Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

Happy New Year everybody I am dragonate welcome to another Sunday video last

week I asked you guys what the best thing about this past year was for you

you guys let me know and I'll be reading your answers in this video now we have a

new question since it is New Year to morrow or maybe tonight for some of you

what know well hmm might be tomorrow night

well it's tomorrow night for me it might be tonight for some people depending on

where you live Finland against Slovakia maybe those

strange obscure places way over there on the other side of the world but

regardless of this new year very very soon here it's snowing just a little bit

outside my window so my question this week is what is your new year's

resolution what are you hoping to get out of the next year what are you hoping

to do for the next year what's your goal you all know what a new year resolution

is I'm sure I don't know why ramble on explaining it but anyway let me know

what your new year resolution is for this year it comes below and I'll read

the next week now let's see what the best part of this year was for all of

you starting first off here with me - who says yep today's the day we in

Finland celebrate Christmas last Sunday or tonight to be specific best about

this year hmm I would have to say my boyfriend we met last year but got to

know each other this year so it counts that there isn't that sure does count

and I'm glad you guys have gotten to know each other better

funny fluffy says quite a lot of good things happen got out of the hospital

was actually end of last year which is very good I'm happy about that and got

one of those Cintiq since--since intakes and took monitor tablets that's really

cool I kind of want one one of those things I

think correct me if I'm wrong that that's one of those things where you can

you can use as like a wireless monitor for your computer but you can also like

use it to draw on and stuff that would be really cool I want one of those as

for the job thing temporary one right now yes until the end of January or mid

January actually I think it's a seasonal thing so there's that but after that no

I will figure that out in the new year of

you know look at new places and figure out what exactly I'm gonna do

theoretical physics or I think previously phantom blade says drag me

that's the best thing thank you i it means a lot

I'm happy Honolulu Merry Christmas Mary J day same to you hope you had a great

one and Happy New Year as well t lisa says that red is still here and is now

playing like a kitten very very good that is a wonderful thing and my mom

says I don't know what would be the best thing I guess all I can really think of

is sadly getting a new Walker that the brakes work good and I'm more confident

walking with that although I wish things were different and I didn't and I didn't

meet it I know I know you wish you didn't need it but for right now the

Walker that you do have is very very good and it's light enough to that she

can live to herself if she needs to of course I already told you guys the best

thing about this year for me ironically was the you know actually losing my job

because that place was extremely stressful again no details won't go into

details about it unnecessary here but yeah it is good in that regard and

things for this next year I am very helpful will go well so yeah anyway

leave your new year resolution in the comments below and I'll read it next

week it'll be really cool to see what you all think of that also this week

again live streams I am planning to start live streaming's again during the

week the Tuesdays and Thursdays because I still have you know the other

temporary jobs there for Monday Wednesday Friday so and I apologize that

the live streams have been very well not happening in the past couple weeks here

part of it was definitely because of you know the stress because even though it's

a good thing in the long run when that situation happened of course you know

not feeling good about anything regarding it and still badly affected

negatively affecting me in a lot of ways paws have been really tired from the job

and it's also the holiday so you know whatever excuses excuses excuses I know

but either way live streams I'm planning to start again so look forward to that

we will be getting back into bioshock tubes and who knows what else I haven't

fully decided yet to Greenhill might have

another update soon or I may start playing something new we shall see but

either way that's it for now thank you all so much for watching

have a wonderful day a wonderful week and a great start to your new year

make it good and blessings to all of you for the new year

I'll see you soon bye bye Godbless

For more infomation >> What is your New Year Resolution for 2019? - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Stay safe for NYE – St Johns - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Stay safe for NYE – St Johns - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Scrapping Metal For Money #110 Easy Peezy Scrapmetal Load & Quick EZ Pay! - Duration: 2:40.

More scrapping coming up got a couple of I got a stove a dryer wall heater more

pieces of the wall heater man just I swear to God

careful what you tell the universe to bring you just might jump into the back

of your truck metal scrapping baby let's go hustle!

good morning from Coach Dom that load that I showed you in those first two

clips we're gonna go drive it in and see if we make this morning 42 degrees right

now in this little Harbor town San Pedro let's go see what we can get today it

might even get some more we'll see more to tell gotta watch the road man it is

always going on at this place

Holy mackerel!

time to unload

and the mountain of steel

and the Morning Sun coming behind it

all right everybody Coach Dom I'm gonna wrap this one up everyday I'm hustling let me

show you the ticket of what we got from this metal haul right good job good

job looking at it we cleared 34 bucks and we had 800 and I'm sorry I'm getting

old man that's 580 pounds this is just driving back and forth to work picking

up stuff easy-peasy the price per gross ton dropped again

remember I was as high as 150 now or 135 out here on the west coast

only an hour approximately with work hey I'll do a lot of people say hey why are

you doing this stuff I want to leave a legacy after I'm gone that hey if you

want a hustle this this person in your lineage did hustle and I do it

especially for my teenage kids whether they have a truck or not they stop

whining about what you don't have if I can figure out how to do something with

a truck maybe you can figure out something too you don't have to wait to

be 16 to make french fries that's not bad

because they sure don't pay you that per hour at the basic fast-food place

talk to you soon thanks for everything be safe out there like share subscribe

comment love that stuff and remember you gotta hustle!!!!!!!

For more infomation >> Scrapping Metal For Money #110 Easy Peezy Scrapmetal Load & Quick EZ Pay! - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Indian Railway Police Jobs For 10th Pass - Indian Railway Latest Job 2019-20 - Duration: 2:57.

indian railway jobs for 12th pass

indian railway police jobs for 10th pass

indian railway jobs for 10th pass

ex-servicemen jobs in indian railways

govt jobs for ex servicemen in indian railways

indian railway jobs for 10th pass online apply

indian railway jobs for 10th pass 2018

indian railway jobs for 12th pass 2018

latest govt jobs in himachal pradesh 2018-19

jobs in himachal pradesh 2018-19

govt jobs in himachal pradesh

jobs in himachal pradesh 2018

jobs in himachal pradesh in private secto

private jobs in himachal pradesh

latest govt jobs in himachal prade

latest jobs in himachal pradesh

latest jobs in hamirpur himachal pradesh

new jobs in indian railway 2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét