Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

but does your friend often do that strange all right

hey what was that look for in time to view alternate futures to see all the

possible outcomes of becoming conflict how many did you see fourteen million

six hundred and five how many we win

why aren't you doing we're in the endgame

what's good YouTube Warstu here with a video on Avengers 4 but first I just

want to thank everyone for all the support over the last 12 months it's

been absolutely insane this channel started with under five thousand

subscribers at the start here and now we're at fifty-six thousand which is

absolutely insane so I wanna know your highlights of 2018 if you want to put my

comic session that would be awesome I do read absolutely every single

comment in the comment section so we've got so much new content and stuff coming

to the channel next year which is absolutely gonna be awesome I read all

the comments even if it's positive or negative like it is sometimes I read

absolutely everything that you guys write in the comment section so I'm

gonna be all over the interesting theory that I came across on reddit today

pretty cool I will link it all in the description box so you can read the full

thing so it follows from the Doctor Strange end game theory video that I

made I think about we go it's fun for that so if you don't know essentially

I'll go over it briefly so essentially what I said the end game plan was the

end game plan was essentially for Doctor Strange to delay fallacies decimation a

finger snap in order so ant-man would be in the quantum realm when the decimation

happened so he could essentially be the one to save the day with Captain Marvel

so this theory is pretty wild so I'm gonna go if it's in full depth then kind

of give my thoughts and also then talk about the winners for the competitions

at the end of the video so the title is pretty interesting says Avengers for

endgame will be I was watching age of Ultron and Doctor Strange and realized

something that most people have missed other theories have missed several users

have summarized the end game will feature time travel and the quantum

realm has major components of the fee and tasks and I agree about that and

fulfilling Doctor Strange one out of 14 million plus visions the more I think

about it it seems to me that we are grossly under estimating the scope of

the visions and how far did Doctor Strange implement his plan before he was

turned to dust if they one thing we know about marvel it's that

they love put in in hints and easter eggs in the movies piecing together at

least some of these I think most of what have happened since Doctor Strange or

sometime after the events of Doctor Strange is the part of the time loop

that will repeat itself until it is broken in endgame in age of Ultron

banner says to Tony this is a time loop which struck me as an odd statement

given the context there's not a discussion or mention of a timely

reference other than the exchange in Doctor Strange where strange puts

Dormammu in a time loop in order to face Dormammu to quit his plans for Earth and

seal the dimensional passage way further I think it is weird that in only one out

of 14 million 605 futures that strange saw one result in in victory over fast

by its very definition there on an infinite number of universes every

decision any being takes results in a new alternate universe by that logic it

does not make sense why strange saw a subset large as it may be of alternate

futures and why in only one do they win by definition there cannot only be one

of all possibility alternate universes in which they won one in 40 million 605

possibilities is to arbitrary of a number and to be honest guys I never

thought about this and yes if you are a fan of the flash TV show you would know

how the multiverse works so it does make sense to me it doesn't make sense does

it how come in over 40 million

possibilities the mad Titan only is defeated once when seriously he could

have just shot Fanus armed off and put send it to another dimension similar to

what they actually did in the movie to one of the children a foul so it is very

interested in what this person saying I do not think strange saw all possibility

outcomes rather he saw 14 million 605 alliterations until the heroes one there

is literally only one way to stop a phallus

that makes even more sense because he is using the time stone which controls time

alternate realities should be the domain of the reality stone and I don't think

we have seen the true potential of the reality stone neither do I not the time

stone though admittedly of course 14,000,000 litter ations might take the

plot a tad too far in infinity war when strange seeds the time stone into Thanos

the stone is clearly glowing and thus activated okay guys I picked this before

yes it does glow I most likely would have played this clip before the video

started since the events of Avengers infinity will at least at the point

within the timely even though strange is dust that does not break the time loop

as we saw in Doctor Strange when Dormammu repeatedly kills him we are

again reminded of that by strange when he tells every more you will find a

Deadman spell hard to break in infinity walk down this is probably the most

interesting theory that we've gone over it is really interesting in suspects and

he's right Dustin dr. strange does not break the time loop I believe there is a

time leap is also perhaps another reason why infinity war movie is named as such

think about it the war against Thanos doesn't happen everywhere in the

universe but only pacifically in locations like Earth Zander Titan

nowhere etc several other cosmic places the entities exist in Marvel Universe's

but are not part to this war though of course they would be affected by the

outcome the war however is infinite in alliterations in addition at least to

the war being over time stones the events of infinity war on an infinite

loop though we only see one alliteration until the heroes win and break the loop

in endgame Scott Lang aka ant-man is the wild card in break in the loop since he

went into the quantum realm he may have scaped the time loop perhaps by going

into the time vortex mentioned in ant-man - that would explain why time

vortexes was so whittany mentioned in the movie everything we see

in civil war and ant-man movie is part of the time loop but going through a

time vortex while stuck in the quantum realm allows ant-man to escape the time

loop now this is very interesting because obviously in my end game theory

I essentially said that the whole end game plan would century around Captain

Marvel and ant-man obviously ant-man being stuck in the quantum realm which

isn't part of the same reality as time moves differently in the quantum realm

saying he wouldn't be affected by the decimation but it's also the same thing

saying if they are in a time loop then ant-man is key and this is a pretty fire

theory but it does make a lot of sense if you think about it because you've

just got to rewatch the fight at the end of dr. strange when he kept getting

killed and killed and killed the time leap was still there so maybe dr.

strange has locked himself in a time loop and the fact that the time stone

was glowing as it came back to dr. strange before he gave too fast in order

to save Tony Stark it was glowing and dissin came out of nowhere which is very

similar to how the space stone in Avengers infinity war when Loki brought

it back it was kind of glowing I guess you could say but Riley became from

nowhere it's just a very interesting concept so have I sold you this idea

this is originally my theory I will put the original theory in the description

box down below I honestly think now that dr. strange

end game plan was like I said originally to get ant-man in the quantum realm so

he could save the day but also is linked to the time stone being in a time loop

without anyone actually even know about it so I do giveaways on this channel all

the time so the most recent winner of the blu-ray is someone called Sammy Lane

one I will be put in your kind of comment over the top of this video right

now you can either have a venom blu-ray if Venom's out in your country it's not

currently out in Europe it's in America and other countries and one of the worst

infinity war or Deadpool SuperDuper - we go to is contact me on my business email

address which is Wall Street Business at gmail.com

I will be replying to the comment two weirdos shoot me an email with your

contact details and I will shoot it over to you and obviously you let me know

which blu-ray you want obviously you can have an if it's on your country and also

that has no Infinity Gauntlet I'm gonna give that competition another week

why because I just couldn't decide who to pick if I'm honest so I'm gonna give

more people an opportunity to win it and I will be giving it away this coming

Friday so it's sort of C Monday now so if you haven't entered that competition

you do have a bunch of time to enter all you got to do is let me know in this

video how is that us going to be defeated do you agree with my original

end game theory and also the fact in the equation that yes they are in a timely

but they don't know about it and it's a very very very clever theory but like I

said guys it's not my original theory it's a reddit theory and I give credit a

ssin when I do use theories that I find on websites such as reddit it's such a

strong theory and obviously ant-man is going to be the one to break this time

loop which is pretty cool and it's really interesting how it does kind of

say that ebony more line when it's like a Deadman spell is difficult to break so

obviously maybe the reason why dr. strange was dusted this because he knew

he was going to be dusted but something I can't ask you figure out guys and I

want to make a bit about this but I want your help is why did Oh the event just

go is set for the original Avengers and did fan us actually know what part of

the universe was going to be raised cuz obviously is gonna raise half of the

universe but did he know who was going to be raised is there some kind of

logical reason behind why Iron Man Captain America didn't get dusted I mean

no one's explained that no one's asked any questions to Russo brothers I'm

really interested to why I am and didn't get dusted because obviously when he

snapped his finger did he know half the unit which part the universe was gonna

be snapped because I've not seen it absolutely anywhere of the algorithm or

the logical reason and all that the Marvel Cinematic Universe logical the

comic-book logic to what part of the universe got dusted because if you

remember in the flashback scenes when baby cam or is taken and obviously one

side gets killed the other side doesn't who decided which side get killed and

which in which side did and also who decided what part of the universe got

wiped out and what part didn't because it's not just earth it's literally all

the nine realms of the Halla where the Kree are

literally every universe in the glaad galaxy half the universe would wiped out

who decided so guys let me know do you know what happened like what exactly

happened and how did they decide for what part the universe was snapped away

because no one online I've looked for this is talking about how it was decided

what part the universe was snapped I really want to know your comments down

below guys I will be doing another Q&A video as a bunch of people seem to like

the Q&A so I will be doing that more regularly all you got to do is drop any

comments any videos topics you'll me to talk about on the Q&A and then try and

keep the Q&A under 20 minutes like am i tries to get through to my name but it

was like a 35 minute Q&A so I think that Q&A was far too long so I'm gonna try

and keep it under 20 minutes if I can hear you guys please like subscribe and

comment and I will catch you in another video very soon catch ya later

For more infomation >> Avengers 4 EndGame TIME LOOP IS HOW T0 DEFEAT THANOS! Doctor Strange's EndGame Is The FUTURE! - Duration: 13:08.

-------------------------------------------

Copyright Is About To Become YouTube's Biggest Problem - Duration: 3:52.

The war between youtube and the new EU copyright directive is about to begin.

Its difficult to forsee exactly how the new laws will affect youtube in 2019, but here's

my best guess.

Welcome back to IO and our last video of 2018, I'm charlotte dobre.

Between the monetization issues, extremist scandals and the activism against the new

implementation of article 13, Its been a pretty controversial year for youtube.

But in early 2019, the new EU copyright directive that could effectively ruin youtube as we

know it, will be put in place.

The EU is trying to make sure that artists and copyright holders are being paid for their

work.

Youtube has said that it has already paid out musical artists and copyright holders

2.5 billion euros.

But here's the thing, that's actually not that much when you think about it.

For every 1 euro youtube pays artists, spotify pays artists 10 euros.

That's a pretty big difference.

I honestly didn't realize that and I really do sympathize with musical artists that aren't

being paid fairly.

To clarify, I don't agree with entire videos being claimed because they have 1 second of

content in them that belongs to a copyright holder.

This is what I will think will happen.

Article 13 makes youtube, and other wesbites, liable for copyright infringement.

Because of this Youtube will be implmeneting a very expensive new upload filter that will

pre screen content for copyrighted material.

Im not exactly sure how aggressive this filter will be, it will for sure screen for music,

pictures and memes might be trickier.

There actually might be some good that comes out of this.

Rather than a creator uploading a video and it going live, then later being slapped with

a copyright claim or strike, you wont be able to set the video to live until its been screened

for copyright infringement.

So from here, a creator could go through their video and take out anything that might be

setting off the filter before the video goes up, then reupload the video.

EU Youtubers that rely on copyrighted material, might either stop making content altogether,

or try new types of content.

We might see entire channels shutting down, and then we also might see entirely new genres

of videos being created.

Maybe these new directives will both force and inspire creators to create completely

original content.

On the other hand though, creators are going to stop using any copyrighted material in

their videos because otherwise, they wont make money off it.

I will also note that Youtube's filters get it wrong, a lot of the time.

We are going to see a ton of issues with the filter, where for example a youtuber might

be using a completely original piece of music, and someone might claim it.

Then those creators might end up going to court, etcetera.

For Channels based outside of the EU, article 13 is not going to affect how we produce content.

It is however going to affect who is able to watch your content.

We might see a drop in viewership across the platform.

I know for IO, around half of our viewers are from the UK, which is currently still

a part of the EU.

How do you think article 13 will change youtube, let us know in the comments.

For now im going to respond to some of your past comments from johnnys video, youtube

steals creators video without giving credit.

Thaqif – can we copystrike youtube.

im not sure.but I kinda wanna try.

Spill the tea – youtube stole my brain, does that count.

I don't think it does but I wish it did.

Coralline Williams – I love io I've been watching you guys for 3 years now.

Wow that's pretty much just as long as I've been working here.

Tealfox gamer – youtube is slowly getting worse.

SuperTasticGaming – you guys will never see this.

On behalf of IO, best wishes for 2019.

For more infomation >> Copyright Is About To Become YouTube's Biggest Problem - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool news: Reds hero reveals what Jurgen Klopp is doing better than Pep Guardiola - Duration: 2:53.

 That's according to former Reds midfielder Stan Collymore, who still believes City are Premier League title favourites

 The two face off in a huge clash on Thursday (8pm) with a Liverpool win extending their lead at the top of the table to ten points

 The Reds are currently seven points clear having gone the first half of the season unbeaten and conceding just eight goals

 City recently suffered a blip having lost two games in a row and surrendering their position at the top of the table

 **PREDICT FIVE RESULTS AND WIN £25,000 - FREE TO PLAY HERE** And Collymore has criticised Pep Guardiola's style of play, explaining that Jurgen Klopp is providing more entertainment

 "What I can say for sure at this stage of the season is that I prefer watching Liverpool at their best to City at theirs," Collymore wrote for the Mirror

 "The champions in full flow are metronomic — it's pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, goal

 "It's economical brilliance, like a hockey team, when it's all on the deck and it's stick, stick, stick, stick, stick, finish

 "But they remind me of the great Spain teams from 2008-2016, in that after a while, if you're a football purist, you go, 'Yes, this is great, but give me something more, something extra'

 "Liverpool are doing that. They have a swagger, a joy, a happiness. "Whether or not it will be enough to win them the title, it's still too early to tell — even if they beat City on Thursday

" Liverpool and Manchester City blanked each other out in a goalless draw at Anfield earlier this season

 And Guardiola knows his side can't afford to lose at the Etihad on Thursday. "We knew that with the position of Liverpool, if we drop points then it is over, it is finished," Guardiola said

 "It would be almost impossible. Of course they are going to drop points but not too many

"

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét