Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Waching daily Dec 30 2018

the Liverpool echo has refuted claims that the Reds are interested in signing

Christian Pula fake in January dot reports suggested that the Reds would

offer pounds 45 million HD Liverpool Echo for the twenty-year-old flinger of

Jurgen Klopp wants to increased his attacking options in the winter window

however the Liverpool Echo claims that the German is happy with his options in

the team and isn't looking to sign players in January the 20 year old pew

lithic has a contract at Borussia Dortmund till 2020 in the report adds

that clock was interested in signing him a couple of years ago dot dot deal

failed but Liverpool have been fantastic this season as they leave the Premier

League klopse men are unbeaten after 20 games and hold a nine point advantage

over second plays Tottenham Manchester City could cut into that lead if they

win against Southampton and we face the citizens in our next game on Thursday

pule Issyk has struggled to start games regularly for Dortmund the season with

Jayden Sancho taking the limelight with his performances the twenty-year-old

only has five Bundesliga starts

you

For more infomation >> Liverpool shoot down rumours of potential January swoop for Bundesliga star - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Breakthrough for Psychedelic Medicine - Veronika Gold, MFT - Duration: 1:39.

I have been a trauma therapist

for over 15 years

and I have trained

with a variety of modalities of

treatment of trauma.

So, I was very excited to start working

with MDMA,

MDMA-assisted psychotherapy for treatment

of trauma.

PTSD can look like

chronic stress,

anxiety,

depression.

People have high distress

when they remember the

event that happened

or places that remind

them of what happened,

and it's a chronic condition that

can last for

years. The MDMA

modulates the activation in the part

of the brain called amygdala which is

responsible for the fight

or flight response,

and that allows

people to access parts

of the trauma that would be otherwise difficult

to look at or difficult to process.

So, the MDMA allows

us to do more effective

therapy with our clients.

Right now, we have research

with PTSD,

there is a possibility

of using this medicine

for other mental health conditions.

And so the more research is available,

the more we can show

the lawmakers how

beneficial this medicine is.

For more infomation >> Breakthrough for Psychedelic Medicine - Veronika Gold, MFT - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Hannibal || Play With Fire || Will Graham & Hannibal Lecter [for Λ L E X] - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> Hannibal || Play With Fire || Will Graham & Hannibal Lecter [for Λ L E X] - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

What I got for Christmas + HUGE Indoor Plants - Duration: 8:22.

hello hello hello you guys and welcome back to my channel! Oh hi Indy!! In today's

video I'm going to show you all the fun plants that I picked up,

well not that I picked up, but that I was gifted during this holiday season. Ryan just walked by!

I thought it would be a great thing to share with you. I love plants and apparently

the people closest to me also know that and so because of that I was gifted some

very very fun ones. Most of them I won't be able to pick up to show you because

they're quite large are you really captivated by what I'm saying?

Wow! But I will be able to show you by hand one of them, otherwise I'll be doing

kind of like a little 'clip insertion' of them. I hope you guys have had a

wonderful holiday season I spent the holidays with my family

primarily baking an excessive amount of cookies... like crazy amounts of cookies.

Probably like somewhere in the hundreds and I made I think around five or six

different types so.. it was delicious not the best for my waistline or really

anyone else's but it was a lot of fun and I mean I love baking so it's like a

holiday tradition so let's start things off with the smallest plant that I was

gifted I've had my eye on this plant for awhile it is the ginger shell plant and

how funky is this?! It's like this beautiful... it's like this beautiful

yellowy banana colored mixed with this like fun pop of green. It's not a very

deep green it's kind of like somewhere in between forest and tennis ball. That's

kind of how it looks to me at least it's beautiful

this is a Sun loving plant so this is not one that you're gonna want to stick

in you know the nooks and crannies of your house per se but it's it can stand

partial shade but it's gonna be happiest and full Sun it is also a humid loving

plant so the edges will start to turn kind of brown if it's not in a humid

enough environment or if it's not getting enough ... Indy what are you eating?

ewww, he was eating like a piece of bark... no you cannot have the piece of bark back.

I also heard that they can grow up to like eight feet tall unless it's a dwarf

variety in which case it'll be about one foot tall - so I'm curious to see this

doesn't say whether or not it's a dwarf or not it simply says variegated ginger

so I'm gonna hope that it's one of the eight footers because how crazy would

that be to see like in like oh gosh how many years with that take probably like

six or seven years to see it like look grow like that I would love it.

Next up, we have one heck of a monster plant to show you it's an elephant ear Alocasia

and it is beautiful the leaves on it are kind of like it's right next to me but

again it's huge so I can't really show you actually I might be able to switch

it a little bit just so you can kind of have it inside the texture and the

leaves are kind of almost fabric like in the sense that they're kind of thicker

they're a bit softer and they don't have kind of like a rigid feel to it. It's a

bit rubbery or like latex see it's not you know like cotton fabric it's kind of

more like a well silicone me latex each kind of material Oh what would the plant

is how you nothing to do with plastics at all but I'm just trying to give you a

perspective on how it feels cuz it's crazy but I love it these things get

huge and like I know how I always talked about like this one's begonia that you

3:09 that gets massive but this one truly gets massive so it loves kind of

like filtered it bright light it does not want to be directly in front of the

window so I'm gonna actually scoot him back but I scooted him over here for the

purposes of the video. it's a little bit more shade loving it definitely is

another tropical plant he loooves humidity so if you have a humidifier or you

naturally live in a more humid environment your plant is gonna be...Indy?

what are you doing??

can you please not.. not do that? we're gonna get to that plate next, I promise. I

love you too. What the heck was I talking about? yeah it's a beautiful plant and I am so excited to repot it and have

it be integrated into my little plan to Rooney family the third plant that I was

gifted is a lady palm! it's a beautiful - oh hi! - it's a beautiful palm it's

pretty darn tall it has these really fun splits to it

I plan to kind of keep it over in where I'm gonna have the nursery I would love

to have it out like in my main plant area just for the purposes of me is staring

at it every single day... um, what? You can't just walk away with these things in your mouth! So the lady palm likes

partial sunlight to some shade the texture of the leaves is kind of very

like sturdy and rigid and the leaves themselves can get pretty darn long like

8 to 12 inches long so that's fun for like a fan looking palm - palms are pretty

easy in the sense that they can withstand both humid as well as drier

climates. So they're a really great statement plant for a lot of plant

beginners as well as plant experts because they're so relatively easy to

care for even their soil requirements are pretty

flexible to be honest with you because you don't necessarily need to have like

a super well draining soil like you might with like a snake plant but you

also don't have to like monitor it as heavily as like let's say a calathea

they're kind of like somewhere in the middle but they're still so striking

that it's like it's not gonna be looked over. The final plant I am so excited to

because it has been on my wish list for so long if you saw my first ever plant

tour then you'll know that I've actually had this plant before well, not really,

I've had the split leaf philodendron which is similar but not equal to the

monstera deliciosa which is what I have now! it's huge it's beautiful and I

am so excited to add it to my collection I quite literally jumped up and down

when I brought it home it was and still is I mean it's right in front of me it's

I'm staring at it and it's gonna be in my next version of my plant

reorganization video if you haven't seen that it's when I reorganize basically

well this entire background behind me which by the way - yay! If you haven't

seen the video where I reorganize it all feel free and click it I'll provide the

link down below as well as probably a pop up somewhere up here but I'm gonna

be reorganizing the wall that I'm facing right now as well because well it needs

to be reorganized I have a lot of plants that need to kind of have a better home

than just kind of like BAM - you know what I'm trying to say? so that's gonna be

definitely the statement piece in my next reorganization and I'm so excited

because it's so beautiful I can't wait for it to mature even more

develop the classic like little monstera holes in it because right now it's still

a little bit young and so because of that it doesn't have the standard holes

that go with like the really mature monstera deliciosa so I am so excited

that wraps up all the place that I was gifted for this holiday season please

let me know if you were gifted any as well or if he just happened to pick some

up during this holiday season otherwise I'll see you guys in the next video

thanks for watching don't forget to thumbs up and subscribe - byeee!

For more infomation >> What I got for Christmas + HUGE Indoor Plants - Duration: 8:22.

-------------------------------------------

Century Link, Verizon outage causes problems for local businesses - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Century Link, Verizon outage causes problems for local businesses - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Sakurai Has a HIGH LEVEL of Respect for Persona 5/Joker & Switch Sales Top Base PS4 in Japan! - Duration: 10:26.

Yo what is good everyone oh joy here welcome back to another update today

I've got some great information so let's go ahead and get right into it and we

started off with Masahiro Sakurai and Super Smash Brothers ultimate and he's

talked about a number of different things from Joker's development to the

online matchmaking his workload and more and I find these ones to be the most

interesting especially talking about DLC characters and kind of how he's doing

let's jump into what he had to say here and this was on the current development

progress of Joker and Super Smash Brothers ultimate so Joker isn't

currently in a playable State but were steadily producing him personally I have

high respects for persona 5 so I really think working on him is a job that gives

me inexhaustible stimulus so this is really awesome to see sock and I say

this because he's saying you know what even if I'm tired or whatever the case

is I can go out there and I want to develop Joker and that's what you want

to see you want to see passion behind it you don't want to see just characters

thrown in there and Sakurai was like okay well let's just go ahead and get

this character in there this is something that he respects then it

really likes so he's going to go ahead and put his all into it so I love the

fact that he had that to say about it that he's has inexhaustible stimulus and

he can just kind of think of different things because Joker is going to be a

pretty awesome character if Sakurai is motivated and can really get the job

done with some of this and persona 5 obviously huge franchise when it comes

to Atlas and what they're doing there people really like persona 5 so I think

he kind of knows that Joker has to be legit in this game when it comes to the

design and the little details and all day he wants to make sure everything is

perfect with them so I'm really happy that they chose Joker and that Sakurai

really respects what persona 5 was done because it's a fantastic game and I

think that Joker is a great inclusive helm that isn't I didn't think he'd ever

get in but now that he's in Joker is a fantastic inclusion into the game so

let's move off to the next thing and that's on revealing Joker during the

game Awards at first I got contacted by Nintendo that they want to reveal

persona fives Joker in Smash at the game awards he hadn't been produced at the

time so we used anime as presentation we had some hardships on scheduling with

the voice actors so yeah that was the interesting thing about the invitation

because all the voice actors or at least for the Phantom thieves were there and

kind of having that dialogue like what's going on here and Joker didn't say much

in there just like the game Joker doesn't say much but it was really cool

to see all the voice actors talk about it and talk amongst themselves in terms

of what's going on here with Joker's so based on probably this announcement

being decided I wouldn't say last second but probably close to when the show is

about to go I can see how some of the voice actors might have not had time to

get in the recording room and read the lines and make sure that they understood

everything and what was going on there so shout outs for Nintendo and shout

outs to Atlas to get all the voice actors ready to go and a little

interesting tidbit for those who don't know most of you guys probably do but

the main voice actor for Joker the English voice actor is actually the same

voice actor for the announcer in Super Smash Brothers ultimate so you knew he

was available it was awesome to see all the pet thieves kind of come together to

have this surprise or reveal Joker and Super Smash Brothers ultimate so moving

on here the last couple things Sakurai talked about his current

workload which is always interesting to hear because you know second I almost

killed himself making super smash brothers for Wii U's so lately I've been

able to rest on weekends and EDD my work with presentations so there are multiple

different things there are a couple different things that I really like

about this one the fact that he can finally get weekends off it is really

good because this dude works so much and especially with the development of

ultimate having all these characters setting up the plans for DLC doing

everything that they've had to do with this game now that he has weekends off

is really really good so I'm happy for him there and also ending the work there

were presentations usually sack that I with the development of smash he's

ending the workdays with him intensely at his desk looking over things actually

development getting to the nitty gritty and the hard crunch type of work but now

you can say you know what here's this presentation here's what we're trying to

do it's just a little bit more relaxed since the game is complete and they can

focus on one thing at a time they can focus on okay here's what we need to do

with online which we'll talk about a debate here's what we need to do with

the spirit board event week and he probably doesn't have to worry about

stuff like that he wasn't really on the balancing team this time or he wasn't

involved in that per se things are going a little bit easier for socket I and

it's that he can end his days with

presentations instead of having to crunch different things and to get into

the hard work of development so awesome stuff there and lastly but definitely

not least on the online playing Super Smash Brothers ultimate Sakurai does say

that they're currently investigating how the matchmaking in Smash ultimate isn't

going well so that's something that varies from person to person I know with

me with the elite smash I pretty much get what I want which is three stocks

seven minutes people in a leaf smash from what I've been seen that's been

going well however when you're not an elite smash some people have been

getting into some fruit falls when they want to one-on-ones not getting the

preferred settings and everything and that's unfortunate however there was an

update that helped things out I know I got it too a few of them the

free-for-alls when I wasn't wanting to get into it before the patch and then

after the patch it was pretty much 100% always getting into one-on-ones and

everything like that now some people still had stupid rule sets like three

socks three minutes or three socks four minutes or pretty much an elite smash

everything's good but Nintendo needs to continue working on that also continue

working on improving the online play any way that they can need to add a few

different things to the lobby system and of course global smash power and kind of

how that works at a leap smash some more transparency would be good also with the

patch notes an update to know some people send that hey can you just tell

us what you're actually patching and what's actually changed with some of the

characters in your patch notes so there are some things that they need to iron

out when it comes to online he's particularly talking about match making

and I think that as they go through they're gonna patch the game and make it

be better which they did super smash brothers for Wii U which had a variety

of issues at the beginning when it lost that nose a while ago so people don't

remember that game had a variety of issues and they'll continue to make it

better as well so what do you guys think about what's suck and I have to say here

when it comes to Joker and everything else let me know your thoughts in the

comment section below alright I'm moving on to the next topic

here we have this week's media create sales for December 17 2018 through

December 23rd 2018 and this is the okk week for Dragon Quest builders - which

had a good week and remember guys the meaty create sales is just for Japan and

it's just retail they do not count digital sales at all

so Dragon Quest builders too opened up at 110 thousand two hundred and

eighty-five retail sales on the ps4 and ninety seven thousand six hundred and

seventy three sales on the Nintendo switch for a nice total of two hundred

and seven thousand nine hundred and fifty eight physical copies moved during

its opening week latest media create sales have revealed Super Smash Brothers

ultimate once again topped the charts here guys with another four hundred and

fifty two thousand six hundred and seventeen units that game is over two

million units in Japan which is really really good it was the highest selling

game in Japan for the week also games like Pokemon let's go Pikachu and Eevee

Super Mario Party also had nice boosts as well

Super Mario Party did really well too because that game sold over 150,000

units with a big boost to so when it comes to hardware Nintendo switched

pretty much top dog there we all know what's going on with Nintendo switch in

Japan and sold another two hundred and seventy eight thousand seven hundred and

one units that's a little bit lower than what it sold the previous week according

to the media create at two hundred and eighty one thousand two hundred and

thirteen units pretty much for December Nintendo's sold nearly a million units

already there was also one other little tidbit from Japan when it comes to the

sales of the Nintendo switch the switch itself has outsold the base PlayStation

4 not the ps4 Pro and the ps4 combined so what they do is they combine the ps4

the base one and then also the ps4 slim they combine that into the ps4 and then

they've separated the ps4 pros sales and if you look at the Nintendo switch base

sales versus the ps4 base sales in Japan in tennis which is outsold that so it's

getting pretty close to out selling a total when you combine the ps4 pro as

well actually right now in the Nintendo switch is that six million six hundred

and seventy two thousand fourteen units while the ps4 is at seven million five

hundred forty six thousand four unit so that was just a little tidbit

from there we all know that the Nintendo switch is going to catch the PlayStation

4 in Japan pretty soon here probably early next year where Sony's really

doing well is of course in the US and also in Europe but when it comes to

Japan Nintendo switch is 3 very well obviously

it's been selling 280,000 units like the past three weeks or so and it's going to

have another week in December for some big sales with Smash Brothers in Pokemon

and Super Mario Party and Dragon Quest and minecraft and all these different

games that are coming out actually in the top 20 there were 13 Nintendo

switched titles 5 ps4 titles and 2 3ds titles when it comes to the sales for

this past week once again Nintendo switched 278,000 units plus ps4 had 75

thousand seven hundred ninety three units Nintendo 3ds had a nice little

bump 26 thousand manager than 36 units the PS Vita sold 3939 units while the

Xbox one sold 377 units but such a ps4 did pretty well the 3d has got a little

bump with no different games that came out this week but hey Pokemon all too

sudden ultramoon that's not another 10,000 units in Japan for over 1.7

million almost that 1.8 million for that game in Japan alone not including

digital so what do you guys think about all the different sales numbers here

when it comes through the dead no switch also with the puzzles before and also

with Sakurai what he had to say with Super Smash Brothers and everything let

me know your thoughts in the comment section below

alright ninja that wraps it up for this video here go to check up the links in

description below got Facebook and Twitter gonna give us a like and a

following on social media really helps to spread the content of players just

across the image to YouTube awesome you should check out our patreon

twitching YouTube lab gaming pages hit that like button if you did like this

video that's you know you guys want more content is for inform the future and

subscribe the players's Flitz RPG Japanese and Tendo gaming news thank you

so much for watching we'll catch you guys for the next one

peace

For more infomation >> Sakurai Has a HIGH LEVEL of Respect for Persona 5/Joker & Switch Sales Top Base PS4 in Japan! - Duration: 10:26.

-------------------------------------------

Abraham Hicks No Ads 🎄 Your vortex is ready for 2019 🎄 Greek Cruise - Duration: 14:48.

so last year when I was set on the chair I'll ask you that the thing that I'm

doing with Kawai neutral in my mind and then connecting with my solar plexus and

I'm making it grow that's how I lit up so before I got that answer I was

thought of that as a getting the hot seat trick or get anything in life I

want trick or this is how it works trick yeah so when I was home because

it's what we just talked about it's having already identified the desire and

then in this moment not doing anything that gets in the way of the desire and

so what you just said in really a good way is trying too hard gets in the way

doesn't it yeah and not trying at all is a much better plan yeah but it seems

counterintuitive to humans who have come to believe so much in their trying and

in their strain and pain yeah and it's like you said it's sometimes it's it's

the balance of wanting it so much that you lie yourself to focus in the right

way but not going too far with it and introducing resistance to it and I'll

sometimes it's a hard difficult to find that spot Jerry was teaching in his

financial planning work that he was doing with people put your basket out

there far enough that it excites you when you hit it but not so far that you

can't hit it and it's kind of like that isn't it yeah and you just keep managing

that that's what deliberate creation is it's the massaging of that yeah so when

I was home I thought okay I can build on this feeling and build on this

connection that I made so I started meditating and then first going neutral

and then connecting with my solar plexus and trying to make it grow and from

there on trying to make it grow or allowing it to once you cross over into

no resistance in the absence of resistance it must grow okay yeah and

then I'll put in an intentioned I wanted to receive thoughts for my

intervening now the intentions are already there but by focusing on the

intention this is really something worth clarifying because once you are really

accurate that you are in that state of allowing then by focusing on something

that is satisfying and knowing for sure that you're not introducing resistance

by focusing upon it then you can speed the process it's a question that people

ask of us quite often Abraham you seem sort of like you're contradicting things

because you tell us to be a deliberate creator and then you tell us to be in a

lower so which is it am I supposed to think about what I want or am I supposed

to just chill out and let what I want be and we say well both are necessary

because if you don't define what you want then there isn't a vortex that can

be received by you the answer to the question is which feels most to you

which feels the best you so we're just going to ask you some questions which

will answer your question and then we want to hear more from you so we talked

on the first day about the car that had no resistance at the top of the hill no

brake on out of gear and how if you not just a little it will go down into the

bay but you can stop it if you stop it early on but you can't

stop it if you wait until you're at the bottom of the bay and try to stop it so

we want to talk about the emotional scale and the emotions that feel the

worst which indicate the most resistance and the emotions that feel the best

which indicate the least resistance so when there's despair you can find some

relief in revenge because at least you've got some of your power back and

if you're in the revenge mode you can feel some relief by letting go of that

and just being angry and if you're angry you can feel some relief by letting go

of that and feeling frustration in other words there is releasing of resisting

and it feels like relief when you cross over this Center place in this emotional

scale which we are calling contentment or satisfaction when you cross over into

that you release the last bit of resistance and when you're satisfied

there is not resistance so when you are in the state of meditation and we like

your words you've made your mind go neutral we like to say you feel detached

you're not thinking and since you're not thinking any thought then you're not

thinking resistant thought and when you're not thinking a resistant thought

that feels wonderful but feel the difference between feeling wonderful

because you're not thinking a resistant thought because you're not thinking any

thought feel the difference in that and not feeling resistance because you're

now thinking non-resistant thoughts did you hear the difference your mind isn't

quiet but there's still no resistance if tuned in and now your emotions can

move rather quickly when you focus that way from satisfaction to eagerness to

invincibility that's where you can find yourself feeling such passion as

non-physical energy that's what's happening as Esther is allowing us to

speak to you through her is that she was in this place of non-resistance but as

we are flowing through her it goes far past just that mild satisfaction into

eagerness and passion and fantastic interest and invincibility I can go

there yes and so so when I was in that state I the state of that was the state

of mmm true empowerment a little bit yeah satisfaction and I thought but

that's that's the question I thought I heard the words we are here and the my

ass my question to you is did I receive it yeah or did I receive it and we say

you received it but the reason that have felt to you like you thought it is

because you receive thoughts all the time that you claim

was your own here because and that when I heard that I immediately start crying

and I got goosebumps and when I was all over the place after that way so much

connection and so much impulse comes from your pure connection with Source

Energy and so now what you do is because you don't have to be in meditation to

receive like that it just can't be in resistance so anytime you're feeling

satisfaction or more you are in the receiving mode and thoughts and impulses

that flow to you and through you are absolutely coming from your inner being

and you are receiving them all right nice to know that's nice to know

thank you in the early days ester wondered about that too because first of

all we're not speaking words were offering vibration that she is

translating into the word equivalent and so it's logical that it is her

vocabulary that's being used her turn of phrase her even examples of life and so

she began standing at the podium or sitting in the chair or wherever she was

at the beginning of every interaction with us with this projection of thought

as she relaxed into the experience Abraham I want to speak clearly your

words because she didn't want to be speaking her own words but when it is

your mechanism when it is your point of view and your inner beam is speaking

through so in the beginning we say to you we see you here in your physical

bodies and we say here you are in your physical body but you are more than you

know and then we say there is a non-physical part of you that you were

before you came into this body and then we say and that non-physical part of you

that was you before you came into this body still is even though you're in this

body because only part of that consciousness is in this body and the

larger part of that consciousness is not so that conversation in some ways serve

to sort of separate you from you just a little bit as we talked about the

physical you and the inner be you and then we began talking about the

blending of the two because that's really what it is all about you want to

be in this physical body as a full recipient we touched on this just a

little bit the other day but we really want to embellish it now by reminding

you that as source energy flows through you you are an extension of that source

energy but you're such an important part of what source energy is focused upon we

really are all in this together and we mentioned that as many who would sit in

an audience or visit with us in this way who find Esther to be clear and

confident and really exhilarated about what's pouring through in other words

you are witnessing an absence of resistance as you are having this

experience with Abraham in this way but for someone who doesn't understand the

basics of that blending who hasn't come to understand who they also are as

extensions of Source Energy they might just think that this is

someone with very practiced words who does a good job of expressing them in

confidence they mean ways but once you have and really only when you have as

you have come into your own alignment with Source Energy

only when you know for sure that you have quieted your mind and that you're

in a state of non thought and only when you have felt the rising of your own

vibrational frequencies and the integrating of the frequencies if you

was your inner being and then received the projection of thought then you

understand then you know then you are intertwined then you know your potential

then you understand then you've found your place in the universe again for

sure and this connection we say it often it's not like a college degree where

once you accomplish it it is yours forevermore it either is or it isn't in

the moment these piles that we want you to mix everybody out and put in these

piles up under the influence or of your intervene or not they are not

permanent piles it all has to do with what you're doing with your vibration

now and more important what you've been doing yes and so so I got a a dead duck

tails with that a little bit as in a question about interpretation because

I'm always focused on pre manifestation awareness as in what I'm thinking what

I'm feeling so what's gonna come back if I go through this route but I'm also

always interest in post manifestation awareness so but nice when they jive

isn't it yeah when you see something coming yeah but sometimes something

happens and you can interpret it as in a million ways like I don't know like I'm

seeing a cat walking on the street and I think oh shit I must be aligned because

he's looking at me I'm winking at me or whatever but but it can be just just

whatever doesn't have to do anything with alignment really here's the thing

everything that comes into your vicinity is part of your point of attraction and

we know what you're getting at in other words how much of this is the response

of my deliberate offering of vibration and we want to say let's just start with

how much of this is in response to my vibration and then how much of my

vibration is deliberate because sometimes you're more deliberate than

others but that's why we were playing with our friend earlier today about the

consideration that he was having for the woman who was sitting next to him we

want you to get it that your vortex really is ready to pop at all times

so actually very little that you are doing in this red-hot moment is the

reason that something comes into your experience just like when you plant the

kernel of corn in the ground you don't expect it to just pop up and be full of

ears you understand that there's a process and so there's this deciding

process and the planting process and then tending to process and there's a

gnat gestation process and there's the law of

attraction and your own inner being and Source Energy a focused upon it process

things are always being presented or you might say projected or you could say

revealed to you things are always being revealed to you the big question is are

you in a state of realization of it and the more you hold yourself in that state

of being tuned in so that you are focused upon and feeling and aware of

the dovetailing of you and you the fullness of you and you then you begin

to feel that not only the feeling that we're all in this together

but the importance of your point of view the feeling of invincibility what we

mean by that is I can do anything say again I can do anything that is that

that's what it is for me not only I can do anything that I decide to do but in

this moment time the energy that creates worlds is pouring through me and all

that I've intended that is in my vortex is available to me and that feeling of

invincibility or eagerness or readiness is the feeling that allows you to

receive the impulse or the words you say you see

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét