Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 31 2018

you don't have to sit and suffer you can

be smiley and happy just like everybody else

you can just click these in and

it works perfectly

I think that even if you have just a slight embarrassment with your smile this is the way to go

it's just so much better than spending

thousands of dollars and having to ruin your teeth

you deserve a good smile too

I think everyone deserves a smile and

everyone deserves to be happy

the only thing that we can do to spread

happiness is to smile at each other so that's what I'm going to be doing for a long time

I just graduated from cosmetology school

so I'm a hair stylist now I have a

nine-year-old son just trying to send

out good vibes and help people be

confident in themselves my smile has affected

me greatly and it's been for as long as

I can remember

it's been bad I had an accident when I

was a kid I was racing on a bike and I

flew over the steering wheel and smashed

my face into the concrete we never could

afford to go fix it after that so I just kind of dealt with it

I do have a very

sordid past with dentist visits the

first couple of times I went to the

dentist it was in Mexico because it was

cheaper than the United States it was

just very traumatizing I just have

really bad genetics with teeth and so

I'm probably gonna have problems all my

life the rest of my teeth kind of suffer

from the individual problems that I had

I just got out of school so I don't have

a steady income yet and I know it's very

expensive so I think that a new smile

will help me spread confidence and

my hair styling I would love to just

smile with them when I turn them around

and show them what their hair looks like

and be happy together and share that moment

we never met before today yes we just

like met face to face like 30

seconds ago how did it go what was today

like it was very nice your stylist does

a great job we wanted to do a makeover

the reason being is because you seem to

be ideal for a lot of clients that talk

to us about what they're hoping or

wishing they could do I think I can give

you a pretty good smile and I think

it'll make a big difference if I can get you to get used to it had you ever

looked at do anything about your smile

before or was just too expensive I was really afraid to look because it is very

expensive and I just got out of school so I don't have a super steady income

yet and I think people know that it's just crazy expensive anyway crazy

expensive but I'm gonna show you this on this deal and see if you've seen it have

this deal and see if you've seen it have

you ever seen your smile they were

saying let me pull it up when we initially got it that's how we scanned it

and a lot of times this is a situation

where they would ask you to go get braces to pull the parts of your smile

out and then they would have to do the contouring and the grinding just so they

could have something to put it on I think we can build this out cosmetically which

then we beat braces and we beat veneers at the same time so we're talking about

a concept that would be thousands and

thousands of dollars that's what keeps

people from it they think they don't

have a choice and I am here to tell you everything we can do is about having a choice

obviously with hair you're not afraid to

do hair and you're not afraid of make up but they're still comes something that

says hey that's not enough I gotta get this thing finished and so I'm dying to

see what we can do if we change the smile let me get some gloves on and let's try

to get this started with these we had these put on the model and the reason

why this is pretty important to me and I want to show this to the camera I don't

think any orthodontist is gonna push all that out they're gonna want to remove

some teeth and at least four because as you can see that's not too much space

for a person's mouth most people's mouths are a lot bigger I

think we're be able to build it out just perfectly I think it's going to look amazing looks a

lot better than it did I say we put these in and see how they feel

these in and see how they feel here we go

let me get the mirror

They feel a little big we're gonna try a

couple more pair too wow that looks so cool

Let's try these

Let me see what we've got

Wow I see they look good!

I am very very pleased but they do feel bulky

I have even a thinner pair I'll show you

okay those would be a thicker but they're ultra bright and you kind of

mentioned this earlier you don't want too

bright and so I knew these would be real fast and then we'll get them back out okay

okay so let's look at this wow I don't

look like the same person they look so cool they look like my real teeth and

nobody would think anything of them

let's go with a little bit smaller and see what you

think about it ok but they went on mm-hmm

and they snapped in we're gonna try these and they feel a little less bulky

yeah see they're a little bit thinner so I've gotta see and they're not quite as

bright let's try the bottom

I see okay I think they're great

do you want to try to go a darker color

and see since we have them or you want to stay with these I mean we can try since

you made them we made them okay let's see what we got

okay save the best for

last I think so I really think that

these will be your go to pair this would be when you have an event pictures

presentations seeing people you haven't seen for a while or trying to be your

best let's try the bottoms first oh these slid on right away

see we spent the most time with these oh my god they look so much better than first ones

here let me show you this is it

they fit wonderfully that's it that's it

there's your magic that's your magic

it's an its it here's what's happened we

it's an its it here's what's happened we

worked so hard getting these so thin that

you don't have to wait for these to be seated

yeah they fit perfect where everyone else has to wait a day or two or three days

they're spot-on perfect and I

promise you I was worried well when she

gets to bite in it was my only concern

these are these are 1,000% I think I

like these the best they've even though

they are lighter they're amazing here's what's happened

because they're translucent they're different in different lighting and I

think they look like perfect veneers absolutely perfect and they're still

gonna seat a little bitter in a couple days so I'm very glad they bite well they

they just look so much better if you can let's just look at can you look at

yourself see how pretty that color is

this smile looks like veneers it looks

like her smile came together but that

it's been well taken care of you know I'm right

you know I am if you see that from the way I see it

do you see how pretty that is

is it just me it's very pretty

it just works really really good we needed it for a while when did you have your

accident I think it was about ten nine or ten so I was still really young

so all junior high all high school you would have done something if you had some kind of

choice yeah the message I think you would tell everybody don't wait don't

wait I just saw you smile for the first time if you could just keep smiling it

would be amazing for you there's gonna be a thousand young girls that look at

this thing in wonder if it work for them and if this could do that

for you then I think a lot of them say can they do that for me

I can definitely Wow I mean I can't make your guarantees for you but I think it

worked for me

I am very excited I'm

excited to see what everyone thinks

about my new smile I think that even if you have just a slight embarrassment

with your smile this is the way to go it's just so much better than spending

thousands of dollars you don't have to sit and suffer you can be smiley and

happy just like everybody else

I think everyone deserves a smile and everyone deserves to be happy and the

only thing that we can do to spread happiness is to smile at each other so

that's what I'm going to be doing for a long time

learn more at: BrighterImageLab.com

For more infomation >> #! Cosmetic Beauty HACK Secret to any makeover for dramatic results is .... - Duration: 10:46.

-------------------------------------------

Rolly Polly | Momo Beats | Music For Kids | Nursery Rhymes And Cartoons For Children - Duration: 1:56.

Rolly Polly ...Momo Beats...

For more infomation >> Rolly Polly | Momo Beats | Music For Kids | Nursery Rhymes And Cartoons For Children - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Five Little Ducks | Nursery Rhymes For Kids | Kindergarten Songs | Farmees - Duration: 1:02:29.

Look at them the mother duck and five little ducks...

Five little ducks went swimming one day...

Over the hill and far away...

Mother duck said 'Quack, Quack, Quack , Quack

And only four little ducks came back

Four little ducks went swimming one day...

Over the hill and far away...

Mother duck said 'Quack, Quack, Quack , Quack

And only three little ducks came back

Three little ducks went swimming one day...

Over the hill and far away...

Mother duck said 'Quack, Quack, Quack , Quack

And only two little ducks came back

Two little ducks went out swimming day...

Over the hill and far away...

Mother duck said 'Quack, Quack, Quack , Quack

And only one little duck came back

One little duck went swimming one day

Over the hill and far away...

Mother duck said 'Quack, Quack, Quack , Quack

And all Five little ducks came back

Wasn't that lovely!

See you soon!

For more infomation >> Five Little Ducks | Nursery Rhymes For Kids | Kindergarten Songs | Farmees - Duration: 1:02:29.

-------------------------------------------

Nourishing Face Mask For Oily & Sensitive Skin | Glamrs Skin Care - Duration: 3:19.

If you love watching Glamrs videos and would like to be notified

every time we drop a new one,

please bash that bell icon below.

Today, beauty junkies are raving about

the effects that face masks have on our skin.

Different face masks work differently for every skin type.

No doubt that they are life's little pleasures,

but not many of us have the time to whip up one of these.

Hi, I'm Rosalyn and today i'll be sharing an

amazing nourishing face mask for oily and sensitive skin,

that you can easily formulate in just 2 minutes.

All you need is

1 cup yogurt

1 tbsp honey

5-6 drops of rosemary essential oil

1 tsp jojoba oil

1 cup yogurt

The lactic acid present in the yogurt

repairs and rejuvenates the skin, tightens the pores

and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.

1 tbsp honey

Honey helps slow down the ageing process

by keeping the pH balance of your skin in check.

It's antibacterial and antimicrobial properties

keep skin infections at bay.

5-6 drops of rosemary essential oil

Rosemary, a wonderful culinary and medicinal herb

helps reduce skin inflammation caused by acne,

fights against sun damage and

also lessens under eye puffiness.

1 tsp jojoba oil

Enriched with powerful antioxidants, fatty acids and vitamins,

jojoba oil deeply penetrates into the skin and hydrates it.

This natural oil balances oily skin,

soothes sensitive skin and alleviates acne.

Thoroughly mix all the ingredients.

Apply the mask generously and evenly onto your face.

Let the mask stay on for 15 minutes.

Clean up the mask with a wet soft cloth

and pat it dry with a fresh napkin.

This nourishing homemade face mask is my absolute favourite

I hope you too give it a shot.

If you have any further queries, do leave them in the comments section below.

Until next time stay tuned stay Glamrs!

For more infomation >> Nourishing Face Mask For Oily & Sensitive Skin | Glamrs Skin Care - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Reflector unboxing for photography light and exposure - Duration: 2:10.

my name is vishal kumar and you are watching technoBro

today friends I got a product

And what this product is

if you are a photographer, then you need so many photography gears

like camera lens, those who use DSLR

like good DSLR

then you use good lenses and lens protector glasses, lens hood etc.

same way photographers need this

i will not tell name right now

i ordered this on amazon

actually i stay at village, earlier they were not delivering products here, now we are getting

now we are getting

i take full benefit of online shopping

this is ordered

you use this while doing photography

so, friends this is the product

Aggarwal enterprises is the seller of this product

blue dart have delivered this

its cost i paid

rs. 999 i.e. 1000

friends! lets do unpack

now i am taking out the thing

what is this!

friends this is this.

we use this on photography

used this in photography

we call this reflector

actually what happens

while our face get light from one side

shadow falls other side

this reflector is used in that side

to remove shadow

this is very importantly required

if you do photography

you can invest that cost

so, friends i will bring contents like this

for that you subscription and love is required

keep watching techno bro

For more infomation >> Reflector unboxing for photography light and exposure - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Tool set for drywall installation - Duration: 27:43.

For more infomation >> Tool set for drywall installation - Duration: 27:43.

-------------------------------------------

For Kids - Masha and the Bear - Fun games. bear rabbit cat. - Duration: 18:26.

For more infomation >> For Kids - Masha and the Bear - Fun games. bear rabbit cat. - Duration: 18:26.

-------------------------------------------

THE ART OF AGING | Sleeping tips, tips for insomnia - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> THE ART OF AGING | Sleeping tips, tips for insomnia - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO DRAW CATERPIE | Pokémon Drawing and Coloring for Kids | BLABLA ART - Duration: 10:24.

How to draw Caterpie, Pokémon

Don't miss any Blabla Art episode

Subscribe! :)

For more infomation >> HOW TO DRAW CATERPIE | Pokémon Drawing and Coloring for Kids | BLABLA ART - Duration: 10:24.

-------------------------------------------

Princess Rock Stars | Princess Game for Girls - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> Princess Rock Stars | Princess Game for Girls - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

మీ ఉద్యోగంలో సమస్యలు తొలగి పోవాలంటే | Solution For Job Problems | Job Problems Telugu | I B SAHU - Duration: 4:49.

PLEASE LIKE COMMENTS SHARE

For more infomation >> మీ ఉద్యోగంలో సమస్యలు తొలగి పోవాలంటే | Solution For Job Problems | Job Problems Telugu | I B SAHU - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Search for answers after homeless woman killed by crews clearing homeless camp - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> Search for answers after homeless woman killed by crews clearing homeless camp - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Ready for Anything - Duration: 42:28.

For more infomation >> Ready for Anything - Duration: 42:28.

-------------------------------------------

Best Advice I Ever Got I've Used for My Cleaning Business - Duration: 5:17.

What is the best advice you would give to cleaning business owners?

That's a great question and we're going to talk about that today.

Hi, there. I'm Angela Brown and this is Ask a House Cleaner.

This is a show where you get to ask a house cleaning question

and I get to help you find an answer.

Now, today's show is brought to us by MyCleaningConnnection.com

which is a resource hub for all different

kinds of things that you need to grow your cleaning business and there's also more business

advice than what I might give you today.

Now, coming back to the question which was written in from a house cleaning business

owner who wants to know what is the best piece of advice.

Well, the best piece of advice and I'm not sure there's one best piece of advice.

There are probably several. But the first one that comes to my mind takes me back to

the time I went to buy a car. And I was new to buying cars

and I did not know a lot about negotiation.

And I drove by the car dealership and I thought

"I'll just stop because it doesn't cost anything to stop and look."

So I stopped and as I was looking at a car, I was greeted by a high pressured salesman.

As we started talking, he kind of encouraged me, if you will,

to take the car for a test drive.

So I took this car for a test drive, and before you know it, I was inside his office and he

was trying to wrap up the deal.

And I wasn't quite ready to buy.

I wasn't sure if I was going to sell my existing car or if I was going to trade it in.

I hadn't actually gone over my bank numbers yet so I wasn't sure what my payment was going

to be and what I could afford on a monthly basis.

I was just in the beginning stages of looking at the different types of cars and what would

best be suited for my business.

But instead of taking what I needed into consideration, he took into consideration what he needed

and he needed a sale for the day.

I sat there in his office feeling very high pressured and I started to feel a little bit

uncomfortable because I didn't know how to get out of this situation I was in,

when he said to me these words, and it left a lasting impact on me.

He said, "Well, what are your options if you don't buy this car?"

And I started thinking about that.

And I thought, "Wait a second.

I do have other options.

I'm going to leave right now and I'm going to go home and I'm going to think about my

other options."

What's interesting about this is this became one of the very best pieces of advice I could

give a new business owner is what are your other options.

There are times in house cleaning that we're face to face with a customer who's really

unhappy with our work and we want to fire them and never see them again, or we have

employees that are just being belligerent and they're making our lives miserable.

And we want to just fire them and move on.

What are your other options?

Now, my suggestion is always look for three because the first one that you have might

be a gut instinct.

It might be a gut reaction.

It might be you spinning off the top of your head and it might not be your best decision.

If you think of a second one, it might be the polar opposite and it might be, "Well,

I could not fire them at all and I could just let them walk all over the top of me, or they

might be happy medium somewhere in between.

Now, my suggestion is if you spend the time and you pull out any pen or paper, or you

use your cellphone or however you take notes and you write down at least three options,

this would be my best advice.

There are always more options.

And when you are aware of your options, then you have choices.

Because you could still fire the person or you could still fire the client

but you might decide to do something different instead.

Now, oftentimes, my gut instinct guides me but before I make a decision, I sit down and

I look at the different options that are available to me and I can always go back to my gut instinct.

I can always follow that gut reaction.

But instead of just reacting to it, how about if I try to resolve this first and I can always

come back and fire this person at a later date if need be or I can fire this customer

at a later date if need be.

And so I have other options.

My best piece of advice to you would be, do listen to your gut and do follow your instincts

but not hastily.

Not hastily.

There are times in this business where it's easier to try to mend a broken fence than

it is to try to replace it.

And by that I mean if you have something that has gone awry, whose fault is it?

And if it's your fault and you can fix it and you can correct it, then you've saved

the customer and you save the day.

And there are a lot of customers over the course of my career I wished I would have fired.

And as times went on and we were able to work things out,

our relationship became stronger not weaker

and they became my allies and my friends.

I could have just let them go.

So, there are times in business where you're just going to want to "Ah!"

And get rid of everything but don't do it just yet.

Stop and look at your other options because when you're aware of your options,

then you have choices.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét