Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 31 2018

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Return to merroway cove

Huh? Hi. I'm going to do a little fishing. It's supposed to be very relaxing. Have fun fishing

haha, I will if I can just

Amazing did you like my fountain Sofia mother is teaching me how to use the current conch? I barely love to do anything with it

Oona I'll teach you in time I

Told you I'll teach you more skills when you're ready. Yes your highness don't worry Oona

Don't worry she'll be okay

She does need to cool off a little I have the mermaid comb I can do a lot more than a thing

Are you hiding I

Think the better question is what are you do me?

I got a charming personality ask are you alright?

Your protector I am indeed. Why did you go in that cave?

Every mermaid knows not to go in a cave like that

So, you know Krista know her I was in training at the same time as Krista

Scarah Cudas agreed to stay in the north end of the cove. That's right

I can go now, but if I see you here again

So what brings you to merroway? Cove Sofia?

I'm visiting a friend one of the wicked nine which one Ursula's magic shell necklace. Goodbye Sofia

I'm sure we'll meet again

Swirling around here. It's kind of like an underwater tornado

Remember how I said the mermaid comb could make all kinds of things with water? Yeah

Ona, let's sell your mom

We know about that

No, well, we have to tell the Queen show me what to do. No, we don't need mom

Maybe he's right Oona what if it's too big for you? That's why I'm asking for you to help me

Nerissa was heading to the kelp forest

Excuse me Franco

There sure is a lot of damage sorry everyone are you okay are you okay? I'm not gonna sit with her

Can you believe it here you go. That should do it

Thank you so much. Nerissa didn't catch her name, but she hid me away from the twister

That's orange and lit. Where did you last see her? That's a shipwreck. What shipwreck?

He must mean the stormy shipwreck. That's right. It's been that way

Look yes. Yes. I'm just stuck here. What can we do?

Maybe if I bond our enchant lives together, they be strong enough great thinking Sofia, but Octavio. Thank you. You'll need this

Do you know how to do the bond?

Handled like a true protector Sofia. Whoo

Then we have to catch up to that twister and get that necklace back

I guess you're right. If my mom hears about this, she'll be look I'm going to I've got to make this right

Okay, great, but how do we get out of here

Oona you know what you have to do I have to go get my mom. I should have done it sooner

Sophia and I will try to slow the twister down

Mom no, she in the cove Oona tell me what's going on. Where did a sea twister come from? I

Kind of and if I could take it back I would

Maybe we don't need mom and this way we wouldn't have to tell her what you did would we no Ben always

Worries, it's true. I do

Oh

I'm glad to see you again Queen Emmaline. Yeah, I did

If you'll excuse me your highness until next time come on Rana, let's go

Is that understood?

Yes, I'm sorry mother why would you do that? I wanted to do a special skill for the show tonight

You should have known better. Both of you. I'm afraid you're both confined. I

Suppose you could start being confined to the palace

Thank you. Mom. Thank you. Mom good. Oh, no, it's almost time for the show. Oh

Yes, we're Sofia right here dad that was your fishing did you catch anything

The show was about to start

You

Ivy's true colors

Whatcha doin I've got a snack for clover, but he won't wake up from his nap. Have you been trying long?

Yeah for a little while. He usually wakes up

Fall asleep. He said there's a ferry working on a cure, but he hasn't found one yet. Why is it glowing?

My amulets you're right what not to did this once before but who what a strange place

Tempe

It was you Sophia all I wanted was a kingdom of my own but you ruined everything

So, why are you even here my amulet sent me to help a princess? They're fine. Why would you even ask that?

Her butterflies are missing that amulet. It's infuriating

Roma but I must have been sent here to help you

Well, that's a shame because I don't want your help what's wrong with the animals?

They have the deep freaks. So I be my butterflies are missing. What happened?

I let them out this morning to deal with that horrid imagine

What now would you go up in the trees and see what you can see?

On the far side of the island she's really not so bad she's just worried about her butterflies

I live here to see princess ivy took me in when I was hurt. She's just swell

What are you still doing here Sophia? Oh not that no if you'll excuse me we're coming with you the sooner I help you

No, what are you doing Sofia? I'm warning you wait

My friend thinks sunning you is the best way to get by but I think there's a better way

How long is this going to take just a second?

Gordon thank you. Mr. Graff

Well, I suppose that's why it's called cake fruit now can we go come here right now?

But

Why aren't they turning the flowers black and white turn those flowers black and whites. I'm not asking I'm ordering

Look get in this case right now. Please come on, but not wait

I suppose I should thank you Sofia using the flower. That way was clever

All right, we have to get home and help our friends. Good luck

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Cute Moments Best Cartoon For Kids Episode 291 - Erin Bald - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

I was bored so I made this VicgamerX meme for no reason - Duration: 0:06.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA VICGAMER KHASLASHA

OOF

SlAsH OR mIsS

I guess ThEy never mISs HuHAaAAAA

For more infomation >> I was bored so I made this VicgamerX meme for no reason - Duration: 0:06.

-------------------------------------------

Gorgeous Cozy Lakeview Log Cabin Sleeps 6 For Sale from Lancaster Log Cabins - Duration: 1:42.

Gorgeous Cozy Lakeview Log Cabin Sleeps 6 For Sale from Lancaster Log Cabins

For more infomation >> Gorgeous Cozy Lakeview Log Cabin Sleeps 6 For Sale from Lancaster Log Cabins - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Texas Live! gearing up for NYE event - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> Texas Live! gearing up for NYE event - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

'The Five' share their predictions for 2019 - Duration: 6:15.

For more infomation >> 'The Five' share their predictions for 2019 - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

New Year, New Laws: What January Brings for Arkansans - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> New Year, New Laws: What January Brings for Arkansans - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Immigration activist held for months after being unable to pay cab fare - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> Immigration activist held for months after being unable to pay cab fare - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Police search for clues after deadly shooting in Miami - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> Police search for clues after deadly shooting in Miami - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Ask Deep Questions - "It's like Cards FOR Humanity" - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> Ask Deep Questions - "It's like Cards FOR Humanity" - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Looking For A Great New Coming Of Age Story? Watch This Now - Duration: 3:40.

Coming of age story

but each evening while the old man's scratched and skipping records spun

round and round filling the tiny house with the sound of the blues those

thoughts vanished from my mind the blues boom the Blues like the contents of a

Mojo bag the Blues contained a magical mix of black cat bone and crossroads

dirt of Love's that were lost and loves that were never meant to be of notes

that floated like cigarette smoke and sounds that washed away the memory of my

working day peppered with images of the bordello and the Bible those songs were

flavored with all the passions of a Baptist preacher who still savored the

sins of the flesh it was a blend of backtalkin but shaken and cat Colin and

his MOG dissuade seductively back and forth before the stove stirring her

magic pot with a large wooden spoon tongues of steam billowed up and swirled

around her body like spirits from the black abyss sometimes the delicate strap

of a black lace bra slipped from underneath her sleeveless blouse on her

bare white shoulder like an invitation for me to see all I thought of was

humping as the thump thump thumping of the blues mimic the bee of my heart

pumping my blood until it bubbled through my veins like bootleg corn

whiskey oh I imagined myself licking her willing breasts and neck like those

lucky tongues of steam until with a single wisp of hair hanging undone upon

her forehead let the swaying tale of a witch's cat she was rather

each time she caught me staring at her she looked me up and down like she was

thinking about all the secret things she could have a boy like me with all my

energy and eagerness to please do for her

sometimes she took a piece of raw meat can roll it suggestively between the

tips of her fingers and thumb she rolled it before my eyes suggesting she could

do the same to me if only if only I would take and eat from her hand then

casting a come-hither glance and extending her offering to me she posed a

question that was loaded like a gun do you want some or sometimes she offered

me a sip from her glass of blood red wine but while I stood there stiff as a

marble statue in the grip of her dark eyes I could not answer and felt like

she was bidding me drink from the cup of death itself do you want some she stood

before me with her bedroom eyes and her blood red lips and I hoped that like a

vampire she needed a steady diet of boys my age to keep the effects of time from

ravishing her body do you want some yes oh yes like a prisoner bound and

tortured upon some medieval rack my toes curled in my face flushed with blood

each time she primped her lips and stretched her eyes across my body until

yes the cry echoed the dank dungeon of my mind yes the answer in my heart was

always yes yes yes but the answer on my lips was always no

suit yourself she said swinging her hair and turning

her head away from me before like an afterthought she threw a backward glance

at me you don't know what you're missing

coming of age story

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét