

Monster yeah, obviously what have we done we should have been true to ourselves and none of this would have happened Oh

Oscar I'm so sorry. What am I gonna do without you cookie?

Why are you so upset we kids for breakfast right Ally?

Stop sniffling Howie you need to act like a real monster. I am a real monster

What

I'm not like you God monster

We've never scared children and Oscar and Hedgehog are our friends

I'm sorry, if that bothers you or if you think we're lesser monsters because of it

But we like who we are and if we listen to Oscar earlier, and he wouldn't be cookies right now

Hey, what's all the crying about

Oscar

We thought you were cookies

Oscar I'm so sorry. You were right. We finally told God monster the truth

I don't like scaring. Joenie. Oh

My I can't even tell you I'm so relieved it's been exhausting being this monstrous this is so wonderful

Why didn't you tell us sooner I was afraid I thought you monsters always looked up to me

I was trying to set a good monster example for you. You should have seen my god monster

She was horrifying she's scared kids just by looking at him and her God monster

She needs a whole kid before her morning coffee. Now. This was a monster. I live down here by myself

But I get so lonely. Yeah, I'd befriend kids and bring him down to my lair and we bake cookies and play board games

But what happens to the children if you don't cook and eat them, oh, they grow old and then they don't call me anymore

God monster, you don't have to hide down here. Come hang with us

Do you ever play croquet? I'd like to give it a try

I'm so sorry. You felt you couldn't be honest with me. You know, I love you no matter what

back at you God monster

Would you like an Oscar cookie no, thanks

Though still kind of creeped me out

Hey

Are you gonna hit the ball? I'm growing cobwebs over here

Well, you better start befriending them cuz I'll hit it when I'm ready. You play like an old lady

Okay is great. I could really get into this

shiny mother

Oscar as long as you're not cookies, I don't care what you are

This is just like when I left my husband

For more infomation >> Summer Camp Island Monster Visit#3 Best Cartoon For Kids And Children - Chloe Birch - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

Driver And Owner Scheme 2019 | Maruthi Swift Dzire Car For 50,000/- | Latest Government Schemes 2019 - Duration: 2:22.

Driver And Owner Scheme 2019

Maruthi Swift Dzire Car For 50,000/-

Latest Government Schemes 2019

For more infomation >> Driver And Owner Scheme 2019 | Maruthi Swift Dzire Car For 50,000/- | Latest Government Schemes 2019 - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

SUPERHERO RESCUE TEAM SAVES BABY BIRDS 💖 Play Doh Cartoons For Kids - Duration: 10:21.

Hi Luka's fan. Today we continue with another episode on WOA Luka Channel:

RESCUE TEAM SAVES BABY BIRD

If you feel this video is some kind of cool stop motion animation.

Please hit "Subscribe" and "Like"

buttons below to see better episodes on WOA Luka Channel.

And don't forget ro hit the ♪BELL♪

For more infomation >> SUPERHERO RESCUE TEAM SAVES BABY BIRDS 💖 Play Doh Cartoons For Kids - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

Where is Chicky? Funny Cartoon For Kids | HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019 - Duration: 15:09.

Welcome to our channel.

"Where is Chicky? Funny Cartoon For Kids" is an animated series full of imagination for children.

You are watching the episode " Where is Chicky? Funny Cartoon For Kids | HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019"

Please Like, share our videos and do not forget to subscribe for not missing any.

For more infomation >> Where is Chicky? Funny Cartoon For Kids | HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019 - Duration: 15:09.

-------------------------------------------

CRAZY NEW YEAR HACKS FOR YOU│Happy New Year 2019│SIMPLE LIFE HACKS│Sadia G Official - Duration: 11:42.

CRAZY NEW YEAR HACKS FOR YOU│Happy New Year 2019│SIMPLE LIFE HACKS│Sadia G Official

For more infomation >> CRAZY NEW YEAR HACKS FOR YOU│Happy New Year 2019│SIMPLE LIFE HACKS│Sadia G Official - Duration: 11:42.

-------------------------------------------

Are You Truly Hypothyroid? Caution For Those Seeing a Functional Medicine Provider. - Duration: 6:29.

Hey, this is Dr. Ruscio. Let's discuss if you're truly hypothyroid.

This is something that I discussed in the past but I just got out of a visit with someone

who was told they were hypothyroid and they were put on Armour thyroid, and they felt

terrible the entire time.

Actually gaining weight, losing hair, becoming more fatigued, having lower moods and having

trouble with sleeping.

Now, why might this happen?

Perhaps you've heard me comment before that while I appreciate much of what the field

of integrative and alternative medicine does, unfortunately, as someone who practices in

that field, I think the liberal use of thyroid medication and doling out a diagnosis of being

hypothyroid, has increased to the point now where we really need to call attention to

it and amend this problem.

Now what happens here?

Well, in functional medicine, we will sometimes use ranges that are a bit narrower than conventional

medicine will use.

This, in some cases, has merit.

However, we have to be careful with being too liberal in how tight of a range we use

because the downside is we can start diagnosing people with a condition who actually don't

have it and therefore patients can be treated with treatments that they don't actually

need.

This is exactly what is happening more often than not.

I would say now I probably see a case of this a month, and I just got done with one.

And so it is something that needs to be called attention to.

And I don't think it's the fault of the provider, I think the providers are trying

to do the best they can, and I think the problem emanates from the fact that the educational

model and functional and alternative medicine might be a bit too progressive.

So what happens is, someone is told they have hypothyroid when they actually don't.

The short story is, if you're seeing a natural provider or even a conventional provider who's

operating in more of an integrative, functional and progressive model (again, that's a good

thing) to safeguard against the fact that the person you may be working with might be

operating under a model that's way too progressive with the use of thyroid hormone, I would get

a second opinion.

Now, there's a fairly easy way to check this even if you can't get a second opinion.

If your TSH is not flagged high by the lab, and correspondingly your free T4 is not flagged

low by the lab (not by the clinician); the lab would have a high next to it, or bold,

or out of range, if you don't see both of those, then you most likely do not need thyroid

hormone.

Now, for someone who is suffering and not feeling well, I understand someone telling

you, oh, these thyroid levels aren't where they should be, and this could explain your

fatigue, your depression, your constipation, your loose hair.

I understand how attractive that is, but it's important that we don't fall prey to a promise

that does not have the appropriate substantiation attached to it.

And unfortunately, I think this is happening more often than it should be in the realm

of integrative and functional medicine care for thyroid.

Now, on the other side of the coin, I'm not fully in opposition to someone who may

have non-optimal levels of thyroid hormone performing a trial on a thyroid hormone medication

to see if they feel better.

But I would say after four to 12 weeks, one to three months, if someone is not clearly

feeling better, then that is likely not something to be used and that I think is the most progressive

statement that we can make.

So if you are told by a progressive minded provider, doesn't matter if they're an

MD, or a DC, or an ND, or what have you, if you're told by a provider that you have

hypothyroidism, I would inquire if it's true hypothyroidism, or if it's non-optimal

thyroid function but not hypothyroid, and try to discern that in the conversation with

the clinician.

And I would also either get a second opinion or look at the labs yourself and if you're

not seeing flagged high TSH paired with flagged low free T4, then you may want to be a bit

more cautious before you jump on a thyroid hormone.

I understand the appeal is there, but if you're given a hormone and you don't need it, you

can actually have an exacerbation of your symptoms and feel worse.

Now there's a time and a place for considering a trial of thyroid hormone, yes, but I would

first recommend going through a protocol to improve your lifestyle and your diet, and

your gut health because this can be the source, in fact, in the particular case I'm referring

to, this gal clearly has digestive symptoms that are likely driving her fatigue, and as

we get her digestion better, she's less bloated, less constipated, and has less abdominal

pain, I am very confident her fatigue will improve.

I would make one of the first couple maneuvers to look to your diet and lifestyle, look to

your gut health, my book Healthy Gut, Healthy You, lays out a plan for both of these in

case you're in need for that, but before you jump to the thyroid hormone, whatever

plan you do, I would take steps to improve your diet and your lifestyle and your gut

health, then re-evaluate your symptoms because the need for this thyroid hormone may not

be there and make sure you are crystal clear in knowing that you actually need the thyroid

hormone before you go on it.

Because, while yes, often times thyroid hormone level optimization is typified as being this

holy grail of wellness, unfortunately when you are not hypothyroid and you are given

hormone, the hormone can actually make you feel worse.

And that, of course, is counter-productive and something we want to avoid.

This is Dr. Ruscio, hopefully, this information helps you get healthy and back to your life. Thanks.

For more infomation >> Are You Truly Hypothyroid? Caution For Those Seeing a Functional Medicine Provider. - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

Cute Baby/Toddler Playing in Snow for the First Time - Duration: 5:33.

(laughs)

He's so happy, Wannie!

Dashie, Dashie, look!

Hi

Dashie!

Dashie!

(baby talk)

You like the snow, Dash.

He doesn't feel cold.

He's even touching it.

Geez.

How's he not cold?

Dash, Dash! Dashie!

Too bad Alden's not here

Yes, too bad. :(

So cold.

He has extra clothes, right?

Yes, he has extra clothes.

Dachie!

Wow! So cold.

He doesn't feel cold.

Oh?

Yiee...

Come on, stand-up! It's cold now.

Dashie! Dashie!

Grandma's gonna... Whoo!

Dashie, Dashie, look oh...

Wow, wow...

Grandma's really throwing snow at you.

Wow, Dash.

There you go.

His face is like...

"What are you doing?"

There you go!

Hi!

Hi!

Give him a snowball, Marinelle.

Dash, here.

Throw it to them!

Throw!

He's doing it like this. He's wants to squeeze it.

I don't think he's gonna lay down though

The snow is not that cold...

yeah, it's not.

Yay!

It's sunny.

But it looks like we need to go now.

Looks like dark clouds are coming.

Yeah, it's getting dark.

Ok, Dash. We gotta go.

Dash, let's go.

Bye!

Kick it!

OK, let's change!

Changing time! Bye, snow!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét