Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Sep 1 2018

Hello everyone, I'm Sylvia

Welcome back to my Youtube channel

Today I want to show you a beauty product

Water Spa from its coll

Suitable for Asian skin

Very moisture

This is all in one essence

Toner

Essence

Moisturizer

Makeup Base

If you don't have all these

and you want to buy each of them

This product is for you

This is all in one essence

You can save money

It has 50ml

This is gel type

A little bit of cream type too

Non greasy

Very moisture

Actually this brand is quite popular now

You can smell lavender

Smell so nice

Everyone love lavender

Ingredient is

Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract

Portulaca Oleracea Extract

Sakura extract

Lavender Angustifolia oil

If you have skin problem

Dehydrated

Skin aging problem

Acne skin

Uneven skin tone

Acne skin + small wound

Sensitive skin

Pores problem

How to apply?

Wash face -> Dry your face with clean towel -> Apply Spa Water to entire face (Face and neck)

Very moisture

I will use spa water to maintain my skin moisture

My face become very smooth

Skin moisture is very important

No matter you are a boy or girl

By the way, I will added my moisturizer to my liquid foundation

Your makeup can stay all day long

Look at my makeup. My liquid foundation mixed with moiturizer

This is the result

This product is suitable for sensitive skin too

Sensitive skin will be like skin start peeling, itch and redness.

You can try spa water

If you like the smell of lavender

This is totally for you

Since I try this product for months already

I quite satisfy with this product

I create this video and show you guys

No matter you are boy or girl

You all must take good care of your skin

If you want to purchase Spa Water

Please add her Wechat: May0385 by via Wechat

Ask her if you want to know the price

Ask her if you want to know the postage

If you have any problem, you can ask her

By the way, if you try this product before

If you have any opinions and thoughts

You can share your opinions and thought in the comment section below

That's all for today

See you next time

Goodbye

Love you always

xoxo

Big thanks for watching my youtube videos

Press the LIKE button for me

Share this video to your social media

Subscribe my Youtube channel

Don't miss any of my new video in the future

Press the notification bell. This is important

Follow my instagram and facebook

I must see you next time

Goodbye

For more infomation >> Spa Water 好用吗? All in one essence IS GOOD OR BAD? - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

Okay, this is epic. - Duration: 0:02.

okay this is epic

For more infomation >> Okay, this is epic. - Duration: 0:02.

-------------------------------------------

What is Joy In Celebrating? Finding Joy with Everyday Holidays - Duration: 1:30.

Hi!

Welcome to 'Joy In Celebrating'!

Here we look at the everyday holidays that we can use to find some joy and positivity

to inject into our lives.

With so many negative things going on in the world these days, like: wars,

fire,

flooding,

tornadoes, hurricanes,

spilled chocolate tanker trucks,

we decided that our family, in particular,

but everyone, really, could use more positivity in their lives.

Some of these days will be silly, like International [Talk Like A] Pirate Day.

Some will be fun, like bowling or miniature golf.

Some days will be delicious, like National Donut Day or Chocolate Milkshake Day.

Other days might be a little bit different in the way that we seek to find joy.

We might be serving others, we might be understanding them more,

or we might be remembering some fond memories.

One other thing to note: Because we're releasing these videos on the day that the celebration

is happening, we have to record before hand.

So, if you see certain days where the shirts don't change from one day to the next,

or they change around a lot, or the beard comes and goes,

that's why.

We're just editing together what we can film in that time.

You're not going crazy....

Probably.

So join with us!

What are YOU celebrating?

Let us know!

And let's all find joy in celebrating today!

For more infomation >> What is Joy In Celebrating? Finding Joy with Everyday Holidays - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Dead Is Over The Office! (BLOOPERS) - Duration: 2:53.

ALLAHU ACKBAR!

For more infomation >> Dead Is Over The Office! (BLOOPERS) - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Nepotism is part of our industry, says Varun Dhawan - Duration: 2:10.

Nepotism is part of our industry, says Varun Dhawan

Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan, who triggered controversy with his remark "Nepotism rocks!" when the debate around it was at its height, has now a different opinion on it. The actor says that nepotism exists in showbiz and it's not good.

It's a part of our industry. More people from outside the industry should be given a chance. And why not? My father came in that way," Varun said.

The son of celebrated filmmaker David Dhawan, known for giving Bollywood some memorable masala entertainers, Varun says it is easy for people to make assumptions, but rarely do they know about the struggle his father went through.

"My dad was born in Agartala. When he lived in Bombay, he shared his house with four people.

When I was born, my family lived in a 1BHK at Carter Road, said Varun in an interview for the GQ India, September 2018 issue.

"My father's first car was a taxi, a second-hand Ambassador that he painted into a normal car. His achievements are tremendous, (as are) the sacrifices he has made to put the family on the map.

He's my star, my hero, my superhero," said the proud son. Varun is the younger of David's two sons. He always knew he wanted to be an entertainer, but he had to make his own way.

"I remember the time I was in the 10th standard, when the Dhirubhai Ambani school had just opened and a lot of my friends were applying for admission.

I remember telling (dad), 'I want to apply for this, can you make a call?' The results came, and I didn't get in. I asked him, 'Did you make the call?' He said, 'No. You weren't supposed to get it'.".

Since his debut with Student Of The Year, Varun has done a mix of true-blue Bollywood hero and some real, grounded characters. "I want to make films for everyone,'' he said.

In his upcoming film Sui Dhaaga - Made In India, he features as an entrepreneurial tailor from a small town. Co-starring Anushka Sharma, the movie directed by Sharat Katariya is set to hit theaters on 28th September. .

For more infomation >> Nepotism is part of our industry, says Varun Dhawan - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

HKYTV★Who is Huh Kyungyoung?④Heavens gave all things to the human. Devil is a sloth and license. - Duration: 31:08.

I asked you guys who I am. .

But you don't answer well.

.

Now you have to say it with confidence.

Common religions give you blessings and words.

It gives you power.

So it teach that you go to heaven.

.

But that's not it. The sky gave you 99.9 percent.

Freedom

God gave you guys all in their free will.

In their free will, this 99.9 percent was received by heaven.

So anyone who asks God for something becomes a ghost.

That's right.

God gave you all the air and water.

For example, a mother gave birth to a daughter who kept asking her mother for something even after she married.

Daughter takes money and side dishes.

Then the daughter can not be a good girl.

God has done 99.9% of everything that gave birth to humanity.

You have to work hard to find everything in heaven.

.

It's your responsibility.

But the heavens gave you everything, but you should not sit down and say that Hongshi is not in your mouth.

So what do we do?

So when you pray for something or beg for something to heaven, You do useless acts

All is in vain.

" God gave me everything, but I was too lazy to use it.'

' God I'm sorry I'm lazy. '

" I will make the most of the power God has given me, and I will repay the debt I owe him(God).'

You should say this.

God only sees when you pay your debts.

You pray and ask heaven for more.

Mothers pray their son who did not study to pass the test.

He can't pass the exam.

So as long as we continue to this kind of pray, war continues on Earth.

.

So we should be able to be content. .

The devil is self-indulgent.

Self-indulgence

So this license.

Self-indulgence means to abuse freedom.

Abuse liberty

Man has abused God's freedom.

A man has his own way.

If I took the subway, old woman came.

Then I have to get up.

Just sit there and that's license.

If you just sit, your face becomes a little dark.

Then, lay your eyes down.

It is afraid of making eye contact with the old lady.

What kind of hormones do you get at that time? Noradrenaline

This kind of hormone turns the person's face black.

So the gods rate a person's spirit as if you were a little selfish.

There is a computer spinning above the sky.

But you don't know that. ' Ah, there's an old lady in front.'

' Why don't you so quick to die and make others sick?'

The moment I look at her with this kind of heart, I get a hormone called norenalin.

There is also a hormone called acetylcholine.

And if we have bad feelings toward others,

There comes Adrenan.

There is also a hormone called acetylcholine. These hormones keep coming out.

Keep coming out.

There is also a hormone called corticization.

Anything else? It's a stress hormone. .

There's a hormone called cortico sterol.

Then comes another.

Stress hormones

9 or 10 of these bad hormones come out.

So, if something like this comes out, it will damage the human body.

So when you do indulgence, you think of who are watching me.

You are committing a sin.

Who's going to see me say something bad to a woman here?

I don't think anyone sees it. In the old days, there was no tape recorder.

Adults ' conscience was a recorder. In the old days, everyone was very conscientious.

But nowadays people think that no one sees them if they do not see them.

You think it is a recording line when you turn on the recorder.

I see you all in the sky.

So you have no way out.

If you think Huh Kyung-young's lecture is boring, your face gets bad.

Ha ha ha.

So what we don't get from God is 0.1 %.

So within this 0.1 % is success and failure.

If you have died in your mother's belly, they are not accepted by God.

You're successful.

Those who starve to death in Africa receive this.

.

The rest are not worried about starving if we do not indulge.

No worries.

If my son eats beef and other's son goes on starving,

My son has hyperlipidemia.

And then there's a curse on their descendants.

It's most of you who lose like this.

So your son should eat in moderation.

" Hey, there are some people in the world who can't even eat, so let's eat meat properly for our conscience."

"And since we have to live on livestock farms, let's eat moderately."

Such things should be taught to children.

This free will I have at my disposal.

By abusing God's free will we came to this end.

.

Then we have to escape here(Earth).

You were born about 1.5 million times on Earth.

That's why you were born 1.5 million times now.

If you go to the sky and see a man's face in the sky, you faint.

Because they are so pretty and handsome.

All of your energy goes through your face.

What you have done since you were born 1.5 million times is on your face.

It's all on your face.

So I know everything when I see the face. .

He's may be an actor.

' He's very busy, ' I know when I see him.

So why does it come out in the face? Oh, he wants to go to the bathroom.

.

In this way, facial expressions are a graphic of all past history.

.

So I go to my grandma in the country and test her out this clothes.

.

Her favorite color is not fancy.

Rather, she chooses rustic color in our view.

The old woman prefers to wear ramie cloth, but she doesn't like fancy clothes.

.

It doesn't suit the old lady. Then your brain has lived up to this point in your life, choosing clothes that fit your own face.

.

That's why the face is your grade.

If a man's face is pleasing, the elegant dress fits him.

So you have your own transcript.

So I'm here to change your report card.

Now that you've heard this again, what will happen if you don't transmit?

It becomes a indulgence.

Then it becomes a sin.

What is the sin? It is all in a free will.

That's a demon.

This is not only a demon but also a sin.

I gave my free will to old lady.

I didn't give up my seat. Then the hormones change badly, not just with this.

And the genetic hormones in the family change badly.

the genes of the whole family changes bad.

If I don't give up my seat to an old lady, if I talk to someone badly,

The blessings I have built as a human being for 64 million years are reduced.

Fortune can sometimes run away.

So, in the first place, give to others with your face.

Show a person a smiling face.

You must give joy to others with your face.

.

Give it a joy with your face.

Then give the second word.

Say nice things to people.

You should give others friendly words.

Then say "sit here, old lady."

You have to do this.

Then, if Grandma says " Oh no, " suggest it again.

" Sit here."

In this way, you should also make her feel good when you talk to her.

We can do good things to others with words, actions, and faces.

.

Don't make an impression on your face.

And the third thing is to do something good for others by matters.

Make a person happy with material. The fourth thing is pleasing others by your body.

You should go to the temple and go to the orphanage and make someone happy.

So don't look down on religion. .

All religions are about trying to do good.

So it's not bad to go and serve in that religion.

What is not love is sin.

All that is not love is sin.

If you take the subway and make an impression on others ...

Even though his face doesn't look like anything, You can bless your virtue with your face.

.

When you pray, 'As much as my son studied, his test results will come out.' Please pray.

Our son did not study for the exam, and the other son studied the test, but if you pray for our son to receive good grades and the other son to receive bad grades,

You're committing a sin.

If you take the subway without doing this, and smiling to others,

A good grade comes naturally to his son.

On the contrary, somehow, If you pray the son of another house who studied hard falls off and only our son who didn't study passes the exam.

You're committing a sin. .

The sin which it committed that day goes to his or her son.

So you have to carry a happy face all day to avoid sin on the streets.

Then you go all day and do a celebrate.

You have to be calm when there is something you are nervous about.

Therefore sin is not love, and not a man is a sin too.

What about being man?

A defense-oriented view

You have to take pity on others. .

Being a man must be followed by Humanitarian, righteous, courtesy, intelligent.

.

That's all.

So, to put it in the way of Christianity and Buddhism.

This religion doesn't teach it properly.

Why Should you love your enemy?

That's what the saints do. You can't imitate.

So the public doesn't have to love their enemies.

It's too big for the public.

There is an adverse effect

Love is a small thing.

It is good to just entertain and smile.

To love an enemy is too big.

.

Then everyone dies of depression.

Some people get beaten up by their husbands all the time, but how can you stand it?

All he need is a mental hospital. .

If religion is so abstract, ordinary people can't stand it.

.

You have to make your wife and husband have nothing to bear with each other.

So it is love that does not make it bearable.

A real lover wants her to be happy even if I lose her.

It's better to live with another man with a lot of money than to endure poverty while living with me.

Love is asking you to meet a rich man and live well.

" If you love me, you should live with me, poor. "

" Why go to rich people? " This is not love.

It's a greed.

It is not love who makes women stand in love.

You guys must persevere and endure.

"You will have a hard time seeing me. Meet someone better. " This is what you have to do.

Then he meets a better woman from heaven.

Send him another good woman from heaven. .

So this bad mind is demon. It is not a separate devil made in heaven.

.

You put 99.9 percent of your free will in your pocket.

However, he says that he did not receive it, and prayed for the president to let me become a Billionaire.

This prayer will ruin the family.

Today, Christianity has a Relief faith. .

Prayer is what you want to do.

All you have to do is say thank you to heaven.

And we should mourn for the poor and the poor.

" It is painful for me to live by myself because I can not help poor people." You can pray like this.

You can pray this way to God. You have to worry about your parents getting sick.

You shouldn't ask your parents for more.

No way.

Later, he goes to his dead mother's grave and prays.

Don't do that.

"Thank you for being nice to me. I should say I'm sorry."

It should be.

But, people go to their mothers ' graves and pray.

In other words, prayer is the sin. .

The prayer itself is a sin.

God has given humanity everything they need.

Prayer is a relief faith.

It's a prayer for blessing.

It is not that you want God to be good.

People go to church and to temples to pray for their good fortune.

Some people are just praying out loudly. Then God thinks it's noisy so runs away.

.

When children make loud noises, mom says that it is noisy.

My mom says, ' They're crazy. '

Ha ha ha.

That's why God doesn't show up to you.

But unfortunately, I showed up. .

God doesn't show up to you because you always pray.

.

So I'm having trouble sending a representative Let's do it.

Ha ha ha.

That's why I came.

Who comes first when I say I'm God? Gangs and thieves come first.

They come first.

.

They come first so the poor can not come.

That's why there are people around the president today.

Come on.

Then the country will be ruined.

I talk to young children, too.

I'm on the phone with the kids, but they don't talk.

There are people in the Blue House who are 100 times more dangerous than President Lee.

Right now, the presidential candidate is an awful lot of people.

You should be careful.

They can't communicate.

Be out of order .

We can't talk now and later they can't communicate more with us.

Unable to communicate.

.

What would happen if someone so unable to communicate entered Cheong Wa Dae(Blue house)?

However, people do not ask to vote for Huh Kyung-young.

Because This is not the time yet. .

It is sin that is not love.

You know what the sin is, right?

The devil ...

I told you.

What time is it now?

After the Korean War, the whole family in Jeolla Province collapsed.

They're screwed.

There is one rich family that did not fail then.

The rebels came down to Jiri Mountain and killed all the rich people in the neighborhood.

But They didn't kill the richest man.

My lecture is to show you how to live in the future.

.

Live as I say ; neither the devil nor the devil will touch you.

.

My father just gave the peasants a rice paddy.

So my father was executed in Seodaemun prison.

So that's our father.

My father was executed when I was born, and my mother died of the shock.

.

There is a reason why I want to be president.

He made me suffer in the sky. .

It took my parents from heaven first.

The rich man survived during the Korean War.

.

The villagers said they should not touch that house.

Because the owner of the house punched a hole in a big rice jar.

.

So, rice comes out after opening a little bit.

He put it in the corner of his house.

So the daughter-in-law noticed that the rice was running out here.

So whoever doesn't have rice gets it at night.

So no one knows who took the rice.

However, he could not always see a rice spill, so the daughter-in-law always filled the rice jar with rice.

So poor people took a little bit of rice from the house.

.

I've done it a few times.

That's why no one in the neighborhood is starving.

That's why the villagers take out the rice from the house when it's really hard.

So there's no one in town who's worried about food.

So it's a fine line.

In the old days, people do not take away their conscience ; they only take amount that just enough of themselves.

.

So, this man's rice is being heard all over the Jeolla Province.

They were eaten by all the poor and they were rebel monsters.

When they came down from North Korea, Kim Il Sung came down with armbands on his front.

.

But they said, " Leave that house alone. "

This is nothing but a big deal.

If left wrongly, the rice will rot.

But the rumor spread by giving it away.

When he was alive,

Everyone sincerely bows to the rich man.

He's been living these years steadily.

He has been helping others long time.

Then what is that rice book? It's your face. .

You can make a bless by your face.

The biggest Making a blessing is to let others know about Huh Kyung-young.

That's why you bring people to here and you are blessed.

Do you get it?

For more infomation >> HKYTV★Who is Huh Kyungyoung?④Heavens gave all things to the human. Devil is a sloth and license. - Duration: 31:08.

-------------------------------------------

'My ID is Gangnam Beauty' star Jo Woo Ri shares adorable childhood photos + behind photos from drama - Duration: 0:53.

 On September 1, KeyEast Entertainment shared behind photos of its label actress Jo Woo Ri from the filming set of JTBC's 'My ID Is Gangnam Beauty'! SEE ALSO: Fave Entertainment announces departure of Fave Girls trainees Lee Soo Min, Kim Bo Won, & Park So Yeon from the label Jo Woo Ri is currently appearing as the highly-disliked antagonist of 'My ID Is Gangnam Beauty', Hyun Soo Ah

Her drama character is a girl nicknamed the "goddess of the chemistry department," as well as "natural beauty since birth," and it turns out, the latter nickname also fits Jo Woo Ri in real life, according to her surprise childhood photos!Check out Jo Woo Ri's surprise childhood photos below and marvel at how unchanged her beauty is! Meanwhile, 'My ID Is Gangnam Beauty' recently recorded its best viewership rating yet on August 31, at 5%

misc.My ID is Gangnam Beautyjo-woo-ri

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét