Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Sep 1 2018

Hey guys, welcome back to another video this video I'm gonna go to people and say what you're doing right now is really offensive

Let's see how they react real quick real quick. I

Shut the I saw you on campus and I just have to say we're doing right now is a little offensive

Can you comment down a little bit please?

Thanks

I'm watching you. Hey, bro, I say I want to see what a nice guy both were you doing right now?

It's kind of offensive

I get offended easily like the dual upper like butter on toast and stuff like that like that that just grinds my gears

You look at a nice guy

And I don't want to get too mean or like go crazy out my inner even come out

But any comment on I'm a little fender right now, that's fine, man. All right

Excuse me. I'm against the whole texting the walking thing. So I'm a little offended by that. Can you not do that, please?

That's fine because I just like I don't know what it is. I just like be my bench max or whatever

That's how great that yeah, but thank you. Thank

You you have a good one hey bro. Hey man. Hey real quick, dude

I just gotta say you seem like a nice dude, but like he really grinds my gears which you're new right now

It's kind of offensive and I need you to kind of kind of calm it down a little bit

I said what you're doing. I was a little fence that I need you to comment down a little bit, you know good

I mean just like the the Hat and stuff like that and I thought the walking the distance between the legs a little talk

Too much. Yeah. Yeah, but just

Just don't do that. You know, right. All right. Thanks

Yeah, I just want to say like I'm against like though the walking and texting thing it's a little offensive

Can you calm it down a little bit bro? I'm trying to be nice guy. Bum

I get offended easily by people that put peanut butter on toast. I don't even get that either

I just get offended you're gonna have to be offended then

Yeah, hey I just want to let you know what you're doing right now is really offensive

Didn't either you need to calm it down, but oh

I think I gotta go to like half conscious right now

I know but that's the kind of offenses are so I just calm down a little bit

You know, I mean bro did I get offended easily instead like that?

So like I'm just kind of heated right now, but I appreciate you being cooperative bro. Nice set. I was just walking

I was just walking by and I

just wanted

I'm not in the mood today, bro. All right

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét