Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 31 2018

Hi my beautiful angels, welcome back to my channel

today's video is about how to

live a life where stress is your friends

and the reason I use the word friend

and not say stop stress is

simply because stress will always be a part of

our life because it's so good for

our mind body and soul

so we got two kinds

of stress we got a good stress this is

the one that motivates you boost your

brains and even is good for your skin in

organs but we also got bad stress the

one that increases depression and even

helps increasing a disease like cancer

for example and that's the one we want to get rid of

okay I'm not gonna lie

I myself am guilty of having bad stress

from time to time this was way worser

before and the moment I started to

change this was when I realized that if

I made stress my friend it will help me

reduce my depression so this is what I

do to make stress my friend

so the big reason why I had so many bad

stress situation in the past was because

I didn't organize my life I had so much

on my mind I was trying to remember

things a lot of times I didn't remember

important tasks which stressed me out

and then there were new ones coming

so it was one complete chaos so I said to

myself I need to make a change I need to

calm down I want some peace of mind

and that's when I started to put

everything down on paper and that's a

life-changing moment when you put

everything on paper you only have to

focus on one thing because you don't

have to worry about that you're gonna

forget something in the future

everything is written down for you you

will work step by step so you're not

forgetting any important stuff that for me

helped me bringing peace to my mind

and reduces my bad stress level

there came a moment in my life that I realized

I was worrying too much and I started

learning to be aware of the fact that we

are not in control of everything

so let me give you an example we go to work if

you just missed the bus on the last

second

instead of getting very angry and

thinking about all the negative things

that it will result and being angry at

yourself that you left the house too

late worrying about how your boss will

think instead of doing all that that

increases your bad stress level just be

aware of the fact that you cannot

control it anymore we cannot go back in

time sadly enough so that moment you

take a deep breath you just call in I

miss the bus and that's the only thing

you can do so knowing that you did

whatever you can and then just accept it

breathe in and move on so by being aware

of the fact that you cannot control the

situation that's how you can stop

worrying and have bad stress

did you know that that heartbeat that we

feel during a stressful moment helps us

prepare for action and extensive breading

helps bringing oxygen to our brains

but this is a life changer for me when I

found out about this I started realizing

and seeing the symptoms of stress not as

an enemy but as a friend that is trying

to help me create the task and achieve

the task that I'm doing so really being

aware of the fact that those symptoms of

stress are actually helpful for us helps

us not panic and the panic actually

creates the bad experience with stress

and increases the bad stress level so

already by the beginning knowing that

that is your friends symptom helps us

not getting in a bad stress moment so

that was a real life changer for me

knowing that the symptoms of stress are

actually beneficial for us so most of

the times people confuse stress with

anxiety and knowing all these steps will

help us see the difference between the

two so by organizing our lives we bring

more calmness and peace to our minds and

by not worrying we will not create the

negativity and all that helps us by

knowing that stresses are friends and

that the symptoms are actually

beneficial for us all three combined

together I believe is a huge help in our

lives of creating stress as our friends

thank you so much for watching this

video I hope these tips are gonna help

you as much as they helped me and also

comment below which of these tips are

you gonna use and don't forget if you

like this video - give it a thumbs up

and subscribe to my channel as there

will be more content on this subject for

you god bless you

For more infomation >> Live a life: where stress is your friend - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

Iran is complying with nuclear deal restrictions - IAEA report - Duration: 3:03.

Iran is complying with nuclear deal restrictions - IAEA report

Iran is complying with nuclear deal restrictions - IAEA report.

  Iran has remained within the main restrictions on its nuclear activities imposed by a 2015 deal with major powers, a confidential report by the UN atomic watchdog indicated on Thursday.

In its second quarterly report since President Donald Trump announced in May that the US would quit the accord and reimpose sanctions, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) said Iran had stayed within caps on the level to which it can enrich uranium, its stock of enriched uranium and other items.

In its last report in May, the IAEA had said Iran could do more to co-operate with inspectors and thereby "enhance confidence", but stopped short of saying the Islamic Republic had given it cause for concern.

Thursday's report to member states seen by Reuters contained similar language.

It said the Vienna-based UN nuclear watchdog was able to carry out all so-called complementary access inspections needed to verify Iran's compliance with the deal.

  "Timely and proactive cooperation by Iran in providing such access facilitates implementation of the Additional Protocol and enhances confidence," said the report, which was distributed to IAEA member states.

"The production rate (of enriched uranium) is constant.

There is no change whatsoever," a senior diplomat added.

With the US reimposing its sanctions on Iran that were lifted under the nuclear deal, many diplomats and analysts now doubt that the accord will survive despite EU efforts to counter some of the effects of Trump's move.

On Wednesday, Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei cast doubt on the ability of EU countries to save the agreement and said Tehran might abandon it.

President Hassan Rouhani was told by Khamenei not to rely too much on European support as he came under increased pressure at home over his handling of the economy in the face of US sanctions, with key ministers under attack by parliament. .

For more infomation >> Iran is complying with nuclear deal restrictions - IAEA report - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

If there is no God, Why? - Duration: 5:51.

here we go

well you open your eyes

you're fine

go ahead and jump into callers we got is it pinky yes hey how are you hi hi guys

- hi how are you by the way there's something weird going on are you on a

cell phone yeah okay I'm just I'm well I can hear you there's some kind of weird

noise and typically we find it happens with cell phones so if you if you would

and especially since we get a shorter show if you can go ahead and get to kind

of summarize or ask a question and we'll go ahead and take it offline there's

losing a home life it they tend to be like I don't have this how am I gonna live yes my reason to live

yeah we've had people actually call into the show before to express that very

thing you know if there if there was no God why would I get up in the morning

and I I've ranted against that on a number

occasions I know that there are people who feel that way I don't know what else we can do about it other than to keep

you know challenging them challenging people and educating people this idea

that I mean Christianity in particular in some varieties and encourage this

idea that you are useless useless and worthless and that your only point is to

you know serve and worship etc so if you actually buy into that wholeheartedly

when you get around to figuring out that there's no good reason to think that

it's true and plenty of reasons to think that it's false yeah that's that can be

worldview shattering about the only thing that you know I can really say is

that it's it's it's very sad I there's no magic you know solution to this

there's no simple thing other than to get people to kind of raise their

consciousness so that they have a better understanding of the value of life that

their life is just as valuable today as it was the day before it's like I it's

people who've been falsely diagnosed with the terminal illness and then they

find out that they don't have this terminal illness you would think that

that would be something that would make people go hooray

you know I get to keep living at but it's it is still a in some cases they

probably do in other cases there may be depression

or and and a sense of loss that you know the the direction that they had taken

their life was based on something that wasn't true and that you know they made

false assumptions etc so yeah I don't I don't have any easy answers to that other than yeah it happens and all we

can do is keep working to educate people and you know as I said before the people

who do good things in the name of the religion for example the people who get

out and and feed the homeless I think those people are probably still going to

do that even if they give up their religion because it's who they are and

it has nothing nothing to do with the the truth of whether there's some

magical being out there I went to something a really dark night of the soul the minute I realized that there

was no God I didn't have the sages you know a whole fellowship and

understanding to fall back on so for those few days those weeks whatever that

time period was I I felt like my life was over I didn't know where to go from here and it was it took a lot of

strength to try and build myself and you know things know there is it tomorrow

there what can that what will I do with my life without Jesus and anything I

want you know yes right now it takes it takes that sort of strength to do that

and a lot of times you felt quite a lot of discouragement with you know people

in the church and then you also have rejection from when the church maybe or

family members and so you know I don't know but a lot of these songs are at the

heart of it and I don't know maybe there's like you know some bomb yeah I

think that I think that the songs are particularly I'm glad you know Tracy

brought it up others have brought it up as well I'm glad people are starting to

you know recognize that harp on that because I remember everything I ever

learned from Schoolhouse Rock music has a way of insidiously sticking in your

brain and never going away and reinforcing ideas and when you use it to

reinforce ideas that simply aren't true that are actually damaging I that's it's worse than any sermon it's because

you're not actually focusing on the words it's

you know I'm not going to go off on the you know the subliminal messages and

other stuff like that it's just it has a way of becoming memorable and I and what

you remember with all of those little ideas change the way your brain works

change what changes what you think well that you know one of the interesting

things about this coming out of some religious belief and and you know this

feeling of loss the interesting thing is that when people contact us at the

atheist experience to talk about losing their religion I don't think we've

gotten a single email from someone that said oh damn I don't believe in God I

don't know what to do with myself anymore yeah at some point or other it

actually it well maybe it's the people who have killed themselves we don't hear

from and we hear from the people who actually feel liberated and get on I'm

going to good move on it to other callers since we're short on time today

but thanks a lot for Burt for mentioning that okay bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét