Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

Hi, I'm Christine Damko with the City of Temecula standing in front of Craft Burrito Company on Margarita Rd

and this is your Good News of the Week for December 31st, 2018.

The long-awaited Craft Burrito Company is finally here! Check out this family-owned restaurant that started 8 years ago at Camp Pendleton.

After serving only our military for several years, they started opening locations off base for everyone to enjoy.

They use fresh tortillas every day and have local craft beers on tap. Try your burrito deep fried, naked, or laid out for something different.

Bring the kids for dinner and sample everything on the menu. Welcome to Temecula, Craft Burrito!

Speaking of craft, our local craft breweries have brewed a special release beer called Resilience IPA

that will help fund the relief efforts following the tragic Camp Fire.

This beer is available for purchase at Craft Brewing Company, Refuge Brewery, Black Market Brewing Company, Karl Strauss, Wiens Brewing, and Garage Brewing Company.

Our local brewers are heavy on philanthropy so they're asking us for help to sell out this beer and help those affected in Northern California.

All proceeds made from the Resilience IPA will be donated to the Camp Fire Relief Fund created by Sierra Nevada Brewing Company.

This fund is dedicated to rebuilding and supporting the communities affected. Stop by one of the local breweries today to learn more and support the cause.

The Annual Grape Drop is happening tonight on New Years Eve!

Join us for an evening of fun at City Hall as we ring in the New Year with an East Coast grape drop at 9 pm and a West Coast grape drop at midnight.

Enjoy live music, vendors, kids events, and of course ice skating! The fun starts at 6 pm, we'll see you there!

The City of Temecula would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year! Enjoy the Grape Drop and drive safe.

That's it for me guys, I'll see you next year!

For more infomation >> Good News of the Week for December 31, 2018 👍🌞 - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Funeral For Fallen Officer - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Funeral For Fallen Officer - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

HPD: K-9 injured during search for cell phone store burglars - Duration: 0:23.

For more infomation >> HPD: K-9 injured during search for cell phone store burglars - Duration: 0:23.

-------------------------------------------

How to Plan Your Year (Ideas for New Year's Resolutions 2019) - Duration: 6:22.

hey it's almost 2019 and this is the time of year when people are crazy planning

their goals and they're anxious about the new year and I'm so excited I am with

Karen from completely Karin today. We're excited to collaborate and give

you some of our tips for planning 2019 because so many people will want to set

goals but I don't think they actually like plan their whole year yeah I don't

think so either No so Karen and I are gonna give you

some quick tips on how you can successfully plan 2019 so Carrie what is

your tip for planning you know your new year and your new year's resolutions

well this one's pretty obvious but really important I think and it is

totally deciding and evaluating what it is that you really want to do in the new

year do you want to lose 20 pounds do you want to find a better paying job do

you want to go back to school what is it that is important to you and what

direction do you want your life to go because this has to be something that

you really want otherwise you're literally not going to

stick with it throughout the year and I love that you said direction because I

think we all set goals like all of us want to lose weight right we all like

kerley I'm gonna be a better person in 29 yeah but like what direction do I

want my life to go in so that's an awesome win for like the general like

what should your goals be about yeah so I so another tip that I have for you on

planning this year is to plan your goals by month so when it comes to the New

Year people write down this huge list that they're all gonna get done in 2019

right but come like November December and you actually find that lives are

like and so this tip is all about saying hey I want to lose 20 pounds right well

I need to lose five of those pounds by March and then another five by like June

or July so yes you're checking in with yourself because if not you I'm sorry I

know there's videos about this all the time you can't lose 20 pounds in a month

so it does not work it's like literally not gonna happen

not to say with goals whether they're like Fitness related earth or not that

you can't just expect to get them all done in the last part of the year or the

first part of the year when you're really jazzed and excited so yeah take

the time with these goals now that you've got the direction and ideas for

what you want to do make sure you put a time period and say you know what this

goal I'm actually gonna get done by June 1st

so that was my tip for planning Maya is a great tip especially giving yourself

the time period because if you have a day of when you're like okay this is

where I need to be at this time you kind of break it down into smaller increments

you don't feel overwhelmed with all these things that you're trying to

accomplish you can break it down into smaller little bits of time yeah because

I mean January we're all like really jazzed about the goals maybe not so this

will help you avoid that if you can say hey by March I only have to do these

three things yeah that's my I think that's my tip everything works so

another tip that we have for you is to actually plan out 2019 on paper or on a

calendar smart but like something physical I know that a lot of us and

myself included I'll put my goals in my phone but I actually thrive off of a

piece of paper something that's documenting you

how do you do event every single morning I sit down at my desk and this is

literally the first thing I do I write down everything I want to get

accomplished that day and I put the most important things at the very top and I

have to write it down because I love my phone but if it's just like typed out on

my phone I literally will not do it it has to be like do any of these guys like

actually look at your notes once I don't like maybe my groceries like that's like

literally the only one is the grocery list so don't trust your phone and then

I just wanted to add that like knowing your Y is really going to push you

forward because if you know like when where and how is perfect and I think

those are all really great things right those are what you put on the calendar

exactly but the why of why you're doing it in the first place is going to push

you through those really hard days because we all go through times where

we're like why am I doing this why am I trying to lose this 20 pounds

because I've been working really hard and I've only lost four and it's March

first and what is happening here if you can look ahead and say how am I going to

look in three more months when I lose four more pounds that's almost 10 pounds

that is awesome yeah so if you know your why it's going

to help push through those really hard times and I love that end and I think

that when it comes to like planning your new year and new year's resolution these

tips that Karen and I have come up with are really gonna help you know your why

know the direction and know the how because absolutely we don't need help

getting jazz on New Year's Eve like with goals right that comes

naturally all y'all kind of know what what we're looking to do in the next

year maybe we don't know how or why why strong enough to push us through those

times when it's not fun anymore so we really hope that these tips helped you

out and if you haven't yet be sure to check out Karen's channel is called

completely Karen and we touch on very similar subjects with slightly different

audiences right I feel like I tend to skew a little bit younger right because

I can't give advice to people I haven't like one my my audience definitely is

more like women my age and so I think that's perfect I have a daughter that is

17 and she loves your channel I think you have so much value out of it and so

yeah I feel like we are kind of doing both of us you got every age group

covered yes well I can't thank Karin enough for being on this channel I hope

you enjoyed it please hit that like button if you did hit that subscribe

button if you haven't yet and of course I will see you in the next video so Abbi J

out.

For more infomation >> How to Plan Your Year (Ideas for New Year's Resolutions 2019) - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

8 Ball Pool New Cue For All 2019 Tb - Duration: 1:39.

8 Ball pool just do it hahahaha TB

8 Ball pool trick shots collection TB

8 Ball Pool Free Gift Tb

😍How To Win 250K in Scratch 😍 8 Ball Pool Trick 2018 TRICKY BOY

For more infomation >> 8 Ball Pool New Cue For All 2019 Tb - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

NC State in Florida for Gator Bowl on New Year's Eve - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> NC State in Florida for Gator Bowl on New Year's Eve - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Song for Sakura (And whoever who decides to make me mad) - Duration: 0:09.

Dear Sakura, how do you like a taste of your own medicine? 😑

For more infomation >> Song for Sakura (And whoever who decides to make me mad) - Duration: 0:09.

-------------------------------------------

Downtown Atlanta murals in time for Super Bowl - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> Downtown Atlanta murals in time for Super Bowl - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Champagne cocktails for New Year's Eve - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> Champagne cocktails for New Year's Eve - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

BBB has tips to get your finances in order for new year - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> BBB has tips to get your finances in order for new year - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Ron's Forecast for Monday, December 31 - Duration: 6:12.

For more infomation >> Ron's Forecast for Monday, December 31 - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

College Gurl has tips to prepare to pay for college - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> College Gurl has tips to prepare to pay for college - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Our New Year's Resolutions for 2019 - Duration: 17:19.

Hey our voyagers welcome back to our Channel I am so sorry that we've been m.i.a for the past couple of weeks

We have been enjoying the holidays here with my family in Southern California

We hope you guys had a nice holiday season. In this video

We are going to share with you our new year's resolutions for 2018

we have a lot and we're gonna let you guys in on what those are and

We're gonna take you guys with us and show you some highlights of Southern California today

As we are kind of out and about spending time with my family. All right, stay tuned

So Joseph's pumping the gas. We're filling up the car

This actually is not our car. This is my old car. It's a Nissan Versa

Out-of-focus

it's a Nissan Versa and I sold it to my parents before we hit the road and

Our truck is getting serviced right now. So

My parents were nice enough to let us borrow this for a week

Gracie say hi

Come here

We forgot to get her car seat out of the truck

So unfortunately Gracie does not have her car seat right now. What are you doing? I was just saying that you're pumping the gas

How often would you say that you have to pump the gas? When I'm with you? Yes. 100 percent of the time

You've never pumped gas while I've been in the car. Don't you think that's like the gentlemanly thing to do?

You don't think so? I think if I don't I'll get in trouble

That's not true. How much do you think, how much has your gas pumping gone down since we've got been together I mean significantly but...

Like 99.9 percent more?

How many really good homemade meals have you had? How much how many have those gone up since you and I got together? About the same.

No! Joseph!

That's not true. I make you breakfast all the time. I'm a good cook as well

But who makes you most of the meals? You. Okay, thank you

We are now experiencing Melisa's favorite part of Southern California, what is it?

I hate the traffic. As soon as we got into this part of California

My anxiety just went through the roof and I was reminded why we don't live here anymore

This is not... I mean, it's not even rush hour right now. It shouldn't be

Look at this

She grew up here, but she still can't accept it

It's gotten worse though. It's gotten worse because there's more and more people every year

So, oh, I don't like it.

I don't like it. I mean who does like this? Does anyone like this? Nobody likes this.

Right?

It's on sale. For how much?

$76 dollars. On sale. That's a lot.

Look how cute it is

She's holding a little Santa

So cute. Is that half off?

Yeah

I got to tell you this one looks really scary. They look scary. They're really nice

They're singing. They look like they're screaming. Don't they?

But they're cute

We are back here in the trailer, we had a really nice day with my parents and now it's time for

the purpose of this video

Not this time, which is our 2019 New Year's resolutions

Okay, so what are they?

I thought you were gonna start. You do number 1, I'll do number 2 - okay. So our first one is travel. Why are you

so hyper today? Our first one is travel related and in this past year

2018 we actually ended up going to - how many? 16. I think 16 states total and so in

2019 our new goal is to go to 16 new states. Or more. Or more. So at least 16 states

So that's our goal domestically and then we want to do at least one more international trip in

2019. One new country. One new country that we have not been to before so I think those are good reasonable

Realistic goals for us. Yeah, those are travel goals. Do you want about our YouTube goals next? Yes. YouTube goals

so you guys are part of this, too. You guys are very important part of this.

Our goal by the end of this next year. So by this time next year is to have 10,000 subscribers

So right now we're just under how many? 2,000. So our goal is to get to 10,000 or more

We'd be more than happy with more

10,000 more or we want 10,000 voyagers we're gonna call them but no we love building our community on here

and we really enjoy a YouTube channel and

Having an audience is just a really great thing and we are really passionate about it. So we would love to inspire more people to

take control of their life and

Travel and do whatever it is they want to do that makes them happy. Okay, so that's two - what's number three?

Well, it's related to the YouTube channel, which is with our audience and that is related to our website

www.rvoyagers.com

And we are trying to grow that as well

We are working on building for that

2018 we really really want to kick it up and

Build an audience on there as well and we have articles and other really valuable information on there that you guys might find

inspirational or useful and

We actually had a spotlight of another couple

that we featured on our website a little while ago and we're gonna include them this time we're gonna have them be our

shout out this video because you know

It coincides with them being featured on our website and they are...drumroll. Now you want the drumroll? Yeah

Touring Tastebuds

That's my song sorry it wasn't that great but this is a great couple

We really enjoy them and they're kind of like us on YouTube

They started their channel around the same time that we did and they actually renovated an Airstream. It was an older vintage Airstream

Really great couple and they have an awesome YouTube channel as well

So we will link them below you guys can check them out and we'll also link out the article below on our website that features

Them where we did an interview on them a little while back and when you go to our website

you can click the subscription box on there and

we promise you we have really exciting things coming out on our website and we will be

Working on a newsletter and things like that in 2018. So go ahead and check that out. We will link all that below

What's our next one? This is our last category right? Is fitness? Or do we have one more after that?

Yeah, so fitness we'll do fitness first. So we have two fitness goals. They sound pretty... I think everybody has fitness goals

So we are definitely like most people in this in this case. So we tried to make our goals realistic

It's not like we're saying and we're gonna be you know, working out, you know

Three hours every day and getting ripped or anything like that

We just want to do something that'll help us

stay in shape and get in a little better shape as well at the same time and it's also something that's realistic and that we

Can actually achieve on a you know throughout the whole year 2019

So our goal first off next year is to walk at least an hour every day

So it could be more than an hour, but at least an hour every day. Melisa is really good at this

She does it almost every day right now already. I need to get better at it

Sometimes I take days off and sometimes I do more and I don't get around to it

so a goal every day we walk at least an hour or more and this is really important for being RVers because

Living in an RV you can get really lazy with the amount of steps you take a day because you're in such a small space

And working remotely. We're not going to work. So that is other steps that you would normally get

So that's why we try to remind ourselves to walk at least an hour a day. Mm-hmm

And then on top of that we also.. Melisa is a big tennis player. She was, especially back in her high school days

I am NOT a big tennis player, but I like doing activities with Melisa and this is one sport

She really likes to play

So our next our other goal is we're gonna try to as often as possible obviously weather and climate permitting

play tennis at least once a week so that we can have another form of activity

That we can do together and also get a lot of exercise in which will be really good because when you're playing tennis you burn

burn pretty much everything because you're getting cardio. You're getting muscle building

Coordination and all kinds of stuff. So it's a really good workout. It's a lot of fun

What's the other one? Oh for me?

My personal fitness goal for 2019 is to commit to a yoga practice every single day

I've done this once for 30 days straight and I got great benefits from it, and I don't know what happened

I didn't stick with it

But I should have. So I'm gonna try at least at once a day every day to do some type of yoga

Even if it's just like a 5 or 10 minutes stretching, I think it's really important and my body responds really well to it

So we'll see how I am in 365 days

Starting January 1st. And our final goal

And this is a big one for us because we like to travel internationally and it's something that helps you when you travel

Internationally is to know more than one language. Mm-hmm. And so we obviously we're speaking it right now

We know English that's our native language both of us. But another really popular language across the world is what?

Espanol. Espanol. Spanish. It also ties into Melisa's heritage

She comes from a spanish-speaking family on both her mom and dad's side when you go back to the her grandparents

So it's really important for her to learn Spanish. She didn't learn it completely growing up

She knows bits and pieces. Right.

And I personally I just enjoy the language and it's something I studied in school

But never got to the point where I was

Conversational at it so our big goal for this year is to practice. What did we set as our goal?

We want to practice at least three hours a week and...three hours a week or a day? A week.

So at least kind of every other day. There's a really great app called Duolingo and it's free

I don't know if you've ever heard of it, but you guys should check it out

We're not sponsored or anything by them, but we just like and it's totally free. There's a bunch of languages on there

You can learn and it's really kind of fun interactive learning and we actually found a lot of improvement

Yeah, we've done it in the past for a consistent amount of time and we really saw some improvement

but our big goal here is to

practice it like we said three hours a week and whether that be something like Duolingo or any other type of app or

Watching spanish-language TV, listening to a spanish-language movie, music, reading

Spanish-language or most importantly going out and conversing with people who are fluent in Spanish. Yes

That's the big thing. Sort of taking a dive out the deep end

Melisa is much better at this than I am because she's not as shy around people with speaking

I'm shy speaking English around people sometimes so I'm definitely gonna be shy speaking a language I don't know

That's true. Melisa as

many of you may have noticed if you know her or if you've just seen her these videos she is not shy I

can be

So that's a big goal for us

And that's one we're going to keep in year after year until we do hopefully one day get fluent

Alright, so those are our New Year's resolutions for 2018. I think we can do it, right

I think we can, I think we can, I hope we can, I think we can

Why are you saying it so many times? Like the little engine that could.Oh my gosh.

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can

I'm going to say I hope we can. Not that way it's like an engine

That's what an engine does, doesn't it?

You can do this when you're a choo-choo train, I think I can. I hope I can, I think I can, I know I can. Like do the locomotion. Okay

Let's say we hope we can like the little engine that could

I think I can

We want to know from you guys we want to hear your new year's resolutions for 2019

Let us know in the comment section down below

And if you have any advice of how we can achieve our new year's resolutions

Like learning Spanish, be motivated to do yoga everyday, get to 10,000 subscribers. I don't know whatever it is that we are

Striving for...what? Exactly, if you happen to know 10,000 people that would really help us on the 10,000 subscribers side.

I don't know. Yeah, just have them click that subscribe..no I'm just kidding

If you have 10,000 people who really follow what you say

No, stop

Don't listen to him

No. No. Stop

Listen to me

No

Anything, any advice you guys have let us know in the comment section down below

We appreciate it. And we want to hear your news resolutions. And what else? Oh, yeah video, tell them

Yes we'd also as Melisa so awkwardly tried to prompt me there

We would like to know if you guys have any ideas of what you want to see from our channel in

2019 things you want to maybe see us continue doing or new things we haven't touched yet, new topics, new ideas

New tapics? What's a tapic?

It's like tapas but with topics. You make fun of me, I make fun of you

If you have any new tapics that you'd like us to cover, that's T-A-P-I-C-S, yes trademark pending. Tapics

If you have any new topics that you'd like us to cover

We would love to hear from you. If there's anything that you'd like us to continue doing we'd like to hear that as well

we really want to expand our

Channel and like we talked about our website over this new coming year and get new engaging topics for all of you out there. Yes

Thank you guys so much for your support this year if I could give you a hug I would

We would? Or just? Probably just Melisa

I need to get to know you a little better before I give you a hug

Maybe just a firm handshake?

No, we have a lot of love for you guys, thank you so much

This guy

If you like the video, you know the routine give us a thumbs up if you haven't subscribed go for it

And if you haven't clicked the notification bell do that as well so that you can know when we have new great

Obviously well-rehearsed videos like this. Yeah. Whoa. Oh my god. We ate too many sweets as holiday season. Let's just be honest

We did. That's what I said. We did. That's what I said. No you pointed to me

You always look at the viewers, the camera like they're in on something against me

I'm going to tickle you on camera

Don't act like you're not ticklish

You are ticklish Joseph

Melisa, but not in my arm. You are. True. He's very ticklish. But not in my arm.You are. True but not in my arm

I think you're trying to act like you're not ticklish on camera. But that's alight. I think you're doing

an awkward job of tickling but that's alright as well. Alright we need to end this, wrap this up. Yeah, I already did wrap it up. Wrap it up again

Okay. So again, if you liked this video thumbs up, oh wait yeah we'll see you guys on the video we already did the spiel

Bye! Happy New Year as well

You don't say happy new year, too

happy new year, too

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét