Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 30 2018

Little Miss Muffet Sat on a tuffet,

Eating her curds and whey;

Along came a spider, And sat on beside her,

And frightened Miss Muffet away.

Oh, look at that horrid spider

Little Miss Muffet Sat on a tuffet,

Eating her curds and whey;

Along came a spider, And sat on beside her,

And frightened Miss Muffet away.

For more infomation >> Little Miss Muffet | ABC Heroes | Nursery Rhymes And Songs For Children - Duration: 1:01:59.

-------------------------------------------

Home Adventures With Tip & Oh Nuttypunny Top Cartoon For Kids & Children - Leah Lord - Duration: 5:31.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> Home Adventures With Tip & Oh Nuttypunny Top Cartoon For Kids & Children - Leah Lord - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Numbers Train | Learning Videos For Children | Bob The Train Cartoons - Duration: 1:02:26.

Let's learn the numbers

1...

2...

3...

4...

5...

6...

7...

8...

9...

10...

For more infomation >> Numbers Train | Learning Videos For Children | Bob The Train Cartoons - Duration: 1:02:26.

-------------------------------------------

ఎవరైనా సోమరిపోతుల్లా పక్క వారి మీద ఆధారపడి బతుకుతున్నారా | Astrology | Remedies for Life Success - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> ఎవరైనా సోమరిపోతుల్లా పక్క వారి మీద ఆధారపడి బతుకుతున్నారా | Astrology | Remedies for Life Success - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Mary Mary Quite Contrary | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes For Children | Videos For Kids by Farmees - Duration: 1:04:07.

"Look there's Mary, in her garden!"

Mary, Mary, quite contrary, How does your garden grow? With silver bells, and cockle shells,

And pretty maids all in a row and pretty maids all in a row.

Mary, Mary, quite contrary, How did you build your home? With chocolate bricks, and candy sticks,

And windows straight out of Rome. And windows straight out of Rome.

Mary, Mary, quite contrary, Where did you spend the night? In the forest deep, where I could sleep,

All dressed in a pretty gown white. All dressed in a pretty gown white.

For more infomation >> Mary Mary Quite Contrary | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes For Children | Videos For Kids by Farmees - Duration: 1:04:07.

-------------------------------------------

Where is Chicky? Funny Cartoon For Kids | ICE CREAM CONE - Duration: 15:04.

Welcome to our channel.

"Where is Chicky?" is an animated series full of imagination for children.

You are watching the episode "Where is Chicky? Funny Cartoon For Kids | ICE CREAM CONE"

Please Like, Share our videos and do not forget to Subscribe for not missing any.

For more infomation >> Where is Chicky? Funny Cartoon For Kids | ICE CREAM CONE - Duration: 15:04.

-------------------------------------------

Affinity Designer for iPad - How to Design A Poster for Circus - Duration: 17:21.

Hello everyone and welcome back I am

your host Elias sarantopoulos. In this

Affinity Designer for iPad tutorial I'm

going to teach you how to design a

poster and specifically how to draw and

put elements together

for a circus layout. I will take you

through the whole process by first

creating the vector rays, followed by

drawing a curvy shape using the Pen tool,

joining paths and adding dashed lines. We

will use a vintage displayed typeface

for our text and ornamental objects and

add a couple of extra elements to

complete the poster design idea. All that

with Affinity Designer in your iPad.

And so inside Affinity Designer let's go

ahead and create a new document by

tapping on the New document icon, for

device I'm going to choose Print, size A4

is fine but for the purpose of this

tutorial and because I want to have more

horizontal real estate I'm going to

choose the Landscape mode and then tap

OK and now we have a new and empty

document inside Affinity Designer. OK so

a couple of things to set up before we

create the rays. So tap on the Document

Menu and let's look at the Snapping

Options. I'm going to Enable Snapping,

Snap to Grid, Snap to Guides, Snap to

Spread and then Snaps to Layer Bounding

Boxes and tap Done, There we go.

Also go back to the Document menu, I'm

going to have a couple of Guides, one

Horizontal and one Vertical, there you go.

Also I'm going to make sure that I

don't have my Snapping On. So I'm going

to select the Rectangle tool, going to tap

and drag to create a rectangle like so.

OK now tap on the Snapping On, let's

change the color and it's going to make

sure that sits right at the center like

so. OK no need for the Guides, I am

going to toggle off the visibility. Now I'm

going to select this with the Move tool

and then I'm going to Convert this into

Curves, there we go. And so with the Node

tool, going to marquee select those two

nodes, those two bottom anchor points, tap

on the Transform Studio and then I'm

going to move the anchor point or rather

the bottom center right here because I

want to taper this in those two bottom

nodes and I'm going to do this with under

the Dimensions with the Width so you can

do this interactively or even better you

can tap and

tap zero. That's exactly what I want OK,

just make sure this sits right at the

center there you go so I'm going to tap

two fingers on the canvas, I'm going to

tap and drag to create a Duplicate like

so which I'm going to rotate this so tap

one finger of the canvas to constraint

the Aspect Ratio, there we go.

Marque selectors to tap on the Edit menu

create duplicate again rotate tap one

figure on the cameras to constrain the

aspect ratio so here okay we have our

first group so I'm going to tap on the

group icon here there we go

which I'm going to duplicate so tap on

the edit menu and duplicate this gonna

rotate this 15 degrees but inside I'm

gonna select all of these by swiping to

the left and change the color like so

okay so here's the second group I'm

going to tap on the first group

duplicate that group and rotate it do

the same on the this group there we go

and we have one more to go

like so so now we have all these groups

which I'm gonna marquee select with a

move tool

okay and I'm gonna size this up like so

and now actually we can group those

groups can give it a name let's say if

you wish race now let's go ahead and add

a frame around the poster and for that

again I'm gonna use the rectangle tool

on the top and drag one just gonna

change its color alright and also at the

bottom of the context toolbar I'm going

to change the corner type instead of

none

to round in verse now here I'm going to

set the radius corner by dragging this

red handle like so and also let's go

ahead and add a stroke to it okay this

stroke can be let see around twelve or

so just make sure in the alignment under

the advanced you use the center okay

alright now another thing I'm gonna do

is tap again on the rectangle tool and

tap and drag to create another rectangle

this time no need for stroke just a fill

they're gonna tap and hold and drag this

under the race okay

and ask for the race I'm going to tap

and hold and click those inside the

rectangle right here the center like so

and the other thing is I'm going to

joinder the layer options just change

the opacity of the race to let's say 50%

now let's go ahead and draw the curvy

shape inside this affinity designer

poster so first I'm going to tap on the

lair studio here and swipe to the left

select those two layers and then tap on

the layer options and tap on the lock

icon to lock them so I don't

accidentally move them

then select the pen tool in this case

I'm going to tap and drag one node with

two Bezier handles now in this case you

don't want to extend those two handles

too far away just here and then just tap

and drag tap and drag for the next point

here what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna

actually change the direction on the

path so I'm gonna tap one finger on the

canvas

and for this bottom handle I'm gonna

brings very close to the node release

the finger from the canvas tap and drag

and then one more tap and drag like so

there you go let's give it a color here

to see what we're doing all right now I

want this to be duplicated so I'm going

to tap on the edit menu duplicate just

bring this to the other side and under

the transform studio let's go ahead and

flip it horizontally so tap on the flip

horizontal icon there we go now I'm

going to mark you select those two tap

on the edit menu create another

duplicate move this down there we go

and under the transform studio you can

flip this vertically so tap on the flip

vertical icon like so okay so I'm gonna

select those two curves the top two

curves which is this one and this one

tap on the node tool and they under the

in the context toolbar we're gonna tap

on the joint function others too have

been joined those two curves have been

joined I'm gonna do the same for the

rest two curves

again I'm gonna join them and then

they'll those two can enjoin them again

so now I have one curve that all join

paths okay in this case I'm just going

to sizes down a bit

like so okay let's also give it a color

so for film that's gonna give this dark

blue kind of and for the stroke just

gonna use black

there is one more thing I would like to

add in this curvy shape so tap to select

it and I'm going to go to the Edit menu

and create a duplicate so under the

color studio I'm going to swipe up on

the field so no feel just a stroke and

for the stroke White is fine okay now I

need to bring this end so I'm going to

first make sure that I don't have my

snapping on so I'm gonna bring this in

here from all sides

like some okay and instead of a solid

line I'm gonna have a dashed line so tap

on The Strokes to do tap on this dashed

icon and for the width I'm gonna do this

numerically so one point five points is

fine under - pattern two is fine for -

and for the gap two is fine as well and

under the Advanced Options here for the

cap I'm gonna go for the square and then

for join I'm gonna go for the bevel

option like so and there we go that's

exactly what I was going for

so since this is a poster I'm going to

add a bit of a text and for that I'm

going to use a vintage display typeface

that I came across and I actually

provide a direct link to that at the

bottom of the video description in case

you're interested so I'm going to select

these two curves gonna lock them just in

case so I don't want to move up

accidentally and then I'm going to tap

on the artistic text tool tap once the

circus let's say make sure is Center

aligned

okay let's dice it up and let's change

the font to this vintage display font

that I'm using there we go and under the

positioning actually you can have the

letting here you can adjust the lighting

you can also adjust the tracking okay

all right let me adjust the lighting

even more then bring this down and then

just sauce is down like so okay now

let's go ahead and change the color

let's say color like this and then let's

see instead of regular I'm gonna go for

bold okay and then under stroke let's

have a bit of a stroke here which I

don't see it very much so I'm going to

increase the stroke width okay like so

let's see on the stroke I'm actually

gonna go the alignment the center under

the Advanced Options and under the layer

effects studio I can have a bit of a out

of shadow here okay so at the bottom we

have the context toolbar and we have our

options you can actually do this

interactively so tap and drag the as you

see I can do this interactively

and it depends what you want you don't

need to have a lot of opacity something

along those lines okay and there you go

that's the typeface or in the center so

since this is a display font it also

comes with some nice extras like scrolls

ornaments and panels so let's go ahead

and add some so I'm going to tap again

on the artistic text tool I'm gonna use

the extras here and then I think it's

the - okay I'm gonna rotate this

slightly and then just slice it down and

just move it into place

maybe such down a bit more okay and then

just let's go ahead and duplicate this

and under the transform studio again I'm

going to rotate this let's say

horizontally like so okay so what else

can we do well again using the same font

I'm going to tap again on the artistic

text tool and I think it is the forward

slash there you go so this one I'm just

going to slightly rotate it and then I'm

going to change its color to the same

color as the frame and I'm gonna size it

down and move it into place then rotate

a bit more good close the frame there

you go something all those lines okay so

we got that which I'm going to duplicate

so go to the Edit menu and duplicate

this bring it to the other side

just kind of rotate this like so and

then I'm gonna select those two again

I'm gonna duplicate them in the using

the Edit menu just gonna move them down

and I can actually rotate them like so

and just move those to something along

those lines

now before I close on this affinity

design and tutorial couple of elements

that I would like to add so the first

one will be just a circus tent

that's a PNG file here okay but I'm

going to size this down and then

position it around here

okay now this one is going to resign

under the rectangle but right on top on

the race so I'm gonna tap and hold and

move this under here there we go

and then one more element that I would

like to bring that will be just a

texture so I'm gonna drop that in I'm

going to rotate it okay size it up and

then I'm actually gonna tap and bring

this under the tent and the only thing I

want to change here actually under the

layers options instead of the blending

mode normal to be let's say soft light

like so okay and just looking at this

couple of things I would like to move

move around that would be those

centerpieces just gonna bring this up a

bit like so

well there's a lot you can accomplish

inside of into design and for iPad

including designing posters in this

tutorial we covered some basic vector

tools together with vintage display

typography and other elements to create

a poster idea thank you for spending

time with me let me know if you have any

questions below the comments section and

don't forget to subscribe to my channel

and share the knowledge

For more infomation >> Affinity Designer for iPad - How to Design A Poster for Circus - Duration: 17:21.

-------------------------------------------

Elegant Handmade Card Using the New Falling for Leaves Bundle - Duration: 7:33.

Hey y'all! It's TxStampin Sharon

bringing you another card today. It is

gorgeous but so easy, you're gonna love

it! You'll be able to make a bunch of

them really quickly. If you like this

video please give me a thumbs up I

always love seeing those thumbs up and I

would love to hear your comments below

because that makes me feel even better.

If you have not subscribed to my channel

please do so below; after you subscribe

hit that little bell and you will see my

videos when I upload them to YouTube.

Here's my card!

When I made this card it really made me

reflect on how grateful I am for so many

things but I'm so grateful for all of

you who watch my youtube videos, who

leave your comments, it really does warm

my heart so let's make this fast easy

card together. I am using the Falling for

leaves bundle that is available starting

September 5th in the Stampin Up 2018

holiday catalog. If you need anything

please don't hesitate to ask. If you

would like to place an order for this

you can visit my website and do so. I

have everything ready I only need a few

things. I love using the whisper white

thick cardstock for my base it just

feels good and when someone gets that

card it is a heavyweight card and just

really is a good card base. I have my

Country Lane designer series paper

already cut and gonna go ahead and add

that

with some snail. You don't need

much snail you just don't want the card

to fall apart when you mail it off to

the recipient. I love this pattern! There

is a beautiful embossing folder that

matches it or is the same design so you

could you could create this on any color

piece of paper. I'm just gonna add that

to the bottom

and whenever I make a card and there's

like a seam I feel like it's missing

something

but I really didn't; I really didn't have--

I had some white ribbon but I felt like

I lost it in the white base so I decided

to cut a piece of copper using the

framelit that's right here and I could

have done that little scalloped top but

I felt like I needed to have a flat edge

to add to my seam right here just to

kind of hide it a little bit.

We're gonna use some snail and I know I

have shared this trick before - whenever

you add snail to your -a cut out like

this, there are, there is, adhesive in

those little holes so I just have a

paper piercer and it's almost like a

little magnet it just grabs that

adhesive and you can't-- it then-- it

doesn't affect the card and then your

cards not sticky with this many holes. I

mean I could have used the multi-purpose

liquid glue but with this many cutouts I

know I would have made a mess so to me

this is less messy and it just takes a

few seconds to clean up that adhesive-

all done!

Those of you who have watched me you

know I love copper if you'd look at my

blog and look at the photos of this card

it looks gold but I promise you it is

copper. So let's talk about the copper

foil paper. I know I mentioned this on a

previous video when I did but if you

missed that video there is a plastic

coating back here and when you're

running a very detailed dye framelit

through using the copper paper it really

is hard to get all those little pieces

cut out so if you will just take and

remove the backing and you just want the

backing you don't want the actual paper

and you'll see you'll see what I mean

when you go to do this. I would love to

know if you try this at home. This is one

of those things you can try at home so

when I do that I'm removing that plastic

and I have a much thinner. I still have a

good solid piece of cardstock but moving

removing that plastic can you see the

sheen on there? It's just a plastic

coating.. it really does help cut that and

get all those detailed pieces cut out

Now I'm gonna take my embossing buddy;

you always want to use an embossing

buddy there's static in the air and that

static gets on your cardstock and you

can't get it off when you go to use the

heat tool it will heat and melt right

where you don't want it

holding my ink there for just a few

seconds I want to make sure all that ink

soaks into the cardstock. I just realize

I need to buy some more copper embossing

powder I use it all the time. What is

your favorite embossing powders? Do you

guys do a lot of embossing? I would love

to hear your comments below!

You know there's silver, there's gold, but

my favorite is the copper. All right so

we're gonna heat set it

Super pretty! Super pretty and this card

is simple simple simple! I'm going to go

ahead and use some snail

and if you've watched me before I don't

think any cards complete without

dimensionals. These are Stampin'

dimensionals there's actually two

different kinds there's the regular and

then there's some that are called mini

tiny and there's many on there but

they're tiny and they worked really good

for small areas and then of course I

like to dig my nails into the back and

that trick works whether you have nails

or not just helps relieve that paper

backing. I'm thinking of you with a

grateful heart today as you watch this

video and I sure hope you liked it! Let

me know. As I mentioned this is the

second card that I've done a video on

using falling for leaves the Falling

For Leaves bundle will be available

from the 2018 holiday catalog starting

September 5th. If I can help you with

placing an order for that please don't

hesitate to let me know. Thank you so

much for taking the time out of your day

to spend it with me!

For more infomation >> Elegant Handmade Card Using the New Falling for Leaves Bundle - Duration: 7:33.

-------------------------------------------

Carey Hart Claps Back at Dad-Shamers Who Slam Him for Posting Pic of Ill Son - Duration: 3:49.

In response to the criticism, the husband of Pink says, 'You think I let my kids eat off of other peoples plates?' Aug 30, 2018  AceShowbiz - Carey Hart fought back on social media after he found himself on the receiving end of vicious dad-shaming comments

Pink's husband shared with his Instagram followers on Tuesday, August 28, that their 20-month-old son Jameson has contracted highly contagious infection hand, foot and mouth disease while travelling Down Under on the singer's Beautiful Trauma World Tour

  "Wanna know how glamorous tour can be? Jameson has hand, foot, and mouth; and Willow has a 102 temp," he wrote, adding that their seven-year-old daughter is also ill

"Both kids laid up and mama @pink still has to push through and do shows. I had Jameson at breakfast yesterday and this vile woman at the table next to us kept staring at him with a s**tty look on her face

I told her it was bed bugs. #NoRestForTheWicked #LifeInHotels." Wanna know how glamorous tour can be? Jameson has hand, foot, and mouth; and willow has a 102 temp

Both kids laid up and mama @pink still has to push through and do shows. I had Jameson at breakfast yesterday and this vile woman at the table next to us kept staring at him with a shitty look on her face

I told her it was bed bugs 😂. #NoRestForTheWicked #LifeInHotels A post shared by Carey Hart (@hartluck) on Aug 28, 2018 at 2:37am PDT However, after posting the snap of the toddler in a nappy, with a red rash covering his thighs, mouth and arms, Hart was targeted by followers and fans who were quick to criticise his parenting

"As a mom of 3 whose kids have had HFM (hand, foot and mouth) a few times, I say that you made a mistake," wrote one

"Pink, I love you but why would you take your son to breakfast looking like that?" commented another

Replying to the criticism, Hart fired back: "What's your point? You think I let my kids eat off of other peoples plates? Yeah, I took my kid to breakfast only wearing a diaper

" Slamming those who tried to embarrass him and Jameson for treating them "like lepers", the former motocross racer later shared a picture of the toddler in a pull-along car, and took aim at his critics

"Jameson and I out infecting the world #PediatricianSaysHeIsGoodButIWillTakeYourWord," Hart joked

Pink has also be struck down with illness on the Australian leg of her tour, and was forced to cancel shows after contracting an upper respiratory infection

She was also hospitalised with gastric flu. Related Posts Aug 30, 2018 Carey Hart Claps Back at Dad-Shamers Who Slam Him for Posting Pic of Ill Son

For more infomation >> Carey Hart Claps Back at Dad-Shamers Who Slam Him for Posting Pic of Ill Son - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Better Options 2018 - A College Fair for Students with Disabilities - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> Better Options 2018 - A College Fair for Students with Disabilities - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Medication Assisted Treatment for Opioid Dependence - Duration: 2:59.

We have a couple of common medications that are used to treat opioid dependence, both

methadone and buprenorphine, it's often a combination product, buprenorphine/naloxone.

So essentially there's these couple of products that are available and there's been lots and

lots of research with these products over many many years showing that they are the

most effective way to treat opioid dependence.

These medications either methadone given as a liquid or buprenorphine/naloxone often taken

sub-lingually, so either a tablet or just a film that goes under the tongue.

These medications are long acting medications, so you only need to take them once a day with

methadone or even once every couple of days with buprenorphine.

And when you take those medications, it reduces those feelings, or usually gets rid of those

feelings of craving, and thinking about other opioids, and also those physical symptoms

of opioid withdrawal, so a person feels well in themselves.

And they don't have those constant thoughts about opioids.

Particularly around the time that people were having a lot of problems with over-the-counter

codeine, there were a number of people that I spoke with through my research and they

would spend, you know, many hours of the day, every day, going to multiple pharmacies to

acquire codeine, and they'd never heard of this treatment, buprenorphine, and so when

they finally started on it they had you know, a bit of hesitation and they had their first

couple of doses and then, there was this realisation that, "I had this one dose of medication,

once a day in a pharmacy, and I feel fine for the rest of the day."

And I guess all of the problems and the worry about running out of medication, the worry

about feeling sick, the overwhelming feeling that people expressed to me was just one of

relief.

That there is a treatment and that it works.

And you know, now they feel great and they can't believe it took so long to try these

medications.

But I can understand that there's a bit of apprehension about this new treatment that

maybe people have never heard of, so I think part of the importance is getting the message

out there that there are treatments that work.

What people tend to say that they feel when they take these medications is that they feel

normal.

So these medications, while they are still in the family of opioid medicines, because

they're such long-acting and sort of slow-release opioids, they don't tend to have people feeling

euphoria or the term 'high', so that's not something that you feel on these medications,

so people just feel normal, they're not experiencing opioid withdrawal anymore, and they're able

to get on with their lives.

For more infomation >> Medication Assisted Treatment for Opioid Dependence - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Amber Alert issued for children, father missing from Sturgis, Mich. - Duration: 0:44.

For more infomation >> Amber Alert issued for children, father missing from Sturgis, Mich. - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

Amber Alert issued for 3 Michigan children taken by dad after he assaulted their mom, police say - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> Amber Alert issued for 3 Michigan children taken by dad after he assaulted their mom, police say - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Pepa Pig Episodes | Pepa Pig with UFO Stop Motion Toys Cartoons for Kids - Duration: 9:15.

For more infomation >> Pepa Pig Episodes | Pepa Pig with UFO Stop Motion Toys Cartoons for Kids - Duration: 9:15.

-------------------------------------------

Serena And Venus Williams Prepare For Tennis Stardom In Unearthed 1991 Video - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Serena And Venus Williams Prepare For Tennis Stardom In Unearthed 1991 Video - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Cleveland Indians prepare for 9-game homestand - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> Cleveland Indians prepare for 9-game homestand - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Treatment options for opioid dependence - Duration: 1:57.

If you have concerns about the medications you're on and wondering about stopping, there

are a few suggestions I would make.

It's good to get some background information about that, and then having done that, it's

a matter of having a conversation with your prescriber and asking them about what

they think would be the most appropriate way, which can be individualised to you, to stop

that medication.

Our team usually talk about the main treatment being opioid deprescribing if the main underlying

problem is pain, that's because of the scientific evidence pointing to the fact that these drugs

are not effective or safe long-term treatments for pain.

The treatment of opioid dependence is more often, at least for a time, is maintenance therapy.

So that's a conversation really with your prescriber about what is the main problem that is being

dealt with here.

There's a range of different strategies, we have medication-based strategies, and that

can be either in the short-term, so people can have medications for maybe a week, or

ten days or a couple of weeks to reduce off,

or often they might consider taking medications for a longer period

of time, and that's going to depend on the person and what's going to work for them.

Also, at the same time, considering things like psychological treatments, and that might

be in the context of learning other strategies to manage your pain, or strategies to manage

when you feel opioid cravings, or when you're feeling distressed.

So having those things at the same time combined with the medications can often be the most effective

approach.

There are lots of ways that we can help, but you need to go and ask for that help.

Go and talk to your health professional and get the process started.

For more infomation >> Treatment options for opioid dependence - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Recognising and seeking treatment for benzodiazepine dependence - Duration: 1:43.

If you're worried about your medication and that you might have developed dependence,

there's a couple of things.

Firstly, when you take medications every day for a long period of time, your body does

get used to them, and if you stop them suddenly, you often will experience withdrawal symptoms.

For that reason we don't recommend to just stop your medications suddenly without talking

to a health care professional.

It can either make you feel just pretty unwell, or sometimes there can be risks with sudden

cessation of medications like benzodiazepines.

So the first thing to do if you're concerned, is talk to a health care professional and

develop a plan to gradually reduce those medications.

As you can imagine, if the first symptoms that people experience when they start to

reduce their dose are actually intensifying of their initial problem, that's a reason

why many people actually believe that they still need the medication, and will continue

on taking it or potentially even increase their dose to try and alleviate those symptoms.

So it's really essential that before people attempt to start reducing, that they have

adequate support in place, and they know what to expect.

Because they are going to have to tolerate some periods of discomfort, but it really

shouldn't be too uncomfortable if it is a very gradual reduction.

Where the reduction is too rapid, or where people stop cold turkey, that's where we start

to see higher risk and the really problematic symptoms start to emerge.

So if people are on high doses, and stop cold turkey, they could actually have seizures.

For more infomation >> Recognising and seeking treatment for benzodiazepine dependence - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Best Adapter for Dex Mode on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 | USB Type C to HDMI - Duration: 3:01.

Hey what's going on guys its Shade here and

Samsung released their new note 9 in the recent unpacked event

and along with that we get to see the Dex mode

which allows you to get a full blown-out PC on your note 9.

But you might be wondering what is the best adapter to get the

Dex mode on your note 9.

So in this video let's find out.

♫Music♫

Samsung released their new note 9 and we did an unboxing video on our channel

that you can find in the top right corner in the info card.

But with the Note 9 you get the dex mode.

The Dex mode gives you a power of PC in your pocket,

wherever you find a monitor to connect it.

But to get the Dex mode running on your note 9

there are two ways of doing that.

The first method is by using a USB type-c cable.

One end can be plugged into the note 9

and the other end is plugged into the monitor.

And you have a full blown out PC running on your display.

But this method is very limited as there are only

few monitors which have USB type-c ports in their back.

I have this LG 27UD88 27-inch 4k monitor

which have a USB type-c port on the back but

what if your monitor don't have any USB C ports on the back.

Then the second method is for you guys.

In this we are going to use a type C to HDMI adapter.

Here I have the Moarmouz

USB type C to HDMI adapter.

To use this adapter you need to connect the USB

type-c port to the note 9

and the HDMI from the monitor to the other end.

And you are done you have the dex mode

running on a lovely monitor or TV.

Now you can use a note 9 as the trackpad and

get a full desktop experience with just one single cable.

Now you can levitate the experience

by using a wireless mouse

and a wireless keyboard with your note 9.

And with the Dex mode you can use it to

browse web, watch videos and gaming to some extent.

Now for review of this USB

type C to HDMI adapter you can connect

it to any device that supports HDMI output

and any compatible USB type-c would work with this.

The adapter give you blue indicator when it's turned on.

The adapter also support Thunderbolt 3

that means you can easily use it with

your MacBook Pro with type-c ports.

And on the output side it support full 4k resolution and 60 Hz.

So that's pretty sweet.

Now on the build side this USB type-c to HDMI converter or adapter

is made of high-quality aluminum material

just like the MacBook Pro and believe me

this is made to last long.

Now you can find this adapter in the links down below in description.

And speaking of Moarmouz they make some pretty high

quality stuff. You can check out their

website in the links down below in the description.

So what you guys think about the new Dex mode?

Can a smartphone replace a full PC in near future?

Let me know your thoughts in the comments down below.

That wraps up my video, hope you guys enjoy this.

Thanks so much for watching.

Hit like button if you're awesome as always

and share this video with your friends

subscribe to the channel hit the bell notification icon.

So I'll catch you guys in the next one !

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét