Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Jan 1 2019

assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

hi! my name is Revlyne Savira Prasetyo my student number is 1800029264

hello! my name is Annisa Fitriani my student number 1800029234

we are from class D

and were going to do a job interview

so happy watching:))

could you please tell me a little about yourself?

my name is Annisa Fitriani i am twenty two years old

i have graduated from Ahmad Dahlan University

majoring in Public Health

when i was in collage i also active in organization

what are your strengths?

i would like to think that my creativity

my passion to learn new things

and my friendly personality as my strength

what are your weaknesses?

i often to lose focus when i have too many distractions

next i am a perfectionist

so, sometimes it takes a long time to finish a job because i want to finish perfectly

what are your short goals?

my goal is to become a better person so that i can give better influence

to the people around me especially at work

and what are your long term goals?

i want to see myself extracting every single drop of experience as i move ahead

and then where do you want to see yourself in 5 years from now?

a hospital management

i want to develop my skill set

i would like to learn on the job

and i am going to generate your company as the top 3 public relation agency in Indonesia

if you could change one thing about your personality, what would it be and why?

i want to be able to fulfil my time well so that the assignment that i produce

can be accompli shed well and with more quality

what does succes mean to you?

succes is when i can finish my job on time with maximum results

what does failure mean to you?

failure is when i cannot finished my job not on time

why should we hire you?

because i have enough experience in this field

and field is my own passion

so i have a very strong spirit for this field

okay , thanks you

could you please tell me a little about yourself?

my name is Revlyne Savira Prasetyo i am twenty one years old

i'm a freash graduated from Ahmad Dahlan University

mojaring in Public Health

i'm from Lombok , i have a lots of organization experience

what are your strengths?

i'm an optimistic person, i believe that every job can be done

that's why no matter how hard the job is

i always manage to get every tasks done

what are your weaknesses?

i'm bit of a perfectionist

which causing me to take longer time to get a certain job done

because i demand everything to be perfectly done

what are your short goals?

my short term goal is to get in reputed company

where i can utilize my skill and i improve my career path

what are your long term goals?

my long term goal is to be respectable position in that organization

okay ,where do you want to see yourself in 5 years from now?

in 5 years, i see myself advancing in terms of skill and achieving the goals that are set by the hospital

through my growth, i would also love to take more oppurtunities and be involved in my area

okay

if you could change one thing about your personality, what would it be and why?

i'm easily frustrated when it comes to people who don't work really hard.

i tend to set standards and I want other people to meet my expectations

i know that people have their own ways to work

which is why I want to be more understanding so that I can be better at helping the other workers to improve

okay , what does succes mean to you?

i define success as doing my job well, and giving my best everytime in every job

also be recognized as a hard worker for it

okay, what does failure mean to you?

i see failure as knowing that you have the potential, but you decide not to do anything about it

and not willing to take the risk to learn and improve yourself for the better when you have the chance

okay

why should we hire you?

because my skills set is the perfect match for what this hospital is looking for

therefore I would be a great asset to this hospital

i enjoy to work with people

and I really hope to be a part of the great team and community in this hospital

okay thank you

you're welcome

thank you for watching our video:))

assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

For more infomation >> Questions and Answers for Job Interview | English Final Examination Semester 1 - Duration: 6:44.

-------------------------------------------

Easy Hairstyle for Round Face ! |SaySwag - Duration: 12:42.

Lets see how to do hair style for plus size women.

Here we have a special hairstylist Lame ,he is going to do hairstyle for me. .

So lets go to the video .

I'll show what types of hairstyles will suit for plus size women

Usually plus size people have round faces.

So your hairstyle shouldn't be define that is important.

I'll show you what kind of hairstyles suits for her.

Lets see what hairstyles you can do if you go for outing, party,functions or wedding

Or if you have less density ,dry or Frizzy you can try these hairstyles.

First do comb and remove the tangles

After that whichever hairstyle you need whether its a curl or straight define it.

Curling is best to look voluminous hair.

I'll show you how to do hair style for thin hair to look densely.

Im going to divide in section wise.

Take a top area into sections.

Then take a section of hair and using tong do curls.

Place the tong for 30 or 40 sec and leave it and curl it till end.

Then you will get neat curls and take another section & do curl.

Repeat the same thing.

You can see the difference between these two curls.

You can do how you prefer.

Take another section and repeat the same.

Before doing curls compulsory use heat protection because it helps your hair from heat.

Just do a spray and do curls it prevent your hair.

Shampoo and conditioner is important thing.

Before styling your hair use good shampoo and conditioner.

You have maintain your hair while doing curling or straightening your hair.

Many people face hair falls or hair damage because of doing curler.

Its because they might not be use heat protector.

Take some section in crown part and do curling.

There is no necessary to take partition like this you can take whichever side you prefer.

After doing curls apply serum.

You can prefer any serum.

Comb the hair with your finger.

For more infomation >> Easy Hairstyle for Round Face ! |SaySwag - Duration: 12:42.

-------------------------------------------

AAP New Recommendations for Car Seat Safety! 👋 Nursing Vlog - Duration: 3:29.

So, I woke up this morning to a phone full of messages

about of the new recommendations for car seats from the American Academy of Pediatrics

Now, normally I would stay curled up in bed

because I was on call last night but I have a three-and-a-half-year-old nephew that I

love dearly

So, I had to address this change.

So, for as long as I've known anything about car seats

the recommendation was once the baby leaves the hospital

they stay rear facing in the car seat until they hit their "Terrific Twos."

However

The American Academy of Pediatrics has new recommendations.

And though it's not as easy as

"Happy second birthday, now you can glare at me through my rear view mirror."

It is kinda sorta simple.

The basics of it is this:

The car seats that you have, have height and weight limits.

It is of utmost importance that you know what these are

because these are your new milestones for transitioning from one position to the next.

So, this is one of those times where you want to be sure to RTFM.

Read the *bleep* manual.

So, starting with the rear facing okay

the one you're bringing baby home from my hospital in.

You typically, got two options.

You got the infant bucket seat or the convertible seat.

The infant bucket seat is convenient because you can take baby out of the car

and carry them around with you, while they're still in the seat.

However, they will most likely outgrow that before they are eligible to face forward

and gain that expert marksman-like aim when they're throwing *bleep* at you.

So, you're gonna have to buy another car seat, while they're still rear facing.

The convertible seats that you bring baby home and stay in the car

and the beauty of these are

they transition to the front facing car seat

without having to buy a whole 'nother car seat

once they hit that milestone

which is no longer two years old

but when they exceed the height weight limit of that car seat.

Are you still with me?

Either option you choose, is up to you okay?

Moving on.

Then your little bam-bam keeps growing.

Okay, they don't stop.

I shouldn't say bam-bam I should really say bamboo, because they grow so fast.

Feels like just the other day, I was tripping over my nephew

and now he's like three and a half, and he's dunking on me.

So now they've exceeded the height and weight limits of the forward facing and seat

it's recommended that they now transition to a belt positioning booster seat.

Which should have a high back for the safest protection.

Until they're too tall for that.

Once they're too tall for that.

If they're anywhere between 8 and 12 and over four foot nine inches tall

then they can sit properly in the backseat on their own.

So, what is proper?

Okay proper is when the seat part of the belt is lying across the upper thighs,

and the shoulder strap that comes down in across the chest

and not the neck or the belly.

With their knees bent at the front of the seat.

No facing forward like that they're still too small.

If they don't meet those requirements.

It's recommended that they stay in a booster seat until they can,

doesn't matter how old they are.

People, please.

Understand that for kids 1 through 13 the leading cause of death

is car crashes.

I mean think about the fragility of their neck and their spine

and the their big ol' heads moving around.

I can't stress it enough that you choose the right car seat and install it correctly.

Because I know you all care about your little ones,

just as much as I do my nephew.

Oh, snap!

Gotta get to work!

Excuse me for the brevity of this vlog,

there is so much more to know and I'm sure a lot of you know it.

So drop whatever knowledge you know in the comments below.

I promise you.

It will help someone else.

Don't forget to like my page.

Don't forget to share this with your friends, family, and loved ones.

But right now,

I'm clocking out,

so I can go clock in.

For more infomation >> AAP New Recommendations for Car Seat Safety! 👋 Nursing Vlog - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Search for man who shot and killed 7-year-old-girl, injured mother - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> Search for man who shot and killed 7-year-old-girl, injured mother - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

High wind warning issued for Davis and Weber counties on New Year's Eve (6 p.m.) - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> High wind warning issued for Davis and Weber counties on New Year's Eve (6 p.m.) - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Q2 Weather: 10p.m. with Bob McGuire for Dec. 31, 2018 - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> Q2 Weather: 10p.m. with Bob McGuire for Dec. 31, 2018 - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Big Plans for Cave Springs in 2019 - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> Big Plans for Cave Springs in 2019 - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Premier League clubs eye up January move for Tammy Abraham - Duration: 2:49.

Tammy Abraham's loan spell at Aston Villa is in danger of being cut short with four Premier League clubs keen on landing the Chelsea striker in the January transfer window

Wolves, Huddersfield, Burnley and Crystal Palace are all interested in landing Abraham, who has scored 14 goals in all competitions for Villa this season, on loan

Abraham had successful loan spells at Bristol City and Swansea before heading for Villa last summer

Wigan will attempt to sign Tyler Blackett from Reading when the January transfer market opens

Blackett is in demand having performed well during a difficult first half of the season for his club until his progress was halted by a red card at Millwall on Boxing Day

Stoke and Middlesbrough have also declared an interest in the 24-year-old former Manchester United defender who had loan spells at Blackpool, Birmingham and Celtic before joining the Royals in 2016

Blackett can play as a centre-half or left-back and Wigan are thought to be preparing a bid of around £400,000 in the hope of taking advantage of the recent upheaval at the Madejski Stadium

Reading's chief executive Ron Gourlay departed in November and was soon followed by manager Paul Clement and his coaching staff

Portuguese coach Jose Manuel Gomes was confirmed as Clement's permanent successor before Christmas

Gomes is expected to use the January market to impose his own style on the team which is languishing 23rd in the Championship at the turn of the year, and have won only four of their opening 25 games

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét