Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

Hey ! Lil video aside, but still very important, I decided to do to some changes for next year ^^

First of all, i know that practically nobody reads the description but there are still some changed to make xD

It's little, but with skipping lines, the description is prettier *-*

Then, i'll do a sort of game: Sometimes, not always, there will be a message hidden at the bottom of the description !

An enigma, a question, a word to write in comments, a hint about the next video...

It's something that i always did on my old channel, and i wanted to do it again ^^

Then, last thing about the description, it will now be written both in french AND english ! Since most of you aren't french x)

Then, i'll change the description of the channel, but i really don't know what i'll write xD

A new category of videos: Tutorials, mostly about MMD and PMXE, also to customize diverse things (phone case, apps icons, phone keyboard...)

Maybe some DIY too, but for the moment i don't have any ideas xD Well it will be linked to something more important...

Face Reveal ? I really hesitate, but i'd be very tempted to do videos with my face... But i'm way too shy '^'

I'll mostly show my Sweet/Gothic Lolita clothes, shops about it in Paris, Hauls...

I really want to, but i'm also way too shy so for now it isn't sure x) Well we'll see~

Then, i'll change the intro and outro of the videos, but i keep you the surprise ^w^ Hint: There will be some Kpop ^^

You'll see it in a few days, for the Q&A/FAQ/Ask of 5k subs, again thank y'all ♥

(Warning: emotional message) I still can't believe it, it has been so fast ! Every day you're more and more subs, it's extraordinary !!!

Most of you are subs for my MMD Miraculous, so i'll try to release one each Wednesday at 9pm [French hour] during a live !

Again another category will be some Top '^' Don't worry nothing clickbait or else right xD I already have some ideas in mind x)

Ah and then another lil change, on my song translations, on the thumbnail it won't be written "Translation by Pimika" anymore but "French Translation"

Cuz well it's more useful to precise that the translation is in french xD

So agaiiiiiiin a new category who will feature... my best friend x) Maybe you know Daenys, Mademoiselle McCreepsta ? ✧ ~ ♡ ~ ✧ [I bet you don't know them, they are french youtubers, so let's change... Maybe you know CreepsMcPasta, ClancyPasta ?]

It will be the same thing, reading creepypasta x) I think she'll be more regular than me, so i'll give you the link of her channel !

Now again two last things (yeah because there isn't any order in this video, i still write what goes through my mind xD)

At each release of video, i'll write the number of subscribers there are when the video is released Don't ask me why, i just want to, that's it xD

And FINALLY (i believe it's the end), ANOTHER new category: Tips & Tricks, principally in games, for example:

How to win more AP in My Candy Love, or more energy in Is It love [Or infinite Ladybugs and Butterflies in the Miraculous Mobile Game !!], and it will be REAL tips that really work x)

That's iiiiiiiit i think it's the end of this video, and... Happy New Year everybody xD See ya ♥

For more infomation >> 【Special】Channel Improvements For 2019 ♥ - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

The Battle for Balance || Kylo/Ben + Rey - Duration: 5:17.

First comes the day,

then comes the night.

After the darkness, shines through the light.

The difference, they say,

is only made right

by the resolving of grey

through refined Jedi sight.

Why is the Force connecting us?

You and I.

The girl I've heard so much about.

You have that look in your eyes.

From the forest.

You're a monster.

You are a monster.

Yes, I am.

Where am I?

You're my guest.

You're so lonely.

Why did you kill him?

I don't understand.

No?

You can't stop needing them.

It's your greatest weakness.

Don't be afraid, I feel it too.

You're afraid.

So afraid to leave.

I've seen this raw strength only once before.

In Ben Solo.

He'd sensed my power.

As he senses yours.

And he feared it.

Is it true? Did you try to murder him?

I had never felt so alone.

You're not alone.

Neither are you.

What do you see?

Life.

Death and decay.

Warm.

Cold.

Peace.

Violence.

And between it all?

If I go to him, Ben Solo will turn.

I know when the moment comes, you will be the one to turn.

Ben?

Let it all die.

Rey...

I want you to join me. We can rule together, we can bring a new order to the galaxy.

Don't do this, Ben.

Please don't go this way.

You come from nothing. You're nothing.

But not to me.

Join me.

Please.

Murderous snake.

For more infomation >> The Battle for Balance || Kylo/Ben + Rey - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

Preview: Join Us For The Biggest New Year's Eve Party | FOX BROADCASTING - Duration: 0:26.

For more infomation >> Preview: Join Us For The Biggest New Year's Eve Party | FOX BROADCASTING - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

Temperatures Continue To Drop For A Chilly New Year's Eve - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> Temperatures Continue To Drop For A Chilly New Year's Eve - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

PUT GOD FIRST this New Year | MOTIVATION for 2019 - Duration: 11:34.

Number one, put God first

Put God first in everything you do

I didn't always stick with him, but he always stuck with me

So stick with him in everything you do

Can you say without hesitation

That God is first in your life

It's silly to say that we don't have time

For God and if we don't have time for him then he's not first in our lives

Do you think about God and His goodness in your life

Do you take time to thank God for your blessings even little ones

Live to please the Lord

Make decisions that are pleasing to God

So are you trying to find a place to put God into your schedule

Or would you be willing today to say God from now on you're gonna be first and I don't care what else has to go

or what I have to change what I have to

make an adjustment in

I want to keep you first in my life

in everything let me tell you being a Christian just does not work out right

If God is a sideline in your life

Never meet with other people

Before you meet with God

If you'll take time to acknowledge God say God I need you today

Lead me guide me. Keep me on the right path

Not only will your day go better, but God will keep you from making mistakes

But until you find Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior there will be always something missing

You can't rely on you because you will fail you every single time just about

It's not about me. It's not about my ability. It's not anything about that. It's all about Jesus

It's not about what you have or what you don't have what you wish you had or what you wish you didn't have

it's all about Jesus that no matter where you are in your life right now if you ask

God to forgive you of your sin and you repent of your sin

God will come into your life forgive you of your sin. You'll receive his life his blessings

his life

eternal and his life

life's plan for your life

Not my plan. I don't want my plan

Sometimes we just need to get over ourselves and actually realize that sometimes God actually has a better plan

God allows things that we don't understand but I want you to know if you hold on to him

He'll hold on to you

If you trust in the Lord with all your heart

Even when you cannot walk he'll carry you. When you don't get a miracle you can still be a miracle

But this is what I've understood in life some people don't need you to preach a sermon. They need you to live one

And so when they see you living it

They can connect and identify with that

One of the ways that you can take an ordinary life and make it extraordinary

Is to learn to do every single thing that you do

With and for God

Raise your kids for God

Let your marriage glorify God

Let your attitude glorify God let God into

everything that

you do God believes in you. He's got hope for you

He's got a future plan for you. And no matter how many times you messed up

God is willing to give you another chance and another chance and another chance if you'll just be serious about your relationship with him

Don't listen to the lies of the devil

Don't listen to the lives of the enemy as he would try to whisper to you

God's not for you

God's against you

That's a lie from hell. I Got News for you. God is for you

He's not against you

He loves you

He's on your side

Intellectuals are now jabbering that God and heaven are far removed and far away

God is as close as your next prayer

Ask him for things are impossible because with God nothing is impossible

Ask him to defeat the Giants in your life because our God is a

Giant killer ask him to divide the sea before you and to bury Pharaoh and watch him turn your enemies into fish food

Ask him ask him to send fire from heaven as it did for Elijah and he will ask him to walk with you in the fire of

the fiery furnace

And be the fourth man in the fire

and he will he said you will walk through the fire and the fire will not burn you he will walk through the water and

The water will not drowned you ask him

He's the God who cannot fail he's waiting to show you great and mighty things. Pray pray

Pray God in heaven wants you to have that power

That power is the ability to move mountains out of the way

Too little

is spent in prayer

and too much time is spent in talking about the problem

If people would just start to pray and stop talking about the problem, we would see phenomenal things take place

Prayer is the key that unlocks the gates of heaven and closes the gates of Hell

Prayer has the power to cure sickness and disease prayer can shatter the shackles of misery and habit that are

Tormenting your life or the life of your son or daughter or the life of your husband or wife

Prayer does not need proof prayer needs practice

People need to worship more you need to take more time not going to God in prayer Oh God oh Lord

We've got this problem that problem this problem that problem forget about your problems

Go to God and just begin to worship Him begin to exalt him begin to extol him

Begin to call him by his names talk about his greatness

Talk about how awesome he is. Talk about how mighty he is

All Giants seem larger than they really are

You think you'll not be able

to get control over

Whatever that giant is it seems larger than it really is

It's not larger than our God

It's not larger

Than your Savior

Remember these five words

The battle is the Lord's the battle is the Lord's

There is no giant so great that he is not greater

still

It matters not where the road took you in this year or how your year turned out

I'm encouraging you tonight by the Word of God. The Spirit says call on God one more time

One more time we have if we're here today if you're here tonight

It is testimony that you have a new opportunity. You've got a fresh start right here right now

We get to reboot

We get to do it again

We will not cure what happened in the past for the past

is irretrievable, but the future is available

See the older I get the more I realize

That you can't take life nor moments for granted

I can deal personally I can deal with death better than I can deal with regret

Whatever I gotta say to you I'd rather say it whatever I want to give you

I want to give it whatever I need to express I want to express it because the next second is not promised

All you have is the fierce urgency of now right now

This present moment, you don't have long to get over whatever you're gonna get over climb over your inhibitions or fear

The clock is ticking while you are thinking about it. You are running out of time there is a rush

to do it

When you woke up this morning God gave you an

opportunity

What could be a better gift than to get an

opportunity and what a tragic waste it is to have an opportunity and not use it

Not maximize it not live it to its fullest and to assume

You have tomorrow

how arrogant of you

to assume

that you have tomorrow

When in fact all you have for sure

Is right now

Right now get it right right now

Get it sad right now get it done right now

Open your heart right now

Write the letter right now

express the love right now because if you don't

I can tell you from experience

Coffins can't hear

You know don't don't ever waste a day

You know, there's something really interesting about time. We all get the same amount in a day every day is 24 hours

some people are

Very very fruitful and effective and some people just waste their time day after day after day

That's a choice that we make but there's one thing about time

Once it goes by you never get it back

So how tragic it is to waste

Any day

Of your life. I think we need to live every day like it was our very last one

and live it to the absolute fullest

that we can live it

And anything you want good

you can have

So claim it

Work hard to get it

When you get it reach back pull someone else up

each one teach one

Don't just aspire to make a living

Aspire to make a difference

For more infomation >> PUT GOD FIRST this New Year | MOTIVATION for 2019 - Duration: 11:34.

-------------------------------------------

Announcement Video for you Guys - Duration: 0:45.

There are no subtitles here, they are right above here.

Why did you click on captions?

I can't even translate this, I'm 16.

Why do you bother looking at this? You're missing the announcement!

Well, I guess if you are looking at this then I should waste your time.

Nah, that seems rather rude, don't you think?

So I'm sorry. Do you accept my apology?

If you do then please subscribe for future videos.

If you don't accept my apology then I don't know what to say.

I mean you basically already watched the entire video.

So uh, I guess you can't do much there.

For more infomation >> Announcement Video for you Guys - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Fill Handle - Excel Skills for Business: Essentials by Macquarie University #7 - Duration: 5:31.

Shown is starting to feel a lot more confident about his Excel skills,

and that's just as well because he's been given his first assignment.

The bus has asked him to complete the help desk roster for the next two weeks,

one of the tools that can help a lot with this is the fill handle.

The fill handle is located at the bottom right-hand corner of a cell.

When you hover over it,

you should get a small black cross.

At its simplest, the fill handle allows us to quickly copy.

Let's have a look, so I'm going to click and drag down to row 17,

and release, and it has copied my days for me.

The fill handle can do some slightly clever things there was well.

So, I'm going to click on to B4 where I've got my record number,

and I actually want these to go R1001,

R1002, let's see what happens when I drag my fill handle.

Now, what has happened here is the fill handle's given us what's called a series,

where you have a combination of text and numbers,

it automatically adds one to the numbers,

well, that is interesting.

Let's see what happens with our dates.

So, I'm going to click on the first of the fifth,

this time however instead of dragging,

I'm going to try a shortcut,

I'm going to double-click my fill handle.

So, two quick licks, how good was that?

Again, we've got that series with adding one to each date, which is perfect.

Let's see what happens with days of the week.

So, I've clicked on Monday,

and again going to come to my fill handle, double-click.

Well, that is clever, and that will work with days of the week all months of the year.

Now, I've done each of those individually,

so that you can see how they work,

but to show you how quick this could have been,

I'm going to undo those last three changes,

I'm going to select all three of these,

and then double-click my fill handle,

and you can see you don't even have to do them one at a time.

Excellent. Now, each of my help desk shifts is eight hours.

So, really I just want to copy that number eight down.

Let's see what happens when we double-click the fill handle,

and there we go, so that's interesting.

With dates, we get a series,

but with numbers, we automatically get a copy.

Now, I need to number my shifts for the next two weeks,

but I know that when I double-click my one,

I'm just going to get a series of ones.

However, Excel does actually give you options.

Whenever you use the fill handle,

you should see a little icon come up at the bottom,

and if you hover over it you'll see it's called Auto Fill Options.

I'm going to click on the drop down arrow,

and you'll see it has done a copy,

but you do have the option to do a fill series.

Well, that's brilliant, I'm going to click on that and they you go.

Now, let's see what would happen with our options for our date.

So, I'm going to come back to date here, double-click,

come and have a look at my options,

and this time it is chosen fill series,

but I could choose a copy.

So, if you need to do that, you have that but dates as

well or you could do something quite fun,

so I could do fill weekdays or fill months,

but I'd like to get back to my fill series.

So, quite a rich selection of options,

the fill handle also allows you to do simple patterns.

So, for example, my cumulative hours,

total hours on help desk is going to go up in eights.

If I just copy the 16,

that's not going to work,

but if I select both the eight and,

so I tell Excel there's a pattern and then double-click,

there we go, counting in eights,

and Excel could do this for quite a range of fairly straightforward patterns.

Let's look at a slightly more complex one.

So, I have my five help desk staff here,

I'm going to select all of them,

and again double-click, and it has copied the whole group down.

Now, one really exciting feature that was added in 2013;

so this will only be available to 2013 and '16 users,

is something called flash fill,

which is an even more sophisticated pattern matcher.

If you have a look here, I have Rajesh's address,

which is made up of his first name,

a dot, his surname,

and then the company name.

Now, if I come and copy that down,

it just copies it, but if I come to my Auto Fill Options,

you'll see there's an option to do flash fill,

and when I click on that,

it spots the pattern,

and automatically creates addresses for all my staff.

Wasn't that quick? Have a go at using the fill handle yourself.

For more infomation >> Fill Handle - Excel Skills for Business: Essentials by Macquarie University #7 - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Colorado Springs Police looking for murder suspect - Duration: 0:21.

For more infomation >> Colorado Springs Police looking for murder suspect - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Introduction to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials by Macquarie University #1 - Duration: 2:51.

[SOUND] Excel, let's make it real.

Sean has just had an internal transfer to a department that heavily relies on Excel.

It's been a few years since Sean has seen Excel, so

he has lost his confidence in his Excel skills.

Sean is also not familiar with the latest Excel user interface.

For Sean to be efficient, productive, and

analytical in his new role, Sean will really have to take charge of Excel.

Sean really wants to make a good impression on his manager, so

he has been going through Excel manuals and videos all night, and

he is now completely overwhelmed.

Sean realizes that Excel can store data, perform calculations,

data analysis, and even draw charts.

He needs a quick and efficient way that empowers him with the essentials of Excel

so that he can take charge.

In this course, we are going to cover the essentials of Excel so

that you are empowered from the very beginning without feeling overwhelmed.

Week by week, these essentials will give you the confidence to use Excel to

increase your efficiency, productivity, and analytics in your workplace.

To empower you to take charge of Excel,

this week we will be learning about understanding the Excel user interface.

Then we will go through the essentials of Excel terminology, so

you know what the various sections of the Excel screen are called.

We will show you how to confidently select data and navigate within Excel,

as well as viewing data in Excel and the different data types.

You will then take charge by entering data, as well as editing and

deleting data.

We will then end the week with a really great efficiency tool, the fill handle.

The only way to learn Excel is by practicing.

You have to do your work, and we are here to equip and empower you to do so.

We have a series of practice videos,

where each video will empower you with a new Excel functionality.

You will be empowered to take charge of Excel, so

you will need to follow alongside us and practice.

Download the Excel workbook, and work with us and your peers step-by-step.

Once you have done that, take a break, reset, recharge and

practice these skills again because practice makes permanent.

Let's breakdown this week's Excel functionalities for you by sitting down

with Nicky, and seeing how we can really help Sean and how we can really help you.

[SOUND]

For more infomation >> Introduction to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials by Macquarie University #1 - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

How To Draw A Cute Unicorn Kawaii ★ Cute Easy Drawings Tutorial For Beginners Step By Step ★ Kids - Duration: 9:32.

Cute Unicorn Cloud Kawaii Easy Drawings Tutorial For Beginners Step By Step ★ DIY Cute Unicorn Cloud Kawaii Kawaii Drawings For Kids Slow And Easy With Pencil ★ Cute Unicorn Cloud Kawaii Images ★ Cute Unicorn Cloud Kawaii Painting ★ Cute Unicorn Cloud Kawaii Photos ★ Cute Unicorn Cloud Kawaii Pictures ★Cute Unicorn Cloud Kawaii Coloring Pages

For more infomation >> How To Draw A Cute Unicorn Kawaii ★ Cute Easy Drawings Tutorial For Beginners Step By Step ★ Kids - Duration: 9:32.

-------------------------------------------

3 Major Tips for Succeeding at Your New Year's Resolutions - Duration: 1:00.

Here are 3 Major Tips for Succeeding @ Your New Year's Resolutions:

1.

Be open to doing things differently.

You can't expect to do the same thing that's never worked and get the results you want.

Open your mind to doing things in new and different ways…

Maybe even ways that you previously thought were impossible.

Remember that where there is a will, there is a way.

2.

Be ready to put in the work.

Instead of thinking, Oh, it's going to take forever to do this, think more long term.

Going the extra mile is what separates people who experience average success from really

successful people.

3.

Focus every day on your most import goals first and foremost before any other tasks.

Put these simple yet super important tips into action and you'll find that you experience

momentum and feel empowered.

With lots of love…

Happy New Year my friends…

For more infomation >> 3 Major Tips for Succeeding at Your New Year's Resolutions - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Data Entry, Editing & Deleting - Excel Skills for Business: Essentials by Macquarie University #6 - Duration: 6:47.

We're now ready to start creating our workbooks.

As a practice exercise,

let's help Sean, create his expenses for the day.

To begin with we're going to need a new workbook.

To do this we're going to come up to the File tab on our ribbon and click.

Come down on the green panel until you find New

and click and then select blank workbook and again it's a single click.

We now have our blank workbook.

Let's quickly zoom in so we can see what we're doing.

I'm coming down to the zoom slider and just clicking the plus a few times.

You will notice that the first cell A1 has a green box around it.

It is by default the active cell and that

means we can just start typing directly into it.

So I'm going to type expenses and now I could click away but in Excel,

it's better practice to press Tab to jump to the cell to

the right or press enter to jump to the cell below.

This commits the change and moves you down one cell.

We're going to press Enter again to get one more down.

Right. Next thing we're going to type is item,

but now I want to go right,

so press tab and it's gone one cell to the right where I'm going to type cost.

And press Enter.

You'll notice it actually jumps down and back to the first empty cell in the next row.

This makes your data entry very quick and easy.

Right. Sean's first expense was his train, right?

So we're going to type train and press Tab and that costs $6.30.

So I'm just going to put 6.3.

We don't need to worry about putting extra decimal places or the dollar sign,

as we'll look at how we can use formatting tools to do that easily in a later video.

Now click Enter. All right.

Sean also bought a coffee,

so let's put a coffee in and press Tab and that cost $3.50 and then lastly,

he bought some lunch and that cost $12 and enter.

He also bought a juice,

but then he realizes actually he didn't buy that juice today.

That was yesterday.

So now he wants to delete that value from that cell.

Deleting is easy.

Select the cell or cells

where you want to remove the data and press the delete key on your keyboard.

This will not remove the cell,

just the contents of that cell.

Please note, pressing Delete on your keyboard and

using the delete on your ribbon are quite different.

The delete on the ribbon actually removes the cell

and that may cause other data in your spreadsheet to move.

So don't use that unless you actually want to remove the cell itself.

Sean now realizes he actually has made a bit of a mistake.

The train journey didn't cost him $6.30,

but he's going to have to catch the train home again so he wants to double this value.

If you wish to replace the value in a cell,

single click and over type by putting in the new value.

So we're going to put in $12.60 and press enter.

In a situation where you want to modify the contents of the cell you have a few options.

So I'd like train to actually say train ride.

Start by clicking on the cell you want to change,

then you can either come up to the formula bar,

click in the formula bar and type your change.

Now I actually don't want to keep that,

so here's a nice little trick.

If you've started modifying a cell and you don't want to

keep your changes, just press Escape.

You don't need to press Undo,

because you haven't really committed the change until you press Enter.

Now another way you can edit a cell,

is to double-click on it.

You see my cursor is now blinking in the cell and I can type

in my change and again, click Enter.

The keyboard shortcut for double-clicking is to press

F2 and then again if you don't want to make the change press Escape.

Next thing we need to do is type in a date.

So I'm going to come up to cell B1 and I'm going to type in

the current date which is the 12th of the fourth 2017.

Now it's really important when you type dates into Excel that

you use the correct format for your regional settings.

So, in Australia for example,

we type day, followed by month, followed by year.

If I was in the US, I would need to put month and day and year.

Once you finish typing, click Enter.

And you will notice that Excel has actually made

my column wide enough to fit the date which is really handy,

but it doesn't do that for all your data.

So if you decide you want to adjust your column widths,

come up to the top where you have your column letters,

find the little separating line but to the right of the column you

want to make wider and then click and drag.

It is a very bad idea to leave blank columns in the middle of your dataset,

so if you need to,

rather just make your columns a little wider.

Now one last little thing to finish off our expenses,

we need to total them up.

So I'm going to click into B7 and here's a great trick.

We're going to come up to our Home tab on our ribbon and on the far right,

you will see a tool called AutoSum.

We'll look at working with calculations and a lot more detail next week,

but if you just quickly need to add up some numbers you can click on the AutoSum.

You'll see it's added up all the numeric values above

the cell where I originally clicked and then just press Enter.

So that's Sean's expenses complete.

Why don't you now practice at creating your own expenses.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét