Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 30 2018

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Now you try

Perfect

It was close enough

And it's going to be amazing all my friends from the village will be there man. Good morning

Sofia morning dad man the Duke said he just couldn't wait another minute to discuss his urgent business

Great Thank You Sofia I can always count on you too bad. You can't be in two places at once. If only I could

Come back here wormy. Mr. Cedric. What are you doing?

Now maybe I can be in two places at one but that sounds like the tricky spell especially for someone who's dear black hat

I

Think you've got it princess

we may need to make four or five more just

Like you

Just kidding. No, I can say whatever I want

I need you to play with the little girl named joy so I can go to the village dance. Can't wait

I'll be back at the end of the day just like me

Never felt better. What do you mean and weren't you just wearing a pink dress? Oh, right

May I present Lord Gilbert

Sorry, I'm late. Do you want to see my room? Yes, I'd love to

Well, I did it with 204. I even had a dream that only strong enough to hold

203 ever

To humbly request that your royal builder. Thank you your majesty

You're the best king of Duke cut ask?

Really love your amulet it's so pretty and sparkly. Oh the thing

Did you see that Sophia what we're going to prank people play tricks by rattin. Do you want it?

Yes, hmm well and wish I wish will be Amulet of avalor by wishfully Amulet of avalor

Trick me, Sophia. Are you okay? Oh

That trick was means that sounds like fun to you Wow going to the dance was the way better part of this deal. I

Need you to take me to the village dance well, yes, but didn't I just yeah

Maybe and she is certainly no match for me. Of course

How did you get in here

Doing here looking for something fun to do that's because I'm not very nice. I look bad Sophia

Is everything all right down there mom. Yes. I'm just playing hide-and-seek

I

Don't want to do that at all. I figured that's why I'm putting you in here

Yes later. Joy. I'd like to talk to my daddy, please

May I present your new bridge milord grandeur exactly. This is a great jumping-off point here

Please please be careful. I wouldn't put that there. Oh, well now that's just upside down nobody. That's Oh fie on a barn

Of course you do

Now the real fun begins

Hmm Sophia Sophia joy. I'm so sorry. I left you alone. Why are the two amulets?

Are you all right? We've got to stop her I can sit offer you a cupcake in exchange for that amulet

Oh good, Odin can't forget that piece right there. I don't know what it is, but I love

Sofia already here. I

Used mr. Cedric's copying smells to make a copy of myself. Why would you do that?

I've wanted to go to the hootenanny, but I promised you I play with joy wasn't it amazing?

Mr. Cedric, can you reverse the spell?

No, if you'll excuse me

I'm going to retreat to my workshop to cry but I don't think I'm the one you all an apology to. Hmm

We'll start with the tour of the castle and then we can do anything you want. I'm sure I'll love it

Me too, why didn't you show us this to begin with?

Thank you my king. You're quite welcome

What's going on with you today? Sofia? I'll show you everything later. You have to tell me how you keep changing so quickly

Sofia I'm so glad I got to spend the day with you it is the real you right? Yes the real me

The leaf song festival

Thank you very much

Bugaboo much that sounded great clover

Keep practicing minimus you'll get it

Girlie she's with me. I'm just helping my friends get ready

Hey

Could you crank up the heat on this, baby?

Perfection. Oh thanks for telling me about the festival and this time without fire. Okay, uh-huh

yeah, well about that if you're gonna be spouting fire all over the place, you can't be in the show Oh

Now if you don't mind get off the stage

Yeah, but I wanted to be in the festival like all my other friends this big shiny Apple I

Wound so I can sing in the festival with everyone else

Guess people don't want to see fake magic when there are sources out there doing the real thing. I

Know you're busy. Oh, don't tell me you have a pet dragon now - OH

Do you have any magic that could help with their fire why if I had dragon fire? I called I called

That spell

Can we have a minute to think it over Oh take your high don't you think you'll miss it? Nope, okay

Sorry, so I see now step back and give me some room alright

What if we want to get the dragon fire back it'll be waiting right here

I am going to cast a spell that will cover the entire kingdom in forever for here

If king Roland wants me to save the kingdom from the forever Frost whoa, whoa

That's some voice king bumi. Yeah, you trust me with that since director Doug thinks I sound so amazing

It's okay. I'm 100% fire free now likely story. Let's sing it and throw it

Yeah, hey how about we celebrate over lunch always roasted veggies so perfectly look how happy she is it

Loud with that burn in the crowd

Oh

Miss Frost is slippery

You can practice the whole song because I go it Mia

Well, that's cuz it's forever Frost. I've seen this stuff once before when I was on tour and free

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Cute Moments Best Cartoon For Kids Episode 289 - Erin Bald - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

[3D Tour] Rustic Stunning Low Country Park Model Perfect For New Year 2019 - Duration: 4:03.

[3D Tour] Rustic Stunning Low Country Park Model Perfect For New Year 2019

For more infomation >> [3D Tour] Rustic Stunning Low Country Park Model Perfect For New Year 2019 - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

Intro for Subscribestar - Duration: 7:28.

Hey to anyone visiting from subscribestar, and to those who are just curious as to what the video's about!

Now I'd gone on a half hour talk about this

originally before deciding maaaybe I should cut it back to closer to five minutes, so

we'll see how this goes. First off, I'm Catreece MacLeod, and I'm currently

working on the tabletop role playing game of Saorsa. Now, I have the better part of

a decade in experience with game design, and longer than that with writing and world design.

Most of that experience has been with video games, which puts me at a bit of a unique

advantage in the TTRPG market in that video games are substantially farther ahead in terms

of things like player psychology. Like decades ahead of TTRPGs, it's kind of an unfair comparison

at this point. I haven't been able to transfer over all of

that design knowledge, but I'd say a good 80% still holds true between the mediums,

and after looking through my competition in TTRPG design market, well... let's just say the industry

is sorely in need of someone with cross-experience from video games to fix some lingering issues

which have been around for decades. I'm just uniquely qualified to deal with a lot of these

issues since I have the experience in other areas of design and don't have my hands tied

by corporate interests putting profits before gameplay. As it stands, pretty much the entire

industry is either inexperienced or restricted by their producers, or limited to rules-lite

games, which isn't really offering a whole lot of options for a top-tier RPG to make

its way to the market. I can change this, and so I am.

So... why subscribestar? I mean, looking at my older videos I had a patreon logo all over them, so what gives?

Well, first off, let's cover the alternatives

- I've run a kickstarter campaign before when working at the now-defunct Spicy Rocket Studios,

and learned that you basically need a team of about 4 people to run the kickstarter itself,

otherwise it'll cut severely into the time needed to make the game itself. There's no real point

in having the money if you have no time to actually spend it on making the game.

Since this is a one-woman operation, I just don't have the time to do it.

I could write up a business plan easily and send it to a bank or other investor, but then they

have the Saorsa IP to hold hostage and may try to force an early release or start making

decisions based on profit that harm the game itself so I'm not willing to risk that.

Same thing with various publishers, so I'm going to have to do this though a more open-model

like Patreon or Subscribestar. The thing is, patreon's started showing its

ideological fanaticism, and once someone starts doing that, we've seen where it goes countless

times in the past. First they go after a few big, obvious heavy hitters to make an example

of them, and then they use that as a precedent to start bullying others into compliance with

their dogma. I'm heavily biased towards free speech, and I don't want the snowflakes screwing

with my game any more than I want the corporations doing so, and as such patreon's just not a

valid option for me any longer. The quality of the game has to come first

and foremost before anything else. There are too many other games that have been held back

as it is, and there seriously needs to be a singular example which is so much higher

quality than everything else on the market that it can drag the entire industry kicking

and screaming into the modern era. Sooo to that end, I need your help. I can

do the game design part - at this point, Saorsa's in the late alpha testing stages and is already

at curbstomping levels of quality compared to its opposition, but even through the generous

donations I've received already and my own life savings poured into it, there are still

some few things that are out of my price range currently. I need a lot more artwork than

I have so far, and at some point I'm going to need a quality editor because it's nearly

impossible to edit your own work. I'd also like localization for other languages but

to get the good quality stuff isn't cheap. In addition to that, it'd be kiiiind of nice

if I made enough to cover things like, you know, rent, food and so on, so I can produce more content

full-time. I designed Saorsa so I can produce additional expansions at a rate of about one

per 2-3 months by myself, where I can just build entire new worlds with heaps of lore,

new game mechanics and so on. I've also worked as a ghostwriter in the past and have a few

novels lined up I'd like to get out as well set within Saorsa's setting, so this all means

I need money to do so. The base game of Saorsa itself will be free

to play - donations are appreciated, and I fully expect with a high enough quality level

people will literally be going "Shut up and take my money!" - but I'd really like to not

have to rely on the hope of such. If I could get an actually steady income stream from this, not

only could I reduce the costs of expansion content significantly, if I meet my goal of

about $2,000 USD per month, I should be set to just release all future content free of charge.

Anyway, you'll be getting by far the highest

quality tabletop RPG on the market free of cost whether you support me or not, but it'll

look prettier, probably have a nicer layout and get potentially free expansion content

if you do support me. Plus all the subscriber benefits, such as early alpha access of new content.

Soooo yeah! Thanks for listening in, and hopefully

this gives you an idea of what to expect! Feel free to check some of my other videos

on youtube for a bit more detail about what's being worked on, and I should have new videos

coming out all this year. I'm going to aim for a bi-weekly or monthly schedule so I don't

get too far behind on the work of the game itself. Either way, whether you support me

directly or not, I hope you'll enjoy Saorsa and all it has to offer!

Gasp. You've triggered my trap card!

You know, by watching the closed captions at the end of this.

Soooo you're trapped or something I guess.

In my kinky sex dungeon. ...Okay, I don't have one of those.

Buuuut if you support me on subscribe star enough, maybe I could afford to build one...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét