Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

- Donald Trump campaigned on being a friend

of the gay community, but so many this morning saying

that late night move from the White House here

sets back protections for transgender people.

President Trump issued orders Friday night to ban

transgender troops from military service.

- This executive order directs the IRS not to

unfairly target churches and religious organizations.

We will proudly swear in the newest member

of the United States Supreme Court.

- Civil rights groups fighting a Trump administration plan

to change the definition of gender to essentially eliminate

federal recognition of transgender people.

- The Department of Justice filed a request

on Friday to have three cases consolidated into one

and heard by the court this term, effectively leap-frogging

scheduled appeals in lower courts.

- Scientists at the National Centers for Disease Control

in Atlanta today released the results of a study,

which shows that the lifestyle of some male homosexuals

has triggered an epidemic.

- AIDS has struck only a reported 1500 people,

but it has killed almost 600 of them, and as yet,

no one with AIDS has been cured.

- A major victory for homosexuals in America.

In a six to three decision, US Supreme Court Justices will,

it's unconstitutional to make homosexual sex a crime.

- An emotional ceremony at the White House this morning.

He officially repealed Don't Ask, Don't Tell,

which means the gays and lesbians will soon be able

to serve openly in the military.

- Today, a big victory in New York State for partners

who are not the biological parent, but want custodial

and, or visitation rights.

- Groundbreaking ruling from the Seventh

Circuit Court of Appeals.

- On Tuesday, a Pennsylvania school district

will let students use bathrooms matching

their gender identity.

- The decision settles a federal lawsuit,

which was filed by three transgender students

and their families.

- There is a Lambda Legal office in Atlanta.

I knew that they would do everything they could.

- I think there's a new reckoning with what a lot

of women have gone through for years.

- The case of a bakery owner refusing to create

a wedding cake for a same-sex couple in Colorado

has made its way to the Supreme Court.

- The civil rights organization,

Lambda Legal, filing a federal lawsuit challenging

Kansas state policy.

The lawsuit alleges that the state of Kansas refuses

to change the gender on transgender birth certificates.

- Catholic organization denied their request

because they, quote, did not mirror the holy family.

For more infomation >> Fighting for Our Lives: LGBTQ Rights in 2018 - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] BTS (방탄소년단) Happy New Year 2019! Love wishes for ARMY - Duration: 18:28.

Jimin: Hello everyone I'm Jimin

JM :Is it already 2019?

JM :The time we've been together has already been between the years 2013 to 2019

JM :If you think about it it's not that long of a time. Right?

JM :There will be many more days where we will be together

JM :so that's why I might think that way

JM : anyways, you guys worked so hard in 2018 and personally in 2018 as I've been with you all

JM : there has been many things I've learned

JM :Above all, the biggest thing I've realized is that as I've experienced all sorts of things with you all

JM :noticed that I didn't know how to care for myself

JM :But because of you guys I learned that that is something I have to do

JM :So next year, I hope you are able to care for yourself and love yourselves more

JM :And that's why a song like "promise" came to be

JM :Anyways, thank you for working hard

JM :we are thankful for you and I hope next year there will only be good things in the future

I love you

JM :I've always thought that it'd be great to have another song of mine that contained my thoughts

JM :and I really think that it'd be great to be able to meet you guys more often this year

JM :In that position

JM :I hope to give you even better of an influence

JM :and show you good performances

V: Hello, I'm BTS' V. 2019 is the pig year

V: My zodiac sign is a pig and just like the pig

V: I hope that in 2019 armys and bangtan can meet great fortune and in 2019

V: I hope to pile up more memories with army

V: So in 2019 I hope that it could be a very happy year. 2019, fighting!

V: Pig year, fighting!!

J-HOPE: everyone, hello, it's your hope, jhope

J-HOPE: he start of the new year of 2019 has been bright.

J-HOPE:It's apparently the golden pig's year and just as much as it is a "golden" pig year

J-HOPE:I hope you guys get that much fortune and I hope whatever you do, whatever

J-HOPE:You want to do turns out well

J-HOPE:Thank you everyone

J-HOPE:and in 2019 I hope we could all be healthy and to be able to show you guys good performances

J-HOPE:I think it should be a year we all take care of our health

J-HOPE: So my goal is to be able to take care of my body! It's all for you

J-HOPE:Hope you guys can be healthy too!

jIN: Yes everyone, the start of the new 2019 year has been bright!

I hope you guys can eat a lot of ddeokgook(rice cake soup you eat for the new year)

and also gain another year of age

I always puppet you guys. And I also support my own

Current cute image. Anyways, have a fortune filled year. In 2019

I want to put in more effort and practice a lot

and jimin already released his own solo song

so I hope it can be a year where I can pull an effort to also release my own

Suga : Yes, everyone, 2019 is right

The golden pig year...

I hope you can make a lot of money in this year and take care of your health

The next year will start but a year goes by quickly

The year will pass by quickly too

You will eventually be seeing the video for year 2020. Fighting

For 2019, and there will be a lot of fun things happening this year

For me specifically I think it will be a year where there will be a lot of growth in me producing for western music

In 2019,... well.. I have to hurry up and show you.. anyways have a fortune filled year and

Thank you.

RM: Yes, It's me

RM : This is the year old pig of Jimin and Taehyung

I hope this will be a happy year like other years

And

Ahhh.haha...

The goal of the new year is

Actually I'm worried about rating ...

I hope that we will work better in the new year

Actually, I did not do well last year, so I want to change everything this year.

Let's try to make things better.

Wishing you a happy video, and a happy new year.

Pay attention to your health and meals, as that is the most important.

Try to take care of yourself and strive well. Fighting!

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] BTS (방탄소년단) Happy New Year 2019! Love wishes for ARMY - Duration: 18:28.

-------------------------------------------

Kate S. Discusses Why She Is Excited And Optimistic For Her Cochlear Implant Surgery - Duration: 1:32.

I'm really excited for it!

I'm excited for the possibilities and everything that it's going to bring.

I'm also feeling very grateful right now;

I was thinking about this a lot today.

I really am grateful for my brother having been the trailblazer.

He went through this first, and now that it's finally my time to get my cochlear implant

I really relied on him to be a guide and mentor in this.

He's been a huge help to me, so that's been really a blessing to have.

I'm grateful for my husband who has been my rock

when I've been nervous or anxious or worried about any of it.

He's been just keeping me calm

and helping me remember what the end goal is here

and what we're going to gain out of this.

And so I'm grateful I have somebody

who has really kept me steady through this whole process.

And I'm grateful for the technology.

I'm grateful that I live in a time where this is an option,

and that medicine and medical technology has come to a point where I can do this,

and I don't have to go through the rest of my life struggling to have conversations.

I'm feeling really excited and really optimistic.

For more infomation >> Kate S. Discusses Why She Is Excited And Optimistic For Her Cochlear Implant Surgery - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

My plan for 2019 - خطتي لعام 2019 - Duration: 19:54.

For more infomation >> My plan for 2019 - خطتي لعام 2019 - Duration: 19:54.

-------------------------------------------

Community Support for Mengedoht - Duration: 0:45.

For more infomation >> Community Support for Mengedoht - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Incredible Gorgeous The Graduate Series 6000DLS Tiny House | Living Design For A Tiny House - Duration: 4:22.

For more infomation >> Incredible Gorgeous The Graduate Series 6000DLS Tiny House | Living Design For A Tiny House - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

[Eng sub] Thick brush techniques #1 | Watercolor for Beginners | Easy tutorial - Duration: 10:55.

A big heart and a big brush.

Hello everyone,

Today I would like to talk about the brush.

Last time I talked about brushes.

At that time I told that a thick brush is better than a thin brush.

"Dai wa sho o kaneru" ( Better too big than too small. )

Do you remember that?

Today's Theme

I prepared a big brush today.

I would like to demonstration how to use this brush and what kind of possibilities it has.

I love cooking as much as drawing.

I sometimes cook.

I'm watching a world cooking show on YouTube.

I watched the Chinese food video the other day, but it was very interesting.

It was cooking with a big Chinese knife from the beginning to the end.

He used it to cut thick meat.

And he used the edge of the big kitchen knife and cut vegetables finely.

I enjoyed watching it.

… I noticed that!

This thick brush that we use is the same as the knife.

For example as cooking, you can use it to cut thick meats or to cut vegetables finely.

This is a brush that has such a possibility.

Okay, I will demonstrate it.

Demonstration

First, I'll melt the color.

Oops. Last time I uploaded a video about this brush.

And you left a comments there.

"So difficult to use this brush", "It is hard to use",

There was such a comment.

Okay, Let's change our mind today!

"Dai wa sho o kaneru" ( Better too big than too small. )

Have an open mind!!

A big heart and a big brush.

Don't think too much about details. Because we'll use a big brush.

Prepare plenty of color.

Let's get started.

Put a plenty of water on the palette. Because we'll use a big brush.

Would we use Ultramarine?

Melt plenty of color.

Ohhh! The paint is sticking! Oh well~

Whatever happens, it's interesting.

That kind of feeling is important.

This is not bad. It's interesting.

Because it is a big brush, paint with a big strokes.

It needs your big heart.

A big heart and a big brush.

To paint in a stroke.

Do you paint like this when you draw a picture?

Are you doing this way?

Are you doing this way?

For example, are you afraid to paint such a shape?

That's different. It's like this.

Because we use a big brush.

Can this brush only be painted like this?

It can be thinned.

I'll try to see if I can paint it the other way.

I'll try to change the color.

It can also be painted like this.

It can also be painted like this.

Wow, this can be painted in various ways.

It's interesting to try this.

Let's practice to move the brush freely.

This is very important.

You can play on the paper. That kind of feeling is important.

Let's use this brush and paint with various strokes.

It can also be painted like this.

We can also add colors.

Move the brush freely.

It depends on your feelings.

Move the brush freely with your feelings.

Let's bring out the possibility of this brush.

It can also be painted like this.

It's fun, isn't it?

You might be able to do this more than me.

It can also be painted like this.

Wow, not bad. I like it~~~!

Also, we can put a water on it.

I'm not exactly painted it.

We can use this brush to paint freely or spread the colors.

It's fun, right?

Wow, this is like a Pollock painting, right?

The color spreads... the watercolor is so unique.

The lines you draw freely will make it stand out.

🎵~~

Watercolor is art.

Using a thick brush to bring out the possibilities of art.

This can not be done with a thin brush.

Have a big heart with a thick brush, try to paint freely with the feeling of playing.

It's a review.

How was it? That was interesting, wasn't it?

I did a demonstration of what we could do with this thick brush.

If we draw freely, you can create interesting works like this.

Let's away from the idea of ​​accurately painting inside the shape.

You can create art by using your big heart and this brush.

Because I have drawn this in a short time, so I will explain each stroke clearly next time.

See you soon!

If you like this video, please click the Like button and subscribe to my channel.

You're welcome to try it out. Until next time, happy painting!

For more infomation >> [Eng sub] Thick brush techniques #1 | Watercolor for Beginners | Easy tutorial - Duration: 10:55.

-------------------------------------------

YOUTUBE REWIND DUMAI 2018 - FOR THE FIRST TIME - Duration: 7:04.

For more infomation >> YOUTUBE REWIND DUMAI 2018 - FOR THE FIRST TIME - Duration: 7:04.

-------------------------------------------

Dog brought to Orlando after losing nose looking for new home - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> Dog brought to Orlando after losing nose looking for new home - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Customers Wait Hours For Final Meal At White Fence Farm - Duration: 2:12.

For more infomation >> Customers Wait Hours For Final Meal At White Fence Farm - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

The Elves and the Shoemaker- English Moral story for kids - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> The Elves and the Shoemaker- English Moral story for kids - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Noon New Year's Eve at ZooTampa perfect for kids - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> Noon New Year's Eve at ZooTampa perfect for kids - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Philadelphia Prepares For Delaware River Firework Show - Duration: 0:23.

For more infomation >> Philadelphia Prepares For Delaware River Firework Show - Duration: 0:23.

-------------------------------------------

Town Center Virginia Beach prepares for New Year's Eve - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Town Center Virginia Beach prepares for New Year's Eve - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Why Is My Employer Asking Me To Go To A Doctor For Tests? – NJ Attorney Sam Gaylord explains - Duration: 2:16.

You've been hurt in the course of your employment and now your employer is telling you that

you need to go and take a test with a doctor.

Do you want to know why?

Join me and I'll provide you that very valuable information.

Hi.

I'm Sam Gaylord, disability litigator in the State of New Jersey, managing partner at the

law firm of Gaylord Popp.

Representing injured workers in the areas of Workers' Compensation, Social Security

Disability and disability pension appeals.

So, you've been hurt in the course of your employment and now all of a sudden the employer

is telling you that you need to go and take this test with a doctor.

Well the reason for that is because what they're trying to determine is whether or not you

can come back and do your job.

That test is what's called a fit for duty or a functional capacity exam.

What that's going to do is it's going to ask you to go through certain number of exercises

and movements to determine how much you may be able to lift, how much you'll be able to

push, how much you can walk, things of that nature.

And all of those things are being measured in order to determine whether or not you come

back and do your job.

The reason that the employer is using this is potentially for a tool to cut off benefits

or even worse, indicate that you can't go back and do your job.

So it's important to make sure that if you're taking that test that you perform to the maximum

effort that you can do and if not, to contact your attorney and make sure that you're telling

them that this is going on.

If you found this information useful, go to our website.

We have other information and videos regarding this particular topic.

If you still have questions call 609 771-8611.

I'm Sam Gaylord, disability litigator in the state of New Jersey.

Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Why Is My Employer Asking Me To Go To A Doctor For Tests? – NJ Attorney Sam Gaylord explains - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Kevin Keegan mistaken for beggar after heavy night on the booze - Duration: 2:29.

 Football legend Kevin Keegan has revealed he was once mistaken for a BEGGAR after a night of heavy drinking

 The former Liverpool and Newcastle forward recalled how he was catching up on some sleep - on a wall - when a stranger, assuming he was homeless, handed him some change

 He had just visited his newborn grandson when the case of mistaken identity happened

 WIN £25,000 for FREE with Footie5 - click here to play  The former England manager, 67, said: "Jack, my fourth grandchild, was in the new arrivals unit, and the previous night I had been out to wet the baby's head with his father, John

 "I was feeling a touch delicate that morning. I hadn't had a shave. I was tired

Read More Kevin Keegan reveals Mohammed Al-Fayed's homophobic slur as billionaire introduced Michael Jackson to Fulham players Read More Gary Neville reveals genius mind trick Sir Alex Ferguson taught Man Utd players    "I was starting to feel drowsy when I became aware that a man had stopped in front of me

 "I had my head down, hunched into my collar, so all I saw at first were his shoes

 "But then he leant over and pressed something cold and hard into my hand. 'Here you go, mate,' he said in a friendly voice

'Go and get yourself a coffee.'  "It was a £1 coin, and when I did indeed buy myself a coffee later that morning, I was still chuckling

"  Keegan, who began his career at Scunthorpe and also played for clubs including Southampton and Hamburger SV, recalled the incident in his book, My Life In Football

  Read More Mirror Football's Top Stories

For more infomation >> Kevin Keegan mistaken for beggar after heavy night on the booze - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Need for Speed Undercover | Wii | #3 - Duration: 32:00.

For more infomation >> Need for Speed Undercover | Wii | #3 - Duration: 32:00.

-------------------------------------------

Police: Man fires shots at restaurant employees for forgetting his sauce - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Police: Man fires shots at restaurant employees for forgetting his sauce - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

bALLet offers lessons and community for girls with special needs - Duration: 4:40.

A ballet studio in Camp Hill is offering more than lessons

to a group of young ladies with disabilities.

Grace was born in September of 2010.

She was our third child.

We tried to have our third child for a long time.

So there's actually a 10-year gap between my first two children and Grace.

So it was an extremely exciting time when we found out

we were pregnant with her.

By her first birthday, we noticed she was really

regressing with some of her milestones

She wasn't really talking.

She was having a lot of trouble getting around.

We call it cerebral palsy because it's part of her brain that's affected,

but we really haven't been able to prove that that's necessarily what it is.

Having a child with a disability has opened up a whole new world of opportunities

that I never knew existed for kids with special needs.

I didn't think she could do ballet.

I didn't know what her ability was.

At the time, she couldn't stand up on her own.

She has difficulty walking by herself, independently.

She has trouble hearing.

It's difficult for her to follow directions—things like that.

So I really didn't have many expectations at all.

She surprised us with her ability.

We were working for years on her walking

with my hand, holding on to my hand.

And I'd say probably six months ago

I was talking to another parent in the hallway outside the classroom

and Grace just walked in.

And I started crying. I had never seen her do that before,

especially in a ballet slipper.

She didn't have her orthotics on, or support, or my hand.

And I watched her walk into the classroom because she wanted to go in.

And, like I said, I just started bawling.

And the other parents they all got it.

I could cry now just talking about it it was so big and so monumental.

Dancing is something that everyone can do with their body,

and I wanted to share that.

It took about five years to find a ballet academy

that was ready, willing and able

to house our program.

And Pennsylvania Ballet Academy was it.

So a lot of special things happen on and off the dance floor for these children

feeling their body and getting to move in new ways that they've never done

before

Anna Lee was born full-term at 38 weeks but unfortunately due to a birth injury

she did suffer the lack of oxygen at birth which has led to several

disabilities her diagnosis includes cerebral palsy epilepsy cortical visual

impairment bilateral hearing loss apraxia of speech and the list goes on I

have never even shown Italy a ballet bar or the mirrors on a room and she just

lit up a Pele it was the first time that Anna Lee looked up at the bar grab the

bar and pulled herself to stand up now an elite if eclis uses a wheelchair for

all mobility she cannot stand on her own she cannot walk on her own so to see her

look up at that bar grab it and stand up was amazing

and so when we saw what she could do and even her standing and holding on the bar

which is never anything that she had done before was huge and so we just had

to keep coming grace is super excited about ballet so

any reservations I had are gone because of that because she just literally she

runs into the classroom and get started I look at Anna Lee and I will continue

to do activities that she loves and that she enjoys and if she's happy when we're

here or when we're somewhere else well I will keep doing that and on the days

where I say it's a ballet day and I try to get her Leah to start to get her

leotard on in her little ballet slippers she immediately gets excited and in the

car she'll say go go go go go and then when we get here she's ready to go as

soon as I roll her in this room behind me she is reaching out for that bar so

she gets excited by it and I just get just as giddy being here with other moms

getting to know them getting to know their kids and looking at how happy we

can be and how fully functioning we are in the community it's really it's really

helpful to my mental health it keeps me really happy it's pretty miraculous so I

would say just being in the environment has calmed me welcome but for her it's

just like she's any other kid I am a bang I like doing new game

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét