Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 31 2018

Angry Wife Writes Best Letter Ever To Husband's Mistress– This Is Gold

Infidelity is not something you just laugh away.

It is extremely painful for the victims of cheating partners.

This woman found an absolutely brilliant way to handle her situation when she discovered

that her husband was being unfaithful.

She decided to write a letter to her husband's mistress… pointing out in detail how his

life was about to drastically change.

I came across her letter online, and can not verify its authenticity.

However, it sounds pretty realistic to me.

Either way — her vengeance was quite unique so I wanted to share it along and see what

people thought!

Dear Carla, Thanks so much for leaving those little bite

marks all over my husband's chest the other night.

I really appreciate it, girl!

You have set me and my kids free!

As a reward for your thoughtful services to our family, I'm offering you my husband,

for keeps!

Should you choose to claim your prize, please pay attention to the following rules:

You must financially support him.

He will be responsible for child support for our two children, and alimony for me since

I have spent the last 10 years of my life raising these children.

So forget about his money, honey, that's all mine!

You will have to clothe him.

See, this crazy thing happened!

When he got out of the shower the other day, and I saw all of those cute little "love

bites," a giant black hole appeared in our bedroom.

It was the craziest thing!

All of his clothing got sucked in, so you can outfit him any way you choose.

Buy some leather pants, maybe a leash, whatever you want, girlfriend.

You will have to say goodbye to him every other weekend.

This time will be set aside for supervised visits with his children.

You must say goodbye to a proper sex life.

You see, I know that you did not sleep with him last night.

Ever since his back injury five years ago, his penis has not functioned properly.

The only way for him to even attempt arousal is with a little blue pill, and even with

that, you get only two minutes, three minutes tops.

Most of the time he wo not even try.

So stock up on those batteries, sweetheart!

It's nerve damage and cannot be fixed, so you will have to deal with it just like I

did.

You will never return him to me.

I will not take him back or let him in my home.

He had a great thing going here, and he threw it all away with you.

You can try, but I sincerely doubt that you will ever live up to what we had.

You must accept it when he blames you for all of this.

You see, he told me whilst begging for my forgiveness with tears streaming down his

face, that you giggled and said, "I hope your wife sees my bites."

Well, your wish came true, honey, and he's pissed, severely pissed… at you.

And last, but not least, this is more of a friendly warning than a rule.

I will make it my mission in life to take up all of his time with the pettiest stuff

I can think of just to spite you.

I will work to hurt him and you to the degree that my kids are hurting right now.

He will smile and deal with it for me and the kids, but then will spend hours every

day complaining to you about it.

And in case you were wondering, I feel completely justified doing this.

So thanks again, Carla!

You have shown me that 13 years and two children were no match for you and your adorable little

bite marks.

I accept defeat and applaud you on a man well won…

HE'S ALL YOURS!

Woa!

That's one letter!

Do you agree with this woman's fury?

Leave your comments on our Facebook page

For more infomation >> Angry Wife Writes Best Letter Ever To Husband's Mistress– This Is Gold - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

What is the Best Bible? - Duration: 7:11.

I field a never ending stream of requests from folks to advise them of the "best" Bible

or one that is a direct word for word, literal translation.

And I'm here to tell you that such a thing would sound

so odd in English that it would be near to impossible

to make sense of it.

The grammatical structures of Hebrew, Greek and English are quite different from one another.

Many words in Greek and Hebrew don't have precise, one to one, English equivalents.

But even more, as concerns the New Testament, behind

those Greek words (this is so important)...

Behind those Greek words are the Hebrew thought

patterns of their Hebrew authors who were attempting to express themselves

about their Hebrew religion.

But because (as in Paul's case) the writers were usually sending their letters to Greek

speakers in the Diaspora, they couldn't use their Hebrew

language to express themselves. Why? The recipients wouldn't be able to read it.

As one who has been privileged to travel extensively internationally, I can tell you that even if

someone in another country is able to speak English well enough, many of the words and

terms we use in our Western vocabulary mean something

different to them.

And that is because the terms and words we use have a direct relationship

to our particular culture.

Merely speaking a foreign language in no way assumes any understanding

whatsoever of the societies in which that is their native language.

Just because I might be able to speak Spanish doesn't mean I

have any understanding of Mexican culture or the cultures of Puerto Rico, Spain or Argentina.

One of the best examples of this that I delight in retelling is that several years ago I purchased

a riding toy for one of my grandchildren.

It of course required assembly and was made (where else?) in China.

So the English assembly instructions were written by English speaking Chinese.

Everything was going along well until I read the following instruction:

"Insert bolt through the wheel hub, and tighten the nut until it is happy".

Happy?

How am I supposed to know when the nut is happy?

In English the term happy is reserved as an expression

of emotion.

But apparently in Chinese culture it carries a little different meaning

and can be extended to inanimate objects; it more

means to make something (or perhaps someone) right or functioning in harmony.

So the reason for the existence of the scores of different Bible versions, in English alone,

has to do

with what choices a particular Bible translator or board of Bible editors made about how to

define certain Greek and Hebrew words.

Since almost all translators are beholden to one

denomination or another, they will quite naturally use words

that best uphold their theological beliefs, and believe me,

Some bibles are even translated by athiests.

It may come as a surprise, but it's true.

The CJB is no different.

So why do I use it?

Because it reads so well when spoken out loud and

because it inserts some words and names in Hebrew to constantly remind us that the Bible

is a Hebrew document from Genesis to Revelation.

Although a helpful tool, the CJB is not the greatest study Bible.

The best solution for most students of God's Word is to use a variety of

Bibles, with the CJB as just one of them.

On paper, one of the better technical ranslations is the KJV.

But the problem with it is that it uses an antiquated dialect of English that

was spoken 500 years ago and so many of the English words used in the KJV had a very different

meaning then than it does for us who use modern English.

There is one translation that I encourage people to avoid: the NIV.

It is clearly an agenda driven Bible that will add or delete words and phrases

and portions of verses to assure that its particular humanistic worldview is put forward.

So, with that, what is the better and more accurate translation of Romans 1:17 than the CJB?

We find it in the English Standard Version (and it is spoken essentially this same way

in many other familiar English versions): ESV Romans 1:17 For in it the righteousness

of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is

written, "The righteous shall live by faith."

For more infomation >> What is the Best Bible? - Duration: 7:11.

-------------------------------------------

How do we make money? How fast is the internet? How much does a coworking space cost? Guanajuato, MX - Duration: 12:58.

all right Jesse right so what do you do

for work? and I thought we'd talk a

little bit about pricing... Good morning, how

are you guys today?

Jesse, Harper and I are going to a cafe

we've never tried before and then we're

gonna head to Jesse's work and we will

tell you a little bit about the

co-working space, the rates, the speeds

all the specs and we'll also answer the

question of what the heck does Jesse do

for work? how is it that we have come to

live in Mexico

and work online so all that today but

first food! I really need to watch

where I'm going because I'm gonna fall

flat on my face in one of these alleys

and that is not gonna be good

are you doing sad trumpet?

all right so the cafe we were going to is closed

but there is an adorable breakfast place

right around the corner

so

the co-working space

is called Tercer Piso Work and Chill

which translates to third floor so

you gotta walk up some steps

all right we are here at

Tercer Piso Work and Chill, this is the

co-working space that Jesse works at

this place is awesome they have this

huge patio with amazing views the

internet is really fast they have a 200

MG fiber connection, it's been great for both

downloading and uploading and you can

have all the water coffee and tea that

you want, they also have other drinks and

snacks that you can buy, Jesse's favorite

is a mango smoothie, the mango smoothie

that he really likes is 35 pesos

another perk is that you can receive

packages here so we have all of our

packages sent here, there's always

somebody here to receive them

and there are power outlets everywhere

all right so this is the room that Jesse

usually works in and I thought we'd talk

a little bit about pricing. so you can

come in for a single use session like

come in use the Wi-Fi and leave that's

25 pesos and also comes with tea, water,

coffee. if you want a day pass that's

fifty pesos and you can come in and out

it's good for the whole day

that one includes ten copies with it so

if you need to print, make copies... okay so

the copies are fifty cents for black and

white and one peso per color page. now

what we do is the monthly membership,

it's fourteen hundred pesos per month

which might sound pricey but for the

speed of the internet that you get it's

it's pretty much an essential thing for

Jesse's work so this is a business

expense for us and it seems pretty

comparable to other co-working spaces

that we've looked into not just in

Mexico but in other parts of the world

so it's a fair price

it also gives Jesse

a place if he needs to come and focus

and work because as you can imagine

sometimes working with a three-year-old

in the house, is a little bit tricky so

it's nice to have this space for him to

come not only for the files but also to

do a little bit of work if he needs to

let me show you the conference room if

you want to just use the conference room

that is a hundred and fifty per hour for

meetings and you can have up to 12

people in there and you can also get

coffee with that as well

pretty much everywhere here has an

awesome view so I'm just in this little

conference room area and you can see

the big statue! look out this

window

this Allie, she takes care of us

during the day here at Tercer

Hi, my name is Allie. Welcome!

all right Jesse, so what do you do

for work? Jesse: well this is my town, my cartel owns it. We run everything.

I actually had a comment once ask me

if, how we were living in Mexico and

whether we were dealing drugs and stuff

and I was like right because this is

this is the new face of the cartel, like

you'd never see it coming like no one would ever suspect it's it's you know

it's actually not a bad strategy...

for real though, what do you do for work?

I'm a cam girl I

sell my body on the Internet. Erin: okay okay

I'm sorry was those are the only

two jokes I had, I got out of my system

I work for video production companies in

the States primarily

so they make videos for clients, they

have things that need to be changed

after the fact and so primarily what I

do is visual effects paint and fix work

for those videos so I'm a subcontractor

never have to deal with the client

directly client doesn't even know I

exist so they will have shot a video and

it has a sign in it that they want to

cover up or there's a logo of some

company they don't have a relationship

with and I have to paint that out as a

video for them so that's the simplest

stuff but then you know sometimes they

want to replace the sky in a shot or

their car that they are filming goes

over a bridge and there's a bunch of

scraggly trees in the water next to the

bridge and they don't like that so I have

to paint that out so that's that's the

majority of what I do, I also do some

design work and animation

that's not as frequent...

so we are in the fortunate position to be paid in US

dollars and then our expenses are paid

in pesos, what that means is our income

basically fluctuates based on the peso

and how it's doing in relation to the

U.S. dollar

so as I've mentioned before fast

internet was one of the major criteria

that we had in choosing a place, another

day I'll make a video of what all of our

criteria were because we have like this

extensive excel file of all the

places that we looked at all right and

that is what Jesse does for work as for

me I am a full time Harper wrangler

slash dinner and lunch maker, grocery

shopper, floor sweeper, etc. before I had

Harper I taught English at the

University of North Carolina Wilmington

which is a cute little beach

school in North Carolina

and I taught mostly college freshmen and

sophomores their basic English and

literature courses and I loved that, I

loved my students, I hated grading, I

don't miss grading at all, not one bit of

it but I do miss my students and I miss

being in the classroom. I think one day

I'd like to get back in the classroom but we'll see how that goes

and YouTube is my hobby, this is what I do for fun

to document what we're doing and to connect

with you guys and just to have something

creative to do in the evenings once Harper

goes to sleep, so that's us, that's what

we do

this is where we do it all right is it

time for lunch yet? I think it might be

time for lunch

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét