Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 31 2018

Pupi 3

Friends, Pupi has come again!

He's still the old Pupi

Hundreds of questions

One day he asked me

Why there's no light at night like day

(Gigles)

Poor fellow

Shall we sing a song about light?

It will also clear his doubt

With golden pot of white light

Rises everyday the baby Sun

With golden pot of white light

Rises everyday the baby Sun

In a cup of twilight with enough milk

Comes the Moon in the dusk

In a cup of twilight with enough milk

Comes the Moon in the dusk

With golden pot of white light

Rises everyday the baby Sun

With golden pot of white light

Rises everyday the baby Sun

Just like fireworks in the night

Stars appears like flowers in the sky

Like golden lamps twinkling at night

Watch procession of the fireflies

Like golden lamps twinkling at night

Watch procession of the fireflies

Sunlight gives heat and food

A fact we should remember

Sunlight gives heat and food

A fact we should remember

It gives the day and leads the world

Its sunlight, we must all remember

It gives the day and leads the world

Its sunlight, we must all remember

With golden pot of white light

Rises everyday the baby Sun

With golden pot of white light

Rises everyday the baby Sun

With golden pot of white light

Rises everyday the baby Sun

In a cup of twilight with enough milk

Comes the Moon in the dusk

In a cup of twilight with enough milk

Comes the Moon in the dusk

With golden pot of white light

Rises everyday the baby Sun

With golden pot of white light

Rises everyday the baby Sun

Pupi has a lot of little friends now

He always talks about them

One day Pupi saw a light like fire

He was scared

Then only did he know that it was a firefly

What to tell about him?

How cold it is!

I have wait till morning to see my friends

Shall I sleep Alas!

It's coming this way

(Screams)

So it's not fire

It's a living being,

what a creature!

It seems as if fire got life

Who're you?

Don't be afraid, I'm your friend

He's making friends with me

I'm a fire fly

Are you, I'm seeing you for the first time

Me too

Is it fire, on your back?

It's not fire, it's light

We can make light like this

I see

Dear friend, you can sit on my hand

Would your light burn me

(Giggles)

But it's not fire!

Light without heat

Will you help me to find my friends

I came here after I missed the group

Missed your group?

How?

I'll tell you everything

Little fly,

Are you coming with us

We shall fly for some distance, come on

Mother, shall I go with them

No, no,

You will lose your way, if you go far

Mother, I want to go with them

My dear

if you fall into big light, you won't see others

You will lose the way

Mother, we will look after him

Let him come with us

Alright

You should come back soon

I'll come fast!

Shall we go to the next field

(Car coming)

One, two, three..

Alas!

I can't see anything!

Where are we?

Help help us!

I didn't see my friends after that

They might've flown to somewhere

I flew and flew and reached here

Don't be sad dear friend

I'll take you to the fields

Your father and mother would come there, searching for you

Should I fly long, to reach there?

(Gigles)

Get on my back I'll take you there!

Pupi, you shouldn't go to that lamp post

No, I won't

Look,

Two fire flies up there!

You're right, they glow like flies from our group

Oh! It's my father, my mother

My dear son

Who is this?

He's my friend Pupi It's Pupi who saved me

Pupi, thanks a lot

Hmmm.............

This punishment is for your disobedience

From now, I will obey my mom

Pupi shall I go?

(Gigles)

Alright, we'll see again!

Pupi, we'll meet again!

See you Pupi!

Pupi one day saved a dragon fly

Later, dragon fly also helped Pupi

Come on friends, let's see

what help did the dragon fly do for him!

Will you play with me?

Why not? Let's play

But you shouldn't try your pranks with me

I didn't forget, you scratched last time

No, it happened unknowingly

Alright, then run..

Where're you friend?

Help, let me please, I'm a poor creature

Leave that poor creature!

No!

Save me, save me.. (Screams)

I asked you to leave her

I won't, I won't

(Pupi growls...)

Did it pain you, dear friend!

Yeah

It sprained my back

Anyway, I got my life back, it's ok

(Cries)

Take rest for sometime

Let me have some sunlight

I could fly after sometime

(Panting...)

From where do you come?

I haven't seen you here!

I'm a dragon fly

I've come in search of food

All my friends are here around

I'm Pupi

I live next door

Isn't it fun to fly like this!

It's fun

but dangers like this would also happen

Thank you Pupi

we'll see again!

Yeah, see you

Where's that haughty kitten!

Full of mosquitoes!

(Irritated...)

(Frog croaks)

Dear Froggie bro

I couldn't sleep yesterday us to mosquitoes

What?

How to chase away these mosquitoes

(Laughing...!)

Mosquitoes are born in water

They do not bite us who live in water

(Mocks)

Don't joke!

I'm not joking, jump into water

mosquitoes won't bite you (Laughs...!)

Mother, help!

What happened Pupi?

You fell in water?

I didn't fall

I jumped!

Jumped, why?

Scared of mosquitoes

Scared of mosquitoes?

I didn't sleep yesterday, due to mosquito bite

You could've told me if it was to catch mosquitoes

To you?

We dragon flies live eating small flies

Mostly we eat these mosquitoes

Is it

I didn't know it!

Pupi,

we lay eggs on water

Larvae hatch out from these eggs

These larvae lives in water

till they become dragon flies

At that time, we mostly eat larvae of mosquitoes

So can you help me?

Sure! Pupi you go home

I'll get my friends and come soon!

Oh yes! You must come

Here's one

Catch it

Here's another

catch it..

Poor puppy, he's sleeping

He might not have slept yesterday

Pupi loves to play in water

and to get wet in the rain

(Gigles) Just like us!

Shall we join him

Rain, rain, it's raining

Colourful umbrellas open around

River, river, it's full and flowing

Filling little waves in it

Rain, river and the blue sea

Give us water in plenty

Ponds, wells and wild streams

Keeps everyone cool

Rain, rain, it's raining

Colourful umbrellas open around

River, river, it's full and flowing

Filling little waves in it

(Folk music)

(Folk music)

Water bodies heat

And up goes the vapour

They form the rain clouds

That falls raining down

Water bodies heat

And up goes the vapour

They form the rain clouds

That falls raining down

That falls raining down

Rain, rain, it's raining

Colourful umbrellas open around

River, river, it's full and flowing

Filling little waves in it

Dont waste a drop of water

Because water is life

Dont waste a drop of water

Because water is life

Each leaf

Need water to grow...

Each leaf need water to grow...

water water life is water

water water life is water

(Folk music)

One day Pupi made a mistake

The Mother Rabbit came to see the amaranthus he grew

Then came another guy questioning

The Earthworm

He said the plants do not belong to Pupi

Shall we see their arguments

Pupi, Pupi

No one here!

Oh! Who has come!

(Smiles)

We want to see your crops Pupi

Is it, Come! Come

Wow! (Gigles)

The amaranthus have grown well

You deserve a compliment

I really struggled to grow them like this

What did you do?

Come here!

Leave him!

Let him eat it

I don't eat them

But it's not right!

Taking crops without asking the farmer

Come here you little one!

I will get you the plants

Who's that?

Who's plucking the plants!

Can't I pluck the amaranthus in my plot

It's not fair, who's that?

It's me Earth Worm

Shouldn't I ask injustice!

It's not fair

Arguing with me after trespassing into my plot

Let it be

I don't question who owns the plot

The amaranthus I grew

cannot be plucked without asking me

Why do you talk arrogantly?

Everyone knows that it's Pupi's plot

and that the amaranthus in it is grown by Pupi

Arguing?

Sister, there are many things that no one knows!

Then, let me hear it What do you want to tell?

Who planted these amaranthus?

That..

It's our Pupi, who else?

No, they grew after the rain

So you agreed!

Do plants grow big themselves?

They should be manured. Who put the manure?

Isn't it Pupi?

No

Leave that

who watered them?

It's Pupi for sure!

No, but there was rain

But rain is not enough

The soil should be ploughed to retain moisture

Who ploughed the soil?

Is it not Pupi?

No

So agreed!

So who has the right to pluck the amaranthus

Don't argue like that!

Do you say that all these things are done by you?

Dear one

we earth worms are farmers of nature

Our job is to plough the soil

Thus moisture is retained in the soil

and it is aireated

We eat the organic things in the soil

and expel them as good manure

Thus the plant grow

So things're clear, right!

Me and my workers worked hard

for days to these amaranthus

So

no one should come claiming them

That may be right

but the plot belongs to Pupi

(Laughs)

The plot

Tell sister, who works in the soil

That's the farmer

So agreed

then the soil also belongs to me, the farmer

But we the earth worms

do not make borders or walls on soil

We work where there's soil

We never bother whose plot is it

Dear Earth Worm

I'm not for a great argument

What you said is right

I agreed

I don't eat these amaranthus

I let them grow

to give them to those who eat them

Dear one

the leaves that that fall from these plants

and get decomposed are my and my companions' food

But you're only a few

(Laughs!)

A few, it's good joke

Dear one

we are about one lakh

I said all these things not for an argument

I'm ready to give the amaranthus

but I want my deserving wages

Agreed

you can ask anything as wages

Something sweet, that's all

We earth worms like sweet

(Gigles) Only that

that I assure

But you should give enough amaranthus for Mother Rabbit

Why not? I will give

Pupi

I will help you to get sweets

Thanks

bring seeds of plants you want!

I've a friend who can bring something sweet, the bee

Yes

Shall I bring seeds of carrot and cabbage

That's good

I also like to grow new crops

Come my dear

eat all the amaranthus you want

Grandpa was just joking, ok

(Laughs)

Are you sad?

(Laughs)

For more infomation >> பூப்பி 3 ♥New Pupi ♥Pupi 3 Full Tamil cartoon movie for kids - Duration: 41:34.

-------------------------------------------

Non Verbal: The Key for Stronger Hypnosis and Natural Results + Exercise - Duration: 9:21.

For more infomation >> Non Verbal: The Key for Stronger Hypnosis and Natural Results + Exercise - Duration: 9:21.

-------------------------------------------

Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Cartoon For Kids Part 1294 - Kiara Alice - Duration: 3:59.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Cartoon For Kids Part 1294 - Kiara Alice - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

22 Cool Nail Art Designs: Easy Hacks for DIY Manicures - Duration: 10:01.

For more infomation >> 22 Cool Nail Art Designs: Easy Hacks for DIY Manicures - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Coming Together for Change in Admissions and Enrollment in India - Duration: 1:01.

There is an enormous appetite for quality education in India

And what the College Board has done is create this space in which people can exchange ideas.

This alliance connects us with the rest of world in a big way. Many good institutions.

As we get top universities from the world together with Indian universities, they'll be able to see best practices in admissions.

Better normalization. Better benchmarking for the students coming within the country as it is from outside the country.

From a student perspective, it means they write one test and have access to twenty, forty, sixty universities.

There are so many universities, and all have this very wide perspective. I am so glad I came for this.

This symposium has been really phenomenal, I think. The opportunity to learn and share ideas is really interesting and exciting.

For more infomation >> Coming Together for Change in Admissions and Enrollment in India - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Seven arrested in Gallatin County for prostitution in human trafficking operation - Duration: 0:39.

For more infomation >> Seven arrested in Gallatin County for prostitution in human trafficking operation - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

20 Home Decor Project ideas for a Timeless, Modern Home - Duration: 16:00.

Your home should be the place where you feel most comfortable.

So, it should be entirely to your taste.

Unfortunately, interior designers and fancy decorations can be very expensive,

and most people can't afford magazine-like homes.

Luckily, there are countless things that you can do on your own

in order to make your home more appealing.

Even if you don't have any experience,

you will be able to handle some straightforward do-it-yourself projects

that will make your home beautiful.

If you are ready to try out some wicked home decor ideas,

stay tuned

here comes the list of 20 home decor project ideas for a timeless,

Modern home that you can do on your own by simphome.com.

20. A Floating-Top Table

Why settle for a standard table when you can have one with a floating top?

Besides looking elegant, open, and light,

this type of table allows you to be creative.

Furthermore, the space around the upper legs

and the aprons will accentuate the beauty of the wood.

To make a floating-top table,

start from the standard assembly of four aprons joined to four legs.

Then, place the top of the table on the shorter pair of aprons

(which extend above the level of longer ones).

You won't even have to use cross rails.

19. Hollywood-Style Mirror

Nothing says "classy" like mirrors do.

What's more, if you live in a small place,

mirrors can give the illusion of more space.

Not to mention that they are not only beautiful but very useful, too.

You must have seen gorgeous mirrors with lights in Hollywood movies

and now you can have one as well.

First of all, you'll need a mirror and some light bulbs, naturally. Also, you'll need

a frame for the bulbs - it's best to choose a wooden one, as metal isn't safe.

You'll need to measure the wood,

mark the points where you want to place the bulbs,and then drill large holes.

Next, paint the wood, attach the wood strips to the mirror,

cut the wires, place the bulb holders on the frame, and that's it!

18. Fun Ruler Growth Chart

If you have kids,

this ruler growth chart is an amazing way to measure your kids growth

and decorate your home at the same time.

Plus, you'll have fun making it!

To get started, you'll need a 6-foot board (10''x1''),

small and large numbers (just print them out),

stain, clear sealer, paint pen, and a regular pen.

Sand your board, measure the place on the wall where you want to hang it,

lay it down,

place the big numbers on it and tape them down.

To stain a design on the wood, lay the pattern down and tape it.

Use a pen to trace the design and start staining it in. When

the stain dries, seal the board.

Finally, mark the board in inches,

add some photos of your kids, and hang your chart!

17. Dollar Store DIY: Vintage Locker Bins

You can never have enough storage bins.

However, most of them come in neon colors that aren't exactly timeless or modern.

Luckily, you can turn them into vintage locker bins in a few simple steps.

To get the perfect metal look,

use some spray paint it sticks really well.

Then, you can add little gold/bronze tags

that will achieve the vintage feel.

Simply poke a hole through the plastic and attach the tags.

And, that's it! Your vintage locker bins are done.

16. Beautiful DIY Tatami-Style Platform Bed

A Tatami-style platform bed isn't only an eye candy,

but it's also comfortable to sleep on.

To build one yourself, you'll probably need a bit of experience,

as the process is slightly complicated.

If you know someone who is handy, let them assist you.

First of all, you'll need to work on your wood,

taking all the dimensions individually in order to make the four pieces

that will hold the feet together.

Next, you need to cut the rail joints,

build the headboard, and attach the mattress supports.

To give the bed some shine, apply a spray lacquer finish.

15. Convertible Cube Seat

To make a convenient cube seat

that can also look like an amazing decoration for your home,

you'll need two 18'' x 18'' board, some wood glue,

and three 16" x 18" boards.

Once you glue them in a cube,

use nails to make the cube more stable.

Then, sand the cube, apply a wood conditioner,

remove any excess with a cloth, stain, and seal.

Take another 16'' x 16'' board, put some adhesive on it,

and add a foam board.

Use a piece of fabric and secure it with a stapler over the board.

Then, glue a piece of wood on top of it,

add some wheels to your cube, and you are all done!

14. Modern LED Desk Lamp Powered by 5V USB

With a modern LED desk lamp,

your home office will start looking its best in no time.

To make this lamp, you'll need a miter saw,

¾'' and 1 ¾'' hole saw and Forstner drill bit,

and a belt sander. Also, you'll need an LED strip, wood, acrylic, a dowel,

some glue, and a finish.

The wood of your choice and acrylic have to be exactly the same size,

so be careful while cutting.

Once you're done with cutting,

drill center cavities in both the wood and acrylic.

Attach the LED strip, glue, clamp, sand the sides, and apply a finish.

Let everything dry and enjoy your new lamp!

13. DIY Faux Roman Shades

Forget about plain curtains or drapes;

Roman shades are the next big thing!

They are useful,and they look amazing.

Plus, you can select whichever design suits you.

Firstly, measure your window, iron the fabric that you chose

(it can even be an old curtain or bed sheet),

fold the sides so that the fabric fits the window, and cut the excess material.

Next, cut overlapping corners and glue everything,

leaving a 1-inch hem, and let it dry.

Get a tension rod, place your fabric on it,

and hang it on the window.

Then, put two more rods below, and drape the fabric around them,

securing everything with a pin.

12. Rolling DIY Bookshelf | Restoration Hardware Knock Off

If you have an empty space that's annoying you,

consider building a rolling bookshelf.

It will look great,

and it will help you stay organized.

Moreover, you won't need more than $50

for this modern industrial-style shelf.

To get started, you'll need wooden boards,

sandpaper, metal caster wheels, corner brackets,

an EMT pipe, and screws.

Start by cutting the wood; then, drill pocket holes, attach legs,

the top, and add the wheels.

You can make your shelf as tall (or short) as you like.

Also, be creative with the finish

you can choose whatever color or wood style you like.

11. DIY Storage Cabinet Using Cheap Cube Units

There's no reason to throw away those cheap cube units

that have been lying around for months you can turn them into cabinets!

You'll only need some panels and basic tools to pull off this project.

Once you apply the panels to the cube units and let everything dry,

move on to building the door. Measure everything carefully,

cut it on the table saw, add some 1x3 wood pieces and secure with glue.

Sand everything, apply paint, and your cabinet is done!

10. Hidden Shoe Cabinet

Shoe cabinets are a necessity,

but did you know that you can make a shoe cabinet that doesn't look like one?

That's right, in a few simple steps, you can make a hidden shoe cabinet.

Build the frame first,

and then customize the pull-out shelves to fit your boots, shoes, sneakers, etc.

Install drawer slides, and apply a wood filler to the holes.

Use a stain that you love for the finish,

and enjoy your custom-made hidden shoe cabinet!

Also, enjoy all the free space where your shoes used to be.

9. A Large-Scale Rug from Scratch

Believe it or not, you can make a budget-friendly rug using cotton piping.

For this project, you'll need multi-use netting,

cotton piping (you can get it on Amazon),

small rubber bands, and scissors.

Before you start, decide on the size of your rug

and then roll out the length of the netting you need

and cut the pieces using scissors.

Then, cut pieces of cotton piping (each should be about 4 inches long).

Weave the cut pieces in between the net,

pull upward and tie them with a rubber band.

That's all it takes.

Repeat the steps until you've covered up the netting

and then enjoy your fluffy, one-of-a-kind rug.

8. Accordion Hanger Hack

If you have mugs and cups all over your kitchen counter,

then you know how annoying that can be.

Luckily, you can easily solve this problem by building a fancy-looking hanger.

Take an accordion hanger

and screw it horizontally into the wall in your kitchen.

Use the hooks to hang your mugs and declutter your kitchen counter.

It's that easy literally,

anyone who owns a drill can do this "estimated" in a matter of minutes.

Once you're done, enjoy all the extra space!

7. West Elm Bench Knock-Off from $594 to $15

Have you fallen in love with the West Elm bench,

but you refuse to pay $594 for it?

Well, you are not alone. But, don't despair yet.

In a few simple steps, you can build your own West Elm bench, for $15!

You'll need a 2 x 4 x 92 stud, 2 - ½'' constructions screws,

2 x 12 x 4 treated lumber,

spray paint, stain, and ultra-polyurethane.

Use a miter saw to cut all the pieces,

then use a drill to set everything in place, and lastly, paint your bench!

6. Clever DIY Rustic Cooler

Have you ever seen a rustic cooler and thought that it looked amazing?

Well, if you have, then get ready to make your own.

Start by removing the handles and the drain,

then trace the lid upside down on top of plywood,

cut it, and build a frame around it.

Next, cut and attach the legs,

add skid wood to the top, and start framing the lid.

Once you're done, add handles, and that's it!

You can decorate your cooler with random letters, symbols, etc.

Also, you can paint it in whatever color you like.

5. Scrabble Tiles

To add a unique piece of decor to your home,

consider making Scrabble tiles!

Before you get started,

decide what names you want done in scrabble tiles and then lay them out.

To make the tiles, use a 1 x 6 at 8 feet long piece of wood

that will give you around 25 tiles. Sand the tiles,

apply one coat of stain and let them dry overnight.

Next, size and cut your letters out and center them on the tiles.

Finally, apply a coat of triple-thick varnish in a satin finish and let dry.

Hang your scrabble tiles and enjoy the view!

4. Painting Cabinets

Painting your cabinets is a fun and cheap way to transform your home.

But, before you start painting, you need to prepare your cabinets.

Wipe the cabinets down to remove gunk and dust,

and check if they need sanding.

Also, remove the cabinet doors and the hardware.

Next, you need to choose the right paint

it should go on smoothly, dry quickly, and last for a long time.

Two coats of paint will suffice, and you can use either a roller or a brush.

Also, it's a good idea to test the color before you paint everything.

Finally, don't forget to add the hardware it will make a big difference.

3. Giant Pegboard DIY

Empty walls can feel cold and uninviting,

but you can easily transform them with a giant pegboard that's easy to make.

You'll need a sheet of plywood, one standard pegboard,

four 1''x 2'' x 3.5" pieces of wood, 1'' drill bit, a drill, nail gun, and a level.

Decide on the spacing of your holes, stack your plywood face up,

and start drilling.

You have to make sure that the drill is at a 90-degree angle while you drill.

To install the boards on the wall, you'll need at least two people.

Install the four pieces of wood and mount the boards on them.

Add shelves, and you are done!

2. A Secret Storage Table

Do you tend to leave your gadgets,

food, or other items on your coffee table?

Wouldn't it be great if you had some extra space?

Well, you can make it!

Remove the legs from your square coffee table,

turn the top upside down and cut a square,

leaving approximately an inch on all sides.

Save the square you cut, get rid of the content inside the table, and apply glue to the sides.

Next, add four wooden pieces to the sides,

add more glue in the middle, and put the square back.

Paint everything, make another identical square,

drill together,

add a spring, and you'll have made yourself some space inside of your table!

Before we get to number 1,

I suggest you to press subscribe button if my channel is new you and bell icon beside it.

This way you'll get a new notification every time I published them

1. Wooden Crate

Wooden crates are very versatile you can use them to build so many things.

If you are in need of a modern-looking shelf,

you can make one from crates, too.

Simply screw in two pieces of wood to all four sides of the crate, as if making legs.

Make two or three of these, and place them on top of one another,

thus making a shelf.

Then, just add some books, flowers, or decorative items,

and your custom-made shelf will be complete!

That's it fellow Home décor lovers.

I hope you enjoyed my countdown through this list.

Before you leave,

like this video or share it with anyone close to you in your social media account.

Do liven up the comment box with your reaction or suggestions.

And lastly, Until next time, Thanks for watching. !

For more infomation >> 20 Home Decor Project ideas for a Timeless, Modern Home - Duration: 16:00.

-------------------------------------------

Where you can buy a home in NYC for under $500 psf - Duration: 1:51.

Homes for sale for under $500 per square foot

they exist in New York City

but get ready for long commutes if your hunting for a bargain.

Here are the zip codes where housing is the cheapest in the five boroughs

according to a new study from PropertyShark

10032 in Washington Heights is the only zip code where the average home costs under $500 per square foot.

But for most of the borough, get ready to spend double that.

In every zip code south of 96th street, median prices are above $1,000 per square foot.

Here's what you get for under $500 per square foot up in the heights.

The rule of thumb for Brooklyn and Queens

the closer to Manhattan, the more expensive the housing.

Many waterfront neighborhoods have Manhattan level prices,

While farther flung neighborhoods are generally easier on the wallet.

For the cheapest housing in either borough, hitch a ride to Rockaway Beach.

Arverne, Queens, zip code 11692, has a median sale price just under $200 per square foot.

Two boroughs are covered in green on this map, The Bronx and Staten Island.

Here every zip code has a median sale price under $500 per square foot.

But while these two boroughs have the cheapest housing,

they are on opposite ends of income in the city.

According to 2016 Census data, Staten Island is neck and neck with Manhattan for highest median income.

While The Bronx is well below the rest of the boroughs.

For more infomation >> Where you can buy a home in NYC for under $500 psf - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Seven arrested in Gallatin County for prostitution in human trafficking operation - Duration: 0:39.

For more infomation >> Seven arrested in Gallatin County for prostitution in human trafficking operation - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

Getting ready for Labor Day - Duration: 4:46.

For more infomation >> Getting ready for Labor Day - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

DEMOLITIONS GUIDE for Insurgency Sandstorm - The 10 BEST Insurgency Demolition Tips and Tricks - Duration: 5:10.

Welcome to Insurgency: Sandstorm.

Today we are going to look at the Demolitions Class.

I will show you everything that you need to know so that you start blowing shit up.

As a demolitions unit you can help a team in many ways.

You can destroy objectives in certain game modes to help your team win the game.

In the previous Insurgency title this was virtually required since players really needed

to throw or shoot explosives at a cache to destroy it.

In Sandstorm, caches can now be rigged to explode by any member of the team.

You might think that it will render the demolitions class obsolete but it really doesn't.

Pressing and holding F to rig a cache and receive a detonator takes time.

A person can get shot while he is busy doing this so it is not the ideal solution.

You have access to all kinds of explosives that can destroy an objective almost instantly.

Fuel trucks can be destroyed with a rocket fired from a very safe distance.

C4s or IEDs can simply be thrown into a room with a destructible objective and then detonated.

This will allow you to complete the objective without even exposing yourself to enemy gunfire.

You are not limited to destroying objectives as a Demolitions unit.

You can also destroy vehicles very quickly.

It's very risky to point your gun at an enemy firing a mounted machine gun from behind

a truck unless you're a sniper firing from really long range.

A demolitions unit can simply destroy the vehicle and the enemies around it with one

well-placed RPG.

It's much quicker and it is admittedly very satisfying to pull off.

Use the lean function to properly align your RPG for a good shot.

It not only helps you limit your exposure but it can also help you make a precise shot.

You won't be able to bring many rockets with you, so use the lean functions to make

your shots count.

You are your team's best hope for survival when the enemy commander calls in a helicopter.

Choppers can be destroyed using rockets that only the demolition class has access to.

Without you, the rest of the team are forced to take cover and they will have a hard time

stopping the enemy from completing objectives.

Always save at least one rocket for you to shoot at the enemy helicopter when it appears.

You can always use your explosives to kill people.

Aside from the usual frag grenades, C4 can be strategically planted near entrances or

objective.

Just make sure you are a very safe distance away.

C4s and IEDs have very big blast zones and you could kill yourself if you are not careful.

Mines can be planted on a road to stop enemies from driving along it, and they can be shot

to prematurely detonate them.

Incendiary grenades can be thrown into rooms or narrow areas to flush enemies outside of

it.

Even after the fires disappear the lingering heat is still very lethal.

The hardest part about playing the demolitions class is creating a good loadout for it.

The explosives that are exclusive to the Demolitions class have high supply point costs and very

heavy.

Other classes like the Marksman and the Rifleman have plenty of room to customize their primary

weapon exactly the way they want them to be.

You have to balance things out.

The AKM and M16A4 are great weapons for the Demolitions Class.

These 2 weapons are well-rounded assault rifles that can be customized for just about any

situation.

It's important for the Demolitions Unit to learn to control his weapon using cheap

attachments.

Even if you decide to go for higher cost weapons like the G36K or the M4A1, it will be much

easier to optimize your loadout if you are capable of winning firefights without spending

too many supply points for weapon attachments.

The points you save can then be spent on things like armour, carriers, pistols and, of course,

more explosives.

Here's an example of a loadout for the Demolitions class.

For the primary weapon we will pick a 3 cost assault rifle.

The AKM will do nicely.

We will equip an OKP-7 sight for 1 supply point to acquire targets easily.

To significantly reduce the recoil of the weapon, we will attach a foregrip for 3 supply

points.

We will pay 1 supply point to equip a light carrier so that we can have more ammunition

and grenades.

We will pay 1 supply point for light armour just so we don't die too quickly.

An RPG-7 costs 4 supply points and it is a rocket launcher that can be fired twice.

Frag grenades cost 2 supply points, which we can use to flush enemies out of rooms.

In case our enemies use chemical smoke, we will equip a gas mask since it is freely available.

All of these things make a fairly decent loadout for 15 supply points.

Now let's see what that loadout would look like if we know how to control the AKM without

a foregrip.

We now have 3 extra points to spend on our loadout, and we have many options to choose

from.

Extended magazines will allow us to stay in the fight longer for just 2 supply points.

We can replace our frag grenades for IEDs by paying just 1 extra supply point.

An upgrade from light to heavy armour will cost 2 extra supply points.

If you are carrying multiple explosive then it might be tricky to immediately swap to

your second explosive.

There is a trick that will make your life easier, if you double tap the button that

you assigned to select your explosive then you will instantly select the second explosive.

This will save you a lot of time.

Let me know in the comments what you think about the demolitions class.

And by the way guys the youtube likes and shares are very helpful to me.

If you think that this video is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to like and share

video.

If you haven't done so already, then make sure to subscribe.

This was FOG of GAMING, thanks for watching and I will see you in Sandstorm.

.

Let me know in the comments what you think about the demolitions class.

And by the way guys the youtube likes and shares are very helpful to me.

If you think that this video is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to like and share

video.

If you haven't done so already, then make sure to subscribe.

This was FOG of GAMING, thanks for watching and I will see you in Sandstorm.

By the way guys the youtube likes and comments are very helpful to me.

If you think that this video is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to like and post

a comment on this video.

If you haven't done so already, then make sure to subscribe.

This was FOG of GAMING, thanks for watching and I will see you in Sandstorm.

For more infomation >> DEMOLITIONS GUIDE for Insurgency Sandstorm - The 10 BEST Insurgency Demolition Tips and Tricks - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

The Hunt for the Feather Fiend's Lair! - Captain Toad Treasure Tracker Playthrough - Duration: 17:29.

For more infomation >> The Hunt for the Feather Fiend's Lair! - Captain Toad Treasure Tracker Playthrough - Duration: 17:29.

-------------------------------------------

Reward increased for information in 2016 murder case - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> Reward increased for information in 2016 murder case - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Cleaning Supply Donation Drive for Flood Victims - Duration: 0:27.

For more infomation >> Cleaning Supply Donation Drive for Flood Victims - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

10 Intro và Outro for FREEEEEE !!!!! | Chú ý bật CC (Caption) - Duration: 0:39.

For more infomation >> 10 Intro và Outro for FREEEEEE !!!!! | Chú ý bật CC (Caption) - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

Gearing up for football with Good Morning Lubbock - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Gearing up for football with Good Morning Lubbock - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

HOMES NEAR TECH STILL FOR RENT - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> HOMES NEAR TECH STILL FOR RENT - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Ecom 101 with Michael - 3 Tips For A Great Online Retail Experience - Duration: 2:53.

Hey I'm Michael Steele, I'm the eCommerce

Director here at Streamline. Today I'm

going to talk to you a little bit about

what makes a good experience on your

website. There are really 3

fundamental things I want to talk to you

about, as you know since most of your

customers are finding you online either

through your website or through social

media, that is how they're discovering

your products. So the 3 fundamental

things that you really need to make sure

that you have in place are that your

inventory is synced with what you have

in store so that those are communicating

immediately with each other. And what

that does, obviously, is help eliminate

headaches for your team and keeping

track of that, but it also makes sure

that you don't have customers buying

stuff online or buying stuff in store

that's not actually in stock. So you just

want to avoid that problem altogether.

And really that comes with finding a

good eCommerce platform and a good point

of sale or inventory tracking solution

that talk well together. The second

thing is making sure you have stuff in

stock on your website. There's really

nothing that can hurt sales more than

for somebody to come onto your site and

just see a lot of things that are sold out

or not in stock. As they start to see

that more often, they're running into a

lot of products that are out of stock,

they're going to assume that you're just

not the right place for them to find

what they want, so they will go elsewhere.

So make sure that you keep as much of

your stuff in stock as possible and

definitely prioritize your hot sellers.

So find out what your best sellers

are in store or online and make sure

those are kept in stock as much as

possible. The last thing is make sure

you offer in-store pickup as a delivery

option when people check out on your

site. That is actually a very big

advantage that you have over purely

online sellers because you're giving

them an option to be able to get their

products and get their order for free, and,

possibly the same day.

That always beats having to wait for

shipping and paying for shipping costs.

That's a big advantage for your store,

so make sure you offer that as a part of

your checkout and then make sure you

have the right processes in place to

fulfill those orders and get them ready

quickly, so that they can come by

within an hour or two to pick that up.

So yeah, those are the three things that you

want to make sure that you have in place

with your online store to really create

that positive experience and meet the

customer expectations when they come to

your website.Thanks!

For more infomation >> Ecom 101 with Michael - 3 Tips For A Great Online Retail Experience - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Beautiful Phoenix 32' Tiny House on wheels for sale - Duration: 2:01.

Beautiful Phoenix 32' Tiny House on wheels for sale

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét