Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 30 2018

 Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has hailed Phil Jones and Victor Lindelof for their partnership in the Manchester United defence

 The pair have started both matches since Solskjaer took over at Old Trafford.   United have won both of those matches, putting five past Cardiff before beating Huddersfield 3-1 on Boxing Day

 While the attacking players have received plaudits for their performances, Solskjaer has been particularly impressed with the defensive duo

  "We've performed really well, all the front players have scored or assisted and created goals

We've done really well at the back, Phil and Victor have really played well together so it is looking good," Solskjaer told Sky Sports

 "When you end up playing for Manchester United, that means somewhere along the line, you must've made a good decision to be the best you can be

 "No one will just float through life and end up at Manchester United. You've got to have discipline, of course the talent, and desire and the hunger inside you to become the best

"  United are back in action against Bournemouth on Sunday as they look to close the gap on the top four

 Romelu Lukaku and Anthony Martial are in line to return but Chris Smalling remains sidelined

For more infomation >> Solskjaer hails Man Utd pair for striking unlikely relationship - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

WATCH: TBDBITL headed to California for the Rose Bowl - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> WATCH: TBDBITL headed to California for the Rose Bowl - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 4 GAMES similar as PUBG |PUBG जैसे 4 गेम्स | FOR 1 GB RAM PHONE |OSM GAME u must like in hindi - Duration: 11:10.

For more infomation >> TOP 4 GAMES similar as PUBG |PUBG जैसे 4 गेम्स | FOR 1 GB RAM PHONE |OSM GAME u must like in hindi - Duration: 11:10.

-------------------------------------------

Elena of Avalor Olaball Top Cartoon For Kids & Children - HaHa Show - Duration: 10:01.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thank you very much!

I hope you all had a good night's sleep

Feeling sharp coach with Rico on the team

It's just a friendly rivalry between the two royal courts remember friendly go

Come pick you up later more running

Mama Oh, how's the team? Look think they're ready for the big game needs me. Help me Victor feeling

right trophy

Striker, he's called a striker, right that's striker

I'm trying to help. What do you want from me? I'm a guard now not you're supposed to be the son. I

Got to get back to work just once it would be nice of something I did made him happy, you know. Thanks mama

All right uncle

Rico down here Luisa some tenements a year to come your nerve. Rico's one with a sprained ankle

Oh, he'll be fine in a week. The game is in two days. Just want to let you know I'm back

You should ask my dad. He's the older ballplayer

You know what? She would love to see me play. All right. I'm in Bri

Well, that's kind of what I already do the Rope it the Rumba

Queen Teresa and it's a pleasure to meet you cattery. Yeah

It's okay

Well, it looks like you two have something in common

Wait, welcome to the team lieutenant nine years. Okay, you know the rules

I'll get that

Take five no day 10. Oh just take away. Our Lord's chance of winning the trophy. Nope

I'm still awful then. Why did you join the team baking and all the ball? And I'm no Baker

so that leaves all the ball I

know

Pretty ridiculous. I'm afraid I must withdraw. Yes

Nope, I'm gonna train him myself. What are you sure about this Elena? And if the coach still wants me abuela

So let's get to work. Alright, I won't let you down. I promise

The wooden train, I'd love to get up there is here at work

I'm getting really good at almost. Come on Gabe. Just make one hoop

Those are your dad's moves they look better when Heda

Protecting you well, maybe

We should call that last move the Gabe go maker. You can do it in your sleep

Okay coach it is the moment. We've all been waiting for

Team Korea

The first time you get the ball do the Roberto roundhouse right away, ah, you could do those later

First do the Roundhouse now go out there and win that trophy

Willie into sports media

Now's our chance, but I don't know if we're supposed to well just go up for a minute

Let's just keep playing

Oh, we just got here

Now what do we do? I don't know but his moves don't work for you you have to play your way

Now the dragon

Castle can

It's three

We could actually win we have to control this tip off some get the last shot

Mijo you will get you a trainer you'll practice every day. I already have a job

But I know

You like all the ball better. I joined the team for you papa you love baking and old ball and that's great

Hang on girls

All right

I saw

Gabrielle Nunez apart and you did it perfectly. Yeah now I see it. I

See you I want to offer my eternal gratitude Wow

You've earned it Thank You princess for everything. I don't need a trophy to be proud of my son. I'll take it

He is way off key me riddle is about music

The riddle said play a melody, but which one was it here? Let me try but where's the key were looking for?

I should be the wisdom. Once you've gotten all three keys unlock. Well good. You're there riddle master

I don't know to prove. I'm worthy of the Codex. I know what the three mysteries are

I see them out my window every morning. So now we have to sail out on the bay. No, come on. I am so lost

Check the frame

Found it the third key now what well the mysteries are the islands. Maybe there's something there a

Keyhole check the other islands

It's a full-blown Wizards workshop, there it is

Found it. Okay. What's the bad news?

It says if we don't undo the spell by the next sunrise, it'll become permanent. Do you even know what this stuff is? Yes, well

alright extract of whistle

Because we're running out of time. We have to hurry Fierro the codex give it to me. So hand it over

The new Royal wizard or did I let you escape so you could lead me to the Codex you have my word?

Matteo

It's okay, I still have the potion you said you'd go

No matter you want freeze them I'm going after the coats Matteo's potion just saved you in Naomi

For instance was foolish to think you were a royal wizard

You did it hi, I guess I did. Thanks

Guys, the sun's coming up. Uh

Why don't we do?

high as you can

Right in the center of the room

What?

What happened? How is it morning already, but he was defeated by our new Royal wizard

This is why it made you the Royal wizard, she's right the kingdom could sleep a little safer tonight Telos

For more infomation >> Elena of Avalor Olaball Top Cartoon For Kids & Children - HaHa Show - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

18 questions for Baker Mayfield - Duration: 2:22.

18 questions for Baker Mayfield, whose memorable rookie season comes to a close in a playoff-type atmosphere

It's hard to believe it's almost over.

What a ride it's been with Baker Mayfield under center.

His 13th start Sunday in Baltimore will be his last of 2018.

He's been one of the league's top rookies ever since he made his debut Week 3 against the Jets and has been one of the NFL's best quarterbacks, period, over the past six weeks.

One more opportunity awaits for Mayfield and the Browns to build even more optimism heading into 2019.

CB.com: It's hard to believe your rookie season is almost over.

How would you sum up what you've been able to accomplish?.

Mayfield: There's been a lot of ups and downs, but as of recent a lot more ups.

That's just because of the team.

There's guys making plays and they're executing and focused on the task at hand.

They're able to block out everything else and just go to work on Sundays.

It's been fun, but there was a lot of work put in since I got here in the draft and the groundwork was laid even before that.

Just for our guys to use a lot of the things to come together and focus on our job has been a lot of fun.

CB.com: A lot of people point to the midseason coaching change as the moment everything changed for you and the offense.

Was there any other moment where.

For more infomation >> 18 questions for Baker Mayfield - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Resep sayur daun ubi jalar kuah tanpa santan - Duration: 10:32.

Vegetable recipe for sweet potato leaf sauce without coconut milk

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét