Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 30 2018

I need to lure them to Sehwa.

Sehwa Beach. Is there a sandy beach?

Wait.

This isn't bad.

Go down.

How is this?

They won't know where you are. It's great.

(He looks like a local.)

Here?

(He calls them leisurely.)

It's cold.

- We got a call. / - He's calling.

Tell him I'll get him.

- Hey. / - Hey!

- How old are you? / - Hey!

We'll just find you without the hint.

Then we'll hit you.

We'll feed you to yellowtail.

(Teasing)

Gosh, that punk.

(The chasers can't do anything.)

Where are you?

Don't stall time.

- Hey. / - Hurry up.

Siyoon, come out.

- Okay. / - Good luck.

Here we go.

Ready or not, rock-paper-scissors.

(Yellowtail Fairy wins.)

Okay, I won.

No, they didn't get it on camera.

I'll send you a mission.

- Let's go. / - Get the mission first.

Here.

(Laughing)

They sent the picture they took.

I'm so happy.

We're safe.

(The producer is relieved to have enough footage.)

Let's go and have some tea.

(They earned some time.)

Let's go have coffee.

No. I won't go.

He's telling us to go to Seogwipo.

(The fairy sent them the next destination.)

- Let's go / - Where in Seogwipo?

- Seongsan-eup, Susan-ri. / - What?

- Where is that? / - It's on the way.

- Is it? / - Let's go, then.

Let's go there.

We have to move quickly.

What will we do there?

He told us to just come first.

Just go there first?

Gosh, where is the rascal?

If I catch him...

He must be shivering outside somewhere.

It's very good.

May I borrow a pen?

I need to think of different scenarios.

- A pen, please. / - A pen?

(The last pursuit of 2018)

Yongjin doesn't know anything.

(Yellowtail's signal)

Rock-paper-scissors with Joonyoung.

Because Joonyoung has some influence.

We have to get a hint no matter what.

I'll give a hint carelessly.

I'll have someone ask, "Where is Sehwa Beach?"

(A woman will ask as planned.)

(He'll hang up in haste.)

I'll quickly hang up the phone,

then Joonyoung will think that I'm not at Sehwa.

So I think it's better to tell the truth.

I'll tell them it's Seopjikoji.

They won't think it's Seopjikoji,

and go to Sehwa or Seongsan instead.

We'll assume that he's at Seongsan Ilchulbong.

If I lose at rock-paper-scissors again,

when I give them the next hint,

I'll sort of tell them I'm at Seopjikoji.

(Who will be the winner of)

(this unnecessary brain battle?)

He just told us to go.

"After picking three boxes of mandarins..."

(The next mission has arrived.)

This is wrong. Three boxes of mandarins?

I can eat three boxes.

(They need to finish as fast as they can.)

- Let's go. / - Let's go.

Do we just pick them?

Don't pick them now. If you just pick them,

they'll be ruined. Ma'am.

Please show us.

Okay. I'll show you how.

How many in a box?

About 100 per box.

-100? / - Yes.

You can sell 50 in a box.

- There should be more. / - Is that right?

- How do we pick them? / - You clip the stem like this.

You have to clip it short.

If you clip it long,

they'll bump.

- Pick it and cut it. / - Yes.

- You're good. / - I got it.

Okay.

That way they won't bump into each other.

Okay.

- Let's go. / - All right.

- I'll go here. / - Bring the box.

I'll give it to you. You clip the end.

- Clip just this? / - Yes.

We're a team.

You shouldn't be eating.

- We should try it. / - Why are you eating it?

My gosh.

(He just can't wait.)

He's so...

(Do you want to have a bite?)

Is it good?

(He can't even talk.)

Gosh, it's so good.

(This is why Jeju Island is famous for mandarins.)

- Just pick it. / - Gosh.

- It's so sweet. / - Stop eating it.

We have to pick the mandarins now.

This is so good.

We have to pick all the mandarins here.

The silly guys must be doing this all alone.

- This is ripped. / - We're dividing the work.

What's that? This is ripped.

(If they find a bruised mandarin...)

- Just eat it. / - Okay.

Will you hurry?

- They just throw it. / - This isn't easy.

Why wouldn't they throw it?

(They talk a lot, but they're working hard.)

- We still have a lot? / - Look at that.

- I want a big one. / - Take this.

My gosh.

(Joonyoung, you...)

Just sit back and do it.

You can put this right here.

(Taehyun and Joonyoung filled the box already.)

You are so quick.

We don't have time.

This isn't a mandarin.

(All of a sudden?)

This is mandarin juice.

(He's shooting a commercial alone.)

Gosh, this is big.

(This is something to see.)

Junho, come over here.

We will pick big mandarins to fill the box quickly.

Why are you shouting when he's so close?

Why is he yelling at us?

That's too loud.

I'm wearing earmuffs, so I can't hear you.

That's too loud.

(When will he grow up?)

My gosh.

- Give me one. / - Try this.

What time is it now?

It's 2:30 p.m.

If we fail the mission, it will be over.

(2 hours and 30 minutes left.)

They don't have much time.

- You can't cut a branch. / - Who cut a branch?

(Siyoon...)

- What are you doing? / - What's that?

Hey.

What is he doing without putting them in the box?

He's not helping me at all.

He just keeps eating.

It's all done.

This is so good.

It's sweet.

Put them in.

- I need one person. / - Come here.

Let's hurry.

Where is it? Put it down here.

- Wait. / - Put it right there.

What is this?

- Nothing. / - Hey!

- You stole the mandarins. / - This is theft.

My goodness.

I was going to eat them on the way.

That's an orange.

- Why did you pick an orange? / - That's my pay.

(The former cafe owner is sensitive about pay.)

- That's not your pay. / - It's theft.

- I should get paid. / - What is this?

What about our mission?

You know what? This is...

How do we do this?

We shouldn't lie down. We put our faces together.

- The shortest one / - Take a picture of us.

should be in the front.

You should kneel down.

- Me? / - Yes. Kneel down.

- Okay. / - I can just sit.

Hurry. We don't have time.

You are next.

- It's done. / - Am I next?

(This is a foreseen disaster.)

You should go lower.

I might break my arms.

- Move over. / - I'll be at the bottom.

- How? / - What's that?

It's for the one at the top.

Will the one at the top stand on it?

- Okay. / - Lie down, Junho.

Lie face down.

I might get hurt. I clearly told you.

- Is it done? / - Wait.

- You are next. / - Is it done?

- I'll go next. / - We can do this.

My gosh.

Get ready.

- Be careful. / - Ready.

Is he holding out?

What do I do with my arms?

- Look straight ahead. / - Smile.

- Mandarin. / - Mandarin.

(My gosh.)

It's done.

(They managed to put up a tower with their faces.)

It's done.

(Taehyun sends the text message immediately.)

You should send it.

What are you eating again?

My teeth ache.

- Let's go. / - We should go.

Will you text him back?

It looks good.

(Satisfied)

Succeeded.

- We got a message. / - It says congratulations.

What? What's there to congratulate?

Is that it? He doesn't say anything else.

- Shall we go? / - Let's go.

We should go.

(The yellowtail fairy is ready for the next call.)

I'll get going now.

What?

- The phone is ringing. / - We're getting a call.

The phone is ringing.

(The phone rings as soon as they end the mission.)

Are we getting another mission already?

We didn't even open it yet.

Are you drinking coffee?

What's that?

- What are you doing? / - I'm having a teatime.

You sure are carefree there.

You don't even know what it means.

I hate him so much.

Shall we begin the game?

Can we find him first?

- We will find you. / - Let us find him first.

(Where is he hiding?)

Let's play rock-paper-scissors.

If you win, I'll give you a conclusive hint.

- I see. / - You know what?

I'll ask you the address.

(Flustered)

I don't know the address. I don't live here.

You have dirty pores by the way.

You're a celebrity. Don't you get skin treatments?

I've been doing this since six in the morning.

Okay. Let's do this.

Defconn, can you play rock-paper-scissors?

- Rock-paper-scissors? / - You have to win.

- You must win. / - Let's do it right away.

Do it right away.

Ready or not, rock-paper-scissors.

- My gosh. / - Again.

Ready or not, rock-paper-scissors.

Okay, I won.

- Gosh, he was late. / - You were late.

- This doesn't make sense. / - This is ridiculous.

- He did it on purpose. / - He was like this.

You were late.

I wasn't late.

Let's do something else.

- Okay, let's go. / - You're amazing.

- He's not giving us a hint. / - Let's go.

- Let's go. / - All right.

- You saw it. / - I saw it all.

All right. Let's go.

- By the way... / - I saw the coffee cup.

- What? / - The brand of the coffee.

Really?

(Did he see this?)

It's done. It's going as we planned.

It wasn't a trap, was it?

(He feels somewhat leery.)

I know.

Why would he show us the coffee cup?

He showed it to us all of a sudden.

It's right here.

- Is that the coffee shop? / - I think he's fooling us.

What if he showed it on purpose?

That place makes sense actually.

You think?

There's a five-day market near the beach.

I think he's right.

And it starts with an S too.

Let's just go there.

(The location of the cafe correspond with hints.)

We have 1 hour and 45 minutes left.

We're running out of time.

(1 hour and 45 minutes left)

Let's check again.

Hey.

It's me again.

I know it's you.

You look exhausted.

Me?

I've been outside for about eight hours.

So what?

- I'll give you an easy mission this time. / - Okay.

It's for Jongmin.

With his buttocks...

- What? / - You get 70 seconds.

That's immature.

You will three questions to a citizen with your butt.

If they get the questions right, you will succeed.

And I will answer

whatever questions you ask.

- Citizens? / - Yes.

It could be anyone.

- Okay. / - We got it.

This is easy, right?

- Yes. Okay. / - Send us a text.

- Let's go. / - Let's do this.

All right. Did they hang up?

(They hung up immediately.)

They think it's very easy.

Isn't that good? Only three questions.

(Is it too easy?)

Simulate it.

Ready. Start.

(Yongjin is now wearing a mask of yellowtail)

(and giving a quiz using his buttocks.)

(Trying hard)

What was that?

We weren't watching. Can you do it again?

Just one more time. We didn't see it.

How should we grab him?

Should I grab him by the hair?

- Grab his hair and... / - Kick him three times.

(They are excited to catch Yongjin.)

Then we will play "Pickax".

Until he cries?

Aren't these canola flowers?

- This is it. / - Isn't this the place?

- What? / - It's right here.

What's that?

(Is this where Yongjin was lying down?)

(Everything squares with the hints.)

(The familiar stone wall and blue roof)

The weather is so...

(They are closing in on all sides.)

I'm nervous.

I'm getting goosebumps.

I smell something.

(There's tension in the air.)

(Yongjin is now a rat cornered.)

(He's clueless.)

Let's go slowly. The cafe is over there.

(They get into a parking lot near the cafe.)

(Seongsan Ilchulbong)

(Is it Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak, not Seopjikoji?)

I can smell something.

(They guessed it wrong.)

Something smells fishy. This is animal instincts.

He must be around here.

Is this it?

All right. Shall we

go the cafe?

(Relaxed)

Hello.

Gosh, you're Kim Junho of Two Days and One Night.

- My gosh. / - Is this a cafe?

This is a cafe.

May I see your coffee cup?

The cup holder.

- This is the holder. / - Wait.

This isn't it.

(Totally different)

(This isn't the place?)

(Embarrassed)

(Disappointed)

- This isn't the place. / - Where do you need to go?

- Let me see. / - This isn't right.

Is it down there?

No, there's no cafe down there.

Really? Here...

(In disbelief)

All right, then.

- Thank you. / - Thank you.

- Bye. / - You're not slimmer

- Let's go. / - than I thought.

Thank you anyway.

(Thank you for your kind words.)

My gosh. This is our mistake.

- My gosh. / - What is going on?

What do we do?

We should do it quickly and ask for a hint.

I really want to find him.

There are tourists over there.

- There's a rest area. / - Let's go.

Ma'am. Excuse me.

(They find a citizen to answer the quiz.)

We will give you a quiz.

Can you answer the quiz?

Quiz. With us.

- All right. / - Let's do it with him.

- I don't know if I can do that. / - Come over here.

- Jongmin. / - Let's hurry.

- Let's go. / - All right.

- You can do it! / - Go, Jongmin!

You can do it!

Ready, go.

Okay.

You have to be faster.

What is that?

Let's just start over.

(The answer is "female diver".)

Let's just start over.

N.

(Data transfer failed.)

It's in cursive.

Don't write it in cursive. Write it in Gothic font.

- Let's just move on. / - Come on.

- We don't have time. / - Let's just move on.

He ripped the page already.

(Double eyelid)

- Just go for it! / - This is too hard.

- Just do it already. / - Just do it.

Wait. In which direction should I write?

Gosh, this is so frustrating!

(Staring)

You have to see the big picture.

Look at each letter carefully.

Time is up.

- It was too small. / - Hey.

What's wrong with you?

You should write it quickly like this.

Let him do it.

I'm sorry. It's my bad.

It's my bad.

I'll give you 70 seconds again.

If one of you answers correctly, you win.

He says we can change. Let's do it again.

We can start over.

I'll let you know every time I finish one letter.

- Ready... / - I'll write it slowly.

Let us know whenever you write a consonant.

(How would Defconn do?)

(Confident)

(It's a consonant.)

There you go.

(It's time to write "ch".)

(Shaking)

(Shake your hips.)

(Shaking)

(He quietly shakes his hips.)

What is that?

Is it "flower"?

- That's correct. / - Yes, that's right.

(Popeye)

There are so many strokes.

- You can do it. / - He's strong.

There you go.

He's so strong.

(Making a sound)

Four, three,

two,

- one. / - Bellflower?

It's "Popeye".

(He's too young to know Popeye.)

- I'm sorry. / - It's okay.

It's my turn now.

Aren't we all doing it one by one?

We should keep going.

How about 2 quizzes in 50 seconds?

- 2 quizzes in 50 seconds? Okay. / - 2 in 50 seconds.

Does anyone want to try?

Come on out. You're very enthusiastic.

- Good. / - What's your name?

(This is their last chance.)

- What's your name? / - Kim Kyungmi.

- Kyungmi. / - Kyungmi.

You need to solve 2 quizzes in 50 seconds.

- 2 quizzes in 50 seconds. / - Joonyoung, let's go!

Hey, how do you like my double D?

- Nice angles. / - Awesome.

(Proud)

- He's really good. / - What about double S?

Goodness.

He should've done this from the start.

- Was that double S? / - Yes.

- This is great. / - I like it.

You need to solve 2 quizzes in 50 seconds.

- The quizzes are so hard. / - Ready, go.

(He's doing his best.)

(His moves are quick and accurate.)

(She got it at once.)

(Anyone can tell it's a circle.)

- "Bang". / - There you go.

(Her eyes follow his hips.)

- Yellowtail? / - Yes.

(Yellowtail is the correct answer.)

Okay. Good.

(The last word is "omegi rice cake".)

(This is an O.)

You're doing great!

(His hips move up and down.)

- "O". / - Yes.

(Relaxed)

(This is a square.)

(He's so good at writing with his butt.)

(This is amazing.)

He's so good.

(I'll write letters with my butt.)

He's really good.

- "Me". / - It's "ome".

- Omegi rice cake. / - Yes!

(Mission complete)

- Correct. / - Yes!

You're really good.

You're so good.

- We picked this ourselves. / - Please take this.

- Thank you. / - We picked it ourselves.

- It's really delicious. / - You can have it.

Your butt is...

- You... / - Your butt is like a pen.

(Joonyoung is a great butt-writer.)

("Bang")

(It's a piece of art.)

- It was perfect. / - He moved so precisely.

- Here we go. / - Yongjin.

- He's indoors. / - You're not supposed to be indoors.

We completed the mission.

I'm going to send you a hint.

Someone will describe this place for you.

It'll be the biggest hint.

- Let's hang up. / - Hurry up and send it.

- Let's go. / - Let's go to the car.

We don't have much time.

(Let's go catch Yellowtail Fairy.)

For more infomation >> Joonyoung's butt is a masterpiece [2Days&1Night Season3/2018.12.30] - Duration: 19:24.

-------------------------------------------

This Abandoned Nuclear City is Trapped Under Ice, What Happens if it Thaws? - Duration: 7:56.

This team of of scientists and engineers are camped above an abandoned Cold War military

base that's buried 30 meters below Greenland's ice sheet.

William: "That is Delta storm condition."

They're part of a special climate monitoring program, because the underground base that

they're studying, could eventually thaw out and unearth thousands of tons of toxic

waste.

"On the top of the world, below the surface of the giant ice cap, a city is buried.

This is the story of Camp Century."

During the early years of the Cold War, the U.S. started paying close attention to Greenland.

To protect the island from creeping Soviet influence, the US and Denmark signed the 1951

Defense of Greenland Act.

"Today on the island of Greenland…..the United States Army has established an unprecedented

nuclear powered Arctic research center."

Army personnel put the latest advances in polar construction to the test, building several

military bases out on the ice sheet... one of them was Camp Century.

"We finally picked this plateau, a smooth white plain of ice for as far as you could

see.

This was the closest to location to Thule our supply base, which would not be affected

by summer thaw."

William: "Researchers were doing a lot of very fundamental glacier and climate research.

Camp Century is probably best known for being home of the first deep ice core to the Greenland

ice sheet.

It's like nothing we have today.

It was just this phenomenal marriage of technology and innovation in the 1960s."

They built an entire underground city, complete with housing, kitchens, lounges, a library,

scientific labs, communications center, supply rooms, a chapel, scientific labs, and even

a barber shop.

William: "And the whole camp, which could house up to 200 people on a year-round basis

was powered by a nuclear power plant."

The US Atomic Energy Commission developed small, portable nuclear power reactors that

could be built in remote locations, and Camp Century was the perfect proving ground.

They flew over 400 tons of equipment to Greenland to build a PM-2A reactor, and they carefully

transported the materials to the base, where scientists then installed it to power the

polar camp.

"Now here this..all control rods withdrawn, PM2A went critical at 06 52 hours."

Camp Century was presented to the world as a heroic conquest of the Arctic, in man's

never ending pursuit for knowledge and scientific progress.

William: "They had Walter Cronkite up there doing news hour specials back in the '60s.

Everybody knew about it.

It was no secret."

But, this scientific endeavor was actually part of a covert U.S. Army operation, codenamed

Project Iceworm.

In response to escalating Cold War tensions, the U.S. wanted to position 600 medium range

missiles with nuclear warheads underneath the Greenland ice sheet.

All was going according to plan, until engineers noticed the ice that surrounded the base...was

shifting faster than initially projected.

William: "The people who were working at Camp Century did not have an understanding

of climate change.

They didn't have solid records, global climate models, these big data sets that let you see

an overview of what's happening to earth's climate."

The ice sheet started to destabilize the underground tunnels faster than scientists projected.

William: "When Camp Century was decommissioned, only the nuclear reactor was taken out for

destructive testing, and the rest of the camp was left in place, and they closed the doors

and left.

It was abandoned on the assumption that climate wouldn't change, and it would continue to

snow at Camp Century forever.

The perpetual snowfall would entomb all of the base infrastructure and eventually bury

it."

But the climate has changed.

Temperatures have reached record highs in the Arctic and Greenland's ice sheet is

melting at an unprecedented rate, which could turn Camp Century's abandoned waste into

a major environmental risk.

So, a team of scientists, including William, went back to the site.

William: "In 2017, the government of Denmark, at the request of the government of Greenland,

started the Camp Century climate monitoring program.We set up a bunch of instruments that

are erected on the ice sheet surface, and then we drill in and we put probes into the

ice sheet.

It keeps a real-time data stream coming from the Camp Century site where we monitor a bunch

of things, mainly the temperature of the snow, the temperature of the ice, the air temperature.

That will help us model how the snow and ice at Camp Century is going to behave over the

next century."

They also mapped the debris left behind using ice penetrating radar.

William: "The radar is perhaps the most time-consuming because you have to manually

tow it at a slow speed.

It sends out a pulse of energy that goes down into the ice, and then it reflects off different

things and comes back to a receiver.

It was 80 kilometers in total.

That's a lot of radar."

They turned the radar profiles into a 3D map of the entire debris field.

William: " At Camp Century, you get those horizontal lines of annual accumulation layers,

but then you also get these big pockets of chaos.

You can see the main tunnels.

You can see pieces of debris down to about the size of a vehicle, maybe even a fuel drum.

Our preliminary estimate is that we think the debris field is about 55 acres in size,

which is about 100 football fields, and we think it contains just over 9,000 metric tons

of debris.

We're very interested in how deep everything is and where it is so that when we go to do

our simulations of how much melt water that might be at the site over the next century

and how deep it is going to percolate into the ice sheet.

There is concern that if melt water starts interacting with the debris field, it could

mobilize some contaminants."

Those contaminants include diesel fuel, nuclear waste like radioactive coolant water, and

other toxic chemicals from the camp's buildings and general infrastructure.

And all of that is on track to seep into the environment.

William: "In the 1960s, the building codes were a little different.

So we know, for example, that the materials they were using at Camp Century were rich

in PCBs and other types of persistent contaminants.

And they still come out of the ground kicking.

They don't deteriorate at all.

We're at a fork in the road for Camp Century.

Under the "business as usual" climate, it looks likely that we will start to see

more melt than snowfall at Camp Century.

But if we stick with something like Paris Agreement, we can keep more snowfall that

melt beyond the end of the century."

But this does raise questions about who is ultimately responsible for the clean up.

And that leads us into a geopolitical gray area.

Camp Century was a U.S. base on Greenland soil, which was governed by Denmark.

And currently, no party has taken responsibility for the abandoned base.

And International environmental law really hasn't figured something like this out yet.

William: "It's really a microcosm of the multi-generational, even multinational implications

in climate change facing us now, and we have to be very aware of future projections, and

take action today to go on the high mitigation and low emissions route."

For more infomation >> This Abandoned Nuclear City is Trapped Under Ice, What Happens if it Thaws? - Duration: 7:56.

-------------------------------------------

Egg is Veg or Non-Veg? | Mende Suresh - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> Egg is Veg or Non-Veg? | Mende Suresh - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

if i sing more then you see, who is bad - Bulent Aydin (my X factor never song) - Duration: 3:26.

For more infomation >> if i sing more then you see, who is bad - Bulent Aydin (my X factor never song) - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

What is Death of a Notion? [Channel Trailer - Season 1] - Duration: 3:43.

What the Heck is Death of a Notion?

On Death of a Notion we will focus on ideas and pretty much if there is anything that

is potentially wrong with the idea we will bring in as much information as possible,

and be able to answer it with near 100%ish certainty.

We try to leave no minor loopholes unnoticed and if we find something that can be objectively

or logically refuted, WE EXTERMINATE THE NOTION!!!

EEEAAAUUU!!!

But of course, no Notion is worthy of being completely annihilated, so we will take the

whole of an idea, and extract what is good out of it, poke holes in that what is bad,

and hopefully create a whole new idea surrounding the topic that we will be talking about for

that week.

Bring life to the internets!

You can bounce your ideas off of us on various social media websites as well.

Other than YouTube, we have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, and Patreon as well.

So please, watch this channel from behind a computer or a phone screen so that you can

partake in the discussion.

And here is my intro for...D-D-Death.

Death of a Notion.

I was inspired by the idea of combining the idea of the left wing and right wing of political

ideology, with the left and right wings of a plane.

Like for real, why would somebody want to be on the wings of a plane, whenever there

is a perfectly safe rocket-cabin, right in the middle.

It's kind of dangerous on the wings if you think about it.

What the plane analogy is saying is that:"The Notions considered by both sides need to be

deeply reconsidered whenever they are faced with nearly irrefutable counter-arguments."

So this channel is: The Death of a Notion, not The Death of an Ocean.

We do not promote: plastic bottles, companies that accidentally spill oil, seafood, or global

warming in any way on this channel.

I would like to go ahead and name this ultra-logical, and elite group of people who are not Vulcans,

See Creatures.

See Creatures live in the Notion Ocean.

And you know, you may ask yourself, "Why is this white boy of heterosexual orientation

asking all these questions about the Notions that I hold so dear?"

Well the short answer comes in two parts: 1) Because of the Golden Rule, and 2) Because

I also decided to ponder about some of my deeply held beliefs.

I wanted to use my skills and intellect to present in a predetermined and edited way

my counter-Notions to lovingly present to friends and family why I currently think differently

from them.

So because I personally would want somebody to tell me with rationality and reason, in

a loving manner, why the way I think about a topic is wrong, I will now be that loving

voice of reason, saying "Honey, you're wrong."

[Outtro Music] If you would like to become more enlightened, depressed, or enraged with

us, (depending on your previous Notions), please do us a giddy and check us out in a

super not-sexual kind of way.

Unless you do check us out in a super sexual kind of way, you might need to speak to a

therapist about that.

So, uhhh, Like, Subscribe, and Kumbayah Mother Duckers!

What is a Mother Ducker?

A Mother Ducker is one who, uhhh, is a quack.

And you want those who are quacks, to chill out, so that they don't go quacking all over

your comments section.

So if you want to quack all over our comments section, Kumbayah....Mother Duckers.

You like our logo?

I really like our logo.

I think it's the real shiznit.

I mean, a SKULL coming out of a LIGHTBULB?

The symbol of death superimposed on the symbol of ideas?

BRILLIANT!!!

For more infomation >> What is Death of a Notion? [Channel Trailer - Season 1] - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

THIS IS HUGE! MUELLER RESIGNATION! ROBERT MUELLER MAKES MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT - Duration: 10:30.

THIS IS HUGE!

MUELLER RESIGNATION!

ROBERT MUELLER MAKES MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

Symone here for Sean Hannity one of the best books of 2018 facts our number one bestsellers

Greg Jarrett's book the Russia hoax you've got to get that book no better book on the

subject of Comey Muller and all this witch-hunt Greg Jarrett's latest book and he's on the

line with us now of course you seem on the Fox News Greg Jarrod how are you mark on well

great to be with you Merry Christmas Merry Christmas is you know I'm hearing rumors that

the Muller report will be wrapped up and completed and handed it in February now is this true

it just goes to the Attorney General and it's up to the Attorney General what he'll do with

it that's right under the special counsel regulations it goes to the 8th he can it to

Congress he can make it public or he can divide it up and only give a summary to the public

but you can expect the Democratic House to subpoena the inspector general and try to

elicit

the information that way if the Attorney General doesn't make it public so a lot of is in that

scenario so we'll have to wait and see I'm skeptical that Muller will finish up by February

we've heard these reports before he was going to be finished up in October and November

December and you know here we are almost January so wait and see now Adam Schiff on one of

these shows has pretty much said they will definitely the Congress will definitely subpoena

this report what legal authority do they have to actually do that can they do that well

they can there there's nothing in the special counsel regulations that say in response to

a subpoena you may withhold the information now if the Attorney General thinks that there

is some privileged information in there he could always go to court and fight the subpoena

and that of course as you know is a very long process so I have no doubt that Schiff and

others in the house will attempt to get their hands on the document the Attorney General

may just decide to give it to them anyway and of course it'll be immediately

leaked yeah now also could the Attorney General read it and then throat in his drawer and

not say a word about it is he legally allowed to do that he absolutely is and in fact that's

happened before with independent counsel you member Patrick Fitzgerald decided that essentially

in the SCOOTER living case he was only going to make public that portion of the investigation

everything else was kept confidential to this very day so just because a report is written

doesn't mean it's made public so let's say it's not made public can they Congress legally

can they subpoena Muller to testify and is Muller free to talk about what's in there

he probably would be unless the Attorney General sought an injunction or a temporary restraining

order and then as I say would become a battle in a federal court yeah so you know one way

or another Democrats in the house are going to try to make it public and you

know we're assuming of course that the information contained therein is negative it may well

be something that even Republicans are welcoming in a public venue well you know we all started

out thinking Muller is a straight arrow Muller will do the right thing but after I used to

think that about Komi years ago after watching that and reading your book I'm not counting

on Muller doing the right thing I'm well there like the rest of them he's gonna make it as

negative as he can make it I was actually surprised that the moment Muller was appointed

everyone jumped on board and said he's the perfect person he's got impeccable credentials

I were to call him the next day saying wait just a minute he is conflicted by virtue of

his close relationship with James Comey who may work very well be a key witness and in

fact that Comey has been interviewed by the special counsel as well as rod Rosen Stein

that's a disqualifying conflict of interest Muller should never have taken the job and

you know he has more than one conflict of interest he actually has three as I identify

in my book so I you know and the fact that he hired a team

of 17 hard since some of whom represented Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation

suggests to me that he cannot and will not be fair and objective and neutral yeah what

did the president do I know he's talking about releasing his own report about the Mulla report

well is that gonna have any effect I mean what can he say - it would guy you mean the

lawyers for Donald Trump yeah yes in fact I've talked with them about it they have pretty

much concluded their report although they'll modify it depending upon what's in the Muller

report but they're very prepared for this and if the Moller report is made public they'll

immediately and simultaneously make their report their counter report public as well

and when you think about it that's only fair yeah you know modern esteem of partisans will

probably write a report that is highly critical of Trump although it may be entirely circumstantial

evidence they may conclude we have no definitive proof of collusion and it's only fair therefore

that that the president's lawyers be

heard as well to present their side of the story this is the problem with prosecutors

prosecutors always only present their version of events and to any potential defendant or

defendant that's inherently unfair yeah hey the best book on the subject is Greg Jarrett's

book get it the Russia hoax number one bestseller best book on this subject now can the I guess

the acting Attorney General is afraid to do too much here and there's probably no chance

that we get the new Attorney General confirmed before the Moller report but if we did couldn't

he step in and say he could fire rod Rosen see you could say you know what you're all

over the mat here stick to this just look at this yes and you know much depends on how

quickly the Senate Judiciary Committee can confirm William Barr the nominee and I you

know the people I've talked to up on

the hill on the Senate side say they think you can get done pretty quickly within about

five or six weeks Democrats will drag their feet so we'll wait and see but you know the

person that is more conflicted than anyone else is rod Rosenstein you know the the special

counsel regulations specifically state that if you have a personal or political interest

in the case you must recuse yourself my goodness he's a witness he wrote the memo for the firing

of James Comey and Muller interviewed Rosen Stein so think about this Rosen Stein is Muller's

boss and yet the subordinate interviewed the boss who may in the long run determine what

action will be taken that's uh that's a terrible conflict of interest Rosenstein should have

recused himself a long time ago and the fact that he hasn't suggests that he is biased

and motivated against Trump well you've been saying this since day one

and of course you're absolutely right but why does this somebody just throw them the

hell out of there and say you got it you got a recuse yourself I think the political optics

were negative for Trump Trump certainly had the authority to fire Rosen Stein especially

when evidence emerged that Rosenstein was trying to get others to take record secretly

the president and depose him under the 25th amendment and of course you know Congress

wanted to hear fromRosen Stein to answer those question did you do this and he continued

to defy their requests and slow-walked it until Democrats took over the house so you

know Rosen Stein could have been fired should have been fired more than any person at the

Department of Justice yeah

hey Greg Gary we only got like a minute left but the Southern District of New York that's

the local US Attorney here is looking all through a Trump Organization business here

in New York when the new Attorney General assists a stop that there's no report of any

crime there wait wait till something is discovered well you're right good incompetent and responsible

Attorney General would say show me why you are doing this and what real evidence that

you have that connects the President of the United States to any of these things an especially

since it was motivated by robert muller none of this has anything to do whatsoever with

trump russia collusion these are collateral issues that are being driven driven i think

by a personal and political animus toward trump yeah the US attorney seems to be a very

good

guy care jeffrey Berman here in the air so he's had to recuse himself it's the people

under him that are doing this but we're not gonna get anything really happening here until

we get a new attorney general right the acting Attorney General probably a little afraid

to take some action here well I think you're right Matthew Whitaker the acting age he feels

handcuffed by virtue of the political salvos he's been taking so I you know I think much

will depend on how quickly William Bar can be confirmed and and take over and you know

not that he is a you know Donald Trump sycophant you know this is a guy who served as Attorney

General two years back in the nineteen nineties he's a brilliant legal mind highly regarded

impeccable credentials and I

think he'll do what's fair and honest and equitable and that's all you can ask in an

attorney general as opposed to Jeff Sessions who had no earthly idea what he was doing

in that position yeah well Gregg Jarrett thanks for taking the time today you got to get his

book it's the best book on the subject the Russia hoax number one bestseller is Gregg

Jarrett's book go to Amazon or wherever you want to go and just get the book the Russia

hoax Gregg Jarrett thanks for being with us yeah you're very kind mark good good to be

with you and Happy Holidays all right happy holiday thanks for thanks for being with

us best of edition of the Laura Ingraham show this is what baby and get you coddling coddled

kids crumble coddled kids crumble they can't stand on their own two feet push them out

of the nest fly birdie fly or it's okay this story this story Raymond is it follow on to

our boomerang brats chapter of the I zing we wrote a whole chapter and of the icing

on boomerang brats and these are kids who have been have had it so good at home right

why why would you ever want to go anywhere else I want to make life so difficult for

my kids mowing the lawn gardening sweeping out the garage cut good you know all the lawn

that they're like oh my god I gotta

get my own so I got the schedule won't be as bad you got to make think you gotta give

them a self-sufficiency and independence wanna leave this is a story from CBS Marion presser

Kern and Mike Kern in New Jersey were so very close to having an empty nest their two eldest

children appeared to be launching successful careers their youngest daughter just graduated

from a local Community College reality first intruded when their twenty eight year old

daughter Cheryl who was in New York chasing her dream of life in television

For more infomation >> THIS IS HUGE! MUELLER RESIGNATION! ROBERT MUELLER MAKES MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT - Duration: 10:30.

-------------------------------------------

wat is clubbing of fingers|wat are the causes of clubbing of fingers| - Duration: 10:40.

hello friends today I'll talk on clubbing of fingers almost one month

back I have posted a video on clapping of fingers and regarding that I got few

emails they have wanted to know from me what can be the cause of clubbing

one of my subscriber he asks that his son is having clubbing and he has sent

me one photo also and he asked what can be the cause of the clubbing so I

thought in that video I have explained what is clubbing what are the stages of

coming and how to examine a patient of clubbing but here I tell about the

causes of clubbing so that you can understand that what are the symptoms

you are having or how you can correlate to the disease and you can also

understand that actually what type of disease you might be having so let's

start friends clubbing is swelling or bulbous enlargement of the distal part

of finger or - usually it involves nail and nail bed it is an involve the skin

area or the rest of the finger that is third part this usually this clubbing

root like that a loss of angle or between the nail and nail bed the

increase carpenter of the nail and lastly pulmonary osteo are totally this

is the last stage of clubbing enough onion stages there will be changes only

in the Navy and the later stage because in the last stage there is swelling and

there is tenderness of the distal part and the distal joint of finger there can

be altima or swelling or drumstick like

appearance of the finger now I can tell you the diseases

which cause clubbing the first one is most important this is bronchogenic

carcinoma also called lung cancer in lung cancer this clubbing occurred and

by seeing this clubbing of finger only sometimes suspect lung cancer but yes if

you are Chinese having this cabin then please don't think of long-dead son

because he is not a smoker and then severely has less chance of having lung

cancer in for a child so it is a small child or adolescent please don't think

of lung cancer so if the person is a smoker he's a

chronic smoker and he is having cuff for a long time

expectoration or hemoptysis like that coming out through mouth chest pain

breathing difficulty all these symptoms if they are having then it chronic

smoker that we can think of lung cancer other cancer in the lung like

mesothelioma then purify brahmand is usually neural tumor

so in that case patient can have clubbing now come to infections some

infections of lung can cause clubbing like bronchiectasis bronchitis is is

wrong Kel dilatation you can understand like promises we inhale the air through

bonkers and there is multiple branches of progress in the lung this when this

bronchus get dilated the small branches of bronchus get dilated that these

bronchiectasis occur and then lots of secretion mucus this get deposited in

that dilated bronchi and patient usually comes to doctor frequently and there is

frequent admission to the hospital because of repeated infection in that

deposited mucus or secretion this prompted cases can be

Tai's congenital or and acquired congenital bronchiectasis means the

person is having this project this is cease birth if a child is present in two

doctor frequently will frequent infection of lung and lots of

expectation and clubbing then we can think of wrong cactuses which is

congenital usually cystic fibrosis is a disease which present with congenital

bronchiectasis and few other symptoms are there now acquired rocket disease is

when a person develop rocket aces in later life like having some infection of

lung pneumonia or tuberculosis then after the treatment of pneumonia or

wrong or tuberculosis then the person develop some see clearly and develop

promptly this is also because of fibrosis

these two are bronchiectasis and hi in this cases patient can have

clubbing of finger next is her long absence lapses is like you can say pass

in the lung if there is a cavity or hole in the lung and there is first deposited

in that you can say this is long abscess long absence the person can have

clubbing but there will be lots of other symptoms like fever also expect relation

patient can have chest pain reading difficulty loss of appetite all these

things so in love abscess it is pretty bell laments is the usually treated with

conservative treatment like medicine will be sufficient very rarely surgery

next is empyema empire is passed in the pure cavity what

is pura below is the covering of the lung and outside covering of the lung it

tells deposited pass because of some impact

then it is called empyema and imperil is also treatable and sometimes it is

treated with medicine and and conservative treatment and sometimes

surgery is needed though it's really so these are three infections I have

already told you these three infections are treatable completely and I am very

interestingly after the treatment of these infections when patients get cured

then patient clubbing or also reversed I mean the coming disappear next I will

tell you that is other lung conditions like interstitial fibrosis when there is

fibrosis of the lung and there is decrease functional capacity of lung and

a B malformation actually a Venice malformation this is also congenital so

these conditions are in the lung and these causes this can cause clubbing

next is a condition in the heart congenital cyanotic heart disease if the

small baby or small child is having heart disease since birth and moreover

if it is cyanotic you must have heard of hole in the heart like many people tell

in the layman term like there is a hole in the heart since birth if there is a

cyanotic congenital heart disease where patient usually have hole in the heart

you can say in that case we can develops clubbing from childhood itself and after

the treatment of cyanotic heart disease this clubbing is totally gone so this is

a treatable condition and sap a subacute bacterial endocarditis this is also an

infection of heart infection of wife in the heart there

can develop clubbing next is condition in the abdomen first is my epitome ah

like which is also called liver cancer there you can find clubbing in that

condition definitely there will be some symptom of liver either loss of appetite

a frequent infection frequent admission in hospital John Dee's all these things

can be there and gaining the right hypochondria this can be there the next

is cirrhosis cirrhosis is there almost you can say a stage where liver cannot

function properly because of destroyed liver tissues and then Spy vs of flavor

so cannot function properly that is cirrhosis in that condition also

patient can present with loss of appetite

Jordi's or frequent infection then weight loss all these things can be

there so the this is cirrhosis in this to condition of liver they can meet

clapping and another is inflammatory bowel disease and to the ulcerative

colitis and Crohn's disease these are inflammatory bowel disease I

mean this is often test time there will be in digestion problem and some time

altered bowel habit reading sometimes reading in the stool these can be

symptoms so these are causes under the diaphragm so I have already told almost

most important points about clubbing most important causes of clubbing

now last one is well there is no other causes found of found why the clubbing

is happening in that case we call it idiopathic means there is no cause till

now no cause established if any person any page

is there where we cannot find any course we Thomas as idiopathic clubbing and

another one is familiar there is a tendency of clubbing running in the

family I mean hereditary so that also can be a cause of clubbing so that's all

about the causes of clubbing I have tried to cover almost all the important

causes of clubbing thank you for watching this video and keep liking and

keep subscribing thank you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét