Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

Hi I'm Finn Kelly and today I want to talk about investing 101.

Unfortunately when it comes to investing it can be quite overwhelming and that's generally

because we have a lack of understanding of what it really means.

When I think about investing, it's really about giving you a chance to actually build

your financial assets and ultimately get rich one day.

There's two ways to get richer: you can either save more or you can earn more but ultimately

there's one thing you need to be doing with those funds, you need to be making sure you're

investing in them, because unfortunately these days putting money in the bank isn't going

to get you the return that you need.

So when you invest in something, you're ultimately is, handing over some capital, capital being

your initial funds in the bank account, in order to be able to get some form of return

either through capital growth or income.

So let's talk about some of these terminologies.

Capital growth is simply when you purchase an investment and over a period of time you're

able to sell that investment for a higher amount.

So you can think of a property, you might buy it for $500,000 and after 10 years you

might be able to sell it for a million dollars.

What's the difference between the two?

It's $500,000, that is capital growth.

Now during that period of time, you would have also been paid some income through the

form of rent and that is what income is.

It's the ongoing regular amount of cash you receive back in form of loaning that capital

or having that investment.

So they're two really important things.

Another thing we call is liquidity.

Liquidity is very important when it comes to investing.

Liquidity is the the ability you can access your investment pretty much at a predefined

point of time.

Maybe by press of a button or selling, selling something.

Now some investments are very liquid, others are very illiquid.

One of the great things about the share market is it's very liquid.

At any point of time you can press a button and within three days you'll get your money

back.

Unfortunately with property, it's quite illiquid.

It can take a long time, six to 12 months, before you can sell a property and unfortunately

you can't sell parts of your property off.

You can't just sell a bathroom off if you wanted a couple of hundred thousand dollars

to do something.

So you need to be looking at these type of things when you take into account your investment

strategy because you can have a great investment strategy however you may need money short

term and if they're, you only have illiquid investments, you can actually have to sell

at very cheap prices.

Other things with investing: don't feel like you need to be making these big crazy decisions.

You can start with as little as a hundred dollars.

These days now with technology, you can be investing $100 per month into something like

a diversified share portfolio and that's something we can all find an extra hundred dollars a

month and over time that will build up and you can start allocating more funds to it.

Another thing I don't like to hear about is people playing in the share market.

We don't play with investments, like we invest and we actually make sure that we're very

aware of what the underlying investments are and how these play to our life.

So with investing it's not really that complicated.

All you need to do is make sure that you start now, you put regular amounts of funds away

and just set and forget generally.

Like, the more you do this the more you'll build up wealth.

For more infomation >> Investing 101 | What is investing? - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Faith in The WORD of God Is Simple - Duration: 23:34.

(Singing) I know my God has made a way for me.

I know my God has made a way for me.

KENNETH: Hello everybody. This is Kenneth and Gloria

Copeland. Happy new year. 2019 is finally here.

Glory to God. GLORIA: 2019. KENNETH: Listen, we're going to

have a whoop-de-doo Gloria. GLORIA: Let's have it. KENNETH:

This is a big one. This is a big year. It's a major year ...

GLORIA: Praise God. KENNETH: ... in the kingdom of God. GLORIA:

Praise God. KENNETH: When things are happening in the kingdom,

when I'm talking about the kingdom, I'm talking about in

the spirit realm, everything happens in the spirit first, and

then it shows up on earth. When you see big changes start

happening and start, that's because it's already happening

in the spirit. The battle is fought in the spirit, and then

it manifests in the earth. The United States' been going

through a lot of changes, but if you look at it, the economy is

just ripping and going and I'm telling you, we're having

miracles and meetings and things all over the world. People are

just getting born again by the droves. Now, you wait and see

what happens in 2019. GLORIA: All right. KENNETH: It's good.

Father we thank you for this broadcast today. GLORIA: Thank

you Lord, yes. KENNETH: We come before you with praise in our

hearts, faith in our hearts and minds ... GLORIA: Praise God.

KENNETH: ... and we praise you and we worship you today. We

open our hearts and minds for revelation from heaven. GLORIA:

Thank you. KENNETH: In Jesus name, amen. GLORIA: Amen.

KENNETH: We're talking about faith and we've been talking

about the simplicity of faith. It is so simple. The more simple

that you can conceive of it, the more powerful it becomes.

Because if you mentally get messing with it, you know, no,

just keep it simple. Just keep it simple. Praise God, and it

just grows and grows and grows in you and on you. Now, we've

talked about, let's begin today Gloria, instead of in the gospel

of Mark, let's go over to the 11th chapter of Hebrews, and

let's read that first verse there in the beginning today.

Now, faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence

of things not seen. For by it, the elders obtained a good

report. Through faith, we understand that the worlds were

framed by the Word of God, so that things which are seen were

not made of things which do appear. The world, this all

matter, think like this. You go back to the beginning of

beginnings, there was no material substance. It was the

heavens. No matter. But then God, and how did he do it? Faith

in his mouth. GLORIA: Yes, he did. KENNETH: It all began with

faith and words. So he has then, and then he created man. Created

all the matter first, then he created man in his own image to

have faith and words. Now, when we get born again, we're spirit

beings. When you're born again, you're a spirit person, the real

you becomes a new creation. You're not just a forgiven

sinner. You're old things passed away. GLORIA: You're born again.

KENNETH: Yeah, same Corinthians five, 17 through 21. And all

things become new, and all things are got. When everything

didn't become new in your body and so forth, or your mind, you

have to renew your mind, you've got to do something with your

body. GLORIA: Yeah. KENNETH: But in your spirit man, you're just

like Jesus. Now then, we see right, let's go back there now

and look at that again. Now, faith is the substance of things

hoped for. So God already had that plan. He didn't say light

be and then say, "That looks good." No, he already knew it

all. If you study the Word, you'll find out, that he planned

it all. He did it all including you personally, and yeah, you,

you're very you person, and knew you before the foundation of the

world. Glory to God. All of that, so by the time he said it,

that faith force wrapped around the plan. That plan is called

hope. That's what he saw would come into being. But it needed

substance to become, and faith is that substance. He had the

plan and he spoke it. Now, we go to the Word and we're using

healing as our example, but the same thing is true with

financial scriptures or family scriptures, or whatever. Because

faith is the same in any realm like that. Now, faith is now. It

is now faith. That's the kind of faith it is. It's now faith.

Now, faith is the substance of the hope. Now, we talked about

hope already, the blessed hope. It was in Titus three, and then

the apostle Paul in Philippians talking about his expectation

and hope. Well, if you don't know what the Word says about a

subject, you don't know what to expect. The devil will prove to

you that it's not yours. When you know the plan, he comes at

you. Someday, I remember when you were building our house

there, that our contractor told me and also the architect told

me, he said, "Kenneth," he said, "This is one of the easiest

projects we have ever had." Because he said, "Gloria already

knew exactly what that house looked like, because she planned

it for 30 years. She knew, she had the plan." In fact, thank

you Lord for bringing this up. She came in to me one day, she'd

been working on this thing for I'm telling you 30 years. We'd

come home off the road and she, all her stuff, had come out on

the dining room table. She even had all of these pictures. She's

working and working and working and working. 30 years she did

this. She came in there to me one day and she said, "I'm

either going to have to build this thing or quit messing with

it." I said, "What?" She said, "I want to know whether it's

God's perfect will for us to build this or not." Because up

until then, it was a dream. She's just enjoying her

dreaming, and ... GLORIA: I had a plenty of paper and a pencil.

KENNETH: Yeah, just dreaming, dream. We took off three days

and prayed over it, and the Lord directed us to scriptures and

proved to us, I don't have time to get into that. But he proved

to us from the Word of God, supernaturally that it was his

will and it was time to start. Now, let me tell you what the

Lord said. He said, "Kenneth, the dream took upon itself

faith." What had happened, you had finally gotten to the place

where you had put on paper what he had designed for our home. It

was complete. Then he told me, he said, "You stay out of it,"

cause see, if I had got in there and messing around with it, I

mean, I just, it is got here. All of my stuff would have been

just mental. He said, "You just let her do it, and let her, let

her take care." GLORIA: Thank you. KENNETH: It was so easy to

build, and the money just flowed in there. I never said a word to

anybody about it. If you are a partner, you know I never said

anything to you or anybody else about it. We just believed God

and by the time we put the foundation, money was in the

bank to build it. What did that? Faith. GLORIA: But we had one

situation that not everybody has, we were told to pay cash

for it. KENNETH: Oh, yeah, because that's part of

everything else. GLORIA: 'Cause the scripture said don't go in

debt, so that's ... KENNETH: See, that was all ... GLORIA:

That made it a miraculous scenario. KENNETH: That went,

but well, but we started that by faith back there years before by

being obedient to the Lord. By the time it came time to build

that house, we had the house built in faith. GLORIA: We did.

KENNETH: By the time it came time to start flying jets, we

had jet flying faith. GLORIA: Yeah. KENNETH: You don't just

start off there. GLORIA: No. KENNETH: It's building. Ain't

there nobody fool enough to think that well, I sure do need

to build up my muscles. I know, praise God I have bigger

muscles, I have bigger muscles. That don't work in the natural.

GLORIA: No, it doesn't. KENNETH: Now, you can have energy filled

muscles that comes out of supernatural energy. But if

they're going to get any bigger, you have to get in the waiting

room, and it takes time. GLORIA: Yeah. KENNETH: It takes time to

build faith. GLORIA: Diligence. KENNETH: It takes time to build

it. That's the reason if you wait and you need it, you're too

late. Now, that don't mean you just give up, no, no, no. You're

not done yet, amen. But I want to impact you with the

encouragement, and to encourage you to be diligent, to get in

it, I mean all the time, you build and feed your spirit with

the Word of faith, all the time. Ever increasing faith. GLORIA:

That's right. KENNETH: Ever increasing faith, because hope

needs it. All right, now then, so faith is in the now. God is

always now. The blessed hope we talked about is the return of

Jesus, that's our blessed hope in Titus 2:13. That's in the

future. That's all it can be right now. Oh, I got my hope in

it Gloria, and man, my faith is built up to the point where I

sure I'm ready, and I'm expecting that. The stronger my

faith gets, the more I expect it. The more I expect it, the

better it gets. Now, you bring hope like that, fill it with

faith. Bible faith, which is a spiritual force. The hope is the

plan built out of the Word. I find my healing, I find my

deliverance. I find those things I need met in the Word of God,

and feed on it, and feed on it, and feed on it, and feed on it.

GLORIA: Say it, and say it, and say it. KENNETH: And say it and

say it, and say it, and say it, and say it, and say it, until it

gets bigger than the need in my own spirit. Then it will start

renewing my mind, and my mind will agree with it. Boy, you get

to that place, man, I'm telling you things start happening

faster and faster and faster and faster. You'll get to the place

where things will begin to happen more quickly, and more if

it will begin to happen just right and almost instantly. Now,

you're a beginner, that's wonderful. But don't consider

yourself a beginner for the past today. You can only begin once.

GLORIA: That's right. KENNETH: You're not a beginner after

today, you're a faith person, glory to God. Now then ...

GLORIA: Now then the scripture says, let patience have her

perfect. KENNETH: Yes, yes. GLORIA: It says through faith

and patience, you inherit the promises. KENNETH: You know

Gloria ... GLORIA: It's going to take patience possibly. KENNETH:

You know faith and patience are coupled together in scriptures

all over the new testament. GLORIA: Yes. KENNETH: Faith and

patience. I remember back years ago, I was doing a study on the

fruits of the spirit, which by the way, the best absolutely,

the best series on the fruit of the spirit I believe this

ministry ever produced was Gloria Copeland's. GLORIA: Thank

you. KENNETH: Go back online and look it up. Get it and study.

GLORIA: Praise God. KENNETH: Anyway, that's in King James

it's long suffering. The great text or like amplified is

patience. The pot force of patience. Now, the natural word

patience is oh, I got to put up with this. No, that's the flesh

identification of it. We're talking about supernatural

endurance. GLORIA: Yes, supernatural, God's patience has

a reward. KENNETH: Yeah. GLORIA: Suffering patience, just suffer

it all. There is no reward there. KENNETH: That's just the

natural end, just wait it out. No, this is supernatural

endurance, because I've got a hold of it by faith. Now, my

faith starts growing and then patience comes in and says,

"No, you don't, no, you don't, no, you don't. You're strong."

Yeah, I am, yeah, I am. Man, I'm here to stay. Praise God.

GLORIA: That's the way things happen. KENNETH: Let's go back

over to Mark 11:24. Therefore, Jesus said, I say unto you, what

things soever you desire. Stop right there, what do you desire?

Well, Brother Copeland, I desire to have a well body. I desire to

be out of debt. Or I desire this situation here that. It would do

you good, unless you're just something just glaring you right

in the face where that, oh, absolutely, that's my number one

desire. Like a physical thing that is really in your face. But

prioritize these things. Write them down because sometimes the

things down here that look like they don't amount to much, you

get down here and you're thinking about that, hey, well,

I never noticed before, but that could be reason why this up here

is messed up like it is. I need to get this straightened out.

Know what those desires are. But whatever they are, Jesus tells

you how to fix that, amen. Well, I sure hope so. Well, you'll

never mark, not one single one of them off your desire list,

your vision list. But whatsoever thing you desire, when you pray,

believe that you receive and you shall have. As I use this

illustration, we'll start again today with this. If Jesus

suddenly appeared and said, "Kenneth, what do you desire?"

"I desire a healed body Jesus." "Okay." "You mean it's that

easy?" "Yeah." "Really Jesus?" "Oh yeah, it really is." You

see, I bore not only your sins, but I bore ... GLORIA: Your

sickness. KENNETH: ... your sickness. I bore your disease, I

bore your pain." You just start of in Isaiah 53, and it didn't

say, by your stripes you're going to be healed. It says, "By

his stripes, we are healed." GLORIA: You are healed, you are

healed. KENNETH: Then you come over to 1st Peter, 2:24, by his

stripes you were healed." Well, seeing that, hey, that's past

tense. There's nothing hope involved with that glory to

God that's now. That's mine. It's my right to have a well

body. It's part of my right as a Christian. That's mine. It's my

right, and Satan, you got to get the sickness out of here. I have

a right to be healed. I'm supposed to prosper. I'm

supposed to be well. I'm supposed to be pain-free. Glory

to God. GLORIA: Jesus himself bore my sickness. KENNETH: Yes.

GLORIA: Carried my diseases. KENNETH: Yes. GLORIA: By his

stripes, I was healed. KENNETH: I was, if I was, I am. GLORIA:

That's right. KENNETH: Say this, according ... GLORIA: According

... KENNETH: ... to the Word of God ... GLORIA: ... to the Word

of God ... KENNETH: ... I am healed. GLORIA: ... I am healed.

According to my word, I am healed. I take it. KENNETH:

Jesus said, "Okay." GLORIA: I take it. KENNETH: Yeah. Okay,

yeah. You'll have a well body if that's what you desire. Really?

Yes. Believe, you'll receive it. Oh Jesus, I believe I receive

it. Okay, you'll have it. Gloria, it is that simple.

GLORIA: It is. KENNETH: You say, now see, the son of the living

God just said you'll have it. Wow, that means it's mine. Glory

to God, I'm taking it. It's mine. GLORIA: Yeah. KENNETH:

it's mine, it's mine, it's mine. Now, I'm down

to my next point, which is it's mine, it's mine, it's mine.

GLORIA: And just in time. KENNETH: Yeah, just in time.

Let's go to Philippians chapter four. This Gloria is where the

battles are lost. This is where the battle is won. Philippians

chapter four, starting with the sixth verse. Be careful for

nothing. Now, the amplified translation says, do not be

fretful or anxious about anything. Now, let's apply this.

Yes, glory to God each man. I've gone through the scriptures,

I've gone through the healing scriptures. I've got all the

healing scriptures tabbed in my Bible. Where I can start right

there in the book of Genesis, the days of man shall be 120

years. Just start with that and just come on right down through

the book of Revelation, with healing scriptures and feed my

eyes and quote them and say them with my mouth, and so

forth. But and I say it, I have it. It's mine now. It's mine.

It's mine. Gloria, I thought it was mine, but oh, what am I

going to do? Boy, here it comes. I'm in a battling zone, and you

may go two to three, four, five, six days a week, three, four,

five, six months in that pain, and all of a sudden. Oh no, I

thought I was healed. That stupid rash has started again. I

just thought I was healed of it. You better get ... GLORIA: Stay

it with it. KENNETH: Hey. GLORIA: Stay with the promise.

KENNETH: Let patience have her perfect glory. Now, you better

get your nerdy self back on your faith. You don't even, I mean,

you don't even pay any attention to that. I believe, I receive.

Thank God. Now, the NIV says, "Whatsoever thing you desire,

when you pray, believe that you have received it. " GLORIA: Yes.

KENNETH: Several translations translate that way. The new

living says, "Believe that it is granted to you, and you will

have it." Now, that's the taking, but that word grant in

English has a powerful impact on the English mind, because of

government grants, and the way we've been naturally trained and

taught about grants. I go to the Word. There is my grant. I make

a petition out of it, and I have a heavenly grant. It is mine.

GLORIA: Amen. KENNETH: Now, here is where you win it. But in

everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving.

The amplified says, "Continue making your wants known unto

God, and ... " Now this is a promise, "The peace of God which

passes, know the peace of God get a hold of you. And keep will

keep your heart and mind through Christ Jesus," listen, listen.

"Finally brethren, whatsoever things are true," that pain's

not true. That's a lie against the truth. Whatsoever things are

honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are

pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are

good report. If there be any per virtue, if there be any praise,

think on these things, and those things, what you both learned

and receive and heard and seen in me, you keep doing them. You

keep doing them, and the peace of God shall be with you. In

other words, you just keep praising. You just keep shouting

and praising. You cast that pain into the sea. Where's that pain?

It's in the sea. Glory to God, it's in the sea. Hallelujah, oh

God. You got it? Say amen. GLORIA: Amen. KENNETH: Gloria

and I will be back in just a moment.

ANNOUNCER: We hope you enjoyed today's teaching from Kenneth

Copeland Ministries. And remember Jesus is Lord.

For more infomation >> Faith in The WORD of God Is Simple - Duration: 23:34.

-------------------------------------------

Ahi prices are up as tradition is coming at a higher cost - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> Ahi prices are up as tradition is coming at a higher cost - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Smoking is our Expression | Hardcore Chugging | Kerala Sampark Kranti - Duration: 1:41.

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. Happy New Year in Advance 2019.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét